Beko BDP83HW

Beko BDP83HW

Listing monitored by Beko

Pros

• Inexpensive to run

• Hardly makes noise

4.1

Grizsilly
GrizsillyHunter Region, NSW

smooth as silk very efficient

mainly sheets, towels, tees, undies shorts. Fine clothes silk shirts. women's fine clothes. delicate lingerie, baby's clothes compression wear, satin sheets, printed shirts, medical drying, germicidal presentation, very delicate baby clothes

Purchased in May 2021 at online appliances for $485.00.

l2icksta84
l2icksta84Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of electricity *UPDATE 13-6-21*

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for $1,119.00.

Deb D
Deb DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this dryer

Very happy with this dryer. The clothes are less wrinkled and it dries quickly. We had read it took longer to dry but we have not found that. Easy to use and efficient.

Purchased in January 2021 at Appliances Online.

Died after 2 years

Re posting my review as my love for the machine has changed. When it worked it was great, very happy with it however It died just over 2 years after purchase, making it a very expensive machine to only have for 2 years. My washing machine from Beko also broke (out of warranty), so all in all i am disappointed in the brand.

Purchased in May 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,200.00.

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

Works well even bed sheets end up less balled up than my old one.
Once we got our dryness setting its working great, only con with all these heatpump dryers that have to many settings lol just give me dry and extra dry....

Purchased in July 2020 at Appliances Online for $1,019.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Hannah A.
Hannah A.

Dries well

Has worked great in drying clothes especially if you pick the jeans option. Works well on most clothes but do not recommend for those really fluffy winter knitted jumpers. Easy to use. Remember to pull the water drawer out and empty it after each wash. Like the 10 and 20 min option when you need a bit more drying time. Came with 5 years free extended warranty.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $700.00.

David S.
David S.North Queensland, QLD

Reasonable dryer but no reverse tumble

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,020.75.

mcarne87
mcarne87South East Queensland, QLD

Broken in 3 months

3 months after purchase i had this machine break completely, the condenser unit failed i believe as it stopped removing moisture. i had been without the dryer for a few months and finally i have been offered a refund.

i wouldn't buy this, this is a problem i think a lot of people will have as the part is on backorder.

Purchased in July 2019 for $900.00.

Marko B.Peel, WA

3 Months, Heat Pump Died

Bought this drier through Appliances Online, to match the 8.5kg washer I bought elsewhere

2 hour drying time, and it still left the clothes damp to the touch. 3 months after purchasing it, the heat pump died. Was not expecting that from a 1300 dollar drier.

Will never buy another Beko Appliance again

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,260.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Marko. We appreciate the time you've taken to provide us with some feedback. We are sorry that our products did not live up to your expectation. Regards Beko

Marko B.

expecting a $1300 machine not to fail within 2 years isn't a high expectation mate.

Bing
BingSydney, NSW

Normal Heat Pump Dryer.

This dryer is not bad. It reaches the expectation of what you spend.
I think the most advantage is 10 years warranty, the others are 2 years. And it is not expensive.
BTW, it is not dry enough for bedding.

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,299.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Bing, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko heat pump dryer, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Perfect brand

Very powerful beautiful machine, it safe to operate, and cheap to run whether electricity or water even detergent, this machine is easy to operate SO smooth hardly makes any noise

Purchased in July 2017 at Bing Lee Physical store for $979.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Sam, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dryer, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko.

Shak
ShakMelbourne

THIS IS PERRRFECT!

The dryer works best and takes off unwanted lint etc. Very efficient energy rating if using Dryer quite often. Needs filters to be cleaned after each use for best performance.
Highly recommended as a long term investment as it’s dearer than many other brands.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

BekoBeko

hi Shak, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dryer, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko.

Mel
MelPerth, WA

Best dryer I ever had!

I usually put everything in the dryer. The Beko is fast, quite and very energy efficient. Programs are easy to set, even my elderly Mother can do it. I would definitely recommend it!

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,072.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Mel, Thanks for your great review regarding your Beko Dryer, we are glad to hear any age finds our appliances easy to use. Thanks Beko.

Shaun K
Shaun KPerth, WA

Economical and efficient

Good value for money. Various drying options for different material types and delicates. Bonus timer option for setting and forgetting especially when using solar energy. I would highly recommend this dryer.

Purchased in March 2019.

BekoBeko

Hi Shaun, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dryer, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko.

jacpat
jacpatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value for money

My first time with a beko product and I couldn’t be happier. I always use the heat pump facility and it is so much more economical than the normal dryers I have had previously. No more screwed up clothes it senses when it is just right I even put my delicates in and have been pleased with the results it seems there is a setting fir everything. I would certainly consider other beko appliances wish they were more available here in Australia

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,139.00.

BekoBeko

Hi jacpat, thank you for the positive feedback regarding your dryer. We are glad it meets your expectations. Thanks Beko

tam
tamasked

Hi, I have had my beko dryer for just a little over a year now and I have noticed that the door on it has got cracks in it and I'm just wondering if anyone else have had the same thing happen to theirs....

CB

Hi Tam, no mine never got cracks in it, mine just stopped drying :) My Beko washing machine door cracked (just out of warranty), and this was an easy replacement part to buy and install myself should your current door not be covered by Beko.

darrellasked

I am extremely disappointed with this Beko BDP83HW dryer purchased May 2018, for the last 6 months it has been intermittently stopping and has been a real pig to get going again, have googled associated issues and checked all for no joy (reset button checked, water pump clear and condenser cleaned) , and now the damn thing has no digital display, anyone have these issues. We bought a pigeon pair washer/dryer....regretfully!

CB

I'm happy your review was posted. Mine was declined as beko advised my dissatisfied follow up review did not meet their terms and conditions. My repair bill is $950.. I think I'm going to have to bin it :(

darrell

I still have warranty and made contact with the retailer today,they were good and passed it straight through to suppliers...suggested dead motherboard, see how we go as it's not great for a dryer that cost over 1k

James
Jamesasked

we have a beko heat pump dryer bdp83hw purchased july 2019 and the condensor clogs with lint even though we clean the internal lint filters after every dry. the lint on the condensors is also damp.
please advise solution
james

Get an answer from our members and Beko representatives

Features:

• The Beko BDP83HW Heat Pump Tumble Dryer has an 8kg capacity and an 8-star energy rating, making it cheap to run.
  • It has 16 different programs, including a Wool Protect Program, a Cottons Extra Dry Program, and a Freshen Up Program, so you can choose what’s right for your load.
  • The dryer has a wave-like drum action that’s gentler on your clothes while still improving drying performance.
  • EcoGentle technology also helps preserve the colour of your laundry, so that your whites stay white and your brights stay bright.
  • With a noise level of 66 decibels as well as a Night Mode, you can choose from either quiet or silence so that you and your household can get a good night’s rest.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the dryer was inexpensive to operate, citing that they noticed their energy bills were lower compared to when they used other dryers.
  • They also appreciated the low noise level of the dryer.
CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Price (RRP) $1,599.00
Capacity8 kg
Energy Rating8 star(s)
Energy Consumption125 kWh per year
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Stackable
Door Hinge Right