67% · 21 · 33%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Lotus Dermatology? Claim your listing.

Terry F.
Terry F.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Trevor Williams
Trevor WilliamsHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Very professional but friendly practice

The front desk staff were friendly and obliging. I had to have a procedure which is always a bit concerning, however Dr Claudia Hadlow was the first Doctor I saw and she was so kind and personable, she also gave me the local unaesthetic and it was done so well, painless, hardly felt anything. Dr John Relic did the procedure and he is very professional and got the job done quickly and without stress. The nurses and staff who did the dressing and gave the post procedure advice were very friendly and kind.
Denis
DenisHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Average Service at Sky High Price

My first appointment included a skin biopsy and I was charged $408.50. I only received a rebate of $120.15 from Medicare.
My second appointment was about ten minutes and I was charged 195.00 from which I was only rebated $37.70. This would appear to be the same rebate as from a GP.