LG Australia

LG Australia

John

JohnMelbourne

Zero stars

Burn in on my 12 month old $6k OLED tv and after 7 months of complaining about it they finally wiped me off and refused to fix it. Avoid them like the CORONAVIRUS!!!!

Store LocationGood Guys Warrnambool

Absolute rubbish

Ongoing issues with both wired and wireless, don't bother buying in Aus. Pointless to try and fix, LG team don;t seem to believe that there is a problem. Just buy Sony and save yourself a world of issues

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could leave negative stars I would

Faulty product 7 months and waiting for action. Technician has been out multiple times and took photos and now they require more. Enough is enough, we are disgusted at the lack of service and communication.
Now have ruined flooring, cabinetry and mould, having 3 children with special needs and rare autoimmune conditions this is absolutely disgusting on the part of your company letting this drag on for so long.

Would never recommend your product to anyone warranty and customer service is non existent.

Find out how LG Australia compares to other Appliance Brands

Customer service the worst I’ve ever experience by far

Don’t buy LG in Australia. Customer service is atrocious if you have an issue. I have had an ongoing issue with LG since October. The customer service is/was diabolical. Wasted hours online, wasted phone calls/ 100’s of emails. I’m disgusted by it. I’ve had apologies from managers and [name removed] in NZ.
Finally in January my claim is approved. All the paperwork filled out. I’m told 4-6 weeks I’ll have my money but they will try and make it earlier. 6 weeks has gone and nothing and with no replies to my emails. It’s disgusting. I’ve never been treated like this. It gets you very stressed going over and over it. I need complaints to senior management. I’ll never by LG again.

Store LocationThe good guys

So disappointing

LG 39L MICROWAVE CONVECTION OVEN - Purchased to replace a solar dom which was amazing but sadly died. Forced to purchase 'new technology' - they should have stuck with the old. Works okay as a microwave but convection a disaster. The Solar Dom was all I used to bake as my regular oven is large and there is usually only two of us. Baked a chicken dish with potatoes this evening and after twice the recommended cooking time the potatoes were half cooked and the dish had not caramelised as it was supposed to - Sickens me that I paid good money for this product -

All LG TVs

Recently purchased 2 new LG TVs for myself and my pensioner father both being different models.
Now when trying to connect either to optus sport it is not possible, As LG has no deal with google to use or download the app or play store you cannot even use the web browser and view it over the internet that way. After contacting LG i was informed there is nothing they can do at the moment until they make some kind of deal with google. Very disappointing for a new tv not to be able to access a web site if i was aware of this would have chosen differently.

Store Locationgood guys
Dani

DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Store LocationHarvey norman

Love the monitor, but LG customer service is terrible

I've recently purchased one of the more expensive LG monitors (LG 34WK95U-W) and love the monitor, but needed an arm to attach the monitor to my desk, as there isn't enough space for my equipment with the supplied stand, and the monitor sits too close. I called LG to ask if they make their own monitor arms and the CS agent I spoke to didn't understand the question, then hung up on me. Not a good experience!

Dishwasher

Our dishwasher broke down we have had 3 technician out to fix it they have scratched it and damaged panels and it is still not fixed over 4 weeks. Everyone keeps passing the buck it is under extended warranty and they still won't replace it we have spent hours on the phone being passed from one person to the next. This is just not acceptable and very poor service.

Store LocationIpswich

Rossko

RosskoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cannot level LG Model GS-B680WL side-by-side refrigerator!

Store LocationThe Good Guys, Tweed South
gottalove

gottaloveSydney, NSW

LG 34" Monitor - Lemon as is the service

34" monitor only 8 months old and screen is now looking cracked up.
Not dropped. Not knocked.
Worked one day not the next.
LG were extremely unhelpful and told me there was no warranty for misuse even after I sent them photo showing the pristine condition.
The agent in the online chat kept quoting cut and paste answers and would not give me a copy of the chat on completion. Bad luck for them I am capable of getting a copy at the time. It is not so hard.
If you have a warrantly claim with LG do it via chat and copy the whole chat and paste it to Word prior to closing so you have a record.
Don't buy LG products if you want to have your warranty acknowledged.
Very bad experience. I will never buy LG products again.

Store LocationKogan

Vince

LG ignores repeated attempt's to claim warranty

18months ago purchased a top of the line LG washing machine. its now leaking through the main body underneath. Hoses have been inspected and confirmed ok, washing machine is faulty. After 7+ phone calls and over 2 hrs wasted trying to get LG to come and look at the washing machine. The latest I have been told as none of their third party repairers will come as I live in an apartment. LG staff never return phone calls and when I ask for a manager they repeatedly hang up me. Please consider how poor LG's support is before purchasing anything from them!

