LG Australia

LG Australia

1.2

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

LG tv died but fantastic customer service and replacement outside of warranty period

I purchased an LG UHD 60inch TV 19 months ago which suddenly stopped working a fortnight ago. LG provided us with full payment for a replacement in a quick manner. Great service and I couldn't sing their praises more. While the TV should have lasted longer, knowing this kind of support exists (even outside of warranty periods) is reassuring in their brand. Thanks LG

Store LocationGood Guys
unimpressed

unimpressedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer care experience

There are a lot of negative reviews here. Obviously the modern consumer economy often disappoints us with unreliable technology – relative to price. This is a byproduct of our societies insatiable urge for bigger, better, louder, faster, smarter. And it is systemic across the industry, not just particular brands.
Recently I experienced a television failure, and was absolutely delighted by the level of customer service and I received by LGE Australia. I have since purchased numerous LG products and suggest that anyone having issues take them up with LGE Australia in the hope that you will be pleasantly surprised as I was.

Moe

MoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LG TV

Many negative reviews!!? My LG TV got fixed on the spot after remote stopped working by a polite and professional technician he opened the tv changed the parts, Problem fixed.

Store LocationThe good guys.

Anastasia Gymnopoulos

Anastasia GymnopoulosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not buy this 'Washing' Machine!

• +1
Pavlos

PavlosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

UPDATE

After been in contact with Alicia from the LG team , they organized a technician to come out . Waited for the part and he came yesterday and all good . Thanks Alicia much appreciated.
LG needs to make your team first contact in Australia not some overseas call center games where you get thrown off a cliff .

Chris Y

Chris YMelbourne

LG Fridge French doors

Disappointed in LG fridge that we brought. The freezer doesn't freeze anymore due to some kind of leak. Its not under warranty. Paid $165 to get an LG tech come and diagnose the issue. Due to the leak, they have to transport to another factory to find out where it is coming from and repair the issue. The quote to do this was $1600 way more then we paid for the fridge. So basically we have to purchase a complete new one. I'm not sure I would go back to LG I thought they were good quality

Store LocationHarvey Normans
Mick

MickPerth, WA

OLED lemon tv and crap costumer service

after 2,5 years my tv set have discoloured screen and green line on bottom of screen and after seven calls to Lg and promise service technician will call me , nothing happen

Store LocationGood guys Osborne park WA
kevin barry S.

kevin barry S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Disgraceful

I filed and issue with my fridge with lg. I complained about rust on the door of the fridge. I sent photos and apparently they were able to tell it was not a manufacturer warranty issue. They said I let the water dispenser area get wet. We clean our fridge regularly. This fridge was $3500 and still in warranty, less than 2 years old.
Disgrace.

Store LocationGood guys Coffs harboury
Clara

Clara

Great customer service

I purchased a LG fridge last month, arrived and looking good. On the second day of using this fridge, a piece of frozen meat slipped down while the bottom drawer was open. The rock hard meat broke the drawer. I emailed LG customer service team to explain the situation and asked where to get replacement, they just sent me a replacement drawer with no charge! Delighted! Thank you!

Store LocationAppliance online

Mark C.

Mark C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

LG fridge/freezer

I had a problem with my LG fridge/freezer, while I originally only give customer service only 1 star, I give LGA social media 5 stars, once they become involved my complaint was rectified within 24 hours. Thank you LGA Social Media

Stef KSouth East Queensland, QLD

K40 is good quality....

..especially the camera. However the headphone cable was missing from the retail box and LG Australia never replaced it even after contacting them several times - not such a great service!

Store LocationJB HIFI Loganhome
Stef K

Yep, thanks to Alicia the cable finally arrived yesterday after 5 month waiting for it..

Flozza

FlozzaAU

More success talking to a robot

carole

caroleSydney, NSW

LG stick vacuum Cord Zero P9

Terrible from the start. Battery life and suction shocking. Sent it in twice both times they said nothing wrong and sent back and same issue battery died within 5 minutes. I went into Harvey Norman Bondi Junction and was going to buy a Dyson. The salesman convinced me to buy the LG- BIG MISTAKE

Store LocationHarvey Norman Bondi Junction
Winter7

Winter7AU

UPDATED - Poor customer service - forced to accept a service company that damaged our last product and our house

Terrible Product, Worst Customer Service

I will never buy any LG product ever again. Terrible product, worst customer service. I have backlight bleeds on my TV, contacted them and said this is within tolerance and I just have to accept it. I guess they have very low quality control. I expected more from a Tier 1 company. Do yourself a favor and stay away from LG.

Store LocationHarvey norman springvale

unhappy customer

unhappy customer

garbage lg go samsung anyday just look at there reviews they are a joke clearly

Store Locationjb hi fi garden city
Josh F.

Josh F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refused to fix our TV when we aren't at fault

LG are refusing to fix our oled TV. There is dust like discolouration behind the glass. We noticed 6 months after purchasing just before we tried to clean iwth a microfibre. They're now saying that it is not a manufacturer's fault and that we have caused the issue.

This is after they sent out technicians who had never seen this issue and even tried to clean the tv the same way as we did.

Horrible customer service, unhelpful, never have the correct information at hand.

Ricky

RickyPerth, WA

Never ever buy anything from this heap of crap company!!!!!!

Payed a fortune for a 65" LG 4k smart tv.
It's a worthless piece of junk like the LG fridge and washing machine we own.
Complete and utter crap!!!
Never buy from this company!!!!

Store LocationHarvey Norman