Love N Care Rock My Baby Swing

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pretty cute but annoyed

If you have something shown in the instruction manual book ie. the adaptor or charger, I opened the box, put everything together just to see that I don’t have the charger thing

Purchased in May 2019 at Amazon for $110.00.

Very poor quality product- so many faults

The batteries wouldn’t fit, the buttons wouldn’t click on to lock the parts in place. When we sought help to fix the battery issue they tried to repair it but the battery compartment still wouldn’t remain shut and it would stop working randomly. Further, the movement was stiff and jerky - not relaxing for a baby. Baby hated it. Very cheaply made. Finally returned it for a refund and bought another brand.

Looks good if you can get one that actually works

I had my swing replaced twice with my baby never actually sitting in it. We could not get the batteries to fit in it and then when given the power adaptor nothing actually happened except for some dying music. A shame because it looks great and sturdy for the price. Just doesn’t work...

Battery casing issues

Good design with a smooth swinging mechanism and solid structure. However, the battery casing was poorly designed - Size D batteries do not fit in the battery casing and the screws used to keep the battery casing closed is weak and soft resulting in stripped screw heads when trying to remove them. Either provide better screws or the portable adaptor because it will stop tired parents from buying this product.

Absolute Garbage.

AVOID AVOID AVOID. A typical example of the rubbish pumping out of a certain country north of Australia. The batteries don't fit and the screws are soft and weak. I regret paying money for it. We repaired it with tape and Aussie elbow grease. I'm surprised the government passed it for sale.

Great Swing

We received this swing as a gift and have been really happy with it overall. I do find the music options are a bit weird and annoying, not the usual lullabies and songs anyway. There are a few different song options and 2 volumes or the ability to just have no music playing.
There are 5 swing speeds which is handy.
The other great thing is there are 2 seat positions, either upright or laying back.... I only figured this out a week ago (already had it for 8 weeks - lol) but it's great in laying position for when babies are newborn and can't support their head (wish I read the manual) or for day naps, and upright great for looking at the world when they're a bit bigger.
So overall I think it's a great option.

Good investment

This is a great swing. We tried a few battery operated swings & were not happy with how much they swung the baby (they barely moved & our bub was only like 5.5kg at the time!!!).
We bought the power adapter cord to go with this & have never looked back. Our little boy has difficulty sleeping during the day & I have found that he will sleep for over an hour in the swing - the only thing is that the swing seems to have a setting that turns off after around 45mins so I have to keep an eye on it & make sure I turn it back on straight away. I haven't been able to find a way to turn this setting off...

But I would highly recommend this swing to any parent who has a bub that doesn't like daytime sleeps :)!!!
Power adapter available for it
The music is very repetitive & not very nice. But we just play music on our MP3 players next to the swing for bub.

Is there a trick to the music I just opened mine and the music doesn’t work

Does this pack away flat?
No it doesnt

How do you get the seat to sit up rather than lie down? I can only get it in one position. (I don't have the manual).
I believe that it has buttons on the side of the seat part which you push and tilt at the same time (without Bub in the swing). Or maybe there was something behind the top of the seat that we used to push to tilt it.....Unfortunately I have since sold this swing as we didn't need it anymore so I can't look at it to let you know. It's a great baby swing!!

CategoryBaby Bouncers / Rockers