Chemist Direct

Chemist Direct

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always quick and reliable

Easy ordering - love the reorder function. Email notifications of order progress is handy. Prices are so much better than in store - saving around 10-50% on items. Will always buy the regulars from here.

sue

sueMelbourne

Quick deliver

Thanks, always quick and easy to order with, easy site to place orders, never had any issues. I order regularly and they are always competitive with their prices and delivery

Have what i want at good prices

The store is easy to use and always has what i need. Checkout is easy and the prices are on point. I have been a repeat shopper for the last couple of years. Will continue to use Chemist Direct into the future

Mandy

MandyNorth Queensland, QLD

Great product

Finding the products I want was easy, and the site easy to use. You always have the products that I need as well which is great.
I like using the online store as you get satisfaction and get your items quite quickly.

My new go to online chemist

I was so happy to find a product that is very difficult to locate, easy transaction and very happy with purchase. I will be using Chemist Direct for my future purchases.

Great service.

Very happy with service placed an order and was delivered in the time frame the said. Product always in stock which is great! Would recommend to order through chemist direct.

Useless getting express post

I ordered my product on a Wednesday with express post and I got no dispatch notice the next day so I called them on Friday. They had problems in the Warehouse. It didn't cost much for express post but still total waste of money!

kel412

kel412Sydney, NSW

Very disappointing

Very dissatisfied with this business. No response to emails, no follow up of order, but happy to take my money. Would never use again. Out over $100 and no goods to show for it and unable to contact the business to get my money back. Poor customer service.
Update: contacted customer service after more emails went unanswered and was told that they were out of stock and would be expecting stock in the next week. The website is completely false advertising. Cancelled the order and will never buy from or recommend this company to anyone.

Yuhui LIU

Yuhui LIUSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good

very good,I really enjoy shopping online .It is very convenient to buy anything here. Meanwhile ,the customer service is really good and helps me a lot . I really enjoy shipping .

Classoldi

ClassoldiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

LACK OF SERVICE AND SUPPORT

Item was ordered many days ago as it was in stock for immediate shipping. Emails asking for deliver have not been answered. Phone call to check a few days ago was given a promise that in stock would ship the next morning and tracking would be emailed. Nothing has happened. Another email has not been answered. They obviously do not care or it is some sort of scam ripping people off. Who knows if I will ever receive what I ordered.

Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Almost perfect but some fault advertisement.

Fast delivery, the website advertise price match but when I sent enquiry the response was they don' t do price match for one item. Otherwise most of items are cheaper price than every other site that I looked at.

Shee

SheeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect customer service

It was very easy.
I am very satisfied with my purchase.
The quality was excellent and i am very happy with my purchase best experience i have had from chemist direct online.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Chemist Direct order received quickly and happy with the product ordered.

Hard to find product was out of stock at my local health store but was available from Chemist Direct. So I ordered it and received it in a matter of days. I will definitely be ordering again from Chemist Direct and will check out what other products they have on offer.

BelindaP

BelindaPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

After googling what I was after and finding the website, it was easy enough to navigate and find everything that I wanted to purchase and at a cheaper price than every other site that I looked at.

Klw

KlwSydney, NSW

Fast service and best price

I was looking for a specific product which I found easily and it was $10 cheaper than anywhere else. I was able to use afterpay which was so convenient. I ordered on Wednesday and just picked up from post office today, Friday of the same week so very speedy service! I am about to order again already!

Debra

DebraHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

Easy site to use, I bought the product I wanted at a great price. It was delivered in a few days. I will definitely use chemistdirect again next time Im needing someting

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast shipping

Very fast shipping. Was able to use afterpay and communication was on point. Products i ordered were all great prices and cheaper then other discount chemists. Thank you for your great store.

Clare

ClareSydney

Fast Postage, reasonable prices

There are great prices, a great selection of products, fast postage and an easy to use website. Will definitely be ordering from them again. The product I ordered was significantly cheaper than other online chemists.

Product is good nd recieved in proper packing nd in given time frame. Recommended. Thanks

Product is good nd recieved in proper packing nd in given time frame. Recommended. I ordered a toothpaste which is 3m which i am not getting from any other stores. But i badly in need of it. Thanks direct chemist

Michael Wollongong

Michael WollongongIllawarra, NSW

Delivery service

I had three orders with Chemistdirect. The first order took me more than two weeks. The second order took me less time since the products shipped from NSW. The third order still take a lot of time. The delivery speed provided by Chemist Direct is terrible. This is the worst delivery service compared to Chemistwarehouse and Pharmacy Online. They need to learn how Pharmacy Online satisfy the customers.