LG Australia

LG Australia

Faulty dishwasher

Purchased in 2011 with a 10 year warranty on the motor which expires in 2021.
Machine would not operate and I have been told that the PC board has failed. LG no longer keep this part and will not make any compensation.
A company should have a moral obligation to keep parts for thier products while there is still a warranty on a product.
Be very wary of purchasing any LG product as thay canot be trusted to,honour a warranty.

Do not Buy from LG they have no customer care

We bought an LG LED 75inch tv in Sept 2018. It has so much light coming through the black screen you cannot see the picture clearly. Called the supplier and they referred me to LG. LG ask for photos. I oblige. They ask for more. I again oblige. They say it’s fine. I say it’s definitely not. They say I can have someone come to look at it but if it’s fine I will foot the bill. I say send someone as we can’t watch it. The agent comes out and says it needs a new panel at the very least but should be replaced. The report is send off. I call LG. They advisedme that the report says it’s “working within specifications”. I call the agent again who says their report stated it needed a new panel. The person I spoke to at LG refused to take the matter any further and said as far as they are concerned the TV is fine. So why do you ask is the point of getting someone else to look at it when they disregard the report of a person who has actually looked at the TV. I will never buy this company's product again with their lack of care for the quality of their products and their customers. I now have a TV that I cannot watch at night due to the blooms of light that show through

Store LocationThe good guys thomastown

Dreadful

Avoid these products like the plague. I just rang their customer care with a problem with my remote. The woman insisted I get the TV model number. Told her it’s fastened to the wall and therefore difficult to access. She hung up on me. Yup. Hung up.

Wish I could rate 0 stars.

Save your hard earned money, the after sales service with LG makes the product worth nothing.... If you choose to buy LG I hope you enjoy the rude and Un helpful case manager your assigned. You will then enjoy working with consumer protection. Regardless of how good their products are...

Don’t ever purchase their products... even after being faulty 3 times they still won’t refund or replace. They’re keen on wasting my time and having someone consistently come out to look at the fridge when I’ve told them it’s the same issue the last two times, and they won’t refund or replace even with warranty and want to ‘fix it’ like the other two times which clearly didn’t work ..

Beware !! Lg Doesnt Provide Customer Service

Lg promised to replace my fridge with a compensation offer on an extended warranty
Stalled and never honoured the funds back. I will never ever buy any lg goods again
Extended warranty ! What extended warranty. Dont fall for this offer as you will never get it. Apalling service disgusting!!!

Store LocationHARVEY NORMAN

Not impressed....

Hi, We purchased an LG Fridge in August last year (2018), nice stainless steel finish and one we could stick notes etc onto with magnets (couldn't do that with previous fridge). I placed some tiny magnetised Swarovski crystal hearts onto it for decoration and was happy. At one stage I also used a tiny magnet to hold a message for my husband. I then realised that the magnet I used to hold the message had left a decent sized dint in the fridge door, as had the tiny Swarovski ones! I contacted LG on the 30 Jan this year(2019) via their site, sent photos showing proof of purchase and damage and received an email reply assuring me of support within 24 business hours. Nothing.....so I sent another email on the 20th Jan. Received reply, including an apology for my wait. I then received a phone call 28th Jan from them asking for the photos again.....and this particular person actually said that he doubted that a magnet could damage the door :/ .....to which I replied that I too would have agreed with him had I not seen the damage for myself! I asked that the door be replaced at no cost to me. Today is Feb 23rd and I have received no further correspondence from the LG Customer Care department. -_-

Don’t waste your money & expect any customer service

Purchased an LG fridge just over 4 years ago - and the door started to collapse & apparently it’s user fault. I have fridges that have lasted over 20 years and yet LG couldn’t care less or provide any customer service let alone care that their products are crap! User error! Fridge door overloaded by user! So apparently putting a bottle of milk and a bottle of water in the fridge door is over loaded and will cause it to collapse. Regardless of attempts to obtain resolution they could not care less. They failed to pay any attention to the agents service report or listen to any explanations they just continually wiped their hands of any responsibility- just kept saying user fault. Please don’t waste your time with them or your money on their product.

LG OLED TV BEWARE don’t last .. AVOID

Bought a lg oled 55 and worked well for a year or so then gets green vertical lines .. lg customer service as all other reviews don’t want to know about it
Spend your money on a better brand !!

Don't honor cashback promotion

We bought a fridge with $200 cashback through Good Guys in December 2018. Although our claim was originally approved, we still have not received the funds and every time I contact them they say it will arrive next week - but it never does. I can now see that we have been scammed. I did not expect this from a well known company but I would warn others that they will never receive promotional cashbacks as promised.

Store LocationGood guys

Extended Warranty: Customer Service Appalling

Off shore service center (Philippines) had to make numerous calls to numbers that weren’t correct because it was an extended warranty claim to f/u on job request, on hold for extended periods of time, had to repeat the same info every time, they didn’t listen to information been given re updated contact details hence the one time LG actually made contact was to the wrong number. Overall, don’t rate the phone support at all. Very frustrating because they just fob you off with wrong information. Technician tho, nice and did a good job when he finally turned up.

