Leo Motors

Leo Motors

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leo Motors

4.3

Excellent service

Saw the ad from Facebook and considering buying interstate. Very professional and giving me lots of useful information about registration, delivery arrangement.

Alvin A.
Alvin A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and lots of nice cars

Visited few yards and found this place from Facebook. I do not have too much experience in buying car but the staff are very helpful and very friendly. There has lots of good car to choose.

Got my dream car :)

Just got my first car that I have been searched for long times. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends!

EMMA W.
EMMA W.South East Queensland, QLD

excellent service and lots of nice cars

I was looking for my first car at many places. I have heard Leo Motors from my friend and she has purchased her car from Leo around 2 years ago. The car is excellent and nothing to complain. Today I have got my lovely car here is wonderful. I am really excited with that!

Store LocationLeo Motors
Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how Leo Motors compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Katie
Katie South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful car!

Really happy with my new car! Great price and staff are very professional. Very useful gift and thank you leo motors. Will definitely recommend to friends!

Mitchell L
Mitchell LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold car from underneath me

Salesman had me waiting on price for a Honda Civic car despite it already being sold and handling me the keys to do full inspection after alot of fumbling on his part and time wasted he realises his error