4.2

Items not available, took 2 months to get 4 items

Siew

SiewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive prices, convenient shop at home

Good range of products at competitive prices. Easy to search for products I want. It is not difficult for me to receive free delivery. All up, very happy with Pharmacy Online.

S kyri

S kyriVictoria

Fantastic online pharmacy easy to navigate

It was Easy to find products and navigate the store Very satisfied with all the products I’ve bought and at great prices too. Will definitely buy from pharmacy online again.

Shelly

ShellySouth West, QLD

Competitive Prices, Fast Delivery and Good Product Descriptions

I have found shopping with Pharmacy Online so easy and love the product range and information detailing ingredients useful for easier comparison.
Delivery was fast and package arrived in great shape.
Love this site.

Sasse

SasseWestern Australia

Good customer support

Ordered my first purchase with pharmacy online.
Unfortunately the product was out of stock. However, the support team advised me of the issue and offered alternative solutions. True to the their word, the order eventually arrived without me hassling!!

Beryl

BerylSouth-East, TAS

Large Range and Great Prices

The site is very easy to navigate with a large range of products. The prices are also better than I could find elsewhere. The whole ordering process is easy with great tracking to keep you up-to-date with the delivery status.

Quick delivery

the products were well packed and arrived quickly. Not damaged and i would buy online again as it was a smooth transaction.
Highly recommended to future buyers a a a +

Happy

HappySydney, NSW

Happy customer

I don't drive so shopping at pharmacy online makes my life easier. The online store is easy to use and always has everything I need. Products are of the best quality and prices are better than my local pharmacy. I would recommend pharmacy online to everyone.

Soon

SoonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The price was cheaper

The price was cheaper than other store.
The VK6 was very useful for women,and on eBay and vk6 online was 89.95 per box, but on pharmacyonle just 47.95aud, half price!

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order, reliable, good value and happy with the product

Pharmacyonline is your one stop shop for placing orders online and they are reliable. The product I purchased was of good value and quality. Happy with the entire process from placing the order through to the prompt delivery of my order.

Person A

Person ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth using Pharmacyonline

I am unable to visit any shops because of a disability, and I found Pharmacyonline to be a godsend. They are efficient, and the prices are also quite good too.

louis

louisSydney, NSW

best price! widest range

very easy to find the products that you like.
all range of products are available, discount still available. fantastic.
official website authorized, you do not need to consider whether it is appropriate or not

Elise

EliseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service

I had a issue with delivery and they were really responsive and offered discounts and kept following up. Also they have a massive range so u can basically find everything

Kayteeee

KayteeeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredibly helpful. I love this site

the search bar and product suggestions make it incredibly easy to find anything your looking for. There is an extensive range of products available from every brand you can think of. The quality of everything i have purchased has been perfect and exactly what I was hoping for.

fox

fox

Excellent service great range products good prices

The store was easy to navigate with a great range of products my product was top quality.
The postage was fast from pharmacy direct and i would highly recommend using them again

LESTERGippsland, VIC

Fast delivery

*very easy...the products were readily visible
*happy...Ordered a range of moisturising creams -Vitamin E, Emu Oil, Avocado Oil, Macadamia OIl
*delighted...The price was reasonable, delivery quite quick, in view of the obvious delays due to COVID

Hi Lester,
Thank you for your lovely words and for understanding the difficulties with shipping times at the moment. We look forward to being able to help you again soon.

A PLEASURE GUYS

NDR

NDRSydney, NSW

Great Shopping

It was easy to find the product that I was looking for from the website. The product was the exact one that I was looking for, it was out of stock everywhere and lucky, Pharmacy Online has it. The delivery was fast, definitely will repeat purchase.

Hi,
Great to hear we were able to get that product to you and we look forward to assisting you again soon.

It's the best

The website provides clear instructions for the products and I can search the products by name or brands, there's also a variety of brand's products. the most important things is their products are really in high quality

Hi Shar,
Thanks, we love "It's the best". Thank you also for mentioning the quality of our products. See you again soon.

Quick and cost effective

The website is very easy to navigate in, there is a very wide product portfolio, the price is really good compared to physical stores and the delivery is very fast.

Lesley

Lesley

happy with products grandkids loved the hand sanitiser

Easy to find what products I needed, and a good selection to choose from. Have shopped with you several times and have always received quality products. Will shop with you again.

Dianeasked

How do I get my code for the $10 off after I have written my review - Diane

SAM
SAM

You should have received a card in your order that will give you the info you need. pharmacyonline.com.au/feedback

Diane

I put in a review from the address on the card but did not receive a discount code

Magenta S.asked

Has anyone out there used the online pharmacy green staunt? They have a wide range of prescription medication quite reasonable and they respond to my emails promptly. I'm afraid that they are just trying to get money first then may not hear from them again. He's pushing me to make a payment & im rather desperate, i don't usually buy on line for meds. If anyone has any info on this site id appreciate your thoughts. I can't find ANYTHING on them positive or negative?? Thanks in advance

Mark M.
Mark M.

Try chemist warehouse instead

Magenta S.

I’m actually asking about the On line store called Greenstaunt???! Not called online pharmacy. Chemist warehouse did not have what I need. Thanks though

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

From a quick web search it looks like an America company that sells marijuana and face masks !? As it has nothing to do with Pharmacy Online nor any Australian store I don’t see why you expect consumers to see your question.

Anyway what success did you eventually get ?

raquel basked

what is the price of methenamine hippurate (hiprex) 1 gram tablets. Also, what are shipping charges to Redlands, CA 9374?

raquel b

you got the zip code wrong it's 92374.

Bent O.
Bent O.

No I didn’t. It is already on the way.

Fired Up
Fired Up

But YOU typed in the zip code??

Get an answer from our members and Pharmacy Online representatives