LG Australia

LG Australia

gottalove

gottaloveAU

LG 34" Monitor - Lemon as is the service

34" monitor only 8 months old and screen is now looking cracked up.
Not dropped. Not knocked.
Worked one day not the next.
LG were extremely unhelpful and told me there was no warranty for misuse even after I sent them photo showing the pristine condition.
The agent in the online chat kept quoting cut and paste answers and would not give me a copy of the chat on completion. Bad luck for them I am capable of getting a copy at the time. It is not so hard.
If you have a warrantly claim with LG do it via chat and copy the whole chat and paste it to Word prior to closing so you have a record.
Don't buy LG products if you want to have your warranty acknowledged.
Very bad experience. I will never buy LG products again.

Store LocationKogan

Vince

Vince

LG ignores repeated attempt's to claim warranty

18months ago purchased a top of the line LG washing machine. its now leaking through the main body underneath. Hoses have been inspected and confirmed ok, washing machine is faulty. After 7+ phone calls and over 2 hrs wasted trying to get LG to come and look at the washing machine. The latest I have been told as none of their third party repairers will come as I live in an apartment. LG staff never return phone calls and when I ask for a manager they repeatedly hang up me. Please consider how poor LG's support is before purchasing anything from them!

Store LocationThe Good Guys - Alexandria
Gina B.

Gina B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LG - rubbish, cheap washing machine. Broken after 14 months- they refuse to repair.

Would give zero if it was an option. Front seal has broken only after 14 months on our WTW1409HCW front loader/dryer and LG don’t care and won’t fix it. Paid about $1300 for the machine and now they want another $300 to replace this faulty part - criminal. Will never buy LG again, their “customer service” line is woeful. Dodgy, rubbish - extremely dissatisfied.

Store LocationHarvey Norman

Absolutely appalling product and service.

Bought an LG GB-450UPLX fridge just over a year ago. Trouble from the start with drawers in the freezer rattling and fridge making noises that grew worse over time. Got to a point where it was always humming very loudly. Got a service technician to have a look and agreed unit was dodgy and too loud. His report got overturned by an LG rep and every customer service person I dealt with since has been appalling!!! They have no qualms telling you to go fight for your consumer rights. Condescending, rude and all geared to cover themselves. Zero customer service or focus as follow up on purchase. I now have an unplugged fridge and a fight on my hands to get a refund. Dodgy as. I’m going back to Electrolux!!

Store LocationThe Good Guys

mjackson

mjacksonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never buying LG again, terrible after-sales support.

I purchased a top of the line $1,800 32" computer monitor which suddenly developed a large green glow around the edges like an old CRT.

The monitor went to LG's local authorised repair centre who decided to repair the monitor rather than simply replace it.

Six weeks later I still don't have a monitor!

While I could do without the hassle of having a faulty screen, I understand these things happen, but the way LG has dealt with it is simply not acceptable.

As a side note, I have 2018 55" C8 TV which I was planning to replace with a 2020 65" C10 but no chance now.

LG Customer No Care -

Store LocationHarvey Norman Warrnambool

Never going to buy lg again

Washing machine leaking. Under warranty. From making a claim to getting fixed was a month. if I didn't ring them nearly everyday might of been longer.
Try not doing any washin for a month with 3 autistic children.

david torp

david torpGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not bad if your expectations are based in the 1950s

Zero video outputs. Not optical, not HDMI, not Component, not RCA, not LAN, not USB,.. I bought the top of the line OLED. It has buttons for Netflix, but is happy to be half pregnant. Before I spent $12k on LG TV I had one remote. Now I’m back to four because it is a dumb terminal that has no outputs and talks to no other devices

Not Impressed

Not Impressed

Disgusting service Help

Store LocationJB HI FI
Deborah

DeborahPerth, WA

Worst service help

My LG refrigerator is nearly nine months old, not working, water all over floor & food will be ruined very quickly with temp in .perth 41. Phoned warranty service # & was connected in the Philippines ! 6 minutes into call, cut off. Try again, this time, 37 minutes later still no resolve.. wait 4 days for service person to call. Advice for interim.. keep lots of towels on floor, turn off Fridg & use bucket to save floor boards !!! How do I put bucket under Fridg to catch water ? Waste of time calling, still wait 4 days. By then everything ruined. Deborah

Store LocationBought from Good Guys . Belmont, they were very helpful with who to call + gave me phone number.

