Long Life Tile Cleaner

Long Life Tile Cleaner

3.6

Excellent for porcelain

Tried so many different products on porcelain tiles but most left streak marks or did not clean properly. Even tried steam cleaners. This product leaves no streak and gives sparkling clean when used with warm water.

CMLJ

CMLJPerth, WA

Fantastic clean and shine

It was a product I have never used. I was thrilled to discover it left the ceramic tiles very clean and shiny. It could smell a little better though but otherwise superb

allenmaclean

allenmacleanWestern Australia

Don't waste your money

I purchased this on a recommendation from a staff member at Bunnings Armadale in Western Australia.I may as well have just used the warm water Pascoe's recommend the cleaner is to be mixed with.It made no difference whatsoever to the tiles,none whatso ever.A total waste of money and time.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Long Life Tile Cleaner compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

KaysieTarneit

Wonderful product, so versatile

Lyn MMelbourne

Fantastic product

I've used this product and the foam for years. It has not damaged my carpet and removes the stains every time. Brilliant product. Have recommended this product to friends and family who have all had the same result!

Kasey_Make_Sure

Kasey_Make_SureAdelaide, South Australia

Terrible product!!! Leaves floors dirtier looking!!!

I had such high hopes for this product I um'd & argh'd when I saw it at Bunnings as it was the most expensive floor cleaner on the shelf but was excited by the idea of it being specially formulated for tiled floors & we have a large predominantly tiled home! The smell is nice but the performance is atrocious!!! I mixed as per instructions to a tee, then transferred formula into a spray bottle as I rinse my mop in clean, hot water so it had every opportunity to be amazing! It is streaky & leaves the floors looking dirtier then to begin with! It revitalises nothing & does my floors absolutely no favours! So disappointed. Will never use it again! Absolutely hate the product!

yavis

yavisQLD, 4030

Great Tile Cleaner

Ann H.

Ann H.asked

Is long life tile cleaner an enzyme based cleaner

K mc

K mcasked

Will it remove the pink stain on wall tiles caused by pink mould bacteria

Natalie B

Natalie Basked

Where do you buy this from?

Lyn M

Hi Natalie. I actually reviewed the carpet cleaner which can be purchased from Bunnings in the cleaning aisle

Kaysie

I also bought the Long Life tile cleaner from Bunnings in the cleaning isle. It cost around Around about $10. It sounds a lot but I found that the instructions tell you to use far to much and I dilute it and put it in a spray bottle and use it for everything and I think it will last me very long time. I hope this has been useful to you and you are happy with it if you buy it.

See all Long Life Tile Cleaner questions