Gundry MD

Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Delicious chocolate pick-me-up mid day.

I drink Heart Defense mid day in a shaker bottle with olive oil (a tip from Dr. Gundry to get a double dose of polyphenols via the olive oil which I do not taste at all). Heart Defense is delicious and satisfying and it gives me a boost of physical and mental energy.

Feeling more energy.

I want to order more Proplant and responded to one of your text ads for another product. I could not find a link to order Proplant Complete?? Still looking. The product is great. My wife and I have been having it for breakfast and we both feel more energetic and less hungry.

Jenn

JennWestern Australia

So Delicious

The Gundry products are excellent and the process to get them in AUSTRALIA is easy. We love the results we are experiencing and look forward to continued improvement in our health. Plant Protein, Primals and Red Vitals are our favs so far.

Bad experience

Ordering process is very confusing, lots of ads pop up and I ended up ordering 2 times. Emailed support straight away - no answer. Got charged twice and can see 2 despatched orders coming. Left message on Facebook - no answer, emailed support - no answer. Very disappointed.

Beautiful product

This is the first time I have used this site and purchased the beautiful Polyphenol Firm + Sculpt Cream
No problem navigating the website
Love Love Love the product
Fast delivery and will use the site again

Mim

MimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordering traps and marketing ploys

Still in progress. Australian sun on multiple English Rose skin. 2 weeks in, looking fine

Beautiful hydration and quite extraordinary results after just 2 weeks. Very hydrating a bonus! I have 50 spots to test and psoriasis and been pleased with results on hands and face so far 57 years of spotty sun damage fading...

This is perfect! Cant live without it

I have tried several plant based shakes in the past. ProPlant by far exceeds expectations. Keeps tummy flat and the taste is so delicious! I drink mine with unsweetened coconut milk and afterwards, I am ready to take on the day.

Ronald Morley

Ronald MorleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love coconut dark chocolate bar

Is the constant weight I have another special for you I know what I go to the store for Your products are very good but you fall into the category of a snake Oil salesman

Cannot believe the result!

Started using product, easy to apply, lovely fresh fragrance.
After 8 days the results were very obvious! The spots have faded all down the side of my face that faces the car window when I drive! I am so so pleased!

Deb

DebPerth, WA

Tasty and filling

I prefer to have this with coconut yoghurt and in season berries. Perfect start to the day. Goes well with the other products from Dr Gundry. Love them all so much

Susan

SusanWestern Australia

over shipped and no response to any emails sent

I ordered over $700 worth of product. When i received the order notification, I realised straight away that an online order had been duplicated and advised immediately, and requested the duplicate order to be cancelled. The email was ignored. I then received notification of the shipping of the duplicate order and again my second email notifying that I requested this order to be cancelled was again ignored. I then sent numerous emails requesting a response, -all ignored. This was over a month a go, and I have not had one response from their so call customer support team. Clearly, your well being is not the most important issue with this company. Be very careful when ordering, as once they have your money, they really do not care.

kim

kimSydney, NSW

polyphenol dark spot diminsher

Age spots seem to be fading slowly. I use it every morning and night for 2 weeks so Im hoping for fantastic results. I have 3 bottles to use as well

Great taste and healthy choice for a meal

The product is exactly what we (my husband & I) were looking for. We take it every other day for lunch with 12oz of almond milk in place of a meat sandwich. Since we both take many medications, we brought it to our Dr. and he agreed it was a good choice. We have a little more energy, have lost some weight and no longer take vitamin supplements. The shake is like a treat for us!

Joseph

JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing results- my skin looks refreshed and bright

Easy to find and purchase the Polyphenol Dark Spot Diminisher. .The product was easy to use and results appeared over 4-8 weeks . My skin looks fresher and brighter, even though a few spots still remain. I am very satisfied with the product

Excellent high quality product

Excellent tasting, good product, contains none of my extensive food allergies.
Blends up smooth if using a blender or blender ball. Doesn't mix well with a fork. Easy to clean if you rinse immediately. Smells awful if not cleaned soon.

Love The Pro Plant Protein Shake

I love Dr Gundry's Pro Plant Complete Shake. I am a heart patient, over weight and felt awful until I started using the Pro Plant Shake. I have lost weight and I love the taste. I watch Dr Gundry's videos over and over just in case I have missed something. I am about to order the Vital Reds now. Thank you Dr. Gundry!

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ProPlant Complete Shake

easy to use, tasty, is one of the best I have ever tasted, I have been using it in the morning as a meal replacement and feel that it takes me well to the early afternoon, the level of energy is ok, do not have as much energy in the late afternoon. so far I like this product.

This is perfect. Can't live with it.

Me and my daughter who is competitive gymnast taking Dr. Gundry products every day. And it is helping my daughter maintain waght, energy and digestion. She is very happy with this product.

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Addictive in a good way

Firstly dr gundry pro plant protein is the best protein powder i have ever tasted an i have had plenty ober the years. This plant based cocktail leaves u full an satisfied an in the same breathe leaves u thinking when is a good time to have another serve. I do alot of weight training an in the past swore by whey proteins but now having trued this ill never touch a differnt powder again.
Honestly do your self a favor an start taking pro plant bcs your body will love u. U know exactly whats going into your body an it can used as a meal replacement or in my case i use it as an in between meal snack. If you are undecided which protein to buy please just watch dr gundry md videos he has truly changed my perspective on nutrition.