LG GB-310RWL (310L, White, Anti-fingerprint)

LG GB-310RWL (310L, White, Anti-fingerprint)

MPN: GB-310RWL

• Internal Layout
Tim W

Tim WSydney, NSW

Great fridge

I've had this fridge for almost 9 months now and it's running very well. It's very quiet, maintains temperature consistently. The compressor comes with a 10 year warranty. It has an LED light in the fridge compartment. There are also adjustable glass shelves and door compartments for eggs, cheese and drinks + a crisper for veggies.
The freezer compartment has 3 big drawers for frozen goods plus a pull out tray for ice cubes.
Does everything well.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys Online store.

LG
LG A.LG
heidijaneh

heidijaneh

Love the larger freezer

This is such a well designed fridge for a small house hold who likes to prepare meals and freeze them.
Easy to open and close. Feels sturdy. Love the built in handle.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$708.00.

LG
LG A.LG
Morgan

MorganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great size freezer for a little fridge

I needed a narrow fridge to fit in my apartment, but was disappointed about the size of the freezers on every small fridge except this one. I do a lot of meal prep, so I need a decent freezer. This little fridge has the perfect balance between fridge and freezer space. I've had it about 8 months now, and can't fault it.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for A$699.00.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG GB-310RWL (310L, White, Anti-fingerprint) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Good but could be better

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for A$725.00.

Travelwary

TravelwarySydney, NSW

Great replacement for my 15 year old fridge

Only had this fridge a week but I’m very happy with it. I bought it after reading very good reviews on Product Review.
Plenty of space for a couple or small family. Keeps food so much cooler and fresher than my old fridge.
Very quiet, light and easy to move.
Would highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys.

Mark Sims

Makes a good first impression

Purchased in April 2019 for A$670.00.

THomas S

THomas SSydney

Vegetables drawer useless

I like this fridge and had the previous model for 15 years trouble free.
I don’t like having to remove the vegetables drawer completely to remove lid. It is frustrating. I contacted LG to see if I had installed incorrectly without any joy they were useless.
Fridge is quite and functional so far but the vegetable drawer is a problem.
Unfortunately I bought online so I suppose it is my bad.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for A$736.00.

Norm

Norm

Great at keeping your food fresh!

Fridge has been the best one I have ever had... It lets you set the fridge compartment to 1c unlike most fridges that are preset to 4c, the result is that I have been keeping milk longer and it stays fresh, the fruit and veg all seem to do a lot better at 1c. The other thing you will notice is the doors and walls are a lot thicker and full of insulation so once its to temperature it really efficient to run. Only thing I would change is the Door alarm is totally useless as I like to look at the food and decide but I run out of time..

Please LG in the future at least have the option to shut door alarm off, other then that great job.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

MandoChewton

Great price, very low power consumption

This is an extremely energy efficient fridge, rated at using only 280kwh per year. The price and features are incredibly good value compared to other similar products. The door can be adjusted to left or right opening. Perfect for use on a stand-alone solar power system, or anyone who is energy conscious.

RCB

RCBHobart

Highly efficient, elegant.

DiepT

DiepTBrisbane

Very quite fridge

It's a fantastic fridge for 2-3 people. It's very quiet, easy to clean and keep food fresh, 5 stars energy. it's roomy enough and Freezer is also big enough for a lot of meats, ice creams. If you have a small family I would highly recommend this one and it looks good. It looks modern and does not occupy much space.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

OriginelSydney, NSW

Cheers to our new fridge!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Originel

LG also generously reimbursed for the lost food when the leak happened, although it took about 8 weeks for the funds to reach me.

Traveller

TravellerBrisbane

Happy with this fridge

I bought this fridge when my 18 year old Westinghouse decided to call it a day. It is the perfect size for a one person household. I have no complaints about its performance so far. It seems to be quiet in its operation and is easy to clean. The temperature control is good in both the fridge and freezer.

Patty Koko CiCi Lee

Patty Koko CiCi LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good fridge for 2-3 people

It's a fantastic fridge for 2-3 people. It's very quiet, easy to clean and keep food fresh. it's roomy enough and can hold 4 -5 cartons of milk. Freezer is also big enough for a lot of meats, icecreams. If you have a small family I would highly recommend this one and it looks good. Because it's slim and will fit in small homes too.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
MSanderson

MSandersonBondi

Good value - annoying door alarm is only complaint.

Love the layout of the fridge (big freezer section, almost a half half). Its efficient and does what its meant to. The alarm for when you've left the door open too long can be VERY annoying when you're trying to figure out what to cook!!! Pretty small complaint overall - good value for the price.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Goalie97

Goalie97Melbourne

Super Efficient Fridge

We have a tiny fridge alcove due to a badly designed kitchen and this fridge was able to squeeze right in. I like its design with the freezer on the bottom as it means the food part is at a better height. Its so efficient! We put it on the electricity meter and it drew almost no power when running. The interior has well though out adjustable shelves and works very well. I like this fridge!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Caroleena89

Caroleena89Gold Coast

Great product

Very happy with this appliance, maintains a steady temperature. We have the freezer on the coolest setting and it's amazing how quickly it freezes items. Lots of room in both compartments and easy to remove the shelves for cleaning, it's not a loud appliance, very happy with the overall performance

Date PurchasedAug 2017
The Woz Review

The Woz ReviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

LG's Low Running Cost Fridge

I purchased one of these recently , it knocked off at least $100 dollars from my electricity bill.
It doesn't hold a great deal and would not suit a family of 3-4 but it would suit a couple in a unit, for those like me that now shop regularly it's really good and economical since I now consume food rather than store my groceries for long periods
The unit has an eco setting and remote diagnostics ability , the freezer on the bottom is very good and has 3 good size compartments , the top half is adequate and easy to see and reach everything. and the vege compartment is sufficient for about 1 weeks food , I give it an 8/10

Date PurchasedAug 2016