Leitner Electric Fat Bike

Leitner Electric Fat Bike

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GD27268

GD27268Gippsland, VIC

Exceeded my expectations ;-)

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,999.00.

John W.

John W.Southwest, VIC

This is the ebike I've been waiting for

This is a wonderful piece of equipment, I've been on grass, sand, tarmac, hills, it's all good. Plenty of torque, the controls are straightforward, assembly was easy, the controls for gears and throttle were exactly the same as my previous ebike, Was able to put some air in the tyres, check the brakes and take it out for a blast (it was fantastic ). A friend rode it yesterday and he was grinning like Daniel Ricciardo, so I guess I must look similar. Thanks for an awesome product.

Frank C.

Frank C.asked

What is the cost?

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Hi Frank, Thanks for your message. The Fat bike is currently selling for $1999 plus shipping. For more information, please visit our website at https://leitner.com.au/collections/electric-bikes/products/electric-fat-bike-500w?variant=29413327274066 . Or, simply give us a call on 1300 856 725 to discuss further. Thank you!

Brian G.

Brian G.asked

Why is it unsuitable for riding on the road or bike tracks is it only a legal issue

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your question. And yes you are correct, it is purely a legal issue. This is due to the motor being twice as powerful as the legal 250w limit and also as it has the capability to go 32kph without any pedal assistance.

Hope this helps and thank you for your interest in our fantastic eBikes

Kind Regards

Leitner eBikes

Sam L

Sam Lasked

Would you recommend an e-bike to do 25 km distance?
Would it struggle up steep roads?

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

CategoryElectric Bikes