W. T

W. TSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service, useless warranty, buy anything else but an LG product

I brought a LG twin washer which had problems right from the beginning. But now the machine is even leaking when it’s not in use. Love how customer service want you to make sure you spend more money trying to fix their products first before they send one of their technicians out.., or they might have to charge you for it. Just stay away

Store LocationHarvey norman

WAYNE

WAYNESydney, NSW

LG customer care centre

Do not buy LG if you want your product fixed. Have tried 4 times now to have LG Fridge warranty issue resolved. Have had to raise a case with Department of Fair Trading to make LG take action. Worst customer care experience I have ever had. Every time I called they dropped my call out after 20 minutes.

RobG

RobGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Non existent support for a new PC monitor

Early January I got an LG 32 UK550-B 4K monitor. Unfortunately, the monitor quality was extremely poor and dramatically worse than the old FHD 32" monitor I had previously. I used the chat option on LG's website to get warranty assist and was told that a tech support person would call me. Several days later I had no phone call so I emailed LG, again via their support page of their website requesting warranty assistance to get it working. I received an email several days later advising me that I would get a phone call from LG tech support. The phone call never came so the monitor was returned to the company I purchased it from. I'll never buy another LG product....

Store LocationeBay

Upset

UpsetBrisbane

Hopeless call centre, product failures

The call centre is staffed by people who can't grasp the problem and will not elevate the issue. Tried to organise a rep to replace a new machine part that has cracked, sent photos, full details, and they said they did not have any record. Someone need to get rid of overseas call centre that bankrupt the companies and provide no customer service. CHOOSE ANOTHER BRAND!

Store LocationGood Guys
Melinda

MelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

Told over 4 weeks ago I’d have a call with in 24-48 hours to get tv repaired for the second time of having it for 3 years. Still waiting for the call or email back. Terrible service and terrible products. Would never buy lg again.

Store LocationGood guys

Extremely slow response

Our fridge (less than a year old) has been down for a week now and all our food has gone bad. We can't even buy any groceries because we have no idea when the fridge will be repaired/replaced. They take 48 hours to process for every single step which is unbelievable. Despite multiple calls with customer service, they are unable to do anything. Would not recommend anyone to get LG products because the company obviously does not care about their customers.

Dr S Shafik

Dr S ShafikSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It is horrible. Both the microwave oven and the LG response

Within the Warranty period. The microwave developed three problems: Overheating ( after 3 and then other 3 minutes); occasional noise (some time like long screaming) ; and air escaping from the door. The authorised repairer could not fix it (as it turned out after on using at home) even though they said that they replaced three units. The treatment I received from LG after put in claim to have the microwave oven replaced was VERY poor to say the least. If need I can details of that treatment. The whole issue has not resolved as yet after almost three weeks. All documentation is in the hands of LG.

Store LocationGoodguys

Tofu

Unethical practice, this company should not be allowed to exist in Australia

RITESH RAM PRATAP

RITESH RAM PRATAPSouth East Queensland, QLD

LG FRIDGE and Microwave DOORs RUSTED

• +1
Store LocationGood Guys

Margaret H.

Margaret H.Illawarra, NSW

Awful service and faulty products

Roy D.

Roy D.asked

how do i extract the data from this site?

bobby

bobbyasked

why does lg not cover the 10 year motor warrant like they advertise on washing machines..its clear the rpm is not spinning to 1400 rm no more but lg refuses a new motor to be put in..this is the lastlg product i will buy and i make sure everyone knows about lg and false advertising on inverter motor warranty

Tellasis

We are experiencing a similar problem with LG. It is one thing for them to say they have a 10 year warranty but we feel we have been scammed by them as it means on some electronic board they have. I think we should all take them to the Tribunal as it is not good enough. People should get a reasonable amount of use out of products they buy and LG should be building them to last and support customers with economical repairs and parts.

Brian

Brianasked

We are having trouble logging on to the lg after downloading android app for the wd1411sbw front load washing machine to change to other washing function. E.G. 30 minutes cold water quick wash.

Can anyone confirm that this model runs this option?

Worst bloody after sales problem solving service I have ever experienced.

Tellasis

They have the worst customer service support - in fact it is non-existent in our experience. They passed us from one person to the next. Four people in total. It was clear as soon as they came on the phone that they were not going to help us.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives