Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gundry MD

No real difference?

Easy navigation, feel kinda obligated to purchase more product at checkout with the trickery & discounts offered after my original purchase. Ended up purchasing 4x more product than my intended initial purchase.

So far so good

If I take 2 at once I feel icky. I expect that's to be expected??? Is there customer service that I can ask if the product will work as good if I take one in the morning and one in the evening??? Also, it's such a hassle to leave a review. I supplied an order number as requested to verify my purchase and they STILL came back and wanted to see an actual invoice from the company. I originally gave 4 stars but now that I have a opportunity to review the hassle factor, I'm giving it three. Are they only doing this for less than 5 stars? Ugh!

Aria G.Gundry MD
Karla Peperone
Karla Peperone

Thank you, first my name is Karla. I will try 1 in morning and 1 in evening.

Still evaluating Bio Complete

I had no problem navigating the store to find what I wanted as the link was in an email I received. At the time, I was only interested in Bio Complete; however, because of the difficulty with delivery in Australia, my product took longer than usual to reach me. I do believe there is an improvement in my gut health (I have IBS) but it’s a bit early to evaluate as I’ve only had it for a week. I’m hoping the improvement continues!

Almost a month and some noticeable improvement

I've been taking Bio Complete 3 for almost a month now. While I'm not (yet) experiencing all the MIRACULOUS results that Dr. Gundry said I would with this product, I have noticed a good amount of improvement in my digestive system and bowel motility, which is a big positive improvement for me. Initially my symptoms got worse before they got better. I think that I might still have some more benefits to come after more prolonged use, but I can't be sure. I will give it another couple months to be really sure that it continues to make a difference, and then we'll see. I'd like to see some other promised results like fewer cravings and less bloating but haven't noticed much difference in those areas yet.

Very Tasty Shake

My day starts at 4:45am. I have a shake at 5:30am, I'm not hungry until around 11:30. I like the taste of the shake. My bowel movements are still not good. The shake helps a little. Not trying to be distasteful, but at the end of the week I get very little bowel movements. I have to take my veggie Senna to help flush me

Didn’t arrive, terrible service

The products never arrived, I’ve contacted them 3 times and they keep sending me a tracking number which shows they are still in USA after weeks of being there. I’ve asked for a refund and they ignore me, don’t buy from this quack

Aria G.Gundry MD

Experiencing less joint pain and improved mobility. More energy too!

I am pleased with the difference I am feeling since using the product. I feel more energetic with less joint pain. I have actually started exercising again. I watched your presentation on GA Public Television last night. I rarely eat meat so I enjoyed hearing food options that reduce inflammation and improve my gut.

Joyce Devenny
Joyce DevennyHunter Region, NSW

I'm not sure yet because I haven't been taking it long enough. But, definitely a change.

Only listened to video talking about Bio Complete 3. Didn't check the store.
Seems good quality, but, haven't been taking them long enough.

Donnelle R.
Donnelle R.Sydney, NSW

Still trialling

I am trying Bio complete 3 & so far so good, my stomach & digestion is feeling so much better & I'm not craving junk food. The store was easy to order from. I am in Sydney Australia & the delivery was pretty good.

Just started.

The store was easy to navigate, the range is impressive, I am quite satisfied with the quality. I just started. I was surprised by the dosage. I started with one since I already take so many meds for my diabetis. I have taken regular probiotics in the past and find they really help with diarrhea.

Great Product

I have had improved digestion with this product, as advertised. I will definitely order again. It is pricey but I've had better results with this product than I've had with other probiotics.

Other Chemists

I have taken it every day with no side effects and I have no desire for junk food!

Problems with IBS

Took for 7 days, seen improvement but also was trying to eat healthy but think almond milk caused IBS flareup.

So far so good! My gut feels much better. Was hoping for a little weight loss but that hasn’t happened yet.

There are so many products to choose from. I do notice a strange taste left my mouth after taking the pills.

I love the taste of the Pro plant complete shake however I have taking it a little over two weeks now

I purchase my products as I watch the video on Facebook and I continued and purchased it it was very easy