3.3

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dealing with professionals

Mike{Q'ld} I have been dealing with this Company for a few years now and have found them to be very reliable {orders are despatched promptly}. Also there pricing is exceptionally competitive.

Fran K.

Fran K.Woy Woy

Products above standard and always delivered quickly.

Easily ordered online. Delivery very soon after ordering. Superb products often not available at pharmacists. Cranberry high strength capsules (cystitis prevention) and magnesium forte capsules (to prevent cramps and restless legs) always work their magic.

Pharmacy OnlineChemist Direct

Hi Fran, Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing that we have been able to help with hard to find items. Kind Regards, The ChemistDirect Team

Very nice

I bought 3 maxi genes full cream powders and 3 skim powders , the shipping from New South Wales is very fast even due to the current covid19 situation . Thank you.

Pharmacy OnlineChemist Direct

Hi Marcus, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we were happy to hear you received your parcel so quickly. Kind Regards, The ChemistDirect Team

East and fast

Very fast delivery and good prices. We got our products within a week. Only thing I would change would be delivery costs to be a bit lower but otherwise very happy.

Pharmacy OnlineChemist Direct

Hello Sara, Thank you for your feedback. We currently offer free shipping for orders over $99 to anywhere in Australia and sometimes we also have special shipping offers for customers signed up to our newsletters. Kind Regards, The ChemistDirect Team

anthony harding

anthony hardingHobart, TAS

great range and prices

very good to deal with and have a very good range of products at great prices.very easy to find what i wanted and satisfied with quality of products and price.

Bill M.

Bill M.Sydney, NSW

Good value chemist

The products were easy to find on the website and competitively priced but they took longer to be delivered than previous orders. It trook a week from order to delivery which is a little on the longer sside for delivery to a Sydney suburb.

Whitters

WhittersMelbourne

Took my money but didn’t have the items in stock!

I paid for two medela nursing bras and waited two weeks which has been a struggle with a newborn baby, I’ve just called to find out how much longer to be told they don’t have any in stock.

Quick and easy service!

Shopping with Chemist Direct is quick and easy! the price of the products is very reasonable and a good range of choice. I have been perfectly satisfied with the customer service and everything arrives in perfect condition.

Pharmacy OnlineChemist Direct

Hi Brodie, Thank you for shopping with us and have a great weekend. Kind Regards The Chemist Direct Team

Great prices and super quick service

I was looking for generic pharmacy medication at good prices. I found what I was looking for quickly and the process was seamless with the item shipping the same day which was a weekend! Very happy with the range and level of service and will come back again and again.

Excellent!-

Ordered a couple of things that I can't find in stores anymore and am very happy with the product, as well as the service and delivery was quick! Thank you
Will be buying again :)

Biljana
Biljana

Wow thank you so much!

Love the service!!!

I found the service great... The prices were favourable. I had a quick delivery on products along with a tracking number. Very happy with everything all round. I will definitely use this business again...

Pharmacy OnlineChemist Direct

Hi Sandra, Thanks so much and we look forward to helping you again. Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct Team

J.C.H

J.C.HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great!

Select products were cheaper than other online pharmacies. Shipping was fast, the order was packed nicely, communication was easy, and the website was easy to navigate. Overall a happy online shopping experience.

A J

Have not responded to repeat requests for refund

I ordered a couple of products one of which was probiotics which needed to be kept cold. I had to follow up as shipping did not occur for a week and my order was only shipped after an email and phone call.

As many would know shipping was delayed recently due to the pandemic and as such the delivery took a few days to get to me. That wouldn’t have been an issue but my product - required to be kept below 8 degrees - was packed only in a box, with no cold pack. Thus the item was rendered useless on arrival.

I have emailed the company twice to request a refund and there has been no response. I will never shop here again and am considering referring them to the ACCC.

Kel

KelMurray Region, NSW

Love it.

The store was really easy to navigate, I couldn't stop looking through all the products sold on the website. I was able to find everything I was looking for easily. Very Happy with products..

Christian

ChristianCentral West, NSW

Satisfied Customer

Very easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted.
I am very satisfied with the products available and with the service.
The packaging was very good and the quality of the products was great.
Thank you Chemist Direct and thank you Angela

Hi Christian,
Thank you for your kind words and we are so happy that our team member Angela assisted you in a seamless online purchase. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind Regards, The PharmacyOnline Team

yung

yungFar North Queensland, QLD

THE BEST customer service

Customer Service Specialist Rochelle has provided the best customer service during this difficult time, I've received my purchase super fast! very happy customer here! be honest I was a bit worry about my order after I read so many negative comments of chemistdirect, so I contact them three days after I made the order, Rochelle was super helpful and had very good communication with me! will definitely recommend chemistdirect to my friends!

Julieta Jansen

Julieta JansenSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a con. Never got the goods.

Not in Sydney, they are in the Philippines. I am going to Paypal to ask them to get my money back. I am an aged pensioner and cannot afford to loose $100. What a total rip off : (

Jasper

JasperSydney, NSW

Struggling with basic operational process

They're really struggling with everything right now, but REALLY need to be proactive with communication. You cannot keep customers waiting a month without letting them know what's going on. 2 weeks ago I advised I'd like a refund of items that were out of stock, and for the items in stock to be shipped asap. had to follow-up again. I have since gone out to search for these things in person, but not everyone has that option.

thayer

thayer

Item never arrive

My order two weeks ago still show as processing ..No replay from customer service.Item not arrived and I open a case by Paypal and still no answer from chemist direct yet .

Ellen

EllenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Chemist Direct AKA Pharmacy Online

Ordered $100 products that I need that were marked 'in stock' on the website. 10 days later no delivery and check my account and it says 'processing'. Emailed twice with no response except an automatic reply. Called contact number and left hanging for over an hour before I hung up. Last email I had to threaten either the goods are shipped or a full refund within 24 hours or I go to the Office of Fair Trading. Wait and see. I would have been happier to cancel the order but their Conditions state $10 fee or 10% of the order which is poor practice if the order has not even been processed yet. This is probably the worst company I have dealt with online. I only used them because of their link to Super Rewards.