Bikesales.com.au

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bikesales.com.au

Best alternative to selling a vehicle

I have used Car sales twice. I sold my 1960 El Camino a week after listing and I have just sold my Harley 1 day afyer listing. 10/10

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hi Rod, Congrats on the sale of your bike and it's great to hear that you also had success on carsales. We'll see you next time. -Alex

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

Best experience in selling my Scooter

From the moment the advertisement went live, I received enquiries immediately and sold my Scooter within one week for the price that I wanted. Thank you. I am genuinely impressed.

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hey Mary, congrats on the sale of your scooter. See you next time you're after a speedy sale. -Alex

Drew M.
Drew M.Hunter Region, NSW

Selling motors

I rely on Bikesales and Carsales to get me a result when trading out of a car or motorbike. The platform works well and the uploads of photos and details is very good and simple to do online.

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hi Drew, Thanks for using us again to sell your bike. It's great that you find the site simple to use and gets results! -Alex

Motorbike Sale

It only takes one genuinely interested person to make a sale. So although it took a while, the person who enquired via sms as a result of seeing the ad on bike sales bought it.
The stats on how many people were viewing the ad details were helpful for giving me an idea of the level of interest in the particular type of bike that I was selling.
The bike was advertised on two other platforms but the enquiries did not result in a sale.
The information that I entered when I first posted the ad on Bike Sales resulted in the motorbike being put in the wrong category. I tried a number of times to change the category but each time it entered an endless loop so I had to phone and ask an operator to change it.

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hi Lesli, Thanks for your review and feedback about selecting a category for your bike. it's great to hear you found a buyer with us. See you next time. -Alex

Rod_M
Rod_MPort Macquarie

Great Web Service

It sold in a very short time, great message service app, easy to follow process in listing. Good email updates of advertisement performance.

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hey Rod, congrats on the sale of your bike and thanks for your 5-star review. See you next time. -Alex

Ivan
IvanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bike Sale

Received decent buyer audience. Was happy with overall quality of buyer interest when price was right. Happy with the statistics given to enable good decision making with price etc

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hi Ivan, Congrats on the sale of your bike and thanks for the 5-star review. It's good to hear you found the stats helping in selling. Catch you next time! -Alex

SteveSydney, NSW

Worked for me

I was able to place quite a few photos on the add. The statistics gave me a good idea of the interest in my bike and it appears that the Carsales has a good reach as I had interest from people a good distance from where I live. Communicating with people interested in my bike was easy. I thought the cost of the add was reasonable for what it offered. However, I did find the WEB page a bit clunky in that I had to position the cursor in the bottom half of the page in order to get my info to display.

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hey Steve, You legend, thanks so much for this detailed info. I'll send it over the our tech people for a closer look. -Alex

Jordan E.
Jordan E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not bad

Not bad. We say process for selling a bike. Not bad value either. It's getting more pricey though unfortunately. Jordan

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hi Jordan, Thanks for your feedback about selling process and pricing. We'll see you next time. -Alex

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was once the standard for bike selling, now needs to do a lot to justify the insane price.

Prices to list a motorcycle on bikesales have gotten out of hand.

Compared with Facebook marketplace, it has really become unjustifiable to list on bikesales.

In addition, Facebook marketplace offers many levels of advertising boost for a low cost, and listings are usually displayed and online immediately.

Message notifications are very slow, and often do not show up at all, leaving us to access the site just to check for messages.

I had so many delays with my bikesales ad - it spent days offline just because I wanted to change details and pictures.

Really will have to do better for $75

Todd
ToddGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bike sold in just 1 day

Easy to create an ad and upload images. Bike was spotted buy the buy in just 1 day, very happy.

Hi Todd, That's a quick sale! Thanks for the 5-star review as well. -Alex

Rob
RobSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great platform for selling

Great platform to sell a car or bike provided it is correctly priced. Advertised on Sunday. Sold on Friday. That speaks for itself

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hi Rob, Thanks for letting us know how you went selling your bike. Pricing well definitely plays a part! See you next time. -Alex

Theo
TheoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

success

I have now sold 3 bikes through bike sales and have had a great experience,
great platform, attracted the right buyer every time :)

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hey Theo, Thanks for sharing your positive experience selling bikes with us. We'll see you next time. -Alex

PeterChester Hill

For a paid add . Very bad experience

Very bad responses through bike sales . Only scammers . Better luck through free advertising. Also customer service very poor. Takes them 4 days to get back to you.

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hi Peter, Thanks for sharing your experience, could you please provide the ad ID so I can see what's happened here? Thanks -Alex

Hello Alex,
I don't know what happened but my name is Shane. Here is my add I'd SSE-AD-7135018

Philip
Philip

The best way to sell.

Have used the network on a number of occasions to sell both cars and bikes, each time with success. The fee to lodge an ad is reasonable.

carsales c.Bikesales.com.au

Hi Philip, Congrats on your most recent sale and thanks for letting us know you find it successful when selling and reasonably priced. See you next time. -Alex

No other platform compares!

All enquiries were genuine. I did not receive 1 single enquiry through any other platform. Extremely easy to use and navigate. Definitely recommend to family and friends. Carsales/Bikesales trumps any other platform hands down in Australia today!

Read more reviews - page 2