Store LocationThe Good Guys - Alexandria
Gina B.

Gina B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LG - rubbish, cheap washing machine. Broken after 14 months- they refuse to repair.

Would give zero if it was an option. Front seal has broken only after 14 months on our WTW1409HCW front loader/dryer and LG don’t care and won’t fix it. Paid about $1300 for the machine and now they want another $300 to replace this faulty part - criminal. Will never buy LG again, their “customer service” line is woeful. Dodgy, rubbish - extremely dissatisfied.

Store LocationHarvey Norman

Absolutely appalling product and service.

Bought an LG GB-450UPLX fridge just over a year ago. Trouble from the start with drawers in the freezer rattling and fridge making noises that grew worse over time. Got to a point where it was always humming very loudly. Got a service technician to have a look and agreed unit was dodgy and too loud. His report got overturned by an LG rep and every customer service person I dealt with since has been appalling!!! They have no qualms telling you to go fight for your consumer rights. Condescending, rude and all geared to cover themselves. Zero customer service or focus as follow up on purchase. I now have an unplugged fridge and a fight on my hands to get a refund. Dodgy as. I’m going back to Electrolux!!

Store LocationThe Good Guys
mjackson

mjacksonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never buying LG again, terrible after-sales support.

I purchased a top of the line $1,800 32" computer monitor which suddenly developed a large green glow around the edges like an old CRT.

The monitor went to LG's local authorised repair centre who decided to repair the monitor rather than simply replace it.

Six weeks later I still don't have a monitor!

While I could do without the hassle of having a faulty screen, I understand these things happen, but the way LG has dealt with it is simply not acceptable.

As a side note, I have 2018 55" C8 TV which I was planning to replace with a 2020 65" C10 but no chance now.

LG Customer No Care -

Store LocationHarvey Norman Warrnambool

Never going to buy lg again

Washing machine leaking. Under warranty. From making a claim to getting fixed was a month. if I didn't ring them nearly everyday might of been longer.
Try not doing any washin for a month with 3 autistic children.

david torp

david torpGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not bad if your expectations are based in the 1950s

Zero video outputs. Not optical, not HDMI, not Component, not RCA, not LAN, not USB,.. I bought the top of the line OLED. It has buttons for Netflix, but is happy to be half pregnant. Before I spent $12k on LG TV I had one remote. Now I’m back to four because it is a dumb terminal that has no outputs and talks to no other devices

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Not Impressed

Not Impressed

Disgusting service Help

Store LocationJB HI FI
Deborah

DeborahPerth, WA

Worst service help

My LG refrigerator is nearly nine months old, not working, water all over floor & food will be ruined very quickly with temp in .perth 41. Phoned warranty service # & was connected in the Philippines ! 6 minutes into call, cut off. Try again, this time, 37 minutes later still no resolve.. wait 4 days for service person to call. Advice for interim.. keep lots of towels on floor, turn off Fridg & use bucket to save floor boards !!! How do I put bucket under Fridg to catch water ? Waste of time calling, still wait 4 days. By then everything ruined. Deborah

Store LocationBought from Good Guys . Belmont, they were very helpful with who to call + gave me phone number.

Roy D.

Roy D.asked

how do i extract the data from this site?

What data?

bobby

bobbyasked

why does lg not cover the 10 year motor warrant like they advertise on washing machines..its clear the rpm is not spinning to 1400 rm no more but lg refuses a new motor to be put in..this is the lastlg product i will buy and i make sure everyone knows about lg and false advertising on inverter motor warranty

Tellasis

We are experiencing a similar problem with LG. It is one thing for them to say they have a 10 year warranty but we feel we have been scammed by them as it means on some electronic board they have. I think we should all take them to the Tribunal as it is not good enough. People should get a reasonable amount of use out of products they buy and LG should be building them to last and support customers with economical repairs and parts.

Brian

Brianasked

We are having trouble logging on to the lg after downloading android app for the wd1411sbw front load washing machine to change to other washing function. E.G. 30 minutes cold water quick wash.

Can anyone confirm that this model runs this option?

Worst bloody after sales problem solving service I have ever experienced.

Tellasis

They have the worst customer service support - in fact it is non-existent in our experience. They passed us from one person to the next. Four people in total. It was clear as soon as they came on the phone that they were not going to help us.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives