Long Life Carpet Foam

Long Life Carpet Foam

Biyu

Biyu

Great product

This is a safe and very good product to keep on hand for whenever you get a smudge on your precious carpets. If it's not the kids, it's the dog but this just keeps up like a real trooper

Purchased in January 2018.

Chonnie S

Chonnie SPerth

1 Wish

My carpet was stained due to "someone" walking their muddy boots through the house. I tried this product and followed directions. It faded the first time I tried and so i repeated the steps again and on the second try the stain is almost completely gone. You may need a micro fibre cloth to use with it.

Lyn MMelbourne

Brilliant product

I had the same experience. Nothing would remove the stains but this product. Amazing!!! Light beige wool carpet and heavy traffic stains that were gone within minutes! Fantastic to find a product that actually does what it claims!!

Jonnyp

JonnypSydney

Magic

Elizabeth

Elizabethasked

Please tell me as quickly as possible how to remove the lid from a can of this product. Squeezing, pulling, unscrewing does nothing. Thank You June

Hey June. Take the product back. Sounds like the cap is faulty. Kind regards