Beko BDP83HW

Beko BDP83HW

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

When you've just done the laundry, a warm sunny day is perfect. But what if it's raining for days? Your lovely clean clothes might stay wet for just as long. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you're interested in a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or maybe no dryer at all, this guide has all the handy dryer tips and info.

Read now

4.3

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

Works well even bed sheets end up less balled up than my old one.
Once we got our dryness setting its working great, only con with all these heatpump dryers that have to many settings lol just give me dry and extra dry....

Purchased in July 2020 at Appliances Online for A$1,019.00.

Hannah A.

Hannah A.

Dries well

Has worked great in drying clothes especially if you pick the jeans option. Works well on most clothes but do not recommend for those really fluffy winter knitted jumpers. Easy to use. Remember to pull the water drawer out and empty it after each wash. Like the 10 and 20 min option when you need a bit more drying time. Came with 5 years free extended warranty.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$700.00.

David S.

David S.North Queensland, QLD

Reasonable dryer but no reverse tumble

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Online for A$1,020.75.

mcarne87

mcarne87South East Queensland, QLD

Broken in 3 months

3 months after purchase i had this machine break completely, the condenser unit failed i believe as it stopped removing moisture. i had been without the dryer for a few months and finally i have been offered a refund.

i wouldn't buy this, this is a problem i think a lot of people will have as the part is on backorder.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$900.00.

Marko B.Peel, WA

3 Months, Heat Pump Died

Bought this drier through Appliances Online, to match the 8.5kg washer I bought elsewhere

2 hour drying time, and it still left the clothes damp to the touch. 3 months after purchasing it, the heat pump died. Was not expecting that from a 1300 dollar drier.

Will never buy another Beko Appliance again

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online for A$1,260.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Marko. We appreciate the time you've taken to provide us with some feedback. We are sorry that our products did not live up to your expectation. Regards Beko

Marko B.

expecting a $1300 machine not to fail within 2 years isn't a high expectation mate.

Bing

BingSydney, NSW

Normal Heat Pump Dryer.

This dryer is not bad. It reaches the expectation of what you spend.
I think the most advantage is 10 years warranty, the others are 2 years. And it is not expensive.
BTW, it is not dry enough for bedding.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$1,299.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Bing, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko heat pump dryer, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Perfect brand

Very powerful beautiful machine, it safe to operate, and cheap to run whether electricity or water even detergent, this machine is easy to operate SO smooth hardly makes any noise

Purchased in July 2017 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$979.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Sam, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dryer, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko.

Shak

ShakMelbourne

THIS IS PERRRFECT!

The dryer works best and takes off unwanted lint etc. Very efficient energy rating if using Dryer quite often. Needs filters to be cleaned after each use for best performance.
Highly recommended as a long term investment as it’s dearer than many other brands.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

BekoBeko

hi Shak, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dryer, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko.

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Best dryer I ever had!

I usually put everything in the dryer. The Beko is fast, quite and very energy efficient. Programs are easy to set, even my elderly Mother can do it. I would definitely recommend it!

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Online for A$1,072.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Mel, Thanks for your great review regarding your Beko Dryer, we are glad to hear any age finds our appliances easy to use. Thanks Beko.

Shaun K

Shaun KPerth, WA

Economical and efficient

Good value for money. Various drying options for different material types and delicates. Bonus timer option for setting and forgetting especially when using solar energy. I would highly recommend this dryer.

Purchased in March 2019.

BekoBeko

Hi Shaun, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dryer, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko.

jacpat

jacpatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value for money

My first time with a beko product and I couldn’t be happier. I always use the heat pump facility and it is so much more economical than the normal dryers I have had previously. No more screwed up clothes it senses when it is just right I even put my delicates in and have been pleased with the results it seems there is a setting fir everything. I would certainly consider other beko appliances wish they were more available here in Australia

Purchased in February 2019 for A$1,139.00.

BekoBeko

Hi jacpat, thank you for the positive feedback regarding your dryer. We are glad it meets your expectations. Thanks Beko

c64tm

c64tmGippsland, VIC

Excellent! Trumps all previous makes and models I've owned in the past!

I put a mixture of clothes, towels etc, it dries them perfectly. Its quiet compared to other brands I've owned. I'm very happy with the feature set of this dryer. I usually use the extra dry setting for towels, not that it really needs it... it has reverse tumble, so clothes don't get tangled. Very good feature this one.

Purchased in July 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$1,250.00.

BekoBeko

Hi c64tm, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dryer, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko.

tassieboy

tassieboyLaunceston, TAS

Love it

Purchased in April 2019 for A$1,250.00.

Angelina

AngelinaYAAMBA

Very satisfied

I like thi dryer it is simple and easy to use and can dry clothes in no time but you need to make sure that you put certai garments on the right setting otherwise it can burn the fabric if it is too hot. Overall I have been using this dryer for about half a year and it works great it does the job without any fussespecially during winter when I can not hang my washing outside. It dries exceptionally well and it is also able to sense when the load is dry and so it automatically turns off. It also doesn't take very long to dry a load of washing.Thank you very much.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018