3.8

Katrina

KatrinaMurray Region, NSW

My go to for health and baby products

I only started using Chemist Direct in the last few months but now it's all I use. I'm extremely impressed by the range of products and the prices beat my local discount chemist. I have been happy with delivery times also.

Ying S.

Ying S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect, will shop again

I have ordered lacteeze for my little baby, lots of pharmacy short of stock, but they are available in chemistdirect, the price is great and it is free shipping over $99, fast delivery, everything is prefect and will shop again for sure

Late delivery

ordered through ebay. But delivery came from Chemist Direct. Products arrived 18 business days later. Not 3-10 business days as stated. The product was as stated but came too late

sandra m.

sandra m.Hunter Region, NSW

So Convenient, and fast delivery

I was able to buy the products that I wanted, the price was very competative and the free delivery was super fast. The website was very easy to navigate. Thanks

Debbie W.

Debbie W.Central West, NSW

Easy to buy online, a bit slow delivery. Not sites fault, Aus Post

I love that it is easy to find what I want and there is a lot of products to buy in all areas. The range is great and there are so many other products that I will order from the site.

dianne youngWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

OPTISLIM DESSERTS

With the products i was really satisfied with the optislim chocolate desserts and the quality

With the discount card that i got with my order a couple of days ago its the wrong date on the card 31August 2020 as were in September.

Dianne Young

Hi Dianne,
So happy to hear you are happy with the Optifast desserts. In regards to the coupon, so sorry about that. One of our customer service team will be contact with you soon to rectify this..

Gina

GinaDarling Downs, QLD

Great place to shop

Easy to navigate
Satisfied with the range
Great quality with purchased items
Will be using this online chemist again for sure wasn't able to get my hand sanitiser this was the first place I could ..

Hi Gina,
We are so happy that we were able to help you with your hard to find hand sanitiser. Such a necessity at the moment. Keep safe.
Kind Regards, The PharmacyOnline Team

Linda Y

Linda YCanberra Central 2601, ACT

The whole process was awesome!

I just got a pack of face masks and Elevit from this lovely website, the price is super reasonable and attractive! Delivery is good and on time. Will definitely recommend to my friends!

Best Product Ever

I purchased the Ultimate Omega 1280 mg Omega 3 which I highly recommend. This has done wonders for my skin, and I'm also noticing that its helping with some of my joint pain. Happy with purchasing this item through Chemist Direct as they were reasonable in price, easy to contact, and delivery was fast.

Hi Jaime,
Thank you for your review. Omega 3 is a great all round supplement and we are glad you are noticing so many benefits.

Easy and Fast Delivery

It was simple to order and delivery was prompt . The only chemist which stock the LL pigeon teats I need for my son! will definitely be back to shop again !

Hi Sonia,
So happy we could help you out with a hard to find product. We look forward to helping you & your son again soon.

Convenience

The quality of products I purchased were up to standard and having the TePe range available was of great help. Living in an isolated region the convenience of delivery and so far no super long delays makes my choice to buy online helpful

Hi Coralie,
Excellent & we look forward to assisting you again soon.

Jock

JockSydney, NSW

Great service and price

The products I bought we easy to find and at the right price. Delivery was quick and no hassles or issues. I have had a few orders now with great service. Would highly recommend

Hi Jock,
Thank you so much.

Very good

I have been making online purchase with them for a few times and so far so good. I'm a happy repeat customer. Will never think twice to do the same thing over and over again.

Hi Nyx,
Thank you for being a repeat customer:). Please never hesitate to contact us if we can assist you with anything.

Vic_Female

Vic_FemaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with service

One of the items I was interested in was out of stock on the website when I first looked at it and I put my email down for notification once in stock. This came and I was able to order with no issues. Shipping was processed quickly. Good prices, especially for home brand period pain medication.

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback on our "notify me" option. We can't always have everything in stock but this is a great way to ensure you don't miss out on the next shipment.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really good to purchase from

Quite easy to navigate the website. I found what I was looking for. Received my product via delivery which was packaged well. Delivered within a good time frame. Will order again.

Hi Adam,
So happy that we were able to help you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

MBai

MBaiArmidale

Fast, reliable, service

Order is always packed well, quick to arrive, and the price is always very good. They appear to have a good product range and the product that I have chosen is always the cheapest through Chemist Direct.

Hi MBai,
Thank you for your review and we are glad that we were able to offer you the best prices.
Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct Team

Good products at a discount price

A good online shopping website for all essential supplements. Happy with the product range. We ordered a few items, they came on time and were of good quality. Will definitely order again.

Hi Forest,
Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to helping you again soon.
Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct Team

Easy and convenient ordering and delivery

After a lot of ring arounds, and shop arounds, it was great to finally find a store that could supply what I was after, and provide home delivery at a reasonable cost!

Hi Natalie,
Fantastic news that we could deliver on a hard to find product.
Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct Team

This the the only platform in australia where this product is available

Very fast shipping and nice packaging! Products were excellent and are going to order more on the strength of my experience. Great range of products to choose from.Will be back next time.

Hi Xuesong,
Fantastic and we look forward to helping you again soon.

Melanie L.

Melanie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery time was excellent

easy to find the product I was looking for.. And package was delivered in no time. Very satisfied. Makes it easy for me to send straight to my father's door.

Hi Melanie,
So happy to hear that we could help you and your father. Hope to assist you again soon.