LG WD12021D6

LG WD12021D6

MPN: 35904084

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Karen A

Karen ASydney

My first front loader washing machine. I'm impressed!

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Such a waste of money, very poor quality

We bought this model 2.5 years ago with a new baby on the way, and it's now about to be replaced already. The rubber gasket tore within 2 years and now the cycle doesn't complete properly, the cost is too much to repair so we'll upgrade to a better quality Bosch this time.

LG customer service was absolutely awful when we queried the rubber gasket quality, so we're done buying LG appliances. Avoid.

Purchased in October 2016 at The Good Guys for $500.00.

Noise Level
Elly

EllyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Silent and reliable washing machine

Efficient and reliable washing machine. Very quiet and different programs.Had a top loader before, but a front loader high spin cycle is great. Lots of short washing cycle options too witch is great for busy life, and even it doesn’t compromise the quality of wash.
Had it more than 3 years, and have no problem wit it

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Koray I

Koray ISydney, NSW

Decent machine, good value with some quirks

Date PurchasedApr 2016

AntiZionistMelbourne

So far so good

3.75 star energy rating, 4.5 star water rating. Very happy with this LG front loader, bought 2.5 years ago, $670, Betta Home Living (after serious negotiation). Works really well, washes well, no strange noises, more than enough wash settings, and as far as I know is cheap to run the water, electricity and wash powder.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Chris

Chrisperth

Good for a front loader.

It seems to do all the right things, washes well & reliable. I’ve had a similar LG before & they seem to go the distance. The clothes spin dry nicely & fits a generous load of washing. I prefer a top loader because I think the agitator washes the clothes much better however due to the laundry configuration & benchtops I’m restricted to front loaders. Would still purchase another LG front loader if I had to next time.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

ecardoo

ecardoo

Great Machine

I find the selection of programs comprehensive, but tend to stick to stick to only the same 2-3. Very silent and economical, I love the tune it plays when cycle is finished. It's a bit annoying when you don't wait long enough after it though and try to open the door too quickly.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

choom78

choom78Melbourne

too loud after 5 years

It used to be quite good. But a few problems after 5~6 years. One day it stopped running. My husband got it fixed. And recently it makes very loud noise which gets on my nerve. Quite fretting if it will be out of order one day. I like that it can heat water up to 95 degree and sterilize laundry.

Date PurchasedOct 2012
Choo

ChooMelbourne

Ok for a reasonable price

Bought from Harvey Norman with Amex offer and free delivery and removal of old machine.
A bit small but does a decent job.
Many settings available but we usually run 30 minutes cycle to save power and water.
Quiet and does not vibrate excessively during spinning. So far only stop functioning once but I think because I loaded too much

gman1

gman1Sydney

Great washing machine

Having had a bad experience with a previous LG washing machine I was a bit apprehensive about purchasing from them again. However, LG have really upped their game and this machine is very good quality. It is big enough to cope with our family of five's demands. it is quiet enough that it doesn't bother you.. The features are plentiful (I love the 30 minute economy mode best). Overall a very good washing machine for a fairly decent price.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Kane west

Kane westcairns

This is perfect! Cant live without

Needed a washing machine for my new house so this was the one i bought. reasonably priced and have to say it doesnt miss a beat for a family of 5 washes everything we need to and it is still going strong 2years on. quiet for a washing machine and plays a nice tune. happy campers :)

Date PurchasedJun 2016

LadyYaYa

LadyYaYaBrisbane

Good value for money

Did a lot of research and finally bought this because of Choice recommendation. It's our first front load washing machine and we are happy with it. Quiet, efficient, easy to operate.
There is just one thing I am not satisfied, the clothes are not thoroughly rinsed on the quick 30 cycle. Need to run another rinse+spin cycle.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Krunal Patel

Krunal PatelMelbourne

Lg washing machine

Cleans all right, bit louder than earlier. Normally we use only 30 min cycle all the time but it comes with lots of different cycles to run for all kind of cloths like wool, cotton. I like most feature is timing, child lock and tub clean it self. Recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

good machine

The machine works fine. It's a little bit loud, but it's quieter than my old lg washing machine. And it got all the function I need. It's great value for the price. Everything is good for the machine, the only issue is that the new lg washing machine causes the water hammer issue.

Baz

Baz

Does the Job perfectly for what I need

It does what we need cleans the clothes well, and haven't had any of our clothes fade so far. It is a little loud but we don't mind it too much as our old machine was much louder. Also love the electronic buttons and the quick wash feature. It has a very welcoming ring when you turn the machine on.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Jacinta. S

Jacinta. SCanberra

Good solid washing machine with frustrating lock feature

Bought after our previous washing machine broke down.
The machine has good load capacity and an alright energy and water rating. Most useful feature is being able to adjust the temperature and speed of spin regardless of setting, allowing us to tailor our washing to the materials.
Frustratingly it takes a while after the completion of washing for the door to unlock (~10 minutes) which makes it difficult if you're wanting to line dry something asap...

Kirsty M

Kirsty MPerth

Does the job

The washing machine works fine. Has all the functionality that our family need. Not too noisey. Washes sufficiently, has a quick 30 wash function that is handy for lightly soiled clothes washes clothes in 30 minutes. Was really reasonably priced which is the reason we purchased it. Would recommend for families large or small.

skiman

skimanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value machine

I have never had a front loader before and I love it (I am short so it does help) I have had it for just on a year and have had no issues with it.
Pros - Great machine, good selection of settings, easy to use and keep clean, cleans clothes well. Good value machine for its capacity and price. Plays a nice tune when the washing in done.
Cons - spin cycle is a bit noisy and it vibrates the house a little (but if I am in a different part of the house I know its nearly finished) and I wish it had a add - a - wash window, would be nice to throw extra things in as I am use to a top loader, any missed items just have to wait for the next load.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

DC88

DC88North Queensland, QLD

Great Washer

This washing machine washes your clothes. By using laundry detergent and the appropriate setting, it can wash your clothes. After it washes your clothes, it drains the water through the drain. And after that, it notifies you by a sequence of beeps or some musical tone. After which you can load the washing machine again with your soiled clothes and start the cycle again.

Date PurchasedJul 2016