LG WTG8520

LG WTG8520

MPN: WTG8520

See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marcel B.

Marcel B.Peel, WA

Wife absolutely loves it

We tend to wash absolutely everything in it. It gets used probably everyday if it is sunny. The air dry function is a cool idea however does not work well. Love that it is a top loader as often I forget to throw a item of clothing in so I can quickly toss it in. Great product

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $598.00.

Kale

Kale

Bloody excellent the best washing machine I've ever had

This machine cleans my clothes the best I have ever experience such a nice looking state of the art machine cleans my clothes so well they look almost brand-new I would recommend this machine to Amy one who want quality for there money

Purchased in January 2019 for $500.00.

Dryer TypeElectrolux EDV5552 / EDV6552

Lisette

LisetteSt Andrews South Canterbury

LG's rigid settings.

Disappointed at its rigid settings. Wool washes cannot be changed from warm - I always use cold for woollies. Also I have washing on the line that is wet from the rain - I can't put it in the washing and just spin it. It has to either dry on the line or go through the washing cycle again.

Purchased in September 2013.

redly

redlyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Family Washer

For the family and ease of use for clean clothes with no fuss! I could never regret purchasing this machine for my family as it gets almost daily use and has yet to give any sign of trouble..gee that spin cycle is turbo fast !

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,100.00.

BadBlock

BadBlockAdelaide

Good machine, lint filters tricky to clean

Washes good, quiet and big. The lint filters have to be washed with a brush under a tap, otherwise they're hard to clean. Found the auto program underweighing a bit, have to manually increase the water level, which seems to be only possible when the auto weighing has been completed. Having had this machine for 1.5 years now, no faults so far.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $754.00.

Noise Level
Dryer TypeElectrolux EDV6552 (6.5kg)

Cheryl

CherylCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect and just press the button

For the past year l have been very happy with my LG washing machine.
I picked the larger model for convenience of doing less loads a week.
In Always it does a great job, buttons real easy to read. And best of all it has two filters no more fluff on my clothes.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

Colleen S.

Colleen S.South-East, TAS

Whilst being an "intelligent" washing machine..I still had doubts

Cycle times are great even heavily soiled clothes washed well
Delicate lingerie didn't become tangled which is rare for any washing machine.Overall this machine is good but not the best I've used.

Purchased in February 2017.

Maryann

MaryannPerth, WA

Love LG!

My family have had this machine for over five years and it’s still going great! I can even wash my king size doonas in it! Will definitely stay with LG!

Purchased in January 2015 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

Naisarg Pujara

Naisarg PujaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Washing machine with best energy efficiency

Wash all type of clothes. No stains remains after washing. Easy to clean and perfect for family of 6 to 8 people. Love to use it in day to day life. Very advanced features and best in its category when compared with other washing machines. Very much satisfied with this machine. Highly recommended

Purchased in March 2018 at Appliances Online for $612.00.

Kelly

KellyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love this machine

Cycle times are great, the soak cycle for example works brilliant and bring everything out, we are very happy with the machine love it, it has also help my sister with her disabilities.

Purchased in June 2019 at Begents devonport for $500.00.

ronnie88

ronnie88Gold Coast, Queensland

perfect washing machine

This washing machine makes life a whole lot easier it,s very quiet compared to my old one
it has plenty of room for a family wash & the clothes always come out lovely & fresh
I purchased this after reading reviews on washing machines as I had trouble with my last machine= after such a short time ,I would definitely recommend this washing machine

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $649.00.

CookieFar North Queensland, QLD

Replacement for a 14 Year Old LG Top Loader

My old LG 6.5kg top loader was a great machine but after 14 years decided to buy a new one rather than fix the old one, LG was my only choice after such a good run with my old one, The Good Guys in Cairns gave me a better deal than anyone else and the sales persons product knowledge was good.
The new LG is great runs quieter, doesn't tangle clothes, the high speed spin leaves the clothes extra dry and the extra capacity is good for washing bedding, I hope I get a good life from this LG as I did from the old one.

Purchased in June 2019 for $579.00.

veena

veenaNewcastle

Daily activities become easy

Usually I put of our family clothes. This washing machine always makes my tasks easier. I am very much satisfied with this product. has the best feature, design and easy to handle. no double, this machine does it work efficiently. All of our family members love this machine.

Purchased in November 2018.

Linh Tran

Linh TranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value for money.

Bought this for $640 in early 2019. Has the best feature set of anything in this price range, and it seems to be quite gentle on the clothes whilst being economical with water. The glass lid is definitely useful.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Rick C

Rick CSydney, NSW

Amazingly quiet

This washing machine is very quiet and efficient.
The design looks great, especially the top glass which lets you see how the wash is going at any time. Soft closing lid is also a great addition. Finishing sound lets you know when its done.
Washes all types of clothes and has many built in functions making it quick and easy.

Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2019 at Domayne for $669.00.

Jayesh

Jayesh

Excellent washing machine easy to use

This washing machine is quiet and it’s huge! There’s so much more room without the agitator. Highly recommended.

I bought this a month ago when my old machine broke. It has been a fantastic machine and is quiet and efficient for all clothes types. As a mum of 6, I find it easily copes with the volume of washing my family generates each day. I highly recommend it

Purchased in June 2018 for $138.00.

Noise Level

Extremely poor customer service and product.

My machine is damaging my clothes. The metal drum is defective with the corner of the drum wall sticking out. I initially raised this with LG on 27th February and we are still going!

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $799.00.

Sylvia

Sylvia

Powerful Washer with Customized Settings

I love its customized setting although it's a little time-consuming because it doesn't have a memory function. I love that the top lid is glass so that you can see through during the wash and decide if there's enough water or laundry liquid. It's a little noisy even during the day, but acceptable.

Purchased in March 2019 at Betta Home Living for $728.00.

Michael B.

Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD

Lemon

How can this machine rate 4.6???!! Don't be talked into the no middle agitator. Turns sheets into balls. No filter? This machine stains clothes, puts black stains on whites. They come out worse then when put in! This has been happening since New. Used the self cleaning cycle, makes no difference. Beware. Beware.

Purchased in February 2016.

Paul

PaulSydney

You won't be disappointed

Purchased in February 2019 for $650.00.