Loceryl

Loceryl

2.0

Imanthi

ImanthiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This really worked for me

Used for about 6 months. Read the instructions carefully and also practice good hygiene on your feet. Never dip the spatula back in the bottle without wiping it after each use.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$54.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Works well

Product works well for me, continuous use and the sloooow growing out of the damaged nail. Using weekly, three months in and it’s half grown out with healthy nail underneath.

Purchased in January 2020.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Useless

Absolutely useless product. I used on very mild toe nail fungus for 8 month - no improvement at all. Don't spend your time and money for this expensive and not effective product.

Slayer

SlayerNorth Queensland, QLD

Save your money.

Used this religiously for six months, it’s a premium price but you could just file your nails and paint with water to get same result. So annoyed at money I’ve donated to this company.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$80.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

don't waste your time with loceryl

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$54.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Karly

KarlySydney, NSW

Horrible results

The longer I used this the worse my nails looked and they deteriorated very quickly using it. I would not recommend it at all to anyone. My mum also had similar results but I thought I'll give it a try.

Purchased in February 2019.

NailedWellington

Don't waste your valuable time and money

I have suffered from this cruel toenail infection for about 13 years now. It has spread slowly to now leave only two, small nails unaffected. i have tried pretty much everything short of medication, which will be a last resort. A pharmacist recommended this product and I thought the high price indicated value and effectiveness. I was completely wrong and should have done some on-the-spot research in the store. Once again I was duped.

This product is nothing short of garbage. it does NOTHING at all to alleviate the fungal infection. In fact with all the filing I believe my condition has worsened. If I could sue these people I would.

So, in short, don't waste your money or the months of hope as you apply this very expensive snake oil.

Leann

Leann

Brilliant.

The trick is that you need to use it for about 3 months.Fungal nail infections normally last 8 to 12 months (if you are lucky!)
Follow the directions exactly,file nail ,make sure you sterilise applicator every time you put in solution,Don’t wear nail polish during treatment

prettyGold Coast

money making

I used Loceryl for few yrs. with frustrating result. Very expensive and useless.Yes, discontinue after this big company had made a lot of money from poor people who wanted to get rid of their nail fungal infection. I persisted because of what they promise and because the price is like gold I though it will work.Waste of money. I should have put money in poker machine maybe I won something. This is how bad it was.

Maureen64

Maureen64Melbourne

Waste of money. Should be taken off the market.

I bought Loceryl 3 times. Initially there was a slight improvement, but after I had used all the product up the fungus came back. The last lot of this rubbish I bought I put on every 2nd day. It did nothing. Waste of money.

Lyle D

Lyle DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash back promotion

Courtney

Courtney

Bought it 3 times- no result!

I had a fungal infection which spread to all 10 toes when I was a teenager. My mum bought Loceryl 3 times for me and I used it religiously for months. My fungal infection actually got worse. From the age of 13 to the age of 20 I had this infection. Eventually I begged the doctor for oral medication for the infection and it cleared up within 5 months for my big toenails and only 2-3 months for my smaller toenails and I've never had a problem since.
At $100+, I found Loceryl to be a HUGE waste of money.

mum

mumbrisbane

Loceryl antifungal worked perfectly

I think you need to be aware that the fungal infection can be variable from person to person. My nail was only infected to about half-way and has almost grown out over about 4 months. I just trim off the infected area each 3 weeks. Also long standing fungal infections are very hard to treat as the fungal spores are all over your house, shoes, hose etc.

fruity7

fruity7lismore

Ineffective, waste of money and time.

My chemist initially advised against this product and recommended tea tree oil twice weekly instead. He said the new nail growth is affected. I should have listened. However, after two years of not being able to wear nail polish and trying several natural remedies, I decided to give it a go, mostly due to the company promotional material. I have been using it twice weekly, exactly as directed for over a year now. The only difference to my nail is that it is no longer thick and flaky, it is very thin. This is due solely to sanding it down twice a week as directed. The area affected is identical in size to when I started. So I am off to the GP to ask for an oral treatment instead.

Kathleen Larsen

Kathleen Larsen

spred the fungal infection

Poor product, what a cheek charging the price for this totally ineffective product. A chemist advised me to use Tee Tree oil for the treatment of nail fungus which is what I will try now. Loceryl has been applied as directed faithfully and consistently but with NO effect except to worsen the condition. Don't waste your money on buying Loceryl.

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Think Twice About Loceryl!

Mirela

MirelaWanniassa 2903, ACT

It worked on my toe!

I would recommend Loceryl because it does a good job on my infected toe. After six months is almost ill. So I know is working very well if it is properly used.

Didn't work

Was attracted to this product (even with high price tag) due to the fact that it said you only needed to use it once or twice a week. Figured that would be so much doable then the daily ones. 6 months, no less twice weekend and no change. Try something else

Sham

I actually tried this treatment twice over two years. I think its the sandpaper and filing that makes the nail look different, not the $80 5mL liquid.

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Loceryl (Anti-Fungal Treatment) dosen't work

Loceryl (amorolfine 5%) is advertised as anti-Fungal treatment for nails and that it will treat the fungal infection. I brought a 5ml pack with $79.95 and used religiously as specified; because it is a $80 treatment. But after 6 months and completing the testament, found no positive results; none of the nail has changed to normal as advertised. I believe the company shall publish the statistics of their test and evaluation to prove that it works and for which type of fungal infections. Because when a person bought a vile with $80 and opened the bottle no return or refund.
Advertised as an effective anti-Fungal treatment
Does not work to reduce the fungal infection of Nail

Fas

Fasasked

Can I use laceryl nail lacquer on alternative days if my doctor prescribes so?

Susana

Susanaasked

Do you paint varnish over infection only or entire nail?

Nailed

Hi Susana, entire nail but don't bother this product doesn't work. Save your money.

Molly

Mollyasked

If you put the applicator back into the bottle after applying it to the problem nail; without wiping the applicator should I throw the bottle away?

pretty

It's very expensive practice to throw the whole bottle. I paid $76 few yrs. ago. Loceryl has not help me at all and I used 2 bottle from that.
My nail fungal infection I suffer for over 20yrs. I have tried Daktarin, Canesten and Loceryl. It was all a waste of money.
Now I used banana feeling I learn from alternative medicine/ holistic approach and it work much better and no money spend.
I cut my nail very, very short expose the tinea infection then applied banana peeling over night . Cut the banana peeling and tape
it over with scott's tape. You have to keep repeating the process until the nail is clear.