454L, 335L
Listing monitored by LG

• Internal Layout

This Fridge looks good on screen/paper…

This fridge is so quite, which is always a bonus, especially with a New Fridge! This fridge is awesome inside!
My grip is that you see all finger marks & it scratches really easily!!!

Purchased in June 2021.

John S.
John S.Sydney, NSW

VERY NOISY AND AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, AVOID!!!!

Really, I cannot stand this piece of garbage. The noise is just awful, and we asked LG to come and fix the issue, they stated that a callout fee would be necessary if they deemed this to not be a problem (which seems to be a consistent problem among other reviewers)

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics.

MarionNorthern Region, NSW

Uncomfortably noisy

Ever since I received the LG GB-455WL
454L Bottom Mount Refrigerator in July 2020, it has emitted an noticable, at time distracting noise. There are occasional quiet times. It can get quite noisy when the room is warm and once there was a vibration noise that repeated for about 20 minutes.

The fridge freezer has been properly set up on an even floor. I told LG about it 2 months after I received it but they said if their electrician couldn't find any thing wrong with it I would have to pay for the call out. This was not appealing because of the intermittent nature of the noise and the cost of the electrician. Not impressed and sad I bought this appliance.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG Bottom Mount Door Cooling Series compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Noisy

Purchased in October 2020.

Not Happy JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only 2 weeks old and really regret my decision

This is the noisest fridge I could have ever purchased only 2 weeks ago. My kitchen is in my tv/dining area and I am going crazy with the buzzing high pitched noise this fridge is constantly producing. This fridge is only quiet for a very short time span during the day. This fridge is noiser than my old 20 year Kelvinator fridge that was on its last legs. Waiting for a technician to come and check it out. Not sure why some reviews state this is a quiet fridge and how I ended up with this noise machine that is driving me crazy.

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,000.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Ron
RonSydney, NSW

Broken down after 6 months, weeks of delay for warranty repair - huge hassle.

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $899.00.

Bill
BillCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Too noisy

The fridge has from day 1 been the noisiest fridge it’s in an open kitchen area and I can hear it from 10 metres away. Hate it with a passion it’s louder than my tv sometimes.

Purchased in July 2016 at The Good Guys for $1,500.00.

Brendan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty Disappointed

after upgrading my old faithful fridge which I purchased in 1994 I was looking forward to a more energy efficient modern fridge with more space. I am extremely displeased with the 'Moisture Balance Crisper' which does not work very effectively as I expected. I find the vegetables last only a few days at most before going soft which unlike old faithful which would keep something like broccoli for at least a week. Im uncertain if newer fridges are not as efficient in this section but I expect better. I am now trialling the use of storing veggies in plastic ware to see if that makes them last longer but this does take up valuable real estate in the main part of the fridge.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

Brendan M.

No worries, in the meantime I can regret upgrading my fridge! I should’ve bought the Samsung!

Kerry
KerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEST BUY EVER

LG Upside down fridge was our best purchase ever.
Plenty of Room in the fridge (including at the door) and loads of excess room in the freezer.
The crisper has plenty of room for fruit and vegetables and keeps products fresh for at least 2 weeks.
The temperature has been reliable in all compartments.
The product is easy to clean (and keep clean)
If I had to change anything it would be the ice-tray as it is not very big and the springs snap easily when tipping the ice into the tray.
Overall - very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,041.00.

Simon
SimonCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great fridge, sleek and well thought out

I was a little hesitant purchase a fridge un-seen from Costco though so far it is working well, it looks great and there is more room than you'd expect on the inside. The fridge runs quiet and I enjoy the unique shelving units inside that 'fold up' to create more room for larger items/pots etc. The in-built ice tray in freezer and three different freezer compartments are great too. My only wish is that the egg carton tray be a little bigger to hold more eggs, though this really is a minor comment.

Apparently the door hinge can be changed quite easily to open from the other side (there are inbuilt handles on both sides of the fridge), I have not had to use this feature.

Overall the fridge looks great, sounds quiet and does its job well.

Purchased in September 2020 at Costco for $1,297.99.

Martin P
Martin PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Freezer drawer design terrible

We have owned one of these fridges for 4 years now and it is generally good, however, freezer drawer fronts either fall off when opening or they break. The design is terrible - there are only two little hooks, one on each side of the drawer at the top; the hooks are flimsy and the drawer front often unhooks and is a real hassle to rehook.

Purchased in September 2016 at Bing Lee for $1,400.00.

Joseph C.
Joseph C.Sydney, NSW

EXCELLENT FRIDGE

Big inside space and very cool light. It's been very quite in my kitchen. This is actually my first LG product and I can't be more happy with it. Strong recommend to those family with 3-4 people.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bing Lee for $1,099.00.

Michaela
Michaela

Excellent fridge and looks good too

I purchased this LG fridge after doing some research on energy efficiency and very happy! Love the stainless steel and layout is very functional with nice big doors that close quietly.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Love this fridge!

The colour is great, nice door handles and lighting, freezer is a great size.
We are very happy with our fridge. It does everything you'd expect a fridge to do.
Quiet, lots of space, keeps everything cold. Especially love the door cooling. Definitely value for money.
Good value.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $842.00.

Yaz
YazWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect ! Exactly what I needed

Well designed , easy to clean , lots of space . Built with durable materials that won’t break easily . It was available with option of extended warranty already included in the purchase price .