Store LocationGood Guys

Do not buy LG washing machines

Contacted customer service about 3 months ago by phone , explained that my washing machine was actually putting holes in my clothes. l sent pics.Long story short, after phone calls, Live chat at least 4 times. A service call by " technician" Who shone a torch into the machine and felt inside, concluded nothing wrong, even after l showed him the damaged clothes! l also sent pics to customer service. l have been told they are doing nothing about it. Disgraceful treatment, basically have just been fobbed off l will never buy any L G product ever again!

LG Dishwasher 4 years old with electrical fault and appalling customer service

Our 4 year old LG dishwasher has a fault which makes it trip the fuse box and take out all the appliances downstairs. It took days for LG to confirm when someone could come to assess it, then they ordered a part and it is with a "case manager" who no-one can speak with and they have not yet advised if or when it will be fixed.

We've now been without a dishwasher for more than 2 weeks (with a young family and long working hours, this is not cool). My husband has called them every day for an update to be told it's still with the case manager and today I finally got a call back from them only to ask "is the dishwasher working again?"!

How on earth would it be working again since no-one has been back to fix it? Black magic? Elves?!

Appalling customer service and would never recommend LG.

Do not ever buy LG TV. THey themselves think they’ll only last up to 4 years.

It truly puzzles me that a company like LG can disrespect their customers in the way they have disrespected me. I own 3 LG TVs, one of which is an old plasma, probably 13 years old. I have, up until now been a loyal LG customer.

When my 4 year old LED TV lost four LEDs, I contacted LG. They basically ignored me until I threatened calling the ombudsman. Then they reviewed my case for a while before phoning me & saying, & I quote, “4 years is a reasonable lifespan for an LG TV”.

Goodbye LG, I’ll never buy another, unless you fix this.

Noisy trash

Bought a LG GT-515sdc top mount fridge in July 2018. Product description states it has a so called very quiet linear inverter compressor....NOT SO!, noisier than my 15 year old Westinghouse.!..try 50-62 dcb most of the time!!! LG technician stated it was normal noise for a fridge. Also, every now and then the freezer decides to thaw everything up, again technician states cant see anything wrong as is freezing well enough while he is there. Will never touch LG with a 100 foot pole again! bad customer service and products, and misleading advertisements/product claims!

Freezer drawer was filled with ice

Bought LG french door fridge in Oct 2016. Water started leaking to the floor 6 months ago. Later could not pull the bottom freezer drawer. Ice began to buildup in the drawer. Called customer service. I was advised to change freezer temp to its minimum. Their trouble shooting did not work and ice became full in the freezer drawer the next few weeks. Then they sent a technician who could not solve the problem before removing the lower drawer. All his time was wasted by trying to dissolve the big ice block with hot water. After 2 hours he left as the ice was still full. We had to defrost the fridge for 24 hours. Luckily we had another fridge to transfer our food. We are waiting for another technician visit. They did extend the warranty time.

Worst customer service in Australia

Bought LG vacuum A9. Lasted 5 weeks of light use and just stopped.
Took it to the authorised repairer, told me the part would be another 5 weeks. Customer service at LG can not improve timeframe, now been told it could be 2 more weeks, but no parts available atm.
Asked for a replacement as the machine was only 5 weeks old.
Have spoken to customer service 5 times in the last 2 weeks, continually want more time to resolve the claim with no outcome from Edward as yet.
Submitted the story through the LG website again, to get a reply to say the claim is being handled and would have to wait.
Never buy an LG AGAIN

Faulty dishwasher and crappy service

We bought a xd5 14 LG dishwasher 6 months ago. Unfortunately no longer functions properly. I turns off mid cycle and won’t turn back on. Dodgy electrics. I called the service team and they said they would be out the next day. Later that night I received a text advising they have ordered a new power board and would be in contact again as soon as it arrives. That was 2.5 weeks ago. Very frustrated!

Shocking Back Up Service

Bought a cordless A9 Multi vacuum for $700 & it has spent nearly 6 weeks in shop under warranty with shocking service and no comunication. Called customer service and they said they would call back that day and still nothing. No more LG for me

Crap not worth one star

Screen has gone on 4 year old TV. Only 1 month out of extended warranty and no help. Call centre couldn't care less and think that is the normal lifespan for a TV ! Won't ever buy an LG product again. Wish I had read these reviews before I bought it - I thought LG was a good brand.

I have a brand new GF-L708PL fridge as of 5/1/19 and am wondering is it standard for the fridge to lean back on the top 35mm toward the back wall, have checked the floor for level front to back and it is falling away 3mm towards the back wall. Just wondering about the white roller at centre of the front of the fridge, does this have to be removed so the fridge can be lowered so that it is not falling away so far at the top. Or is it that the fridge has to be falling away this amount to be to your standard. Thanks

Help please.I have a frig/freezer LG approx 10 years old.It has sprung a leak where the intake water comes in for the ice cubes and cold water. A refrigeration mechanic said that a new door is the only answer. This is totally unsuitable. Come on LG a company as big as yours should be able to help the aging population better than this.I am in my very late seventies a pension and cannot afford this. Awaiting your reply. Pat Cruickshank.
Maybe ,just turn off the water to the fridge, and not have ice and water, at least you’ll still be able to use the fridge, sorry I couldn’t be more helpful.

Where can I get touch up paint for LG TITANIUM finish paint? LG do NOT know & don’t have a colour code. Cheers

Similar listings