LG Australia

LG Australia

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pieter

PieterCentral West, NSW

Is this really customer service

Store LocationHarvey Norman Orange

Yash

YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service and oriduct

I would never buy anything LG. My washing machine from the start had given me issues . I bought it two years ago from Harvey Norman. The rubber kept on tearing apart from the start. I contacted LG couple of times and it got fixed. However the washing machine was leaking again and lg has refused to assist. Very poor customer service and product. It had ten years warranty

Store LocationHarvey Norman
northernangler

northernanglerNorth Queensland, QLD

LG Smart TV

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Great service they go beyond most others for service.
Mastanasta F.

Mastanasta F.Sydney, NSW

Unlike some other reviewers, we love our LG 2-door fridge

Now into its 12th year, our two-door fridge is unbreakable. Looks awful of course after more than a decade and a bunch of house-moves but it still works a treat. That's how you make electronics. Very pleased.

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FAULTY SMART INVERTER MICROWAVE OVEN

Using Microwave, it just displays “Door” continually, or “12H”. Using Inverter Cook, it will totally cut out at any time it feels like it, and displays “12H”, and will not finish the cooking cycle.

Store LocationTHE FOOD GUYS, BRIGHTON

Front Loading Washing Machine WD12021D6

Store LocationBING LEE Alexandria NSW

afzalnadeem

afzalnadeemCanberra 2600, ACT

Horrible customer service, Will not recommend buy LG Products

I bought LG Aircon C5.0kW Split system, P18AWN-14, form the Good Guys Canberra in April 2018. It was working fine until January 2019, when it was summer and really hot. Lodged a complaint with LG online system and call centre. Overseas call centre guys are very hard to deal with, they even don’t know where is Canberra, telling me that it’s a remote town with no LG service centre or provider. Almost EIGHT month have gone and still it is not fixed despite contacting multiple times.
Horrible customer service, will not recommend buying lg products in canberra as they do not have service centre here. It is my last lg product I have purchased.

Store LocationThe Good Guys - Fyshwick

Sue C

Sue CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

10 year warranty compressor LG refrigerator - customer service unacceptable

Store LocationHarvey Norman Woodville
Lau

LauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life is NOT good

$1600 5-month-old TV developed tunnel vision. After we called them we had to wait days for a return call but never happened, so we called again. They finally took it away for repairs. Repair man said all Smart TVs develop faults fairly quickly. However, LG said our tv had a fault they'd never seen before so they would have to wait for the part to arrive. We have waited 2 weeks and one day but LG said they are still waiting for the part to come to fix the TV. Shouldn't they already have a part?? We have definitely been fobbed off. They "have no evidence" of my husband's call to a manager! Pathetic customer service. Have filed a complaint to ACCC.

Disguising customer service

LG front loader washing machine is leaking water all over floor rang good guys they put us through to lg customer care took days to even get someone out to look at it even with extra warranty have been waiting 13 days since reporting it spent 273 at laundry mat to far washing clothes I would never ever buy a LG again
0000 stars

Store LocationGood guys Tuggerah

Not Happy Jo

Not Happy JoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst Customer Service Ever ever and refrigerator

5 weeks no satisfaction they are creating magor landfill they believe 7 years is quite good for thousands of dollars of fridge so they are a through away company and as for customer service it doesn't exist.

Store LocationHARVEY NORMAN CHIRNSIDE PARK

Reshma B

Reshma BSydney, NSW

Worst TV ever! Never use LG again

I purchased an LG OLED TV 2.5 years ago, and due to a manufactures fault, it is unwatchable. LG have acknowledged that it is their fault, but say they need a spare part, and can’t tell me when it will come in - it could be weeks or months. The call centre staff will say anything to your face, but then won’t follow through. I have made a complaint to Fair Trading NSW, will see how that goes!

Store LocationHarvey Norman Gordon

Carolyn

CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Heat pump dryer

We brought a heat pump dryer thinking this would be great for the electricity bills.
About 6 months ago the dryer would turn off mid cycle and take a long time to dry.
Called LG twice and was told a repairman would contact me. Still waiting nearly a year later. Called LG again and told the repairman would call within two days. Wow that was 2 weeks ago. Also I was told because my dryer is out of warranty I would need to pay if they found anything wrong with it. My dryer was in warranty the first time I called. If they did their jobs properly back then I would be out of pocket. Friendly staff at the call centre though but no other customer service. Very annoying as this dryer was not a cheap one purchased.

Store LocationPakenham Good guys

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not buy LG TV

LG 65 inch smart TV only worked 9 months, taking 2 months to get warranty repair, spent hours chasing it. No working TV, no compensation. Customer service saying there is nothing they can do. Just keep waiting. Would be 0 stars. Never buying LG again.

Store LocationGood guys
Liarne M

Liarne MAU

65inch 4K Smart TV

We purchased our TV in 2015 and we paid $4465 for it. Just gone 4 years old and the pixels have gone in it, it cannot be fixed so we now have a large line horizontally and a slim one veritcally. I am sorry but I do not think this should happen when you pay this much money for a TV. Its now only good or the bin and we have to find the money to go an purchase a new TV (thankfully they have come down in price). We will never buy another LG tv every again.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Erina

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling customer service by LG

Store LocationHarvey Norman Hoppers Crossing

Do not buy LG microwaves

If you would like to buy an LG product, don't, if something goes wrong with it prepare to be given the run around as I have for at least 4 weeks.

Store LocationThe Good Guys

Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plenty of wasted time

A front loader washing machine obviously cannot be opened at certain times in its cycle but my LG Direct Drive frequently locks after it has finished a trouble free wash. This is infuriating and I recommend any other brand

Store LocationCannot remember

Ross

RossSydney, NSW

LG TwinWasher - LG promotions are misleading and a trap

LG Quad wash dishwasher

Store LocationGood Guys Penrith NSW Australia

bobby

bobbyasked

why does lg not cover the 10 year motor warrant like they advertise on washing machines..its clear the rpm is not spinning to 1400 rm no more but lg refuses a new motor to be put in..this is the lastlg product i will buy and i make sure everyone knows about lg and false advertising on inverter motor warranty

Tellasis

We are experiencing a similar problem with LG. It is one thing for them to say they have a 10 year warranty but we feel we have been scammed by them as it means on some electronic board they have. I think we should all take them to the Tribunal as it is not good enough. People should get a reasonable amount of use out of products they buy and LG should be building them to last and support customers with economical repairs and parts.

Brian

Brianasked

We are having trouble logging on to the lg after downloading android app for the wd1411sbw front load washing machine to change to other washing function. E.G. 30 minutes cold water quick wash.

Can anyone confirm that this model runs this option?

Worst bloody after sales problem solving service I have ever experienced.

Tellasis

They have the worst customer service support - in fact it is non-existent in our experience. They passed us from one person to the next. Four people in total. It was clear as soon as they came on the phone that they were not going to help us.

May M.

May M.asked

What do I do wth an LG fridge lemon, 6 years old and cannot be repaired according to LG. Despite promises to address this LG will not contact me. If 6 years is end of life. Then don’t buy LG!

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

CategoryAppliance Brands and Physical Shops