Carma

Verifiedcarma.com.au
4.9

188 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1853 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No (129)
See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joanna W.
Joanna W.

Easy, fast, honest

This was the easiest and fastest experience I ever had to buying a used car. The service was exceptional and reliable. The car arrived within three days of purchasing it, and looked exactly like the pictures on the website. Highly recommend. Also an added bonus is the gift pack - high quality and things I'll actually use!
Lyn R.
Lyn R.NSWIllawarra, NSW

So glad we used Carma to buy our new car!

My husband was reluctant about using an online car dealership to buy a new/used car. However Carma has made their car purchase system very easy and they were a pleasure to deal with both on the phone and in person. They gave us a good trade in for our old Honda which had clocked up quite a few kilometers. The handover to our relatively new 2022 Honda was a very enjoyable experience. Stuart was very knowledgeable and highlighted the main features of our new car and allayed any fears we may have had about the process. By the end we understood clearly that if we were unhappy with the car we could always return it to Carma within the seven day period. We would have no hesitancy in using Carma again for any future car purchases. Show details ·  1
Feyisayo
Feyisayo

An awesome experience

Thank you Carma for the surprise. It was an excellent service I received from you. People are still amazed that I ordered a car online and it was delivered within the specified time, yet no disappointment of any sort. Keep up the good work. Show details ·  1
Huw
Huw

Wonderful experience

Thank you very much for a wonderful experience. It is unusual to shop online for a car (not being able to test drive & see the car first before purchasing) and I was skeptical about the whole process i.e. if it was a scam - but the customer service from Carma staff was exceptional. No question was too hard, they were very approachable, their communication was great - a few little extras that made the experience even better - from arranging an uber to pick me up from the airport, a full tank of fuel & the gift box. The description of the car online was accurate. I would highly recommend Carma for purchasing your next vehicle.
Thanks Huw Show details ·  1
christopher
christopherNSWSydney, NSW

Carma is excellent

My experience with Carma from the start when I first communicated with TJ until I collected my car from Andy was great. The process was so smooth and convenient. I love how they assure you of everything especially the transaction was fully online. Me as a buyer had doubts from the beginning but KUDOS to the team especially to TJ, Anthony, Andy, Jenny for being very responsive to my enqueries. I got the car as describe in the website. Even after I collected the car, they after sales team still answers my clarifications/questions. Our experience was great and we highly recommend Carma. Show details ·  1
George S.
George S.NSWSydney, NSW

Camry 2021

Perfect camry,smooth vehicle looks like a brand new car.
Thx Carma Show reply
Krish
KrishNSWSydney, NSW

Great experience!!

The whole process was very easy and I’m loving my car. Would highly recommend! Show reply
Glenn
GlennNSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

True 5 Star experience

Andrew and the team were unbelievable with their customer service. Communication throughout the process was incredible, paperwork and effort to finalise the purchase was minimal and the vehicle was exactly what we were looking for. Cannot fault the team in slightest and a true testament to their customer centric focus! Show details ·  1
JAMES W.
JAMES W.NSWHunter Region, NSW

Carma deliver on their promises

My Wife & I recently purchased a vehicle from Carma and are very pleased to say that we have been very satisfied with the service they provided. From their original phone contact through to the handover of the vehicle the whole process was seamless. Special mentions to Jade in Sales, Jenny & Anthony in Customer Service, and Victor at handover of the vehicle. We will definitely recommend Carma to family and friends interested in purchasing a new vehicle. Well done Carma! Show details ·  1
Hazel
HazelNSWSydney, NSW

Too good to be true but it was true!

Daughter’s first car. This car was a unicorn, just like new! I did a lot of investigating first and all legit! Show details ·  1
Sarath
Sarath2 posts

Happy with my purchase

Recently bought a car from Carma.
Based on my experience,
5 Star - Customer Service
5 Star - Finance Team Show reply
Graham
Graham

What Karma shows as imperfections

Before purchasing your next car from karma, make yourself aware of the below link which explains what Karma will photograph and show as imperfections on the car listing page.

What we photograph:
https://info.carma.com.au/our-quality-standards Show details

Jake
Jake2 posts

Excellent Service I love my car

Carma car sales, highly recommended. I purchased the car without seeing it. Nervous paying for 25K+ without seeing. Asked questions and some more photos. Got 7 days to return the car if I'm not satisfied.
Magic! Car delivered and delivery guy explained the car and his experience driving it to my house from Botany.

The car was exactly as described in the web. Even they reported the blemishes it is exactly the photos on the web.

The car is a dream that I was not expecting, IT WAS EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE! Also the gift box!! Show reply

Sarah
Sarah

Amazing service and an amazing car!

The whole process was very easy and they made sure that the time and date of delivery suited me.
Now that I’m driving my new car, I absolutely love it! Would highly recommend my friends to go through Carma for a car. Show details ·  1
Renea-Skye THOMPSON
Renea-Skye THOMPSONNSWHunter Region, NSW

Amazing, from beginning to end

I highly recommend Carma! They were patient with my questions. They did exactly what they said they would. The process was easy and smooth, without any problems. Show details ·  1