Love Your Health Australia

Love Your Health Australia

Angela T

Angela TGippsland, VIC

Exceptional customer service, quality products

I bought a juicer from this company back in January and have been meaning to write a review as I have never experienced such exceptional customer service, even after they had receiving my money, he still went above and beyond to help me.
Thank you for the lovely note wishing my daughter good health, she’s doing well.
I love my juicer, thank you!
Highly recommended this company.

Layla B.

Layla B.Sydney, NSW

Fastest delivery and big product range

Customer service was amazingly efficient. Was looking for the new omega 1002 and it was out of stock everywhere, these guys got it in when they said they would and it arrived the day after they shipped it to me, the team was friendly and fast in replying to me. Very impressed!

Personal service and great products!

I was surprised to receive my delivery the morning after I ordered. The owner delivered it to me himself when they realised I lived locally to the warehouse!! Fantastic products to choose from and competitively priced. Feels good to support a local Aussie business.

Chemists

Find out how Love Your Health Australia compares to other Chemists

Nick

NickSpring Grove

My go to online health store!

Has a huge range of natural and organic products and the pricing is fantastic. The cheapest hemp products online. Shipping is super fast also!

Great customer service

Really speedy turnaround time for my order and personal contact for clarification of my address as I'd made an error when I entered it. Excellent service.

Eco

EcoMullumbimby

Great custmer service

Ordered a few hemp products from this website. Prices where good, product as described and delivery was very fast.
A++ shopping experience, Highly recommended

Tracy

TracyGold Coast

Fast delivery, great prices and Afterpay

Not something I would normally do, but I loved this store, I ordered at 4pm on a Friday and the parcel was delivered by hand on a Saturday morning in the Gold Coast. 5 star all the way.