4.3

Yael

YaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Omega Cold Press juicer

Was recommended the Omega juicer from a good friend. I found Love your health Australia online, they had the best deal for the Omega range. I simply placed my order online and within a few days my order was dispatched and on it's way to Melbourne. I am super impressed with my juicer and it's amazing quality, its built to last. I am also impressed with this company and it's service. I highly recommend them.

Cassie

Cassie Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing company with informative and exceptional customer service

Purchased a MM900HDS Cold Presser Omega Juicer a few weeks ago. I spoke to Aidan the owner of this small family owned business who had so much knowledge and took the time to provide me with information on the difference between the juicers and which one would suit me best. Really loving my juicer and I'm using it everyday. I would highly recommend purchasing an Omega Juicer from this company.
Thank you.

Charlie Mae

Charlie MaeHunter Region, NSW

False claiming company.

After sales does not even appear to be in Australia let alone a small family business in Byron Bay. Juicer does not work. Extremely Uneducated after sales team. Suggested grapes should be juiced in a ninja!!!

Chemists

Find out how Love Your Health Australia compares to other Chemists

After sales service is non existent

Purchased 2 Omega juicers early 2019.
My juicer had a rubber leg break off and a silicone piece on the filter collar broke off. Left message, sent multiple emails, they sent me a warranty claim form & photos, no response, sent more emails. Finally, told to go elsewhere.

Andrew C.

Andrew C.Sydney, NSW

Despite Covid they still delivered quickly

Online store easy to use with in/out of stock comments. It gives an estimated delivery date for the products, but due to Covid there was a delay. Products are exactly what I ordered. Quickly replied to my email re: when products would be delivered, and gave me an updated delivery date. Package arrived 3 days earlier than this date. Great service and good range of health products.

Angela T

Angela TGippsland, VIC

Exceptional customer service, quality products

I bought a juicer from this company back in January and have been meaning to write a review as I have never experienced such exceptional customer service, even after they had receiving my money, he still went above and beyond to help me.
Thank you for the lovely note wishing my daughter good health, she’s doing well.
I love my juicer, thank you!
Highly recommended this company.

Layla B.

Layla B.Sydney, NSW

Fastest delivery and big product range

Customer service was amazingly efficient. Was looking for the new omega 1002 and it was out of stock everywhere, these guys got it in when they said they would and it arrived the day after they shipped it to me, the team was friendly and fast in replying to me. Very impressed!

Zoe L.Love Your Health Australia

Personal service and great products!

I was surprised to receive my delivery the morning after I ordered. The owner delivered it to me himself when they realised I lived locally to the warehouse!! Fantastic products to choose from and competitively priced. Feels good to support a local Aussie business.

Nick

NickSpring Grove

My go to online health store!

Has a huge range of natural and organic products and the pricing is fantastic. The cheapest hemp products online. Shipping is super fast also!

Chemists

Find out how Love Your Health Australia compares to other Chemists

Great customer service

Really speedy turnaround time for my order and personal contact for clarification of my address as I'd made an error when I entered it. Excellent service.

Eco

EcoMullumbimby

Great custmer service

Ordered a few hemp products from this website. Prices where good, product as described and delivery was very fast.
A++ shopping experience, Highly recommended

Tracy

TracyGold Coast

Fast delivery, great prices and Afterpay

Not something I would normally do, but I loved this store, I ordered at 4pm on a Friday and the parcel was delivered by hand on a Saturday morning in the Gold Coast. 5 star all the way.