Little One's

Little One's

• Comfort

Please go back to the old design

Purchased in March 2021.

Biricik C.

Biricik C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is horrible

Since the change in these nappies I am finding that there is a really bad smell everytime my son does a wee. They have gone thinner and the fit has also changed. I am so disappointed because I never had any issues with the old range. I have to change my sons nappy at least 3 times a night also changing his pjs at least twice a night because it leaks everywhere. It is so disappointing especially when we are trying to support Australian made products.

Purchased at Woolworths for $10.00.

Misleading

After a couple hours they get this horrible smell to them
They no longer last as long
Very thin compared to the old one before re modeling the packet
I got 4 less in the packet then what is stated on the packet

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Horrible smell

Used this brand before and they were amazing, but bought a pack last week and boy oh boy these are the most horrible nappies by far, they have this horrible peculiar smell.. wunt be wasting my money ever again.

Zero stars would have been great for this product.

Purchased in February 2021 for $14.80.

Jemima M.

Jemima M.Sydney, NSW

Say Goodbye to the New Comfy Fit Nappy

I was left with no option than to say Goodbye to the New Comfy Fit Little ones Nappy All due to that repackage and rebrand thing the quality is hard to believe.
It's less absorbent; thinner; and had to change so frequently even during daytime; it's not comfy; skin is often wet and no dry touch; nighttime is not thinkable anymore in the morning it's so heavy, the gel is like a chunk; leaks often. It's no more cost effective for us; as we need to buy too often for same price. Cheap quality; so we've decided after a while to invest in a different brand; that does the job and keep the promises.

Joe graham

Joe graham Perth, WA

Stay clear if your child has any skin sensitivity.

Caused major rash/acid burn to my 3 year old daughter, she has eczema but never anything as bad as this! I would never use a home brand again.
These are photos after 60 minutes.

Bibi

Bibi

The new comfy fit nappies

I have been using little one's napoies for my daughter since she was born. It was perfectly fine and doing well. Since the it came with new packaging and manufacturer changed, it really is leaking every single time. Even the lower and upper layers tear up. It has caused saviour rash. No more in my favorite list

Purchased in December 2020 for $10.00.

Sunny

SunnySydney, NSW

Little Ones Walker for 13-18Kg

I've been using this nappy brand for my son from last year since last year & just before COVID they were ok at that time they were getting manufactured in Thailand & now in Australia since the production moved to Australia its quality has enormously deteriorated by (size, thickness-it leaks, smaller straps, looks cheap & feels uncomfortable). Its not worth it anymore, NOT A TRUSTED BRAND for me anymore. By the looks of its package you'll know that it has decreased in all its goodness it used to have. Better pay few $ extra & get Huggies you'll never regret

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

New comfy fit is terrible. Bring back the old ones.

They are so thin, feel cheap and not 'comfy' at all. The tabs are cheap. The old style were much better, don't know why they changed them. Bring back the old ones.

Nicole g

Nicole gPeel, WA

Bring back the old nappies

These "New comfy fit" nappies are terrible. I definitely preferred the old nappies. I've had to switch brands due to the leakage overnight and the straps being awkward and often tearing right off.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Bring back to original ones

The old ones were the best nappies ever! The new design and style are absolutely terrible! My son has a horrible rash from only wearing them for a few days.

Purchased at Woolworths for $10.00.

Natalie Freeth

Natalie FreethSydney, NSW

Bring Back The Old Ones!!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible!!!

If I could give these nappies zero stars I would. I have been using these nappies for years and loved them, such great value for money and never had an issue with sizing or leakage. Now with the new design, that’s all I get. They don’t fit around the front, leaks EVERY night, I have to do a full change and her sleep bag. And even through the day I’m changing her pants!! So disappointed, I have 2.5 packs in the cupboard that won’t be used. BRING BACK THE OLD ONES! I’ve had to switch brands.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $10.00.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

So disappointed with new sizing

Have been using size 6 junior nappies for my 2 to daughter and was so happy, never had a problem. Since the new design/sizing i cannot get these to fasten around her tummy and we had way more leaks. Now I have a whole pack of nappies that dont fit.. such a waste. BRING THE OLD SIZES BACK!!! So disappointed.

Shikkra

Shikkra

Bring back the old ones

The sizing of the new nappies is so much smaller, their size 6 junior is supposed to accommodate up to 25kg. My son is 17kg and I can barely close the tabs around his waist! I’m all for Australian made, but the fact Australia can’t manufacture a nappy in the same size that previous supplier (probably China?) was making is a sad state of affairs

Purchased for $10.00.

Disappointed

Disappointed with the new nappies. I recruited almost all of my mum friends to this brand but the new improvement is disappointing. We are having leakages and the quality is not the same as the old ones. Could we go back to the old.

Purchased in October 2020 for $10.00.

Rona O.

Rona O.

Great and Australian made

I switched to these nappies as they are now made in Australia!!!! Could not be happier with them. Every bit as good as huggies which I was using. Would recommend anyone to try.
Buy Australian Made :)

NOOR

NOORGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New version is horrible

Not happy with the new changes to a already great nappy. Liked the old version much better. Already had 2 leaks with this new one. Not happy at all. Looks like I'll have to fine another brand now.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

Sal

SalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

From great.. to crap!

I never write a review on anything so yeah! I'm mad!! Why change something that was already good?! I use the largest size and now theyre not wide enough to even go around my childs stomach! "More absorbent"?? Yeah right! Moving onto the next brand. Cyaaaa little onesss

Terrible

Very disappointing. Hate the new design. Only ever used these for my child but now I'll be looking for another brand. Change them back otherwise you will lose so many customers

Purchased in September 2020.