LG WD1200D

LG WD1200D

MPN: WD1200D

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jen

JenDarling Downs, QLD

A Mystery Machine

I bought this machine a few months ago based on reviews by people here.
Pros - washes ok, has a nice big door to get things in, a good water rating, quiet operation, reasonably priced.
Cons - no way of knowing how long you have to wait for a load to finish as there's no timer. Even the 'Cotton Quck' cycle takes well over an hour. The first spin on the 'Cotton' cycles doesn't do much and leaves a lot of soapy water. It shakes the whole house when it spins fast. But my worst peeve is that there is no way to do just a Spin or Drain alone.
In summary, I'm not impressed and wish I'd gone with a Bosch again.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Upset Aussie

Upset AussieChisholm NSW

My second LG front loader

LG have surpassed their quality with this Machine which is our 2nd LG Washing machine. All the improvements are really considerable. It is better programmed with shorter cycles and adjustable settings. Doesn't dance either and is much more stable. Price is also the most competitive. We are pensioners and just cant afford over $1000 for a washing machine. It's gentle on clothes and really cleans them. (Especially whites)

Date PurchasedAug 2017
SadCookie

SadCookieGold Coast

Worst machine ever: causes water hammer, dangerous faulty electrics, shocking customer service.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Lucyhannah

LucyhannahSunshine West

Reasonable washing machine for couples!

We have only ever used the washing machine on the quick 30minute cycle and it has always done a great job. I throw absolutely everything in all together and have not had an issue in the washing quality. I do use a delicates bag for lace and finer items which always come out clean. As a working couple we generally wash once a week, which makes for quite a full load. Not sure yet how it will go washing bedding all in one due to its size. I enjoy the musical chime when it’s finished, often reminds me that I hadn’t it on. The machine is of expected sound of a washing machine. Only downfall for us is that I have found it moves forward quite a bit during cycles.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

rosscoandsandi

rosscoandsandiPerth, WA

Great washer - but no delayed start

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Sydney_mon

Sydney_monSydney

Quiet and saves power and water

My LG washing machine is very quiet. It’s got the 30 minutes quick wash option which saves power and water.

Big enough to put a full load of washing and doesn’t damage the clothes like other big and old machines.

Once washing is done you will hear a very nice tune to remind you it’s done.

I highly recommended this washing machine

Date PurchasedDec 2017

It was a disaster

It was working fine until one day it started tripping my home circuit brakers. There can be a problem in earthing system of machine but even after visit by Technician unable to solve the issue. Had to get new machine.
it handled the clothes and washing really well. Just not happy the way it died on me.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Sim

Sim

Ideal for couples

This machine washes amazing. However not ideal as a family washing machine as it is a small 7k tub and standard cotten wash takes opprox1:30min. So for busy families not ideal but for couples who don’t require to wash as often it would be perfect. It’s washing quality is the best I have ever had.

Bec

Bec

Great job!

Good value money. We throw everything in the washing machine, and the variety of cycles means that you can even put delicates in.
My only criticism is that the washes can take a really long time. I don't know if that's super normal, but sometimes we put it on quick cycle to try and save time.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
ccifbonjovi

ccifbonjoviBENTLEIGH EAST

This is the most reliable washing machine that I've ever purchased

Brought this washing machine a few years ago from The Good Guys, We are a family of four people, we use it almost everyday, and we just throw everything into this LG and wash. It does its job, it is quiet and operation is smooth and easy to use.
The only downsize of this machine is the design of the door, as sometimes it doesn't close completely and we have to give a little push to it in order to completely close the door, other than that this washer machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Jebz

JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty Design Cannot Be repaired- 5 months old no service from supplier

Purchased from online in 2016, has had multiple inlet water connection issues will not work correctly so I cannot wash anything in it. Over 5 weeks being told "we have to get the part in.' LG must not keep spare parts in South Australia - absolutely regret purchasing this machine as half the time it never worked.

After 2.5 years this machine has now been dumped!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Brisbane

BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

S

Our old washing machine was prone to wandering across the floor when in use. So a new one was bought. At the Good Guys these were on sale for $517 and the specifications seemed impressive for the price. Having used it now for 3months we have had no issues with it. It was easy to install and the quick 30 minute cold wash cycle we use mainly gives us very satisfactory results - we are very pleased with the purchase indeed.

Sara

SaraMelbourne

Prefect i love this

Its really a great value of money. I generally put every type of clothes to the washing machine except for furry coat. Performance is really great and it really wash my clothes very well clean. Its durable and i have it for years already and seems working very well until now. Very recommended

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Katie Issell

Katie Issell

Excellent washing machine!

Has been an amazing upgrade from our old rattley machine! Super quiet, has all different cycle options and a time saving and eco option which I have found to be a lifesaver! The seamless design of the machine will make it look new for years to come & it also has different compartments for your fabric softener or pre wash, which was a whole new world for me! Highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Vicki

VickiAshburton

Extremely disappointed

Deanne

DeanneSA, 5170

Disappointed

Neatly presented with easy instructions.It cleans reasonably well however it it very hard on clothes and i have found that it pills the clothes easily. Reasonably quiet with a nice alarm on the finish of the cycle. Water smart. I love the delay wash cycle and rinse only mode. Well priced.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Zhanna Kurenkova

Zhanna KurenkovaBrisbane

Perfect machine!

This washing machine was a great buy from Harvey Norman. It was on end of financial year special for just only $497 with 3 year warranty! Clean and rinse very well - no complaints and it doesn't wear out my clothes. After proper adjustment it is very quite so I always forget about it!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

HJM

HJMadelaide

Good workhorse

Satisfied with my purchase thus far in terms of washing capability. Noise-wise is alright as my laundry area is separated and isolated from the bedrooms. Like the water saving and energy saving rating.

However installation wise the supplied piping was too short, had to get a longer one from Bunnings. Other than that it has been pretty smooth sailing and uneventful.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Jasmine Bloco

Jasmine BlocoMelbourne

Absolute junk

We bought this new three months ago and had to return it twice. LG wanted to come out to check it first which took two weeks to then confirm it was a faulty pump which wasn't letting water in. At least the retailer accepted the return twice and now have moved on to a different brand

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

P.mehndiratta

P.mehndirattaMelbourne

Just ok product

Lg front loader is just not too bad. Lots of features available for all types of clothes. But the water hose are too noisy when spraying the water over clothes. No doubt its water saving & energy rating. It cleans the clothes quite well, Washing timers are bit confusing & long time.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017