4.7 from 1,338 reviews

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Crusty

CrustySydney Surrounds, NSW

Eventually sold the bike...BUT too many dodgy enquiries!

Too many spam enquiries from day 1 which made me very wary and suspicious of ALL enquiries. I expected better filtering and quality of enquiries, but I guess it's a bit better than Gumtree and eBay!
There are real mongrels out there that want to steal you bike (and more) and there's other sick people who just want to play around!
My advice is do not give them your real address. Get them to call or txt you when they're 15 mins away from a safe meeting place that is away from your property. Make sure they don't follow you if they didn't purchase!

James C.

James C.Amaroo 2914, ACT

Job required done, sold my bike!

Bikesales achieved what I wanted, not at the price, or in the timeframe, but that is all market driven isn't it! We all have to accept market price, and I believe given the information at hand, I achieved that

Great Outcome

Very happy with the way the site worked for me.
My purchaser was keen, had money in hand and travelled to me to
see the bike the same day that she first contacted me, paid, and I
delivered her and the bike back to her home calling at VicRoads on the way
so a tremendous outcome. Had two scammers in the process but they
were very obvious and easily dismissed. Thankyou BIKESALES.

A great service for all motorcyclists...

I believe it's a one-stop-shop for those who are genuine in selling and/or buying a motorcycle. The site is easy to navigate, provides many search options and provides regular updates as to how your ad is proceeding. I've been looking for my next bike through the carsales network already, thank you

Jay L

Jay LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, Easy & Effective

I have now sold a couple of motorcycles using bikesales.com.au. I have found the process easy to navigate, quick to complete and intuitively laid out. My first bike sold quickly and though the second one took a little longer I was not surprised or disappointed as it was not a bike that everyone might want.

I highly recommend bikesales.com.au.

Tim L.

Tim L.Sydney, NSW

Great result!!

The listing on bikesales worked very well and I had an interested and appreciative purchaser buy my bike in a short amount of time. I would highly recommend this web based service!!

NIGGY

NIGGYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT INTERNET SERVICE

Just a very well organised & professional internet site.
Very easy to use, with great stats at hand, important information, smooth selling process & best help available, so i am more than happy.

Russ H.Bikesales.com.au

Thanks for the review and congratulations on your sale! :)

PACC

PACCCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy and efficient way to sell a bike

Easy to advertise and manage potential buyers. I had three genuine inquiries in the first week and sold for the price I wanted.
Watch out! I was targeted by an over-payment scammer

Russ H.Bikesales.com.au

Thanks for the feedback PACC & congratulations on your sale!

Wayne R.

Wayne R.Western Australia

Paid $75 for my advert to be on the bottom! Not one enquiry

Paid $75 for my advert to be on the bottom! I’ve had no enquiries even with the motorcycle being the cheapest of its kind in Australia. Just found out my ad was deleted a few weeks by Bikesales as it had no activity while advert was running

Genuine buyer of 12 years experience wanting a scooter with low kilometres.

This site generated immediate interest from genuine buyers ready to buy a quality product. Other sites also generated interest but only seemed to be testing the market and perhaps not quite ready to buy.

Eric

EricSouth East Queensland, QLD

Results almost guaranteed...

Very quick sale agreed within 22 hours of posting ad. Had at least 5 other keen buyers, all with cash in hand. Easy site to use (have used it many times previously)and good result.

What more can a girl ask?

Terese F.

Terese F.South East Queensland, QLD

4 days from listed to sold!

Listed my bike 4 days ago. Filling out ad was easy as the information easily populated once I put make and model of bike in. All I had to do was fill in a few details, post up a few photos of my bike in action and it was approved rapidly. Got an offer 2 days ago and buyer completed sale today. 4 days from start to finish. Thank you BikeSales.

roonie

roonieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to manage ad

Good response rate. Esp like the Pause mode, which was terrific while we were away, allowing me to suspend the ad and restart it upon returning without incurring fees or providing leads that we couldnt follow up on. Reasonably priced

Poodle

Poodle

What a great surprise.

My bike had been for sale on Gumtree for a few weeks and no contacts at all. I put the bike up for sale on Sunday afternoon on Bike Sales, I got a reply on Monday from an interested buyer and after an inspection I sold it that afternoon. Can't do better than that!!

Peter Grace

Peter GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

You've done it again

Bike sales works. It gets to potential buyers and lets me identify bikes I'd like to buy and the likely price I may have to pay. This is the 4th bike I've sold thru you (and I've bought 6). Love you

SCI Mal

SCI MalSouth East Queensland, QLD

My immaculate KLR has gone to a good home at Nerang, Qld

Fantastic service. Very pleased. My immaculate KLR650 was sold to a lovely purchaser from the Gold Coast. He had checked out a number of bikes, but found my presented best. I have no doubt he will be riding the bike more often that I have been.
Very pleased that it has gone to a good home, but at the same time sad to say good bye to my KLR.

Sandro

SandroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just sold 10th bike on bikesales with one enquiry

Enquiry from Tasmania after 6 days online at market value and SOLD to genuine buyer. Sold half my bikes interstate over the last 10 years or so no stress and usually within a few weeks.

J Watson

J WatsonIllawarra, NSW

Easy, fair and flexible site

Have sold 2 motorbikes in the past using bikesales.com.au.

Website is easy to use, easy editing and approving of ads. the ability to pause and resume an ad (Even after extensive periods of time) is great and has no ongoing advertising charge. Highly recommended and will use again!

Joe S.

Joe S.Perth, WA

Sale of my motorbike

Great platform to buy and sell motorbikes. After 5 month I found someone who appreciates a well priced and very well looked after motorbike. He paid my asking price in full and all those people making low ball offers missed out on a top motorbike. Great to have the option of Pausing and amending the ad. Great value for the money asked for. Well done BikeSales.

RobS

RobSSouthwest, VIC

This is the best way to sell your wheels

Easy to list
Great advertising features
Secure
Constant feedback and hints
Regular updates on internet view numbers
Wide audience

A scooter l listed received hundred of views a week, received 8 serious enquires and eventually sold at the requested price to a very happy buyer.