Gundry MD

Gundry MD

Total Restore

I'm impressed with the ingredients and believe that it can only help me, so
plan to continue taking it. Although, I can't ascertain a noticeable difference,
I think it's because I'm pretty healthy to begin with, but always look for
supplements that I think would benefit my health. I also scrutinize the ingredients
and the way the supplement is tested and produced.

Gundry MD products saved my life

My case is extraordinarily difficult. In 1991 I was diagnosed with end stage prostate cancer. I was a young active 30 year old man. Well, since I was so young the doctor took a aggressive approach with radiation and hypothermia treatments. This was the end of my active vitality years. The treatment was too aggressive and toasted and scared my digestive track and bladder. I’ve been suffering recovery for over 29 years.

I’ve tried almost every product on the market to stabilize my digestive issues to no avail. Currently, because of the longevity of poor absorption and nutritional uptake I’m suffering with chronic gastric of the small, large bowel and stomach. Not to mention that over the years I’ve had several intestinal resecessions because of bowel necrosis that I’m dealing with Short Bowel Syndrome (SBS) and end stage renal failure with dialysis.

Therefore, when I read about your product on social media, I decided to give it a go. I take your: Total Restore, Vital Reds, ProbioThrive, Primal Plant, Red Superfruit, Complete Liver Support and Lectin Shield.

When I first started taking the Total Restore and Lectin Shield I immediately noticed that my colostomy stoma stopped bleeding at the touch of it. Although my energy level isn’t at its best I feel overall improvement in my vitality. Also my digestive track is healing. I have less gas and bloating, and acid reflux is diminishing.

I can’t say which of your products has the greatest effect on my wellbeing but I know without a doubt that within the short 5-6 months of using your products I’m feeling much better than I have in 30 years! Although, I’m on a fixed VA retirement compensation income, I believe your products is my best investment of all times!

I can’t thank you enough Dr Gundry. For the first time l’m experiencing favorable results on the road of recovery. I now have hope of seeing my new grandson and spending more time with my grandchildren. Bless you sir!

Sincerely,

Lawrence Jackson
Retired USAF

P.S. please make a Vanilla option to your ProPlant Shake. Chocolate irritates my gut.

Hype and entrapment.

I ordered the trial 3 bottles, also based in Australia. Imagine my horror, when after a month the next 3 bottles are automatically sent without an order. I'm very Disappointed, also my $200 disappeared from my account, as far as I can remember this was only to be a 3 month trial, prior to the next order, I feel tricked into this marketing entrapment. I respected Dr. Gundry, but let down again by hype and greed.

Primal plants

I have been suffering from gut issues for some time. I have had bloating gas and discomfort.
But I have been extremely happy with the relief I am getting after using these products. Thank you so much

PROBLEM SOLVED

I finally found something that really does what it says. More energy, no afternoon slump and most definately resoved my digestion issues. No side affects. Will purchase again. Very happy to have found a product that is safe to take and does what Dr Gundry said it would do.

I have experienced a total reversal of reflux and I am thrilled.

I had no difficulties in navigating the store and purchasing Total Restore. I have as yet not purchased any other products as I want to carefully see the difference this product makes first. Once I can gauge its benefits I'll then go onto adding other products. I don't want to get confused not knowing how each product affects me personally. I am totally satisfied with
Total Restore and will continue to purchase it.

My mature skin feels and looks amazing

My skin improved dramatically and its firmer and brighter. My esthetician noticed right away and few weeks later so did my husband. He asked to take it too. I dislike the taste and it's not easy for me to digest it- but the results are so on my face, ;-) i'll just have to get used to it....

Good

I feel it is beginning to do the job on my digestion upsets

I found this from being emailed by another health person - Cody.
And I had been having digestion problems - 3 am hard burbs trying to get out and been taking Enos salts nightly before bed trying to avoid them, then adding Zantac 12 hour tabs.
Now half way through first bottle and not taken Enos at all and Zantac once since starting. So all in all its working doing its job. Thanks Doc - you know your stuff for sure.

