Little One's

• Comfort
Breeza

BreezaHunter Region, NSW

Best nappy and so cheap

These nappies are great! They're reasonably priced and i find they're the only nappies that don't give my daughter a nappy rash. They very rarely leak, the only few times they've leaked is when I've left them on overnight and well into the morning.

L Palmieri

L PalmieriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not just for babies

My dog Rexy has a health problem and needed protection. I found this product which was well priced and work a treat. Problem solved! I cut a slit at the back for his tail. Amazing no more mess. I realise that these are just for babies but they are so much cheaper than other products for pets. Thank you

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$9.00.

WORST

These are the worst nappies. They are thin and flimsy and even after only an hour if my baby has peed more than once it starts to break down. They leak out the sides and back and are generally rubbish. If I could give zero stars I would.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Rebecca G.Perth, WA

Worst nappies

These are the worst nappies they want you to use them but it seems like they have cut so many corneres they don't hold urine or poo. Don't waste your time buying these.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Matthew

MatthewPerth, WA

Worst nappies ever

I have tried little ones nappies and they are the worst, everytime my daughter pees or poops in the nappy it leaks straight out the side. 0 star wouldn't recommend

Kirsty

KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

How can this be considered a proper nappy?

INFANT NAPPIES
These nappies are awful. There just have been changes made over the last few years because I used this brand exclusively for my daughter (3years ago) and now they are paper thin. They must have undergone some change?

Steph

StephSydney, NSW

Don’t recommend. Red marks appeared in less than a day !

Honestly they literally don’t soak up anything, the smallest wee practically soaks the nappy. To top it off after less than 24 hrs using them I noticed a redness around my daughters nappy area which she has never had before. I do not recommend and won’t be using them again.

Purchased in October 2019.

Tyrone

TyroneSydney, NSW

changes need to be considered.

The Poo that an infant can produce for the first stages of its life is like pumpkin soup. Same colour and quite liquified until the first stages of starting solids.
Tried using these nappies but it didn’t seem to hold in the poo and leaked out the sides causing poo stains to pants and other cloths even the bed.
As for wee it also can only hold so much liquid in. So if your kid has big wee’s like my kid I wouldn’t recommend these nappies.

These nappies are considered triple layer absorbent. I fail to see how.

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for A$10.00.

Comfort

No absorption, frequent clothing changes

We started using these nappies 2 days ago and since then have gone through about 10 changes of clothing due to wetness, as well as having to change sheets twice and adult clothing 3 times. Worst nappies I have tried so far and would not recommend. Using the newborn size.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

ajhorne

ajhorneHunter Region, NSW

Really Impressed!

$10 for 50+ nappies
Unreal value
Cute light pattern that isnt 100% visible through lighter outfits (main trouble with babylove). Amazing value, not one leakage to date! Such a great unisex pattern, and reattaching the tabs after a nappy check is easy and just as secure as the first time.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Yely

YelySydney, NSW

Love it, cheap and very good quality

I have two daughters and We are very happy with the little ones, We have changed from Huggies, they are cheap and very good quality!! However, the only reason that I did not give them a 5 star is because the crawling version and the purple packaging have the same dots even thought is a different size.. it got very confusing for me in term of size when you have a baby of 4 month and a toddler of 20 months.
Unfortunately, I changer in brand now for the little one in order to make the difference.
If the nappy would have been different, I would stay with this brand. Definitely!

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for A$9.00.

Beth

BethNortheast, VIC

Be cautious when using for the first time

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Ceedub.

Ceedub.Illawarra, NSW

The Poop Stopper!

Purchased at Woolworths.

Jaimie O

Jaimie ODarwin, NT

Stink of chemical

Bought the nappy prints for my 2yr old
As soon as i opened you could smell something. Tried them on my son within minutes he had a nasty red rash.
Hubby says smells like glue or some kind of chemical.
Won't be using again

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Frmgrl7

Frmgrl7Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great unisex style at an affordable price

Fit well, no odours prior to changing, no sensitivity from use on my infant. Not suitable for heavy use overnight, they swell up alot compared to other brands. Good value for money.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$14.00.

Aus P.

Aus P.

Not Bad

I tried this after friend of mine recommended it. So far so good, I only use it for afternoon or short period time since I use another brand fir night time. Good price too.

Fartun

FartunPerth

Little one’s toddlers nappies gave my 2 year old terrible burns twice

Little one’s toddlers nappies gave my 2 year old terrible burns he screamed so loudly I thought something bite him
After changing immediately putting on new little nappies he started screaming
I will not be using them again

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Lisa J.

Lisa J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality and value for money

I used these nappies for my daughter and they were pretty good but didn't have the wetness indicator back then on the smaller sizes. This time round with my son, I decided to buy some and I was so happy they added the indicator. I feel they give off a babylove feel without the price tag. Great for boys and girls.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$10.00.

Belinda M.

Belinda M.South West, QLD

Sceptical at first.

This was the first time using Little Ones Infant size nappies and they have been great. Good fit for boy and girl (twins), no leakage and absorbent. I’ll be using this brand over the others from now on.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$10.00.

Sara

SaraSydney

Great nappy. Pretty surprised.

I have recently decided to try these nappies as I couldn't get the nappies I usually use for my son. So far I have not found any issues the nappies. We have not experienced any leaks like we have with some of the bigger brand name nappies and no rashes either which is a plus. My son happily wears these over night and so far no leaks.
They are not expensive and work well.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.