Little One's

Little One's

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ajhorne

ajhorneHunter Region, NSW

Really Impressed!

$10 for 50+ nappies
Unreal value
Cute light pattern that isnt 100% visible through lighter outfits (main trouble with babylove). Amazing value, not one leakage to date! Such a great unisex pattern, and reattaching the tabs after a nappy check is easy and just as secure as the first time.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Yely

YelySydney, NSW

Love it, cheap and very good quality

I have two daughters and We are very happy with the little ones, We have changed from Huggies, they are cheap and very good quality!! However, the only reason that I did not give them a 5 star is because the crawling version and the purple packaging have the same dots even thought is a different size.. it got very confusing for me in term of size when you have a baby of 4 month and a toddler of 20 months.
Unfortunately, I changer in brand now for the little one in order to make the difference.
If the nappy would have been different, I would stay with this brand. Definitely!

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Beth

BethNortheast, VIC

Be cautious when using for the first time

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Ceedub.

Ceedub.Illawarra, NSW

The Poop Stopper!

Purchased at Woolworths.

Jaimie O

Jaimie ODarwin, NT

Stink of chemical

Bought the nappy prints for my 2yr old
As soon as i opened you could smell something. Tried them on my son within minutes he had a nasty red rash.
Hubby says smells like glue or some kind of chemical.
Won't be using again

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Frmgrl7

Frmgrl7Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great unisex style at an affordable price

Fit well, no odours prior to changing, no sensitivity from use on my infant. Not suitable for heavy use overnight, they swell up alot compared to other brands. Good value for money.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Aus P.

Aus P.

Not Bad

I tried this after friend of mine recommended it. So far so good, I only use it for afternoon or short period time since I use another brand fir night time. Good price too.

Fartun

FartunPerth

Little one’s toddlers nappies gave my 2 year old terrible burns twice

Little one’s toddlers nappies gave my 2 year old terrible burns he screamed so loudly I thought something bite him
After changing immediately putting on new little nappies he started screaming
I will not be using them again

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Lisa J.

Lisa J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality and value for money

I used these nappies for my daughter and they were pretty good but didn't have the wetness indicator back then on the smaller sizes. This time round with my son, I decided to buy some and I was so happy they added the indicator. I feel they give off a babylove feel without the price tag. Great for boys and girls.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Belinda M.

Belinda M.South West, QLD

Sceptical at first.

This was the first time using Little Ones Infant size nappies and they have been great. Good fit for boy and girl (twins), no leakage and absorbent. I’ll be using this brand over the others from now on.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Sara

SaraSydney

Great nappy. Pretty surprised.

I have recently decided to try these nappies as I couldn't get the nappies I usually use for my son. So far I have not found any issues the nappies. We have not experienced any leaks like we have with some of the bigger brand name nappies and no rashes either which is a plus. My son happily wears these over night and so far no leaks.
They are not expensive and work well.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Ann K.

Ann K.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Was perfect now horrible

Buy this normally for my children and last week packed I brought caused a chemical burn on my kids 2 days ago , told store check out lady where I brought it from about it she was more then happy to get me to talk to the boss of the store in Wagga Wagga , unfortunately it’s not their fault, another person who I’m friends with on face book has same issue with same brand the nappy came open and affected his skin too, now I’m too scared to use them my some went threw pain.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Carol C

Carol CPerth, WA

Useless for boys

Purchased for my 12 week old boy and every day and night he is soaking through. I have used them in the past for my daughter and they were ok. Definitely not any use for boys. I’m currently changing outfits constantly and bedding every day. They may be cheaper but think of the expense of washing more often due to them.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Lauren

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love these for my 1 year old

My 1 year old has been in these nappies since around 6 months old and never had an issue.
She sleeps all night and these nappies have never leaked for us.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Yeni S.

Yeni S.Perth, WA

Good nappy

I have been using this nappy for few months, and I love it. Never had issue with it even at night time.Happy with what I am paying for. Really recommended.

Purchased in January 2019.

Ms vee

Ms veeVictoria

It’s OK for day time

Good price for nappies. I only use these for day time changes. They are fine if you change baby every 3-4 hours which you should be doing regardless. Huggies only for night.

Purchased in March 2019 for $6.00.

Terrible

Bought for my 10 month old son. 13-18kg and he straight away developed a nasty rash and was screaming in pain. Had to switch back to Huggies. Not recommended unless you can grab a sample pack to try out with your little ones. Buyer beware.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Cri

CriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good at all

They're only good to hold the pee in for 2-3hrs and that's it. They cannot hold the poo at all it comes out from the sides etc as soon as the child poops . Will not hold pee overnight.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Alysha QW

Alysha QWPerth, WA

Previous huggies lover

So glad I took the plunge and tried these. My baby was pooping out the back and weeing through huggies, Coles cubs and onto me!
One third of the price of huggies, definitely won’t be buying any other brand.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Tenille Lockyer

Tenille LockyerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great quality and price

Was originally reluctant to try these based on previous experiences with other brands, but glad I did, they’re all I buy now. I find them nice and thick, and have had 0 leaks !

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.