LG Australia

LG Australia

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Micro Stolen by LG!

4 Months ago I provided by microwave to LG's authorised repairer. After 50 plus calls over 4 months to LG and its LG's authorised repairer I am yet to receive my microwave. Effectively they have stolen my microwave. Anyone else doing this would be subject of criminal charges. No returned phone calls or emails or anything. The most terrible customer service I have ever experienced. Would not expect this from an international brand. The management and Board of directors should seriously be concerned of the culture at LG when it cannot put in place the most basic customer service systems.

Kamal

KamalVictoria

Worst customer service

What a bad customer service thay don't even know how to talk to customers . our tv not working from two weeks when we complain thay don't even bother to repair ..after 1 week thay took our tv and no luck after wait for another week.. so bad .....when we call thay don't care and said nothing in our hands.. we have no idea when parts r coming ..when i said m going to put the review said as your wish..and hang up the phone .wish i could give 0 star.

Store LocationGood guys thomaston
Violet h.

Violet h.

Horrible and despicable customer service

I can't believe what I went through dealing with LG jokes absolutely despicable customer service rate 0 out of 5 they give you the runaround calling more than 6 times now and 6 weeks later still waiting for my old washing machine to be picked up from my premises. No one communicates and you have to keep calling and repeating the same thing to them over and over again what a nightmare just come and pick up the ridiculous faulty washing machine.

Store LocationGood guys tempe
Deryal M.

Deryal M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointing

Don't even think about it, we got a lg top loader diamond wm.that has destroyed over 100 pcs of clothing.the tech has came twice recommended credit lg will not complie.

Store LocationLg blacktown

Stephan B.

Stephan B.Melbourne

Falsely accused by LG and Mobile Citi of damage. LG G3 - boot loop Issues

Yolandecggjhyyyhuu H.

Yolandecggjhyyyhuu H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy an LG TV

Our 70 inch tv just breached its warranty. The second time this year the smart function would do connect to WiFi, now its going to cost us hundreds to get this fixed. Beware!

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Product questionable, Service abysmal!

Joyce

JoyceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Never again!!!!!

Purchased an LG fridge!!! Worst decision!!!! Having first replaced the coil. 2 days later replaced the compressor. Ran ok for a month then just stopped!!! Tech came out again 4 days later saying cant fix unreliable!! LG service centre has put us through hell refusing to refund. All the reps saying manager is busy will call you back. This happened all week. Frustrated to the point of no return. Finally a call from the manager to advise just fo back to retailer for a refund at a lower cost due to age???? What!!!!! All under the 2 year warranty!!!! Never ever ever buy a product from LG !!!

Effie K.

Effie K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor lg service

Store LocationGood Guys
Lisa B

Lisa BIllawarra, NSW

Bad Bad Bad

6 month old LG French door fridge stopped freezing and cooling, motor running loud. Service technician came out next day but that's the only good thing. It been over a week with repeated calls to LG customer care line (don't know why they call it that), they have still not reviewed my case and claimed they have "lost" the service report. All I get told is that it will be another 24-48 hrs and I will get a follow up call. Meanwhile here we are, a family with 2 kids and no fridge we paid thousands for. I will NEVER buy LG again.

Store LocationGood Guys Warrawong

Gretchen M.

Gretchen M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Faulty 75inch Tv

Bought brand new 75inch Tv only last a year and its been 4months since its not working and they still not fixing it.And its still on 5yr warranty.I am asking for a refund or replace but they just fng arround .its really frustrating seems like they dont fn care .Terrible custumer service .If i were you guys please dont buy any of there products you'll regret it.Not reccomend at all.

Store LocationGood Guys Australia

alexa

alexaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible service and products

Washing machine 6 months out of warranty and pump stops working. LG were horrible to deal with on the phone and wouldn't resolve at their own cost. Would not deal with them ever again...

Very poor customer service

Store LocationJb hifi

Jaspa K.

Jaspa K.South East Queensland, QLD

Biggest crap heap ever.

LG tv LG sound bar both purchased at the same time. Nothing but drama. Sound Bar won't stay connected to the tv once turned off by the so call smart remote from HDMI ARC
Constantly have to turn tv and sound bar off from the power outlet so every thing reboots to work
Absolute junk
Give me samsung any day

Frustrated

Store credit only for faulty fridge after 14 months what a joke of course it goes up in price. Can't find a replacement or get any one to deliver it!!!!!!!!! Never lg in my lifetime again.

Store LocationGeelong west
Shane parr

Shane parr

Avoid lg and neo chef microwave

After only 8 months our lg microwave stopped working. 6 weeks to get the parts they said. I contacted lg directly and have had no responce. Never buying lg again

Pieter

PieterCentral West, NSW

Is this really customer service

Store LocationHarvey Norman Orange

Yash

YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service and oriduct

I would never buy anything LG. My washing machine from the start had given me issues . I bought it two years ago from Harvey Norman. The rubber kept on tearing apart from the start. I contacted LG couple of times and it got fixed. However the washing machine was leaking again and lg has refused to assist. Very poor customer service and product. It had ten years warranty

northernangler

northernanglerNorth Queensland, QLD

LG Smart TV

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Great service they go beyond most others for service.

Mastanasta F.

Mastanasta F.Sydney, NSW

Unlike some other reviewers, we love our LG 2-door fridge

Now into its 12th year, our two-door fridge is unbreakable. Looks awful of course after more than a decade and a bunch of house-moves but it still works a treat. That's how you make electronics. Very pleased.

bobby

bobbyasked

why does lg not cover the 10 year motor warrant like they advertise on washing machines..its clear the rpm is not spinning to 1400 rm no more but lg refuses a new motor to be put in..this is the lastlg product i will buy and i make sure everyone knows about lg and false advertising on inverter motor warranty

Tellasis

We are experiencing a similar problem with LG. It is one thing for them to say they have a 10 year warranty but we feel we have been scammed by them as it means on some electronic board they have. I think we should all take them to the Tribunal as it is not good enough. People should get a reasonable amount of use out of products they buy and LG should be building them to last and support customers with economical repairs and parts.

Brian

Brianasked

We are having trouble logging on to the lg after downloading android app for the wd1411sbw front load washing machine to change to other washing function. E.G. 30 minutes cold water quick wash.

Can anyone confirm that this model runs this option?

Worst bloody after sales problem solving service I have ever experienced.

Tellasis

They have the worst customer service support - in fact it is non-existent in our experience. They passed us from one person to the next. Four people in total. It was clear as soon as they came on the phone that they were not going to help us.

May M.

May M.asked

What do I do wth an LG fridge lemon, 6 years old and cannot be repaired according to LG. Despite promises to address this LG will not contact me. If 6 years is end of life. Then don’t buy LG!

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives