LG WD14022D6

LG WD14022D6

MPN: 35904102

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

spring75

spring75Victoria

6 years and still running fine (touch wood!!)

Purchased in June 2013.

Noise Level

Jacquie

JacquiePerth, WA

So quiet!!

Bought this model to replace my previous LG model which lasted me for just under 15 years.. It was on sale as it was being superceded by the newer model. I couldn't be happier with it. I spin everything on 1400 rpm so my clothes feel practically dry when I take them out. I do tend to use the cold wash only as there are only myself and partner to wash for. It is so quiet that I sometimes have to check to make sure it's still washing!! I love the little jingle it plays when the cycle is finished. Highly recommend any LG product.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Dave Thomson

Dave ThomsonPerth, WA

Appalling after sales support

It's been a great machine but it developed a problem 4 years down the track it's starting togive a musty stale smell from within the drum and so we rang the helpline which is in the Philippines and you CANT get an aussie number for their head office there actually ISN'T one so when I tried to explain the problem I couldn't understand a word she said so asked to speak with some one else and she just hung up on me !!! and worst still you cant get in touch with the company to lodge a complaint so they do what they like , because of this we'll never buy another LG product hope their happy now.

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Hamish

Hamish

No issues, clean clothes

Quiet unit with 1400 remember spin, no noticeable drain on power bills, does like to walk a little however this may be due to the floor it's on. Ha email owned for 3 years with no issues and all seems to be on the up. Use the cold wash mostly however the medical rinse gets used when the kids are sick. All in all very happy

Date PurchasedJul 2015

mihir

mihir

Great washing machine..

we have been extremely happy since we got this LG washing machine to replace our old LG washing machine that lasted for 10 years.. cleans and rinses clothes really well.. very gentle on colors.. it is reasonably quite and love the music it plays when the cycle is finished..
highly recommended

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Emma S

Emma S

Don't say more

I bought this product on 2015 I guess.
Stills working perfect.
I loved, liked LG products.
I've got Lg brand for my Luxury curv Tv, washing machine, refrigerator. It all lg brand on main stuff in house.

But recently I thought only has trouble with repair service cuz it's bit poor.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Eac

EacSydney

Great product, convenient to use

Great product, very easy to use with different modes for different purposes or clothes types. I mainly use the quick 30 mode, which has my clothes clean in 30 minutes! The LCD screen also shows how much time is left on each cycle which is very convenient. Reliable product and not too noisy.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

JP1979

JP1979Melbourne

Reliable produce

LG is very producing quality washing machines. The direct drive technology with 10 years warranty is the best. Less noise and lots of options to choose. Does the job well. Can be more harder in washing stains and needs that kind of option, otherwise this is a good machine for the price. Recommend LG Washing Machines.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
april4

april4Toowoomba

works well, no problems

Easy to use, I mainly use delicate cycle which takes 47mins and does one wash two rinses. Use this cycle as I am sensitive to some washing detergents. Front door is a little hard to close and I have to press hard at times before machine will start. Washes and rinses well on delicate cycle. Fairly quiet though it vibrates the floor (wooden on footings) during spin cycle. Would have liked the door hinged on the right side to make it easier to load and unload. Over the past few years of use have not had a problem with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2013
MyCozyHome

MyCozyHomeMelbourne

Great washer but one major flaw!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Ros

Washes OK but it is NOISY !

Bought this, my second LG, just over a year ago. It washes ok, I usually use the 30min cycle (35 mins when using 1400 spin). My machine is definitely NOT QUIET. It is considerably noisy. There is also a knocking noise in the pipes when the machine is filling which we have become used to.

Matt

MattMelbourne

Great reliable washing machine

I've had this washing machine for about a year now and I've found it to be very reliable. I've had no issues at all. The "standard" cotton mode is generally what I use and it washes my clothes well in 1.5-3 hours (depending on how big the load is).

I've found that its a relatively quiet machine, even when completing a 1400 rpm spin. I wouldn't call it "whisper quiet", but its certainly quieter than other machines. I have it running in my apartment and have no problem with the amount of noise it makes.

My only minor issue is that the door takes a minute or so to unlock once a cycle finishes. Can be a little annoying if you're in a rush.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

DeanSeaford, Victoria

Great washing machine, questionable longevity.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Stuball

StuballNSW, 2034

Good washer

Best front loader machine i have ever bought,the direct drive motor make it run much quieter and balances the washing evenly when it spins,I also like how it heats up the washing,if you want it to.LG is a brand that i can trust they have been around since thomas edison,just a different name back then.It is very quiet it has a musical tone just to let you know it,s finished.

Date PurchasedJul 2014
Koffer Koper

Koffer Koper

Quiet and effective

missylady09

missylady09

If only that bell stopped chiming.

The washer itself is ok. The cycle times are long so I use the shorted time possible.
It still cleans. But then again my kids go through that many clothes a day, im sure they weren't dirty to begin with.
They come out reasonably dry (sometimes i wonder if I washed them at all).
But at the end the bell that rings to let you know your washing is done. Doesn't stop. I always used to put my washing on before leaving the house and thought when I came back the washing had finished at the same time.
But no. It just doesn't stop.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

hdd

hddMelbourne

singing washing machineo

I love the 30 minutes cycle, it washes great then spins dry all in that time, then it plays a little tune so I know it is finished. Just need to wait a couple of minutes for the door to release. With 7 people in our house, there is always a lot of washing, so with this 30 minute cycle, I can have it all on the line in no time.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Kat

KatDarlinghurst

Great washing machine

It dries the clothes super quick as the spin is so powerful. I havent had any issues however have only had it for 4 months. The only downside is that when it notifies me that its finished it takes about a good 5 minutes before the door unlatches which really annoys me.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

OC98

OC98

Great Washing machine

This is the best washing machine i have had so far
Very quiet and reliable so far
Very water economical
Has multiple modes and also an alarm when washing is over
You can do a quick wash if you like or select a longer wash for your sheets and towels
LG so far ahead with their driveless technology
Highly recommend

jwb1981

jwb1981QLD, 4103

Great washing machine for the price

I love it, all the functions that it has, from 30min wash to woolen clothing. My brother hasn't complained about this washing machine, so to me it must be good. Washing things is great, comes up nice and clean. I just wish that LG would be like Asko washing machine, where it only uses 1 tap for cold and hot water.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017