Logan & Mason Microfibre

Logan & Mason Microfibre

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

dora1994

dora1994Hunter Region, NSW

Logan & Mason Pillows - Heaven

After staying in a hotel and having the nest sleep I decided to search for new pillows. My search took me here for the reviews and the onto Manchester Madness online who sold these pillows. These are luxury at affordable prices. I have bought 4 now and gave 2 to my kids as they loved them too. Well made, soft but do not go flat, my dream pillows. Note if you buy king size also buy pillow cases as those are hard to find anywhere else. Cant recommend enoough!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Logan & Mason Pillows

I purchased my gorgeous Logan & Mason Pillows from Linen Lovers online store in Australia for a fraction of the price of the retailers. They are super soft, fluffy and have quality piping and a walled edge that makes them really comfortable to sleep on and makes them retain their shape.
Soft, supportive, comfotable, fluffy, walled, quality piping and stitching.. just gorgeous.
Nothing they are perfect.