Little One's

Little One's

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Little One's? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Comfort

Jasmin Mcnaughton
Jasmin McnaughtonSydney, NSW

Absolutely useless product

I purchased these for my daughter for a year with no issues but the last 3 packs have leaked through, have to change bed sheets and my daughter! So disappointing as it use to be better then Huggies nappies but time to go back too Huggies again

Purchased in at Woolworths for $11.

Holds up less than Amber Heard's testimony and soaks up about as many tears.

I would rather zip tie a chux cloth filled with paper towels to my kid than use this product. One wee and it's full. Straps break too easily and it can't hold a poop at all.

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Jacob
Jacob

Does what a nappy needs to do

I guess everyone's child is different but I have not had the negative experience with these nappies that other reviews seem to. It is true they are not as absorbent as Huggies. When you factor in how much cheaper these nappies are, they are still better value for money even if my daughter uses one or two more nappies each day than she did when wearing Huggies.

Compared to other nappies I have tried, these are the absolute softest to the touch which is important for comfort. They are also remain dry to the touch when wet, an important consideration for my daughter's comfort.

Really good

Received seven out of the rest of the nappies without tape on one side of the nappy otherwise affordable for my little family, never had any other issues apart from this. Thank you.

Purchased in for $14.80.

R.Matt
R.MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute waste of money

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $11.50.

Candice
CandiceSkye

No longer Australian made

I use to love these nappys when they were Australian made. I never had any issues and would recommend them to others. I opened my new packet and could tell straight away something was wrong. First night my son leaked through. I checked the packaging and sure enough they are now made overseas. Very disappointed

Purchased in .

Wasted Time
Wasted TimeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just like no nappy at all!!

We bought these pull up nappies for our toddler and they fitted perfectly.
Fit is one thing but as soon as she peed her pants were flooded. A very useless product

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Etinney R.
Etinney R.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible leaks out the top

Bought these because they were cheap and wanted to try something other than huggies. Seem to soak up wee really well but with poos it's terrible. The nappies are so thin you can see the poo from the outside and there's no barrier at the top to stop poo from going up bub's back.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $10.

Bonnie P
Bonnie PSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s a shame they changed them!

We use the junior nappy pants. I thought these were great value for a very good nappy. But now they have changed the design they are too short and too tight. Why is the sizing so much smaller now? So annoyed they changed :(

Purchased in at Woolworths Online store for $9.

Mystery Shopper
Mystery Shopper

Worse than no nappy at all.

These are awful. Thought I would give them a go after using huggies exclusively for 16 months. Worst mistake ever. These nappies resulted in the worst nappy rash, even after changing every 1-2 hrs and using cream and powder. He had only had nappy rash once in 15 months. Stopped using these and rash is gone! Just stick to Huggies. A tea towel would be more absorbent than these!

Purchased in for $10.

Priyanka S.
Priyanka S.Illawarra, NSW

I don’t know why but my baby’s skin get red around the front part after i put this nappy

First time I bought this brand little one’s nappy size 3 by looking at its price as how cheap this nappy was and it was australian made. But my baby gets red rashes around her front part every time I change her nappy. I change my baby’s nappy every 3-4 hrs. Then I stopped using this nappy.. after long time, I used this nappy once again. My baby got the same rashes again. I am not sure but I think the chemical used in this nappy is causing such rashes. I am not going to use this brand ever again.

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $10.

Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.Southwest, VIC

Was very surprised!

My Woolies online order swapped my nappy order cause they ran out of Huggies. I was so disappointed because I read these reviews. I gave them a crack and was very surprised!! No leakages, no red marks, comfy, and great for overnight! Also saw they were Australian made which is a huge tick. Might have found my new nappy brand!

Purchased in at Woolworths Online store.

maccy
maccy

Worst nappies ever

These nappies are absolutely rubbish. They are so thin and leak every. single. time. No wonder they're so cheap. I will stick with huggies. Please do not waste your money.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $10.

The worst nappies ever

Purchased in .

Skye-Sheree P.
Skye-Sheree P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty/missing Velcro attachment tab to hold together

I let the first faulty nappy go and thought it was just a one off but since then have had another 2 that are missing the Velcro tab attachment that holds the nappy together - see image attached.

Purchased in for $10.

Rajwinder Kaur
Rajwinder Kaurasked

Hi dear
I have bought little one nappies from NZ countdown... They are totally provides wrong information.
1. Size is not good as per write on box
2. Nappies are not soaking 4-5 hours as per Australia company wrote 12 hours safety for nappies.

Just waste of money.
Please contact me or give me contact of Australia’s company who is not making nappies, who write wrong information.

Thanks.

Nira N.
Nira N.

Probably they depend on the number of nappies. I use size 2 and they fit my expectations.

Charlotte
Charlotteasked

I have purchased the little ones size 4 which are made for 10-15kgs, my son is only 11kg -max 11 1/2kg and they're so tight on him? Has sizing changed can I take them back as I've only used around 5? I've also noticed he's been getting a bad rash when he wears them.

Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

You would need to ring your store and ask make sure you explain the issues your son is having so they know its not just a change of mind purchase. but I had the same issue so now have gone to rascal and friends

Michelle k
Michelle kasked

Were are these nappies made from (country)

melbmumof3