LG WV9 Series
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LG

4.3

Corne T.
Corne T.

My washing machine and I

We bought our LG washing machine in January 2021. Besides it being the most beautiful washing machine I've ever had, it works like a charm. Whether I want a long wash, short or long spin, delicate soak or need to wash a load of very dirty clothes.

I normally wash my clothing in bundles of white, lightly coloured and dark. I also wash bedding and towels. Towels normally get a longer and hotter setting, while the bedding can be done within 39 minutes.

The other great thing about it, is it tells me when it needs a tub clean. So whenever the message comes up, I buy some tub cleaner and give it a quick wash.

I would buy it again if I had the opportunity.

Purchased in January 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

Theo G
Theo GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

LG (Life Good) - Life is easy, like a Sunday morning.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,754.00.

Eve B.
Eve B.New South Wales

Loving It. So Far.

Purchased in January 2021 at Harvey Norman.

roopa p.
roopa p.South East Queensland, QLD

Noisy washer do not buy

Bought this front load washing machine from Harvey norman capalaba in August 2020.Machine makes terrible high pitched screeching noise when filling up with water and this happens atleast 10 times throughout the washing .When contacted lg about it they sent a few techs and changed the dispenser box inlet valve etc.This made no difference to the washer.I made already changes to my home plumbing as they would not help to resolve this issue. This machine is advertised as a quiet machine it is false advertising and a product with design error .Please spend your money on another brand

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,040.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how LG WV9 Series compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

MortishiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great investment

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,463.00.

Ashleigh
AshleighHunter Region, NSW

10 week promotion wait!

We just received out new LG washing machine and dryer which i was excited about using. I was enticed to go with LG due to the promotion offering a free stacking kit which i needed to set up my systems.
I went through the process of submitting the paperwork to claim the stacking kit and have been informed it can take up to 10 weeks to be delivered! WHAT am i suppose to do? I can use my machines properly because i don't have the stacking kit to make them stable.

It's been annoying and frustrating that i cannot use my products in the way i want to due to a slow and frustrating promotion.

I would rate my washing machine but i haven't used it yet due to this issue.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys.

Adam
Adam

Great Machine 30 washes in.

Was sceptical about getting a front loader but I’m glad i did. This thing looks great, runs great and is Ultra quiet. Uses bugger all water compared to a top loader but seems to clean everything really well. Most of the time i run loads on the mixed fabric option (appx 1hr) using cold water and it cleans my filthy roadworker shirts up a treat. Only changes id wish for would be the option to turn off auto sleep mode when on standby and a remote start feature on the app with saveable customisable settings. Very happy with purchase.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,199.00.

LG A.LG

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Deepu J.
Deepu J.

Perfect machine

This is a perfect washing machine . Purchased this as a replacement of Bosch and I am extremely happy with it . The clothes come out perfectly clean and fresh .
There are downloadable programs that you could use if you wish using the app .
The only thing that they could improve is if we were able to design our own wash criteria’s that would have been great . But it’s not a major concern

Purchased in June 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,150.00.

Louise Y.asked
WV9-1412W (12kg)

I have recently purchased the LG WV9 12KG front loader and so far have been very pleased with it. Clothes come out clean every time. Is there a chart available that gives the approximate times for each cycle? I know the Turbo wash 39 is 39 minutes and the Quick 14 is 14 minutes but it would be handy to have all the cycle times there for reference.

Mortishia

Hello Louise, unfortunately there is no chart. What I do is add my washing load then add additional programs. Etc. Turbo Wash 39 + adjustment on temp + wrinkle free = approx 1hr 40min (this is just on top of my head. Give and take minutes) it really is trial & error and to ones satisfaction. Honestly though, prior wash I random check cycles just to see. An idea though, in the initial packaging, a guide was present that also has a suction cup. I’ve attached to the side of my machine and use a sticky note to add any personal notes too.
To date, this is a great machine and am happy we too invested in this model
Regards
Maria

Louise Y.

Thanks Maria. I will take on your suggestion. :-)

Darren H
Darren Hasked
WV9 Series

I recently purchased a new LG WV9 front load washer. It vibrates badly beyond acceptable, the whole floor shakes. Checks, remedies completed: Shipping bolts are removed, levels are correct, sitting firmly on floor, redistributed load and purchased anti vibration mats. I have an LG service rep coming to check, but what I want to know is what is acceptable vibration. I am concerned with the level of vibration we are experiencing there could be future damage to washer or worse structural damage to my floor?

Mortishia

Hi Darren, I’m sorry I cannot assist on this situation. To date, I have no such issue, not sure if it’s because I have the 2kg LG base with it. Sincerely hope service rep can assist. Machine should not vibrate this much.

Tina
Tinaasked
WV9-1409W (9kg)

Does the machine heat the water or do you have to connect up a hot tap to wash in warm?

Mortishia

Hello Tina. Upon installation, both hot & cold were connected. I think there is a heater pump, but I always use the hot water in cycles. When using the steam cycle, it does use hot water. I suppose the option is to the user if you prefer to use hot or cold water, just remember, you have the choice of water temperature settings.
Hope I helped.
Cheers
Maria

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG WV9 Series

Compare all 4 LG WV9 Series
LG WV9-1408W (8kg)

LG WV9-1408W (8kg)

No reviews yet
LG WV9-1410W (10kg)

LG WV9-1410W (10kg)

No reviews yet
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $1,319.00$1,439.00$1,195.00
Capacity8 kg9 kg10 kg
FeaturesAuto Balancing, Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof) and Steam FunctionAuto Balancing, Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof) and Steam FunctionSteam Function
Energy Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)5 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 850 x 600 x 605 mm850 x 600 x 605 mm850 x 600 x 605 mm
Motor Type
Max Spin Speed 1,400 rpm1,400 rpm1,400 rpm
Number of Spin Speeds55
Number of Wash Cycles101010
Temperature Settings 66
Weight70 kg70 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhite