Little Lou Adapt High Chair

Little Lou Adapt High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Little Lou

4.9
  • Safety
Zoey A.
Zoey A.Queensland

Compact, stylish & sturdy

Our adapt highchair arrived yesterday! My favourite thing, apart from how stylish it looks, is that it is compact. We don't have a big space & it fits nicely. It was quite easy to put together & bub fits well in there even though she is on the petite side. So far the only "issue", and I'd barely call it that, is that the tray has difficulty latching on one side but I honestly just think it's because it's all new. We are so glad we found this company!

Unique
UniqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy as

This high chair is soooo stylish really looks great love the adjustable foot rest the padded cushion is easy as to wipe down to clean we also purchased the silicone feeding set for a wicked price at check out . Thanks little Lou .

Dylan
DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

We were tossing up between the switch and Adapt high chair we decided to go with the adapt as our toddler is 3 and the adapts high back rest and adjustable foot rest was handy .

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a great highchair!

I'm so happy I bought this highchair! It's perfect. It's actually our second high chair because we hated the first one we bought (one of the cheaper chairs with an add on foot rest and seat cushion). The Little Lou Adapt is so much sturdier and our baby looks so much more comfortable in it. He will happily sit in it for a while after finishing his food unlike in our previous chair. It looks fantastic too! Our baby is 6 months old and still too short to reach the foot rest on the highest setting but we just boost it a little higher with a rolled up towel and it works fine.

Purchased in for $199.

Little Lou BabyLittle LouSend a private message

Thanks so much for leaving a review! So glad your happy with your ADAPT :)

High Chairs

Find out how Little Lou Adapt High Chair compares to other High Chairs

Kym
KymSydney, NSW

Fantastic high chair! Definitely purchase this

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and high quality on a budget

Excellent high chair. Well made and versatile. Great value for money. Modern and stylish with a quality finish.Excellent customer service by Little Lou. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Couldn't be happier with my purchase

Best highchair

This is the best highchair. It’s the nicest looking one I found, the adjustable footrest is great, baby is super comfy in the cushioned seat and safely secured in the 5 point harness. I highly recommend this highchair to all of my friends and family with little ones!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Scott S
Scott SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome high chair

Really love this high very stylish and modern timber look the adjustable foot rest is great and is the perfect height , we purchased the silicone feeding set as well great deal thanks little Lou team

Safety

Adapt is awesome

The adapt high chair is awesome, I knew I wanted one as soon as I seen it! My 3 year old is currently using it as a junior stool until my new baby is old enough to start solids, it’s perfect at the dining table for meals or arts and crafts activities! The timber and neutral tones look lovely in our home.

Purchased at Little Lou Baby.

High Chairs

Find out how Little Lou Adapt High Chair compares to other High Chairs

Grace
GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the features!

I was lucky enough to be gifted the ADAPT highchair from Little Lou to trial - I love the adjustable foot rest feature and also the high back rest! Easy to clean and baby loves sitting in it

Joanna
JoannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent high chair

I was lucky enough to be chooses by little Lou to trail there new adapt high chair although I have there switch high chair and love it , this chair covers things the switch doesn’t have . It has a higher back rest on the chair an adjustable foot rest . And this chair converts into a toddlers stool , I really rate the adapt high chair .