TimmmmmmmmmSydney, NSW

Will never order here again

Timmmmmmmmm

I appreciate your action and response. I know it must be really difficult for you at the moment and I also understand that DHL issues are not your fault so I thank you for the refund. Cheers.

Great choice of products and competitive prices

Great choice of baby items I was looking for. Unfortunately not every product from my order was in stock due to Covid situation, however the refund was processed very quickly and the rest of the order was delivered promptly. Will order again.

Pharmacy OnlinePharmacy Online

Hi Natalia, Thank you for your review and for placing an order with us. Kind Regards, The PharmacyOnline Team

Sandy

SandyMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service

I recently went onto the Pharmacy Online’s website. I found the item I was looking for very simply!! The price was competitive, communication was flawless and the perfectly packaged item arrived in a few days time. I would certainly recommend Pharmacy Online to everyone!! Thank you!!

Pharmacy OnlinePharmacy Online

Hi Sandy, Great news. Thank you for taking the time to but a positive review up. We look forward to helping you again. Kind Regards, The PharmacyOnline Team

Quality product delivered promptly

Competitive pricing of quality products. I found it easy to shop from their on-line store. The products were shipped and delivered promptly. I am more than happy with the service.

Pharmacy OnlinePharmacy Online

Hi Harry, Thank you for your kind words. We hope to be able to help you again soon. Kind Regards, The PharmacyOnline Team

TraceyPerth, WA

Worst ONLINE service EVER

This is the WORST online pharmacy I have ever encountered I ordered a package in April it is now 20th May no sign of my package!!!! Customer service is dreadful looks like they sent my package to Pluto!!!!!! Absolutely worst online company I have dealt with.

Tracey

That’s rubbish I have ordered previously before Covid and your service has been just as bad!! You don’t even bother to contact your customers and let them know what is happening. Very, very POOR service.

Great place to shop

So easy to look for items,always they have stock available..
With variety to select from..
Easy to checkout,and delivery is quick and efficient..
Happy to shop here anytime,will recommend anyone to use this site..thankyou

Pharmacy OnlinePharmacy Online

Hi John, Thank you!! We really appreciate your words especially during these busy times. We look forward to helping you again. Kind Regards The PharmacyOnline Team

elizabeth.manuain

elizabeth.manuainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please do your self a favour and don't use pharmacy online

Never use this online company - what a joke. Ordered on the 7th heard nothing re postage - called them today a week later to be told they don't have the product in stock. (Was noted in stock when i ordered) - no email notifications what so ever. So its OK for you to hold my money for a week without advising. I feel if i didn't call they would of kept my money. Dodgy please do your self a favour and don't use pharmacy online.

Don’t waste your time

Deb

DebSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dont use this company

Dont use this company still waiting for Product i ordered online over a month ago. Terrible customer service you can never contact them by phone they disconnect you while you are on hold. If you go online they issue u with an automated querie ticket number Which they dont reply to. Totally dissatisfied with this store Dont use them. Been a month trying to unsuccessfully contact them. Still no order No refund and no response from company.

Eloise Q

Eloise QAU

DO NOT TRUST

TimeleeWheatbelt, WA

Appalling Customer service... don't use them!!!

I placed my order on the 11th April and they have only just sent it out today (6th May). Almost a month. I sent an email to the customer service team and never received a reply. I would like a refund for waiting so long... this is just nonsense. The pharmacy industry should be pulling you aside and dealing with you. People need medicine and to take so long to send it out is just plain and simply wrong!!! Not happy!!!

Timelee

Took nearly two weeks before order was even sent out

I didn't check reviews, my bad, before ordering because I expect an Australian company would send out orders within a couple of days. Disgusting service. I had to ring up after nearly two weeks to find out where my order was. I will never use this company again. Person on phone sounded like she was one of those foreign call centres, they can't even employ Australian people in an Australian company to look after their business. Terrible service, never again.

Victoria
Victoria

If I could give zero i would

Brian W

Brian W

A week later order still not dispatched

Placed order. A week later no tracking or dispatch confirmation. They sell goods they don't have in stock. Called the 1300 number some asian chick in a call centre blames the Covid19, I said the Wuhan Flu has nothing to do with not packing an order if you have goods in stock. Placed PayPal refund. Use Chemist Warehouse, reputable and quick shippers. I was not paid incentive for this review

Never got my $300 worth of product

I have sent many emails questioning where my order is, since placed March 27. I placed $300 worth of product. I have not received one reply. I would not recommend this company.

Mark M.AU

Review of the online Pharmacy

I have ordered from them a few times and asked to cancel a order I placed online

Item I ordered Fexorelief 180mg Tab X 70 (Generic for TELFAST)

Hasn’t been shipped! Asked to cancel this I will get it in store
I have ordered from them a few times
Thay have shipped most of orders I placed
There is currently a delay with orders due to Covid-19 so don’t order from them
Had to call them no response from them !
Emailed them to cancel order no response as well

sunshinexox

sunshinexoxNSW, 2264

Still waiting

Cheap prices and the website says the items are available. No communication from them about my order. One week later, no communication to say they are processing my order. Two weeks later, nothing. I contacted their customer service and are still waiting to hear back from them. I want my products or my money back and I want to speak to a human about my order.

Next time, I will be using a different pharmacy. I didn't receive any money or incentive for this review.

Jules

Jules

Poor Service

I placed an order 2 weeks ago. Still waiting for arrival. What has made me angry, is after numerous messages to them, phoning, there has been no communication at all. They were quick enough to take payment. I don't care if there is a delay, I would understand, but being told zilch? Will never use again.

Sally

SallyPeel, WA

Excellent Online Pharmacy!

Not great

Order placed 31 March. After getting no updates after one week, I contacted Pharmacy Online via email. A reply did come saying one item is out of stock. A refund was given for this item. I was told that my order could now be processed. 19 April I have no shipping confirmation and no further updates. I have since had to purchase some items elsewhere. I should have cancelled the whole order, methinks. The pandemic is causing delays and difficulties with supply and postage, but Pharmacy Online appear to be struggling more than others. I would not recommend this store.