Pharmacy Online

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Fast great service

I buy from here as it is the cheapest fastest.. I’ve never had a problem .. I always receive awesome emails with deals .. thank you see you again soon

stephen

stephenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

found lifestream natural calcium powder a remedy for severe osteoporosis

Matthew V.

Matthew V.Hunter Region, NSW

Very efficient service

Absolutely a pleasure to do business with! Medication came (by post) within less than 2 whole days after ordering, so it was very quick and convenient for me. The store website was very easy to navigate and I was very happy the condition the products came in. I would definitely use Pharmacy Online in the future and recommend it to a friend.

Mark

Mark

Great Product

I purchased Grants of Australia Liquid Chlorophyll 500ml, which was just as i had expected and much cheaper than you can buy in the shops

Retzy

RetzySydney, NSW

Caruso's Super Magnesium Cream

I use this cream on my legs during the day to prevent leg cramps and sore knees. I would also recommend applying the Vein Cream from the same company every morning for best results.

Best dental floss ever!

Best floss I’ve found is xfliss light dental floss.
It’s hard to find but was able to locate it at pharmacy online
Ordering was quick and simple!

Good price, quality vitamin brands

Purchased Swisse Vitamin C and Life Space pro-biotic for reasonable prices. Arrived in good time. Am about to shop again.

Pun

PunSydney, NSW

My favorite online pharmacy

The second time I ordered my hair care products here. Still the lowest price in the market, will not consider buying elsewhere.

Alisa L.

Alisa L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not the best communication

I called to cancel an order as it had not been posted yet. When i called the customer service number it went overseas. red flags went on alert. customer service then said oh here is your tracking number it just got posted. did not at all believe the words that came out of her mouth as it was obvious it hadn't. As i was on the phone i entered the tracking number it aust post didnt recognize the number it had not been scanned from the chemist warehouse yet. when i asked can she please send me an email with the tracking number she said no but could request warehouse which could take over 24 hours. that she did not have email on her computer. so many red flags. so now i wait for them to actually post it and wait and see for when it arrives.

Fosforusia

FosforusiaSydney, NSW

Low price, good quality, fast shipping

I always compare price when shopping and so far found Pharmacy online offers best price with fast and reliable shipping.

JimB

JimBSydney, NSW

Personal service

I switched from another big name online chemist because they didn't listen to me properly and gave me scripted generic responses.

Pharmacy Online was different right from the start. Very happy.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Everything I need in one place.

The website is Quick and easy to navigate through to buy products. Huge selection of items which are of good quality.

Another great purchase

Yes the delivery was fast & on time no issues each time they are consistently quick. The prices are always the cheapest anywhere.

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Store navigation is very easy, with a large range of quality products, and very prompt delivery.
Overall a very good experience shopping at Pharmacy Online.

Melisa U.

Melisa U.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent service

It was really easy to navigate the store and easy to find the antihistamines I needed at a very competitive price. I'm very happy and will purchase from Pharmacy Online again.

Very unhappy

Easy to shop and the price is cheaper than normal pharmacy retail stores

The shipment is quick and I got my parcel in 5 days.
The price is cheaper than Chemist Warehouse which I usually bought from.

RAB

RABSydney, NSW

Great site . Great service

Easy to order. Was great experience and dealing online with staff was one of the best sites. Rochelle was amazing and very helpful.

GAVIN

GAVINPerth, WA

ARRIVES ON TIME

I got the products fast and as ordered.
Good service so far.
The products are known to me so I only buy what I know. Don't like to try new products on the net because I usually buy in bulk to avoid many online purchases.

Good prices but postage is expensive

Good range of products & process, however the postage makes it expensive, especially if you are only ordering a few things.

Dianeasked

How do I get my code for the $10 off after I have written my review - Diane

SAM
SAM

You should have received a card in your order that will give you the info you need. pharmacyonline.com.au/feedback

Diane

I put in a review from the address on the card but did not receive a discount code

Magenta S.asked

Has anyone out there used the online pharmacy green staunt? They have a wide range of prescription medication quite reasonable and they respond to my emails promptly. I'm afraid that they are just trying to get money first then may not hear from them again. He's pushing me to make a payment & im rather desperate, i don't usually buy on line for meds. If anyone has any info on this site id appreciate your thoughts. I can't find ANYTHING on them positive or negative?? Thanks in advance

Mark M.
Mark M.

Try chemist warehouse instead

Magenta S.

I’m actually asking about the On line store called Greenstaunt???! Not called online pharmacy. Chemist warehouse did not have what I need. Thanks though

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

From a quick web search it looks like an America company that sells marijuana and face masks !? As it has nothing to do with Pharmacy Online nor any Australian store I don’t see why you expect consumers to see your question.

Anyway what success did you eventually get ?

raquel basked

what is the price of methenamine hippurate (hiprex) 1 gram tablets. Also, what are shipping charges to Redlands, CA 9374?

raquel b

you got the zip code wrong it's 92374.

Bent O.
Bent O.

No I didn’t. It is already on the way.

Fired Up
Fired Up

But YOU typed in the zip code??

Get an answer from our members and Pharmacy Online representatives