Chemist Direct

Chemist Direct

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gregory Cheng

Gregory ChengSydney, NSW

Great items and good service

I was able to easily find my purchases using the search menu and there was good choice of alternatives and easy to compare prices, quantity and products. The items once ordered were delivered very quickly.

the online experience was easy to use. I found the product I wanted using the search function. The price compared favourably with other online stores, so I went ahead and purchased it

Karin Swift

Karin SwiftSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and the prices are better than going to the pharmacy

Convenient and the prices are better than going to the pharmacy and other online options. Will definitely keep using chemist-direct. Delivery could have been quicker though, Australia Post's fault probably.

Fast delivery and reasonable prices

The website is very user friendly, and the search box makes it easy to find items. Excellent range of items, and great prices. I love that there is free shipping offered on a minimum spend, will definitely come back and shop again.

In love with this product

Thought of trying the optifast shake from all the positive reviews I got . Chemist direct had a huge variety of it . It was so easy to find and buy . I was never a fan of shakes until I tried optifast , it’s soooo yum and fills u up . Highly recommend!!

don loveday

don lovedaySouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

I used the search box to find what i needed and it came up with the correct products at a good price.
There is no questioning of the quality of the products - very good

Fast delivery

Got a few products of Chemist Direct - fast delivery n reasonable prices!

The website is easy to navigate around, basically can find all the products that you need!

Will definitely repurchase from Chemist Direct!

Great place to shop

Easy to navigate website, always have what you need. Products are great standard just the same as going into your local store. Really good prices, items are usually posted on the same day as order is placed

anthony

anthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great

Very very easy website to use. Super great product listings with fast shipping and great communications. I would recommend shopping here anytime. I've shopped here a few times now and highly rate this site.

Absolutely perfect product

I always purchase my weight loss product from here, fantastic prices and always have excalty what I need, very quick shipping and easy to find online.
The range of products are fantastic and never have i been disappointed, I can always get all the extra things i need as well.
Never need to go anywhere else.

Delivery and communication very poor

Ordered in stock products a week ago and only just got an email now to say they’ve been sent to Australia post for delivery.
I’d been expecting them for a few days.

My tip is either order a month in advance or try someone else.

Alexandra

AlexandraGoulburn Valley, VIC

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion

This moisturiser is one of my absolute all-time favorites. Its thick and creamy and kind to the skin. I love how my skin absorbs this moisturiser so quickly. I got it delivered to me very quickly and everything was as it should be. Can't complain!

Great prices and service

Easy to find products that are not available elsewhere. Regularly order from here and have never been disappointed. Even better and easier now with the lower spend for free shipping!

Karen M.

Karen M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

The website is user friendly, ordering was an easy process and good were delivered quickly. I haven’t been bombarded with emails following my order with which is very much appreciated.

Claire

ClaireIllawarra, NSW

Very good

Easy navigate the store Store has a great range of products to choose from great purchase I’ve only used once so only time will tell will definitely shop here again

So quick

Very easy and very quick. Research was easy too. Prices competitive and has all the brands so great catalogue of goods. Highly recommend for very busy people and people that find it hard to get out

Di

DiHunter Region, NSW

Great price, wonderful service

I found it really easy to find the product I required, the price was very competitive & they mail it out very quickly & extremely well packaged. The product is excellent quality.

Solid and reliable

It was easy to find product
There is a good range of products
The quality was fine and consistent
The only disappointment was a delay in advising of shipment whereby the shipping information seemed to be delayed

Ivan

IvanSydney, NSW

Quick delivery !!

Great place to get quality products at a great price and with fast shipping. The item was received and excellent quality! I really liked the value of the price. Recommend this company.

Return customer

Return customerAustralian Capital Territory

Easy to order, quick delivery!

I am a return customer. Using the search function made it easy to find what I was looking for. Competetive prices and ease at the checkout. My order was sent in a good timeframe and I was kept in the loop with my order delivery time.