LG Australia

Mary

MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst service ever

Store LocationGood guys Penrith

Worse experience no conscience and brutal tactics to avoid responsibility

Our recently purchased expensive fridge has been rattling and making nauseating noises especially during sleeping time, so bad for our children when they’re sleeping.
We notified LG and they refuse to cooperate from day one. No surprises, after all they’ve taken their money. They refuse to tell us exactly what the problem is and provide details about how long it would take to fix. Total MIA, not response to calls or emails. Extremely disappointing for such a company like LG to be doing this especially when we have several of their products- not sure what will fail next... afraid we may be without a fridge for the holidays they way things are going.

Peter C.

Peter C.Northern Region, NSW

Fridge that destroy our food two times

Tamworth good guys are the worst bunch of rude wipes I've ever had to deal with the lg fridge completely stuff after 12 weeks lucky gold star a joke don't deal with good guys or buy lg you can't even understand half the call centre as there English isn't up to scratch. Thanks for putting a young family 810 out off pocket on food because of the fridge fair trading will take care of you crappy ppl.

Store LocationTamworth

Kara

KaraPerth, WA

Dont buy LG products

Booran HoldenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Minor fault with new product that LG refuse to fix.

I am very disappointed with LG because of a minor fault with our L570MBL fridge.It has a cool water dispenser that where you put the glass to get water it has worn out the paint.This fault occurred within the first six months.The service technician called out and according to him it is because it is wear and tear and nothing would be done.I stated that it is only my wife and using it .So what are we supposed to do you have put the glass there to get water hence it has worn.I did say that i will be taking further.It is very disappointing that for such a small item you will have a disappointed consumer.Apart from that we do love the fridge and i will tell everyone about the fault and refusal to repair it

Booran Holden

Is it possible to respond to my private email.I am moving to another company. Email fjvillella@gmail.com. Thank you

Booran Holden

Hi ,thank you hopefully this minor problem can be rectified and I can be a happy consumer again with my LG fridge.
Regards,
Frank

Failed display panel in top-of-the-line flagship LG tv, less than 4 years old, LG refuse replacement/refund as per ACL

disappointed9999
disappointed9999
Tutti

TuttiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero stars. No customer care.

ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Worst experience product and Customer Service “TERRIBLE”

Bought a 15kg/8Kg LG Washing Machine/Dryer in March 2020.
Worst experience ever when received first order of this washing machine. Started with a small leak then got worst from each wash. Did a lot of damage to my laundry kickboards and side cupboard’s LG staff were rude and ignorant to compensate me for the damages I incurred from that faulty washing machine. They blamed it on me using too much washing power which is ironic as they replaced it with another one which I use the same amount of washing powder and guess what it doesn’t leak. Once they take your money they don’t want to know you.

Store LocationOnline

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty OLED TV

Ricky

RickyPerth, WA

Never buy anything from this company!!! Period!!!!

Everything that we have ever bought from lg has failed! Fridges, smart tv's - everything is complete junk!!!!! So angry!!!!!!!! Total rubbish designed to fail just after the warranty ends.

Store LocationHARVEY NORMAN

big dogMid North Coast, NSW

Ripped off by lg and catch

bought a lg 65 inch nano86 tv with problems in the first month. Hours on the phone no help. Lg and catch blame each other never ring back. Go back on what they offer and we will be left out of pocket.
These companies just lie and don’t honour warranties. Avoid them or you will lose $2000 like us

Store LocationCatch.com
big dog

I replied to your message. I don’t believe anything you say as LG have lied to us so many times. This review is to warn people about your response to a warranty issue
You record our calls you can listen to your own lies anytime you want

RangerPerth, WA

OLED TV

Store LocationJoondalup
Ranger

Alicia from LG came to our rescue. She looked into our case and followed it through to completion. Only if I had been aware of her originally. Thank you Alicia. The TV is now, we believe better than ever.

AIDA DAHER

AIDA DAHERVictoria

The design of the 10 kilos washing machine

I bought a LG top loader washing machine was delivered yesterday, the machine does a good job but its so deep I damaged my neck trying to empty it I don't know why it's made that way I understand it's a 10 kilos washer but terrible design I wish I can return it or sell it it's a no no for LG and never again buying their products.

Store LocationHARVEY NORMAN
Reviewer

ReviewerMelbourne

Flawed and Pointless Warranty Process

roopa p.

roopa p.South East Queensland, QLD

Appalling customer service

Bought an expensive front loader washing machine in August 2020 machine makes terrible noise when filling water in to the washer LG sent out technician and changed a few things without actually fixing the issue. When called back got hung up few times eventually a rude customer service agent said according to LG this is normal and when asked for a solution started getting sarcastic and arrogant. Stay away from them at any time. I have lodged a complaint against them

Store LocationHarvey norman capalaba
MaNa

MaNaQueensland

LG TV faulty - won’t refund

LG TV hasn’t worked from the start. Obviously glitchy and faulty product. Asked for replacement, they attempted to repair but it still isn’t working in fact it’s worse. I have now asked for refund but they won’t even get bank to me. Really bad customer service and poor quality product.

No customers care

Seal on washing machine needs replacing after 18months......oh sorry seals are not under warranty so that will be $450 dollars thanks on a $899 machine. No thanks ......and never buy LG product again.
Not blaming the assistant on the phone who is following protocol but LG the company need to step up to stand by their products but obviously don't care.

Store LocationGood guys

john wilson

john wilsonGold Coast

Warranty repair on microwave oven

Store LocationHarvey Norman Bundall
A.J

A.J

Customer service is non existent.

Purchased robot vacuum and had issues from first day. Unit was exchanged on the day it was purchased. 12 months later, was sent off for a warranty service, when it was returned had same issues as original unit. Been trying to get assistance for over two months to no avail. Phone calls, chat, using the app, emails all with little or no response. Have been told it has been escalated but still waiting two weeks later. No after sales service.