Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

RSB
RSBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Some improvements

I live OS so getting products not as easy as if I was in the US as well they are more costly with postage costs for international shipping. I would like to try other products but it gets a bit expensive.

Kev
KevQueensland

So far so good.

I only received my Prebiothrive 2 days ago but already I can feel an increase in energy. I swim 2x a week and today was the best and furtherest I had swum in awhile. Maybe too early for anything else noticeable but I am positive.

Ursula Skutta
Ursula Skutta

Not sure if it works yet

Just started 3 weeks ago skin appears clearer and excess fluid and bloating appear diminished. Still waiting for bowel changes.

Aria G.Gundry MD

JTU
JTUSydney, NSW

Happy tummy

I’ve been using Bio Complete 3 for one week and I feel so much less bloated already. Looking forward to seeing future results

Pretty good. Not crazy about the chocolate flavor, though.

Definitely worth trying

I have been very happy to try Bio Complete 3. It was easy to find on the store, and the product has very clean ingredients.

Still inconclusive

Would of preferred vanilla..but cost to return...if you like chocolate you will like ..a bit difficult to stir..taste was ok

Still too early to tell

Am still on my first container, so probably too soon to tell. Digestion seems to be easier and losing a bit of weigh because am substituting your shake for my supper meal. The shake is filling and tastes better than I thought it might, but I do not feel any explosive new energy yet. Time will tell . . .

Veronica
VeronicaSydney, NSW

Bio Complete 3

Haven't started it yet .... One more month of 24 Strain Probiotics and PrebioThrive. These two products are helping amazingly well. I look forward to starting Bio Complete 3.

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Only have had for less than a month, but Great so far!The store

It was easy for me in the store but I have been in it several times. For a first time user it is confusing. Needs to be better organized by like products, ie; All probiotics, all weight management, all general health management, etc, together.
The range is good, (see suggestion above).
The quality is excellent, and even when the product did not perform as hoped, the warranty took care of that.

Feel Better

Easy to find what you want, plenty of products to choose from, very skeptical at first, but very satisfied on the 3 products I am using

it improved my digestive system

I did not navigate the store, I just ordered Bio Complete 3 from previous experience, I had no chance to see other products

Need more time to see.

I am on my first bottle of BioComplete3, but have just signed up as a subscription. I think the quality is excellent, but need to take it longer to understand how my body is responding. I am now learning about Dr. Gundry's diet. That also may help.

Hal
HalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Things are Looking Good

I find Gundry MD products are always of excellent quality though expensive for Australians and because of the time factors involved, a nuisance to return. I think the range of products is great. It would be interesting to experiment with a number of them. I have found Prebiothrive and Vital Reds worked really well for me in the past though I don't like the flavour and smell of Vital Reds. It took a very long time to get my BIO COMPLETE 3 from the States so I have only used it for about a 4 days and find it is having the desired effects.

Ideal

I can feel a difference every day since taking Prebiothrive. I feel more alert and my mind is more focused.

Read more reviews - page 2