Chemist Direct

Chemist Direct

Lalisse Spottreament

Great Product and we got a good outcome. Delivery is fast. The spot treatment is natural so it really is gentle yet effective. I would recommend this product for all teenagers with breakouts.

lukky

lukkySydney, NSW

Service

I have been looking for this liquid calcium for ages. Luckily, i found it on chemis direct website. I really and deeply appreciate the service Chemist direct provided and fast freight

Dave from the Millerpede

Dave from the MillerpedeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Zori orthopaedic thongs

These are extremely comfortable thongs. Chemist Direct have great prices for this product and fast delivery. They're getting a bit hard to find in store so I was happy to find them online.

Great

It was easy to find my product in the search and it had exactly what I wanted. Great range and quality was fantastic. A lot of cost for shipping to my address

Horrible delivery experience.

8 days past the due date havent had any notification as to what is going on then when i try to find out what has happend, they have sent my parcels back to the warehouse because of a wrong address, didnt, they then confirmed the address with me which was right from the start and started asking if i wanted a refund. I asked for it to be express posted on there behalf as it was there mistake and was told no until i got quite unhappy After a complicated and long phone call and being on hold alot they agreed to send it, lady on the phone had no idea what to do and had to keep asking and talking to other people the whole time. Lets see what happens now.

Aussiegal

AussiegalSydney

Sugar Cravings Be Gone

I do like Blackmores products, but had never tried the Sugar Balance. I ordered this along with a number of other products. You take 1 with each meal, three times a day. Immediately my cravings lessened significantly. It didn't matter if the meal had sugar in it. No reaction there. It is so good that at a Xmas function I didn't go overboard on all the lovely sweet things. Just looked and said "that looks nice".

Awesome Pharmacy.

I found what I was looking for easily, as it was a large range. I love my Maseur sandals, had a small issue with them, but it was resolved so easily and timely. Lovely helpful staff.

Rob

RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The WORST experience. Please AVOID!

This was the worst online shopping experience Ive ever had! Although the price was good, the communication was terrible, no email acknowledging my order, no shipping email or tracking number. I paid for express post, was sent standard. Phone calls were to a overseas call centre that would then call the warehouse and they would call you back. Please save yourself the stress and shop elsewhere.

Slow shipping!

Ordered 12th Nov 2019 and arrived 9th Dec 2019. When I followed up on two occasions (20th Nov and 28th Nov) I was told they had upgraded their warehouse and this was causing the hold up. They didn't act until I advised I would be following up with NSW Fair Trading.

so glad i found this site

The site is very easy to navigate. They have a wonderful range of products. The prices are competitive and cheaper than other sites. My order arrived promptly. I'll definitely be shopping here again.

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always quick and reliable

Easy ordering - love the reorder function. Email notifications of order progress is handy. Prices are so much better than in store - saving around 10-50% on items. Will always buy the regulars from here.

sue

sueMelbourne

Quick deliver

Thanks, always quick and easy to order with, easy site to place orders, never had any issues. I order regularly and they are always competitive with their prices and delivery

Have what i want at good prices

The store is easy to use and always has what i need. Checkout is easy and the prices are on point. I have been a repeat shopper for the last couple of years. Will continue to use Chemist Direct into the future

Mandy

MandyNorth Queensland, QLD

Great product

Finding the products I want was easy, and the site easy to use. You always have the products that I need as well which is great.
I like using the online store as you get satisfaction and get your items quite quickly.

My new go to online chemist

I was so happy to find a product that is very difficult to locate, easy transaction and very happy with purchase. I will be using Chemist Direct for my future purchases.

Great service.

Very happy with service placed an order and was delivered in the time frame the said. Product always in stock which is great! Would recommend to order through chemist direct.

Useless getting express post

I ordered my product on a Wednesday with express post and I got no dispatch notice the next day so I called them on Friday. They had problems in the Warehouse. It didn't cost much for express post but still total waste of money!

kel412

kel412Sydney, NSW

Very disappointing

Very dissatisfied with this business. No response to emails, no follow up of order, but happy to take my money. Would never use again. Out over $100 and no goods to show for it and unable to contact the business to get my money back. Poor customer service.
Update: contacted customer service after more emails went unanswered and was told that they were out of stock and would be expecting stock in the next week. The website is completely false advertising. Cancelled the order and will never buy from or recommend this company to anyone.

Yuhui LIU

Yuhui LIUSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good

very good,I really enjoy shopping online .It is very convenient to buy anything here. Meanwhile ,the customer service is really good and helps me a lot . I really enjoy shipping .

Classoldi

ClassoldiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

LACK OF SERVICE AND SUPPORT

Item was ordered many days ago as it was in stock for immediate shipping. Emails asking for deliver have not been answered. Phone call to check a few days ago was given a promise that in stock would ship the next morning and tracking would be emailed. Nothing has happened. Another email has not been answered. They obviously do not care or it is some sort of scam ripping people off. Who knows if I will ever receive what I ordered.