Good

They righted their wrongs honourably!

I started off a very angry and frustrated customer as was sent multiple bottles on 2 of my 3 orders. I sent many e-mails with no replies UNTIL I directly e-mailed Aria. I have to say, that she corrected everything for me, refunded and now I can safely say, that they are true to their word. I believe they must have a problem with their social media system for ordering (whereby multiples are ordered accidentally)?
I am enjoying the products thus far, but still waiting on my 3rd order to arrive - which by the way, she corrected and sent again free of charge.

Fantastic!!!!!! I am Bloat Free!!!!!!

The store navigation was pretty easy. Each product explained what it was for. The products available covered most ailments that people suffer from so that is great. The 2 products that I brought are working out very well so far. I suffered from the bloated feeling almost everyday & other digestive issues but the short time I have been using the products I can see & feel a difference. So I am very happy with my order.

This is what I need

I watched Dr. Gundry video as a result I bought Total Restore ( 3 bottles ) I live in Australia, it took 3 weeks to get the products, I have been taking Total Restore for 2 weeks, too early but I am confident of the outcome.

Hi Nancy! Keep us updated on how you're enjoying Total Restore. My email is aria@gundrymd.com if you have any questions during your experience!

The Real Deal!

I have been challenged for some time with a bloated belly. After 1-2 weeks of trying Total Restore, I no longer have any bloating. I have also adjusted what I eat with the help of The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy. The product is amazing!

Hollie, so happy to hear how much Total Restore has helped! Don't hesitate to reach out to me at aria@gundrymd.com with any questions or concerns.

So far, so good, amazing results

I was very skeptical, and noticed positive changes in my body's ability to digest foods properly from the beginning of taking this product, thank you Dr. Gundry for dedicating your career to helping folks like me and countless others. By the way, I am 92 years young.

Love the taste. Hope to use it a long time.

Sometimes hard to get around site and get into your own account. Just like now it states must have 30 words. I really like dr. Gundry’s discoveries. Web page needs work.

Good

Wow. Never expected this result!

I have suffered from occasional unexpected diarrhea and severe acid reflux. After using you product for less than a month, I have enjoyed freedom from both issues. Unfortunately, I am on disability, and can't afford to continue, as much as I would like to. I also have macular ddegeneration, not age related at 55. My specialist tells me that I will most likely be blind within the next year. Do you have anything for that?

Good
Hi Martha, I'm so happy to hear that your regularity and acid reflux has improved. I ask that you consult your physician to find the right supplement fit for you, as we can't offer any medical advice. If you have any other questions, whether it be about recommended dosages or ingredients, please email me at aria@gundrymd.com and I'd be happy to help!

This is really a wonderful product!

I've been using it for about a month now and am very pleased with the results. I had surgery in July for a prolapsed pelvic floor and a large rectocele. They also took two feet of intestine out at the same time. It's been a struggle ever since. I ordered the probiotic at the same time. I feel 200% better for sure. So glad I stumbled onto your video. Thanks so much for fixing me. I won't let myself run out.

love the results thus far

feel much better, improved digestion and Constitutions. look forward to continued improvement and better health benefits for taking total restore. I have also asked my wife to start taking as well!

Hi John! So glad you're enjoying our product!

Product is good to go!

Website store is easy to navigate and the product is what they say it is. I have more energy and really my weight is coming down on its own I have not been to the gym and I can see a difference in my weight . My appetite changed as well like I can only eat proportions really now.

Excellent product

Really is helping get my gut in order. The site could be cleaned up without all of the cheesy stuff trying to get you buy more and more and more. It feeds into those who think the doctor and his supplements are just a big scam. Keep it clean and straightforward.

30 days in - consistently feeling good

30 days in - more energy, better sleep, 4 lbs. down, better skin. I won't dock the product for needing to call to address the automatic shipping, but I have too many bottles now (despite taking 3 pills/day). Argh!

Julie - thank you for sharing your feedback! Please email me at aria@gundrymd.com for any issues in the future and I'd be happy to personally assist you.