MPN: WTG1034WF
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LG

Gazza
GazzaSouthern and Hills, SA

The freight train rolls in again & again

I purchased this washing machine in May 2020 & is the worse washing we have ever purchased.
It is the loudest washing I have ever heard running, so bad it sounds like a freight train coming.
It tangle the clothes
Does not put enough water into the machine
It would be good to get some decent answers & service from LG
This was a big mistake buying this machine

Purchased in May 2020 at Betta Home Living for $1,198.00.

Maria M.
Maria M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Biggest mistake!!

Biggest mistake buying this machine. It does not wash the clothes well, leaves lint (I separate by colour and fabric type). Even when finished, some items of clothing do not appear to have been washed at all - I end up hand washing!!! I'm now resigned to the fact that I'm stuck with a machine that doesn't do what I paid for!!! The dash is easy to understand, however the quality of the wash is disappointing to say the least. I've had the machine for about six months. Also, all my tub cleans have taken about seven hours!!!! Way to go for energy and water efficiency!!

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

Worst Washing Machine ever

Water level is not enough to wash clothes properly. We also have to do a separate Ultra Spin when the cycle has finished because if we don't we can still wring water out of the clothes with our hands. The settings will not allow us to do an Ultra Spin within the cycle we choose. For example, we select Cold Wash, Quick Wash and try to select Ultra Spin but it does not accept it, and only allows us to do a High Spin which is why we then have to do an Ultra Spin after the washing cycle has finished. Many people have looked at the manual to see if we are doing something wrong, but we are not. Its just has a mind of its own.

Purchased in January 2020.

Noise Level
K.Adam
K.AdamKatherine, NT

Good machine so far

Purchased in August 2020 at Whitehouse furnishers Katherine for $1,171.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how LG WTG1034WF (White) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Cheryl
CherylWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Lint filter

Does this model have a lint filter can’t find one anywhere in the bowl the machine works great but can’t understand how to clean the lint filter and why does my softener and detergent dispenser fill up with water after a wash

Purchased in August 2020.

Good and bad

The good news is the drum is the same size as the 14kg model meaning you can fit a heap in a single load. Bad news is the water levels (and in particular the fuzzy logic water level sensing) are ridiculous. I manually set the water level every wash as the fuzzy logic hopelessly underestimates the required water. But even when manually selecting the levels they make no sense. Level 7 of 10 is closer to 85% of the height of the bowl and at the other end anything under level 4 is unusable...heres a photo of the amount of water on level 3 which doesn't even cover the agitator...level 1 is barely enough for a teabag!

Purchased in May 2020 for $850.00.

Tina P
Tina PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally satisfied with this LG Washing Machine!

Once I understood the settings and got use to - I am very happy with this product. All wash cycles I have used so far from blankets to delicates am more than happy with these results. I have already recommended this washing machine to others as I believe this to be an up to date with technology!
Regards Tina P

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,020.00.

LG A.LG

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Kevin
KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting on Technician to call, 1 month

Have been promised twice someone would call us and come and help . Still had no call and machine has now failed , have been told twice we would be called , still waiting after 1 month

Purchased in November 2019 for $980.00.

KEVIN
KEVINGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

hate it

we have a wtg1032f 10kg the problems with this machine is listed below
quick wash cycle 35 minutes the spin cycle leaves clothes to wet so you have to select ultra spin after and that takes another 25 minutes all the cycles on these machines are approx 1 hour except for quick wash how can this machine get an energy rating at all also when it signals it requires a tub clean its cycle takes 9 hours i cannot believe how they get away with this, our old machine f&p most cycles were 35 to 40 minutes wish we had replaced it with the same

Purchased in December 2017.

TruthforvalueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful and as loud as a jumbo jet landing in your living room!

I bought this machine about 6 months ago from Good Guys and it is the worst machine I have ever had. It doesn't wash the clothes properly, the water saver function keeps the water level way under the clothes so they wash in a minimum amount of water, they do not come out clean. The spin cycle rocks the entire house and sounds like a jumbo jet is landing in my lounge room which is up the other end of the house to the laundry. Good Guys were unsympathetic when I complained and only offered to get a technician to look at it - at my cost. They also advised that direct drive machines are always noisy, would have been good to have been advised of this when I was purchasing the machine. Steer clear of this one.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,350.00.

Tanya S.
Tanya S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect machine for a large family

For a family of 7 this machine is perfect. The only downside is if you are 157cm or shorter you’ll need a stool to reach the bottom to grab socks and undies. Also a full load will have to be split into 2 loads to fit in the dryer. But overall love it.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,115.00.

Maurice G Boyce
Maurice G BoyceSydney, NSW

It Is Too Complicated.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,066.00.

rachel01
rachel01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the big capacity

I purchased this washer to replace my 10 kg Fisher and paykel Unlike my old one it doesnt have an agitator and I can fit so many more clothes in there than I did previously , I love it had so many wash options is quite and efficient

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $995.00.

chris rayeroux
chris rayerouxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RInse water level Ruins it All.

Rob Kasked
WTG1034WF (White)

I have just purchased this unit and after unpacking it and putting it in place I read through the manual to ensure I had done everything correctly when I came across a line on page 22 that suggests that "Regardless of size, we (LG) recommend washing bedclothes individually" Surely this can't be true. We have 6 beds in our house and to individually wash 18 sheets and duvet covers individually. would take days to cycle through and use an extraordinary amount of power and water.
Please advise if I can wash more than 1 sheet at a time and on what cycle. Thanks

Rob K

Just so everyone knows I have heard from LG about this unit and they did not recommend using this 11KG machine to do more than 1 single bed sheet at a time. They suggested that two would fit but they wouldn't guarantee the wash quality

Jacko
Jacko

I think it should be fine to wash multiple sheets and covers but it might tangle them and could result in an unbalanced load.

disgruntled
disgruntledasked
WTG1034WF (White)

Why does my washing machine sound like I'm standing next to Niagra falls? When it fills, it is so loud I have to close the laundry door. The water hits the plastic detergent tray causing this irritatingly loud noise , is there a way to stop this?

Bec B
Bec Basked
WTG1034WF (White)

My old LG washing machine - 8.5kg top loader gave up the ghost a week ago after 16 years service with only one fault with the water inlet filter being replaced and the plastic lid cracked and got a bit icky from the heat/steam of the water. The door error not clearing was the only reason I replaced it as I could not source a replacement lid. It had lint capture bags which I removed and cleaned after washing a few loads, I purchased this machine and cannot for the life of me find out if it does actually have a lint collector. I think it might be somewhere I am not looking - can anyone advise. Also, although a lot more complicated than my old machine which I pretty much pressed the on and auto/start button and it did everything for me, I find it efficient and does a great job. I pretty much use it on the Cotton Cycle and most of them are automatic so goes through the cycle at it's own pace.

See all LG WTG1034WF (White) questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare both LG WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF