Little One's

Little One's

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sceptical at first.

This was the first time using Little Ones Infant size nappies and they have been great. Good fit for boy and girl (twins), no leakage and absorbent. I’ll be using this brand over the others from now on.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Great nappy. Pretty surprised.

I have recently decided to try these nappies as I couldn't get the nappies I usually use for my son. So far I have not found any issues the nappies. We have not experienced any leaks like we have with some of the bigger brand name nappies and no rashes either which is a plus. My son happily wears these over night and so far no leaks.
They are not expensive and work well.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Was perfect now horrible

Buy this normally for my children and last week packed I brought caused a chemical burn on my kids 2 days ago , told store check out lady where I brought it from about it she was more then happy to get me to talk to the boss of the store in Wagga Wagga , unfortunately it’s not their fault, another person who I’m friends with on face book has same issue with same brand the nappy came open and affected his skin too, now I’m too scared to use them my some went threw pain.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Useless for boys

Purchased for my 12 week old boy and every day and night he is soaking through. I have used them in the past for my daughter and they were ok. Definitely not any use for boys. I’m currently changing outfits constantly and bedding every day. They may be cheaper but think of the expense of washing more often due to them.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Love these for my 1 year old

My 1 year old has been in these nappies since around 6 months old and never had an issue.
She sleeps all night and these nappies have never leaked for us.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Good nappy

I have been using this nappy for few months, and I love it. Never had issue with it even at night time.Happy with what I am paying for. Really recommended.

Purchased in January 2019.

It’s OK for day time

Good price for nappies. I only use these for day time changes. They are fine if you change baby every 3-4 hours which you should be doing regardless. Huggies only for night.

Purchased in March 2019 for $6.00.

Terrible

Bought for my 10 month old son. 13-18kg and he straight away developed a nasty rash and was screaming in pain. Had to switch back to Huggies. Not recommended unless you can grab a sample pack to try out with your little ones. Buyer beware.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Not good at all

They're only good to hold the pee in for 2-3hrs and that's it. They cannot hold the poo at all it comes out from the sides etc as soon as the child poops . Will not hold pee overnight.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Previous huggies lover

So glad I took the plunge and tried these. My baby was pooping out the back and weeing through huggies, Coles cubs and onto me!
One third of the price of huggies, definitely won’t be buying any other brand.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Great quality and price

Was originally reluctant to try these based on previous experiences with other brands, but glad I did, they’re all I buy now. I find them nice and thick, and have had 0 leaks !

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.

Absolute garbage. Don’t waste your money!

We bought the ‘Infant 4-8kg’ to try with our daughter after loving Coles and Aldi nappies.
We’ve used them for a week now and THEY ARE TERRIBLE.
We’ve had poo leak out every possible side, multiple times a day, resulting in so much more washing.
They’re as thin as rice paper rolls and have no absorption. I will never buy these again.
Back to shopping at Coles!

Terrible would never buy again!!

I purchased the little ones Nappy Pants size toddler 10-15kgs 25 pk three days ago they are absolutely rubbish they have absolutely no absorption and they leak out the leg holes and soaking everything also the sizing on the package is completely incorrect my son is only 12kgs he is not a huge boy but the Nappies are to small they have no stretch in the they just tear every time I try to put I guess you get what you pay cheap nasty Quality for a cheap price I definitely would not recommend these to anyone.

Excellent nappy

I have found these nappies to be perfect for our family. I have never had a problem with leakage or rashes in any of my children. At only $10 a pack its great value for money. My kids wear them through the day & night and i think they're fantastic.

Brilliant for the price

I have been using baby love for most of the time but I've tried aldi, Huggies, thankyou, and a few others that have left her with rashes, leaks and red marks.
I originally just tried the wipes and they left no sticky residue and pulling out of the packet didn't give way more than 1 wipe.
Been using these for 3 weeks for my 1 year old and I've had no issues at all. I highly recommend this brand for the price and quality.

For a daytime nappy they are OK.

Alright for daytime, I buy the toddler and walker nappy pants which are nice and soft .Only issue is they don't hold large amounts of wee very well as it causes leakage and changing is needed more. Still use Huggies at night though for a better safeguard for leaks and avoiding wet sheets and more laundry.

Love the quality and price - amazing value for money!

Got a coupon from a baby expo for these, so got a 56pk for $7. Amazing value!!

I bought size 2 for day time and size 3 for night time which is thicker. I like the size 2 for day as it isn't as bulky. Highly recommend.

I don't think the newborn ones are good by the way... as they do not have an elastic waist- I think that's the root cause of most negative reviews here... my advice is thar it is good to use these after your little one has graduated from newborn size.

I really like these

I have used these nappies in the infant size for my son. They do feel thinner than the "brand name" nappies but they have never leaked. I was given a packet as a baby gift and put off using them because I didn't think they would be as good as the brand names. They definitely surprised me. Will certainly use again.

Good product!

I love the little ones nappies. Great value for money, still good quality, I think it is better then nappies in coles brand. little ones nappies are much thinner than other brands, but never cause any leak.
BTW I love Little One's 6 value pack baby wipes, can not live without them.

This is Prefect

I just love Little one’s nappies.
So affordable and great value for money my children just love wearing these nappies and I have to say as a busy mum they are wonderfully made and easy fit. Super comfy for my baby. I just love this product. I highly recommend it to the Aussie mummy’s out there