LG NeoChef MS2596

Roxanne B.

Roxanne B.Hunter Region, NSW

Looks great, however, glass door shattered before using it. Very dangerous!

I bumped the top of the glass door with my hand and the outer edge of the glass door on all sides exploded on to the kitchen floor leaving shards of glass & sharp edges on all sides of the door. The rest of the glass cracked extensively. I have been Food Tech teacher for 13 years & I have never seen anything like it. I cut my foot and if a child was in front of the microwave when this happened it would have been disastrous. I will take it back to the Good Guys tomorrow and ask them to contact the ACCC to see if a product recall needs to be in place.

• +2

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for $188.00.

LG
LG A.LG

I love it

At the moment its still new so it heats food up quickly even within a minute I was amazed as I thought LG I was a bit hesitant when buying it. But it has so many features and for busy bees you can download an app to turn it on and heat your food just before you get home all from your phone. Surface in and out is easy to clean better then previous microwave's I've come across and its roomy too. Not noisy and I even got it at a good price too.

Excellent customer service The good guys mile end SA store . Staff member was honest and told us which was the best for the price range we were looking at and she new the products and features to items very well too.

The staff at the front where you pay were also great all gave service with a smile.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys.

LG
LG A.LG

You're welcome Alicia and thank you for the reply

Flimsy Glass Door Shattered

We have owned this microwave for less than one year when a small bottle of vanilla essence fell on the top corner. The whole glass door shattered into pieces and apparently not covered by warranty. Do not recommend this product.

Sandeep S

Sandeep SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great size microwave

I bought the smallest microwave I could fine to have in our galley space. Despite its size, the microwave surprisingly is able to fit larger items with ease. We only use our microwave for reheating food and nothing else so it fits our purpose.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $169.00.

Evs

EvsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great so far

We've been using our microwave for a few months now and finding it easy to use,
it has energy saving features. Its compact design doesn't prevent it from doing a good job. Can fit a large dinner plate and can evenly heat a big variety of dishes.
Defrost function took a little time to get the hang of, but good after some practice

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $149.00.

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Good. Needs some work on the design

Functionally quite sound. Heats food efficiently and evenly with minimal noise.
The ease of use could be improved. Can be a little frustrating attempting to access the lesser used functions under the door.
A very good choice.

MsTiff

MsTiffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice and simple

Food tastes great. Easy to use. Not that many functions, but I'm not too fussed. Love the cute tone when it's done microwaving. Food is heated evenly. The hexagonal turntable is very stable and better than the circle ones I used to have.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $150.00.

Mac

MacSydney, NSW

Heat up wonder

Purchased in October 2019 at Bing Lee for $173.00.

Review

Review

Great product

Heats quite well and evenly, easy to use the features though can be annoying to need to open the door to access some of the less used controls, good small size, it also looks stylish.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $192.00.

mkrd

mkrdPerth, WA

No timer option. Hard to read programs as behind the door, stupid chiming during cooking.

No timer function. Have to turn off at the gpo to set time after power outage. Door needs to be open to set program. Poorly designed electronics. It also chimes during the cooking,
why?? Try cooking porrige early morning without waking the whole house! Bought based on choice magazine. Rubbish microwave compared to sharp carousel.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Dan D

Dan DSydney

Small but mighty.

Bought this microwave oven for my mum to replace the old one. It is sleek, classy and heats food quickly and evenly. I would have preferred one in black for maximum sleekness.
The touch controls are easy to use and very responsive.
I like that this microwave over only microwaves, and that 1 touch of the button takes care of all my microwave needs. Simple and effective.
The only downside to this product is that, because it is so light, opening and closing the door sometimes moves the whole oven. Mild inconvenience. I would have rated 4.5/5.

Purchased in March 2019 at Billy Guyatts for $181.45.

Does not work well.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Rick

RickSydney, nsw

Best microwave I have ever owned!

Best microwave I have ever owned! User friendly push the button and go! previous microwaves had information overload and I was often confused and frustrated but no longer with LG NeoChef one push of a button & my life is now easy and stress free, also the black looks very stylish.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Siemen F.

Siemen F.

Good looking excellent microwave

Perfect microwave for small jobs.
It's compact and the build quality is amazing.
it also looks really slick and modern.

we initially purchased it for baby food and bottles etc but have been using it for ourselves for a while now too.

Heating food is quick and efficient.
The defrost function is simply amazing, defrosting steak, it comes out nice and red, not already cooked on the outside.

The only downside it has is that the tune for when it finishes cannot be turned of or turned down even. it's quite a hectic song it sings!

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $135.00.

FedUp

FedUpGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An absolute gem - thanks LG

Very well thought out design. Intelligent access to the most common uses are touch on the front door but very sophisticated controls behind if wanted. Nice uncluttered smooth front very easy to keep clean. Great power to volume ratio.
Inverter heats evenly and accurately every time.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $230.00.

Jam

JamVictoria

Suave looking microwave

This microwave looks great in our recently renovated kitchen. The black, sleek look of the front of the microwave adds class to our kitchen now. Love how the handle is integrated into the door. Our last microwave, the handle broke. I like this feature of this particular microwave and one of the main reason why I chose this microwave. Not to mention that it's easy to use

Purchased in May 2019.

Mid C

Mid CHobart, TAS

Love this microwave!

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $156.00.

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got all the features we need. Love it

Purchased an Year ago and really happy with this so far. The build quality on this microwave is better than average. It makes nice tones compared to traditional microwaves which is cool too.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $229.00.

nicola

nicolaWestern Australia

First one lasted 2 months then F3 code, replaced and now the 2nd wont work F3 code :(

Loved it when it worked. First one was replaced within 2 months, was making an annoying whirring sound from new then F3 code and could not use keypad. 2nd lasted about 5 months then F3 code and cannot use keypad. Have been told it could be fluctuations in power? Bought surge protector, use on ,microwave socket worked for a day then F3 code. Cannot use anywhere in the house. Have no issues with any other appliance in my house and have many. House had just been inspected for electric/faults and NO ISSUE! Could not get microwave replaced, was told it is my issue. Bought a cheap Panasonic, hate it but it works. NOT HAPPY JAN!

Purchased in November 2018 at Betta Home Living for $250.00.

SMJ

SMJ

Happy with the product

Have tried re-heating and de-frosting only. Works well. No complaints yet. Bought the black one which looks great too. Very easy to use with minimal buttons and easy to clean. Happy with the product so far.

Purchased in November 2018 for $189.00.