LG NeoChef MS2596OW (White)

LG NeoChef MS2596OW (White)

MPN: MS2596OW

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now

Anthea P.

Anthea P.Perth, WA

Worth it for the jingle alone!

I could not be happier with this microwave. It was a worthy winner of the Choice award for Microwave of the Year. Its speed, ease of use, even-ness of heating and functionality (being able to even use for yoghurt / bread proofing) are unbeatable. And sometimes I put a cup of water in it for no reason other than to listen to the catchy jingle it plays at finish! Far better than my previous Miele micro, so glad I purchased.

Purchased in March 2020 at Winning Appliances for A$229.00.

Ann I.

Ann I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sincerely disappointing... Worst microwave I've ever had.

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for A$208.00.

Squirrel

Squirrel

Does the job and looks great

Purchased in January 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for A$159.00.

Microwaves

Find out how LG NeoChef MS2596OW (White) compares to other Microwaves

Mac

MacSydney, NSW

Heat up wonder

Purchased in October 2019 at Bing Lee for A$173.00.

Dan D

Dan DSydney

Small but mighty.

Bought this microwave oven for my mum to replace the old one. It is sleek, classy and heats food quickly and evenly. I would have preferred one in black for maximum sleekness.
The touch controls are easy to use and very responsive.
I like that this microwave over only microwaves, and that 1 touch of the button takes care of all my microwave needs. Simple and effective.
The only downside to this product is that, because it is so light, opening and closing the door sometimes moves the whole oven. Mild inconvenience. I would have rated 4.5/5.

Purchased in March 2019 at Billy Guyatts for A$181.45.

Does not work well.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Jam

JamVictoria

Suave looking microwave

This microwave looks great in our recently renovated kitchen. The black, sleek look of the front of the microwave adds class to our kitchen now. Love how the handle is integrated into the door. Our last microwave, the handle broke. I like this feature of this particular microwave and one of the main reason why I chose this microwave. Not to mention that it's easy to use

Purchased in May 2019.

nicola

nicolaWestern Australia

First one lasted 2 months then F3 code, replaced and now the 2nd wont work F3 code :(

Loved it when it worked. First one was replaced within 2 months, was making an annoying whirring sound from new then F3 code and could not use keypad. 2nd lasted about 5 months then F3 code and cannot use keypad. Have been told it could be fluctuations in power? Bought surge protector, use on ,microwave socket worked for a day then F3 code. Cannot use anywhere in the house. Have no issues with any other appliance in my house and have many. House had just been inspected for electric/faults and NO ISSUE! Could not get microwave replaced, was told it is my issue. Bought a cheap Panasonic, hate it but it works. NOT HAPPY JAN!

Purchased in November 2018 at Betta Home Living for A$250.00.

Emma

Emma

Haven't had a single fault with it and matches the rest of my kitchen!

I love my LG microwaves. I've had 3 over the years and only replaced them due to upsizing and moving! I have never had a single issue yet and always seem to be able to find a good variety in colour to match my kitchen at the time. I find it easy to use

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Microwaves

Find out how LG NeoChef MS2596OW (White) compares to other Microwaves

vrxbeachboy

vrxbeachboy

Poor Microwave

I purchased this from an online store and was not happy it heats up food slower and slower each consective item that you place into it I contacted LG customer service and they said I need to call them and bring the appliance into a service centre as they did not understand my problem.
Best advice go with the most powerful microwaves as they heat up the fastest and do not seem to get tired when heating up 3 plates of food like this one. LG warranty service is very poor for this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
maddy

maddymelbourne

great microwave oven

This microwave is great its pretty quiet and cooks and reheats foods really well. We love it for its quickness and how easy it is to use although different from our recently old microwave it fits in the home well it also didnt come with a microwave dish and lid so thats also a difference but all over we're happy with it so far

Date PurchasedMar 2017
happyrabbit

happyrabbit

Great Microwave - efficient

Replaced my 10 years old microwave with this little gem. Stylish looking. Have it for over 6 weeks, basic stuff, just warming food. Easy to use. Still learning on how to use all the functions... The finish "ding" is very soft that though musical, no way able to have it if I was out of the kitchen. Reasonable value for money. Hope it last.

Date PurchasedJun 2007
InfrequentShopper

InfrequentShopperPerth

Touch buttons needs to be more visible

The microwave is sleek and stylish. Warms up food nicely, cool downs and dehumidifies after use which is a plus. The only thing that's a bit hard to use is the timer and start and stop button. They are very hard to see on the microwave in the dark as they are not physical button but a touch button (sensor) on the door.

Date PurchasedJan 2017