6LG DVH45-08W

6LG DVH45-08W

100% · 50%

Norbert
NorbertVictoria3 posts

Just a great dryer to use

The dryer was so easy to use and the cleaning process just as easy. I drys the cloths very and I hardly ever need ironing. The dry is very quite in operation and does not disturb us Show reply
Regina H.5 posts

What a machine

Love the LG front load heat pump dryer it’s brilliant works amazingly and the water it pulls from the clothes waters my plants all my clothes are left amazingly soft and best part it uses minimal electricity Show details ·  1
Bee J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Pretty happy over all

Good at drying, economical to run, you can control the dryer from Google Home App.
No hot wet air coming out of the device when using it.

It’s gentle on clothes the only down side is sheets can come out tangled. Having said that they are perfectly dry without being roasted. Show details

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC441 posts

The best dryer ever

I purchased an LG DVH4-08W 8KG Heat Pump Cond. Dryer so I could dry heaps of things in the dryer without having to use a clothes line. This is for when I move into my own unit in March 2021. The staff were kind to me and the service was great. Show details ·  1
Frank Kontista
Frank KontistaSydney, NSW2 posts

Drying function is Great and fantastic value for money

This is my second LG Heat Pump Dryer (still using the first which is three years old and is now at my wife's beauty business) and was one of the reasons to buying a second LG Heat Pump Dryer. I throw most clothes (except white which I dry seperately) in together and the LG Dryer (set to "Mixed Fabrics") does the job perfectly, very energy efficient and the clothes, when dryed, are not too crumpled. Having the door being able to be reversed was perfect as I needed a left hand hinge and the factory setting was set at right hand hinge. It was very easy to swap over as the instructions were very detailed. Also the I connected the condensing drain hose which saves time having to empty the water collection tank. Show details ·  1

Kristine A.
Kristine A.

How long does it take to dry an average load of clothes?

Regina H.

It is a bit longer than normal as it tumbles dries your close with less heat, so they don’t get wrecked. It takes a bit longer but doesn’t use as much electricity. I find a wonderful

Bee J.

About an hour depending on what it is. A mixture of tshirts pants etc would be about 50mins. Towels or bedsheets about 1hr 20mins. My only gripe is it can tumble up the sheets.

Anne B.
Anne B.

I've seen a lot of reviews that complain about the sheets balling up. Is it possible to fix that or is there a specific cycle for sheets?
Also, will it stack on a Samsung 7.kg washer?

Bee J.

I have noticed that. I haven’t worked it out if there is one. It’s no a no deal but it does happen. I’ve found drying balls help though.

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Price (RRP) $1,449
Capacity8 kg
Energy Rating9 star(s)
Energy Consumption115 kWh per year
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter and Stackable
Door Hinge Left and Reversible Door Hinge