4.7 from 1,361 reviews

1,361 reviews
Rich

RichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strait forward, simple and effective.

I have sold four bikes on this site, from a Harley to a Postie, and have always had success.

It's quick, easy and effective - and followed by lots of bike enthusiasts.

Rich

Roberto

RobertoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great sevice

You guys are always very professional reliable and affordable, and I have always had great results with bike sales, listening to the precious tips that you offer on your site. Thanks for your cooperation and help and keep up the good work. Regards

Classic 1974 T150V Trident....SOLD!!

Absolutely perfect presentation on the advertisement. Popular site with my bike selling almost immediately. ease of communication with follow up on sale status. Easy creation of ad plus listing.. List goes on. Not one complaint/negative I could suggest. Most excellent sales platform! Thoroughly recommended

Sale of '96 Honda Dominator - FAST

Ad was approved at 08.51am.
Buyer rang from Ballarat (1.5 hrs away) at 9.27am.
Bike SOLD at 11.30am.
All in the one morning - how I wish all my sales were! lol
Thanks guys, I'll be using your service again.
Cheers, Marc.

Eric

EricSouth East Queensland, QLD

A record quick sale

I posted for sale my BMW Version 719 R9T, not a bike one sees every day and rarely found for sale. Buyer had an alert with you for this bike; phoned me within two (2) hours of ad appearing; and after some chat committed to the purchase with no haggling on price. The R9T is now on its way to the new owner in Perth via Just Bikes. What more could one want?

The 'ULTIMATE' top version of the ad, with pix, is not cheap at $225, but why skimp if results are needed?

Actually, I have had more than one similar excellent quick and easy sales with other bikes on Bikesales in the past. Wouldn't go elsewhere.

TLK

TLKSydney, NSW

Sold bike within 5hrs

Worth the standard fee. Great exposure and easy to use. Bike sold quickly. Definitely best marketplace to sell a motorbike. Only place to sell your bike of you are serious.

Great all round site

I find your site excellent, sold my vehicle fast and also purchased another. Would I use this site again?, definitely yes, and I will be sure to recommend to others

Meggsie

MeggsieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, easy and sold my bike in 2 days!

Was quick, easy and I could do it on my phone in about 5 mins. I liked the free option as many other sites offer this for low value products and its a good idea for Bikesales to do this now. Many thanks!

Josh

JoshVictoria

Easy sale for cheap bike

The search function on this network is far better than the others. You can search for cars/bikes with a greater degree of specific features (eg engine capacity, power output, fuel economy, etc). I am very pleased that I was able to sell my bike for free as it was less than $2000. If I ever have to sell a car/bike in future I will certainly be posting it on this site.

Dale C

Dale CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bike sold in 14 hours

Ad went up at 10pm and bike was sold the following day at 12 midday for the asking price. It was advertised at a fair price comparable to what was currently available. I think serious buyers and sellers tend to use Bikesales rather than the free ads so less tyre kickers and time wasters. I was very happy with the fast sale and I think the buyer was very happy too.

Mark A.

Mark A.South East Queensland, QLD

Still the best place to sell if over 5k

bit expensive to place an ad, but effective nonetheless, less scamers than Gumtree but still heaps of lowballers. Best for selling a bike over $5000 otherwise I'd just use Facebook

Bill W.

Bill W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast, easy, and professional

I liked the security of the private phone number and I liked the reporting options. Professional and easy as can be. Took some of the stress out of a private sale, which is never easy.

Sold bike to first GENUINE inquiry. First 6 inquiries all SCAMS

Whilst the ad produced the the inquiry that resulted in the sale, the amount of SCAM inquiries where surprising in their volume.

I am very SCAM aware but I do think you should make sellers aware of potential scams.

_Mr_Happy_

_Mr_Happy_Sydney, NSW

I had a great result but watch out for scammers if you haven't used this before.

Good platform and was happy with the ease of placing the ad. The only problem was that I had a couple of enquiries from scammers. First one I replied to but realised before giving him my personal details. 2nd scammer was identified because (same as the first) they asked me to reply to them via an email address, not on bikesales. Perhaps a more 'in your face' warning could be brought to a users attention when placing an ad, otherwise good experience - thank you and bike sold within a week.

Joseph V.

Joseph V.Sydney, NSW

Bike Sale

It took quite a long time to get some concrete interest in my Bike but lately had a few interested which produced a buyer.I was satisfied with the sale.I didn't get any satisfaction from other advertisements so I would be happy to use Bike Sales / Car Sales in the future.

Bike Sales Success

I believe Bike Sales is the most professional and morally ethical site for this purpose - this is where I look when I want to buy. Those in the know do the same.

Bigred

BigredSydney, NSW

Quick Sale

Big clientele reach. Easy to manage advertising and editing and messages. Would use bikesales.com again and recommend it. Fee is reasonable for such a wide audience reach. May your lid never skid....

Triumph Rider

Triumph RiderGippsland, VIC

Time sells all things - eventually

Perseverance & meeting the market is the key selling an item.
Eventually a buyer will come along. BikeSales is a great website & the market benchmark.
I will use BikeSales again when needed. Pleased with result.

vince

vinceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great way to sell a bike

I found it reasonably easy to upload the information and had a number of genuine people interested in the bike with no time wasters.
Communicating on the platform was also helpful.

Paul W

Paul WNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Happy to recommend to others as a proven sales method.

I have now successfully sold two bikes using bike sales.com. i have had a 100% success rate. how can i beat that. I have no hesitation telling others about carsales system. Thankyou and the weekly feed back i found was helpfull as judging by the looks and pricing sensibly assured me of a sale.