Little Bloke Fitness

Little Bloke Fitness

Online store and Physical store

Great help, and products

Don’t know much about lifting, just getting into it. Guy in shop was switched on, super helpful. Helped getting barband weights into car, just good solid friendly service.

Perfect item

Addition to my home gym equipment. Getting lots of use by me and the family. Very prompt delivery of items

Great service and products!

Very happy with my 360 power rack, barbells and plates and at such a great price!
The owner was very helpful with my order, I will defiantly be recommending and buying from again!

Great quality and top service

Very happy with the quality of service we received, and products were great quality. We will be back for more.

No crap

I shopped around to get a few new pieces for my strength gym and was most impressed with the service from these guys.
They gave me enough information to make an informed decision, No hard sell and no crap. Great prices and great after sales support.

Friendly service and quality products

I have been lucky to visit the store after having purchased products online before. Both options were great, the staff at LBF are friendly and knowledgeable and have been very helpful in answering all of my rookie queries. Thanks!!

Love this Place

Every time I have purchased products from these guys they are amazing so helpful. Excellent quality products.
I am a PT and I send my client here to purchase there home gym items.

My Go-to Gym Shop

The staff at little Bloke Fitness are wonderful. They are not only professional but extremely knowledgeable. The equipment and costs are buy far the best I've come across when establishing a small pt studio.

Perfect team.

Unmatched service, advice and pricing is the reason i rated Little bloke fitness 5/5. The guys down there truly care about the client.

Good website and pricing

Really easy to navigate website, found what I was looking for in a matter of seconds, and the pricing and delivery actually affordable for a uni student like me. Will definitely be coming here again next time I need something.

Follow up service not so great

Subsequent to my first review I have since placed two smaller follow up orders to complete my home gym needs and I have to say that the second and third experiences have been nowhere near as good. Recommended products have been incompatible with previously supplied ones (a 30 min each way drive to return them, without even an apology), free weight sizes had changed and now the new 10kg plates don't match the original ones (in 2 months!!!) and then rather than refunding my money for any difference I get a "lacrosse ball thrown in?"

So, not quite the glowing experience I had with the $2k+ order.

Hi Scott, Apologies for the poor service on your subsequent orders. As discussed via email, this is certainly not the kind of behavior we expect or endorse in our staff - we set our customer service bar high for all purchases (not just the $2k+ ones). If we had been aware of the issues at the time, we certainly would have gotten involved. This is an area we will monitor more closely moving forwards. Regards, LBF.

Always a great customer service experience!

We have been using LBF for four years now and the customer service that they provide has always been great. The customised package deals that they offer made it affordable for us to upgrade our high school weight room! Thanks again.

Perfect service and friendly team, will be back for sure. Dave knew what i was after and looked after me. Our clients love the new equipment, well priced and top stuff.

Great Customer Service

I have purchased two items through Little Bloke Fitness, and will definitely be shopping there again. Not only do the staff there provide quick and friendly assistance, but they are true to their word of "matching prices with competitors". They also provide quick delivery.

Horrible Service

I would like to say, this is horrible service. I bought a plyometric box and I understand that I didn't read the details that this was a floor display. But when I received the box it was chipped. When the box was delivered it was warped with plastic saran wrap. That is horrible attempt to package something! I will never shop here again...

Hi Vibol. I'm sorry to hear that your experience at Little Bloke Fitness was a negative one. As you have already identified, the item was clearly marked as floor stock - hence subject to bumps and scratches and the reasons it was marked down by 50%. It was also clearly indicated in the listing that pick-up on this item from the store was preferred as it was already assembled - but that a purchaser could freight at their risk (as with most floor stock - the original packaging was long gone). For your reference, all new equipment purchased from our store is shipped in manufacturer packaging and therefore fully protected from damage (and fully insured as well as covered by the manufacturer warranty). Please feel free to contact the store directly if you would like to discuss the matter further. Regards, LBF.