Logan & Mason Latex

Logan & Mason Latex

Microlat Quilted, Standard, Organix, etc...

Scott F.

Scott F.Kimberley, WA

I came looking for somewhere to write a review this thing is so good

Sleeping so much better with just one thing can’t recommend it enough. I toss and turn heaps as a side sleeper with shoulder injury’s. This pillow I can get the shape and support that I want almost instantly no more tossing and turning just solid sleep.

Purchased in January 2020 at Spotlight.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes
DKK

DKKMelbourne

Difference in one night

Very comfortable and supportive, best night's sleep in ages and no sore neck this morning. Felt a little hard at first but straight to sleep. Very happy and can recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Tania27

Tania27LONDON

The most fantastic pillows we have ever had!

After years of neck problems these are the most comfortable pillows I have ever used. They don't loose shape, they retain bounce night after night and we have been using the same pillows for 10 years! Latex is just starting to perish so need some more. Wouldn't consider anything else - got to be Logan & Mason! We live in the UK now, but will do anything to get our hands on the same, even if it means shipping them over from Australia! Thank you for such a superb product!
reliable, comfortable, long lasting, keep shape even after 10 years!

Pillows