Little One's

Little One's

• Comfort

New comfy fit is terrible. Bring back the old ones.

They are so thin, feel cheap and not 'comfy' at all. The tabs are cheap. The old style were much better, don't know why they changed them. Bring back the old ones.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Nicole g

Nicole gPeel, WA

Bring back the old nappies

These "New comfy fit" nappies are terrible. I definitely preferred the old nappies. I've had to switch brands due to the leakage overnight and the straps being awkward and often tearing right off.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Comfort

Bring back to original ones

The old ones were the best nappies ever! The new design and style are absolutely terrible! My son has a horrible rash from only wearing them for a few days.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Natalie Freeth

Natalie FreethSydney, NSW

Bring Back The Old Ones!!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible!!!

If I could give these nappies zero stars I would. I have been using these nappies for years and loved them, such great value for money and never had an issue with sizing or leakage. Now with the new design, that’s all I get. They don’t fit around the front, leaks EVERY night, I have to do a full change and her sleep bag. And even through the day I’m changing her pants!! So disappointed, I have 2.5 packs in the cupboard that won’t be used. BRING BACK THE OLD ONES! I’ve had to switch brands.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths Online store for A$10.00.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

So disappointed with new sizing

Have been using size 6 junior nappies for my 2 to daughter and was so happy, never had a problem. Since the new design/sizing i cannot get these to fasten around her tummy and we had way more leaks. Now I have a whole pack of nappies that dont fit.. such a waste. BRING THE OLD SIZES BACK!!! So disappointed.

Shikkra

Shikkra

Bring back the old ones

The sizing of the new nappies is so much smaller, their size 6 junior is supposed to accommodate up to 25kg. My son is 17kg and I can barely close the tabs around his waist! I’m all for Australian made, but the fact Australia can’t manufacture a nappy in the same size that previous supplier (probably China?) was making is a sad state of affairs

Purchased for A$10.00.

Disappointed

Disappointed with the new nappies. I recruited almost all of my mum friends to this brand but the new improvement is disappointing. We are having leakages and the quality is not the same as the old ones. Could we go back to the old.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$10.00.

Rona O.

Rona O.

Great and Australian made

I switched to these nappies as they are now made in Australia!!!! Could not be happier with them. Every bit as good as huggies which I was using. Would recommend anyone to try.
Buy Australian Made :)

NOOR

NOORGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New version is horrible

Not happy with the new changes to a already great nappy. Liked the old version much better. Already had 2 leaks with this new one. Not happy at all. Looks like I'll have to fine another brand now.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

Sal

SalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

From great.. to crap!

I never write a review on anything so yeah! I'm mad!! Why change something that was already good?! I use the largest size and now theyre not wide enough to even go around my childs stomach! "More absorbent"?? Yeah right! Moving onto the next brand. Cyaaaa little onesss

Terrible

Very disappointing. Hate the new design. Only ever used these for my child but now I'll be looking for another brand. Change them back otherwise you will lose so many customers

Purchased in September 2020.

Leia

LeiaGippsland, VIC

Really disappointed I used to love them

I am really disappointed i used to only use them just got the new ones and they are smaller and don't fit around my child. Now I have a pack of them I can't use

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for A$11.00.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They are now crap

My daughter only wears these for night time. She wears the largest size. Since the change I can barely do them up. So disappointing as I have been using them for years

Purchased in August 2020 for A$10.00.

Nira N.South East Queensland, QLD

The new modified are Excellent. Almost like Huggies.

I have an infant. This is my first time trying it and I love the product. I loved the most recent ones rather than the old ones as the new ones are more absorbent and soft. It’s almost like huggies.

Jade

JadePerth, WA

They were great until they re made size5

Ive been using these for a while. They were great, so cheap, big sizing and no leaks. They have now re made the size 5 and the tabs are shorter and I now have to carry a few spare pair of pants as my daughter now wets through at least twice everyday now. Definitely won't be getting them anymore. I always buy 2 packs at a time and I now have a full pack that I dont want to use.

Tonno

Tonno

Great nappies, would deffinatley recommend

I have been using the little ones nappies for a while now an love them! They’re so absorbent and very good priced!
I however, don’t like that they changed the sizing and the fit to the nappies. I loved these because they We’re a larger fit an the straps were long, now they’re short and not as high up the back.

The only thing I like about the new look is that they now have the indicator on them.

Purchased in September 2020 at Bairnsdale for A$10.00.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New size is way too small

Bought new size 6 nappies and very disappointed. Much smaller and misleading as the size on the packaging is still the same. It’s too tight and causes rashes. The previous ones were perfect. Why the change!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$10.00.

enfeng w.

enfeng w.Sydney, NSW

Way too small bring back old one

Old bring back the older design as the new one is shocking. I don't mind paying more but at least I want a product that works.. please Woolie bring back the old one

Size 6 way too small disappointed!!!

these were the only big enough nappies for my special needs 4 year old.. but after the change the size 6 is way too smaller... so disappointing And unhappy with the new product

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$10.00.

Rajwinder Kaur

Rajwinder Kaurasked

Hi dear
I have bought little one nappies from NZ countdown... They are totally provides wrong information.
1. Size is not good as per write on box
2. Nappies are not soaking 4-5 hours as per Australia company wrote 12 hours safety for nappies.

Just waste of money.
Please contact me or give me contact of Australia’s company who is not making nappies, who write wrong information.

Thanks.

Nira N.

Probably they depend on the number of nappies. I use size 2 and they fit my expectations.

Charlotte

Charlotteasked

I have purchased the little ones size 4 which are made for 10-15kgs, my son is only 11kg -max 11 1/2kg and they're so tight on him? Has sizing changed can I take them back as I've only used around 5? I've also noticed he's been getting a bad rash when he wears them.

Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

You would need to ring your store and ask make sure you explain the issues your son is having so they know its not just a change of mind purchase. but I had the same issue so now have gone to rascal and friends

Michelle k

Michelle kasked

Were are these nappies made from (country)

melbmumof2