2LG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White)

LG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White)

VerifiedMPN:GB-310RWL
2LG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White)
4.5

4.4

martind57
martind57Richmond-Tweed, NSW69 posts
  Verified GB-310RWL

Far and away the best fridge for singles

Have had a couple of versions of this fridge over many years. As an older single bloke I don't need a lot of fridge space but have lots of frozen food. This fridge/freezer is the only one I can find which is close enough to 50/50. Bonus is the dedicated frozen pizza drawer (holds 2 plus ice cube trays). Heaps of space, small footprint, quiet and uses a tiny amount of power. Highly recommended for singles. Show details ·  1
Jolie M.
Jolie M.4 posts

Very loud noise, after 3 years only

Bought one from Harvey Norman in January 2018. The first two years were pretty good, quiet and works. Afterwards it is just getting noisy every day. The very loud vibrating sound in the kitchen could even be heard in bedroom. Show details
LG
LG   DM
Tim W
Tim WSydney, NSW47 posts

Great fridge

I've had this fridge for almost 9 months now and it's running very well. It's very quiet, maintains temperature consistently. The compressor comes with a 10 year warranty. It has an LED light in the fridge compartment. There are also adjustable glass shelves and door compartments for eggs, cheese and drinks + a crisper for veggies.
The freezer compartment has 3 big drawers for frozen goods plus a pull out tray for ice cubes.
Does everything well. Show details ·  1
heidijaneh
heidijaneh25 posts

Love the larger freezer

This is such a well designed fridge for a small house hold who likes to prepare meals and freeze them.
Easy to open and close. Feels sturdy. Love the built in handle. Show details ·  1
Morgan
MorganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  GB-310RWL

Great size freezer for a little fridge

I needed a narrow fridge to fit in my apartment, but was disappointed about the size of the freezers on every small fridge except this one. I do a lot of meal prep, so I need a decent freezer. This little fridge has the perfect balance between fridge and freezer space. I've had it about 8 months now, and can't fault it. Show details
Gerry
GerrySydney, NSW32 posts
Travelwary
TravelwarySydney, NSW11 posts

Great replacement for my 15 year old fridge

Only had this fridge a week but I’m very happy with it. I bought it after reading very good reviews on Product Review.
Plenty of space for a couple or small family. Keeps food so much cooler and fresher than my old fridge.
Very quiet, light and easy to move.
Would highly recommend it. Show details
Mark Sims
Mark Sims135 posts
THomas S
THomas SSydney42 posts

Vegetables drawer useless

I like this fridge and had the previous model for 15 years trouble free.
I don’t like having to remove the vegetables drawer completely to remove lid. It is frustrating. I contacted LG to see if I had installed incorrectly without any joy they were useless.
Fridge is quite and functional so far but the vegetable drawer is a problem.
Unfortunately I bought online so I suppose it is my bad.

Norm
Norm3 posts
  GB-310RWL

Great at keeping your food fresh!

Fridge has been the best one I have ever had... It lets you set the fridge compartment to 1c unlike most fridges that are preset to 4c, the result is that I have been keeping milk longer and it stays fresh, the fruit and veg all seem to do a lot better at 1c. The other thing you will notice is the doors and walls are a lot thicker and full of insulation so once its to temperature it really efficient to run. Only thing I would change is the Door alarm is totally useless as I like to look at the food and decide but I run out of time..

Please LG in the future at least have the option to shut door alarm off, other then that great job.

MandoChewton20 posts
  GB-310RWL

Great price, very low power consumption

This is an extremely energy efficient fridge, rated at using only 280kwh per year. The price and features are incredibly good value compared to other similar products. The door can be adjusted to left or right opening. Perfect for use on a stand-alone solar power system, or anyone who is energy conscious.

RCB
RCBHobart6 posts
DiepT
DiepTBrisbane6 posts

Very quite fridge

It's a fantastic fridge for 2-3 people. It's very quiet, easy to clean and keep food fresh, 5 stars energy. it's roomy enough and Freezer is also big enough for a lot of meats, ice creams. If you have a small family I would highly recommend this one and it looks good. It looks modern and does not occupy much space.

Originel
OriginelSydney, NSW17 posts
Traveller
TravellerBrisbane12 posts

Happy with this fridge

I bought this fridge when my 18 year old Westinghouse decided to call it a day. It is the perfect size for a one person household. I have no complaints about its performance so far. It seems to be quiet in its operation and is easy to clean. The temperature control is good in both the fridge and freezer.

Anthony P.
Anthony P. · 310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White)

Why does my fridge make like a popping noise

Cathy. G
Cathy. G · 310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White)

Hi I am really happy over all with this beautiful fridge, "but" the other day, I went to the first (top) freezer draw and when I went to pull it out the draw fell apart literally unto the floor.The other two draws are fine.So my question is, is there a fault with the first or (top) freezer draw? Thank you from Cathy.

Tony
Tony · 310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White)

Are the doors reversible?

Mando

Yes- mine came with a kit to reverse the doors

Thanks Bad

Sad in Caloundra
Sad in Caloundra

Hi - I think the answer is yes. There was an attachment with the fridge, but I didn't use it.

Compare all LG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310 Series listings
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,079$999
Dimensions 1737 x 600 x 645 mm1737 x 600 x 645 mm1737 x 600 x 645 mm1737 x 600 x 645 mm
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Household Size 1-2 people1-2 people1-2 people1-2 people
FeaturesDoor AlarmDoor AlarmDoor AlarmDoor Alarm
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge NoNoNoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves3333
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins1111
Weight69 kg69 kg69 kg69 kg
Door Hinge Reversible Door Hinge and RightReversible Door Hinge and RightReversible Door Hinge and RightReversible Door Hinge and Right
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteShiny SteelShiny Steel
Capacity
Total Capacity 310 L310 L310 L310 L
Fridge Capacity 187 L187 L187 L187 L
Freezer Capacity 123 L123 L123 L123 L
Replaced byLG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White)LG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310RPL (Shiny Steel)
  • GTIN13: 8806084895608