Logix Platinum (Aldi)

Logix Platinum (Aldi)

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jane G.

Jane G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product

This product works perfectly. I always buy the value pack when it comes in which is normally 100 pack. I bought some more today for $11 something, can't remember the exact price. Same price I usually pay, only to realize that it is a 80 pack, not cool Aldi, not cool

Purchased in September 2019 for $11.00.

CaseyyLee

CaseyyLeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Favourite dishwashing tablets ever

These dishwashing tablets seriously are on par with the more expensive brands! The dishes come out perfectly clean each wash, the glasses stream free and sparkling and the tablet completely dissolves, unlike other brands I have used previously. I love them!

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $4.99.

Gutsypuppy

GutsypuppyCentral, SA

Wouldnt use again

Trying Logix Platinum, for a month ,
Not happy with the white residue inside my pots and pans. WIll go back to the factory recommended tablets. Get what you pay for.

Purchased in June 2019 at Aldi.

justclaream

justclareamPerth, WA

Unsafe unclean

These need to be tests. Tablets not desolving. Leaving bits of tablet on dishes everywhere Dishes dirtier than before they went in. I am having to constantly rewash dishes from the dried up bits and a chemical feel to them. Should be pulled off shelves. Not safe for dishes to be eaten off. They are canstar value for money . Goes to show dont trust canstar. Logix probably paid for the review.. the tablets are that bad. You get what you paid for. Dont buy!!!!

Purchased at ALDI for $9.00.

Trev G.

Trev G.Hunter Region, NSW

Not good

We decided to try Aldi Logix dishwasher tablets, and after perhaps 10 washes or so, our dishwasher (Ariston) became really loud, and on opening the door, the water at the bottom of the chamber seemed really foamy. Removing the filters showed these to be clogged up with almost what looked like bits of tissue. Running the machine empty with no tablets again gave very foamy water for a couple of cycles, but the pump noise was back to normal (ie very quiet), A Logix tablet back in for the next load: pump is very noisy again. Switched back to Finish tablets and after a couple of loads, the pump is back to normal

Purchased in May 2019.

MrsThrifty

MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishwasher Cleaner. A great price - under $5.00. Works well.

Purchased in December 2018.

AEW12345

AEW12345Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried but no good

The dishes don't get clean. I thought it was the machine but used a different brand and it worked fine.
I will be throwing the rest out. There other product may be excellent but not this one.

Purchased in January 2018.

Jacki

JackiMorisset

Don't waste your money

Logix dishwashing tabs..dishes and glasses come out smudged with food still on inside and out. I'm off to Aldi to take them back. I usually use Platinum dishwashing sachets with wonderful results..sparkling glasses and crockery.

Hopeless

We've got a Bosch dishwasher. Have no problems with Finish. These Logix tablets don't seem to work. Some things come out clean but the majority is just as dirty as it went in. Write it off as a bad choice and don't ever buy the product again.

rod_speed_aaa

rod_speed_aaa

Works fine for me

Not clear why some get a bad result. They work just as well for me as the Finish tablets and they both give a perfect result every time for me. Even with the baked on stuff on the ceramic baking dishes I do most dinners on in the glass convection oven. Dont get cloudy glass either. My dishwasher is a Bosch.

DorothySydney

Logix dishwasher tablets

I've Tried Fairy and Finish. Tried Logix from Aldi and it was a huge mistake. I literally have to wash everything in sink before I put in dishwasher. This product is terrible. My knives, forks and spoon come out filthy exactly as I put them in. Same with dishes if I haven't washed the grime off before I put it in the dishwasher.

Lana_A

Lana_A

Turned glassware cloudy

This product and the price are good.
Cleans dishes well & leaves no residue.

The only con is our glasses & glassware have gone cloudy. Didnt have this problem with Finish Quantum.

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value

We were gifted a well known expensive brand and were not happy with them and tried the cheaper Aldi substitute.
And have never looked back. May be this dishwasher we inherited needed a good run but Aldi product did great job at a fraction of the others price.

was good and suddenly i always find dirty things

it was recommended by choice so i gave it a try. the dishes were clean like finish and fairy because i was already not entirely satisfied with both, i went through like 6 boxes now, cutlery always dirty and have like brown rust stains and some dishes end up dirty, one time i found half of it undissolved, the same happened another time. i am using now the pots and pans cycle on everything because its so frustrating , i thought it was the machine wwhich is brandnew. until i came here and read that other people noticed a change in the performance of these. i think i will go back to fairy but i need to wait till its halfprice.

Cause error e15 in my Bosch dishwasher

Logic Platinum left a lot of foam at the end of each wash, this foam escape to bottom shelf triggered the error e15. I call the service and they told me do not to use Aldi tables as it cause a lot of problems.

Judy G

Judy GPerth, WA

Whats changed

I have been using Aldi dish washing tablets for a while now and have found them great but recently they have been shocking. Don't know if the formula has changed or they are being sourced from another supplier but they are no where near as good as the were previously

Something has changed

I have been using these for years and never had a problem in the past but the last box has been leaving white stuff all over the plates. What has changed? I tired cleaning the dishwasher and the next cycle it happens again.

jamesdyson2017

jamesdyson2017Melbourne

Nasty junk

Will make a switch to the one I used before, this dishwasher tablets does not do a good cleaning job as compare to the other brands. Residues still remain, guess it’s all hyped up crap from Aldi.

Sandy H

Sandy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

They simply do not desolve

I am reading all the reviews and wondering what I am doing wrong...all other tablets including Woolworth brands and Earth (and obviously Fairy and Finish) all dissolve in my LG Double drawer machine but not Logix Platinum...think I will return them for a refund. Very disappointing even if it is economical, if its being sold it should work.

Asmit61

Asmit61

Best tablet I've used for a long time

Purchased for 7.99 for a 40 pack so found to be extremely economical. For the last year have been using the Finish Powerball Classic and found that even with rinse aid they were leaving a film on my dishes sometimes but since using the Aldi Logix my life has changed! My dishes comes out super sparkling and squeaky clean without any residues like the Finish Powerball would leave. Never again will I waste money on Finish when the Logix tablets perform amazingly well and I've never had to re wash any dishes since making the switch.

robynne

robynneasked

How do you use logix dishwasher cleaner ? I tried last night but nothing came out of the bottle. I removed the sticker on top, put the bottle in the top drawer, upside down and securely, and turned it on. When the wash had finished the bottle was still in place and Full not a drop had been used and my dishwasher still needs cleaning. What did I do wrong?

justclaream

justclareamasked

You need to pull it from the shelves. The tablets are not dissolving and leaving bits of tablet everywhere. Dishes have a dried rough chemical feel. Should get it tested. Your tablets dont give that clean feel. Not safe to use if they are leaving bits of tablets on stuff you eat and drink off

johno sasked

Will the logix platinum dishwashing tablets suit Envirocycle units? thank you.

Dorothy

Sorry I am no expert on dishwashers. I have a Fisher & Paykel. The other popular brands cleaned my dishes but I thought I'd try the Aldi one, but as I said in my review I had to literally wash everything before I put them in the dishwasher.

johno s

Dorothy thank u ,try a husband they are used to washing dishes.

Get an answer from our members and Logix (Aldi) representatives