Cars24 Australia

Verifiedcars24.com🏆 2024 Award
4.5

752 reviews · Statistics

89% · 66971 · 9%
Return Claim MadeYes (11) · No (509)

Maxine
MaxineQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Good experience

Arif was good to deal with although sometimes hard to understand. Process was seamless from start to finish so would recommend this service if you are happy with a slightly lower price for the car Show details ·  1
Sunti
SuntiVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Car24 sale review

The process is good but the price should be higher Show details ·  1
Aidan
Aidan

Seamless

Communication was consistent throughout the process and deliverables met. Thanks Akshay. Show details ·  1
Travis J
Travis JACTKingston 2604, ACT

Outstanding Service and Price

I am thoroughly please with my selling experience with Cars24. Arisha walked me through the process step by step and was patient and helpful to the very end. The price they offered was well above what car lots could give. I'm very happy with my experience. Show details ·  1
Gino
Gino

Happy seller

Made an offer that was better than that provided for a trade in on my new vehicle. Hassle free and easy to deal with Show details ·  1
manchester
manchesterNSWHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Deceiptful

Do not take their offer at face value. My vehicle i wanted to sell complied with the written text of the offer they made to me, saying they WOULD pay me X amount. When i contacted them they make extra conditions, so therefor the original text is not honest.
CARS24 Australia
CARS24 Australia   DM
Naomi P.
Naomi P.

Highly Recommend

Easy process and good price. Would recommend to anyone looking to sell your car. Show reply
Greg
Greg

Sale of my car

The process of selling my car was seem less. From offering a price to inspection and pickup. There were no problems and everything happen as it should. Show details ·  1
Adam
Adam2 posts

Quick turnaround on sale of my car

Very professional to deal with
Did everything they said they would Show details ·  1
Andy M.2 posts

Online car selling

Simple, convenient online transaction. Helpful and friendly consultant that do everything for you. Show details ·  1
JanR
JanRNSWSydney, NSW

Wonderful service-

Great service with friendly helpful staff.the sale of my vehicle was smooth and issue free, everything was exactly as promised. Show details ·  1
Iliyas H.
Iliyas H.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and easy!

Cars24 and particularly Arif was very easy to work with and I am very happy with the seamless process. I was offered a good price and recommend to others when selling a car. Show reply
Ashlee
AshleeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took all the stress away

Cars24 took care of all the details for us, it really took the stress out of selling. We conducted an easy Facetime review of the vehicle and arranged for the pick up and transfer of funds. Show details ·  1
Mezza
Mezza2 posts

Great service. Performed as they stated

Promptly answered calls, arranged video inspection of vehicle. Paid the amount that was offered for the car. Vehicle was collected by float truck on time. Very thorough service Show details ·  1
Matt
MattVICNortheast, VIC

Easy and quick sale

Varsh was very professional and easy to communicate with. He made the sale go very quick and smoothly Show reply

Zoe

Hi just wondering how did everyone feel about sharing their license details over the call/electronically?

Andy M.

Nervous I guess. I convinced myself the research and reviews I had done was legit so I proceeded.

Zoe

Andy I just realised you’ve become a member today, are you going through a sale process?

David D.

How long does it take after deposit paid into my account until the date for pickup is arranged

Helix
Helix

It took about 5 days or so

CARS24 Australia
CARS24 Australia   DM

Hi David, Thank you for your question.
Depending on how quickly payment is made and contracts are signed - it can be as little as 24-48 hours!

The Cars24 Team

Jo and Mike
Jo and Mike

I'm in the process of waiting for final payment for my car (this Thursday) car picked-up on Friday but still unsure how I am to progress with my "Notice of Disposal" on my Rego paper. By NSW law I am required to complete this when the car is collected. Please explain what you expect me to do as I have been advised to leave all the paperwork to Cars24. Thanks. Michael Greenwood

Carol R.
Carol R.

Hi I too am waiting to see that part this week re rego. I’ll be jumping on RMS later this week to check and kept my insurance in place till then too. I received full money and car collected without a problem. Cheers Carol