Gundry MD

Gundry MD

One mouth experience and i feel great and i don’t know somehow i lose 6 pounds. I’ll be keeping take this.

One month experience and i feel great and i don’t know somehow i lose 6 pounds. I’ll be keeping take this. 1 to 10 i’ll give 10 . Thanks doctor for this formula

Life Changer!

I’ve used Total Restore for over a month now and it is a life changer. I was a little skeptical at first, but as I continued to use this product, I began to feel better and stronger each day. Dr. Gundy has made a believer out of me and I am very satisfied with the product and my results. I would definitely recommend this product for those with gut issues!

1st month status report

I'm 69, 170 lbs and just skied 23 days
2 yrs ago had knee replaced and started taking 2-4 Ibuprofen per day, hooked on diet coke, taking 1-2 Imodium per day. Started Gundry diet for 2 meals / day and Total Restore and stopped Ibuprofen & diet coke . 1st week rough , 2nd week OK but I did stop craving potato chips. Still had diarrhea so started taking Prebiothrive. Third week no diarrhea. Fourth week feeling good.

TOTAL RESTORE

I have been using this product for about two weeks and find that my bowels are operating much more smoothly now. previously there was a lot of splattering going on when I went to the toilet but now the stools are numerous and passing more smoothly. I get the feeling good things are happening inside.

Noticed a difference in less than 48 hours.

I feel better meaning more energy. Had lower GI issues. Rectal bleeding has ceased. The total restore is everything stated on the website. My stomach now is not upset unless I overindulge. I will buy again when my supply runs low.

Lost 10 pounds!

I was getting frustrated. I am over 60 now and find it really hard to loose weight. This product worked. I started taking Total Restore 30 days ago, got rid of all sugars in my diet, and added more veggies and healthy proteins. I feel great, am not hungry and lost 10 pounds. I look forward to continuing this slow and steady healthy life style plan. Thanks.

It was very good I would like to order more in the future

It was very easy to find a product that I want it however I have not been really able to buy anymore because I can't afford it but the product is self was very good and reliable I needed it for my blood pressure and it helped bring my blood pressure down tremendously thank you very much and I would like to order some more in the future I love it

I think it's helping.

My own committment is the question. I hadn't counted on changing my elating habits which I consider to be reasonably good, and I think maybe that's what's required to make Total Restore work quickly. Also I've taken one or two a day not three.

Total restore helping

My acid reflux is better and I feel and hope that giving it time, it will improve my gut even more. Great product, happy so far! Great customer service also!

I noticed the difference straight away

The website through Facebook was easy to navigate through. After receiving total restore I felt happy with my decision and noticed my energy levels throughout the day doubled! I will be recommending this product to my wife and family.

Total Restore Great help with Stomach issues.

It was very easy to order and try this product . Many different products to try if needed in future . Started with Total Restore, has soothing properties that help.
Started with 3 pills a day. Now on 2 pills at supper. Highly recommend ..

So far, so good.

I have been using Total Restore for about 8 days and so far it seems to have helped. At least I haven’t had the usual bloating and diarrhoea episodes I had previously. Still have gas though, so hopefully that also will resolve in due course. I only searched for the one product so didn’t search the store for other products. So far so good.

I don't know if it is working but I have only been taking it for a couple of weeks. I look forward to see what happens.

It was easy to navigate the store.
The range of products was informative and I look forward to researching them further.
So far I'm satisfied with the quality of the product purchased.

Works Very Good

Ran out and can't get anymore right now and I can tell the difference so I will be ordering more in the next few weeks hopefully... helped my bowels alot..actually formed

Amazing!

I noticed a difference in 3 days. I am recommending it to friends. My bloating is down. My digestion is working (at least once a day). Feeling better. THANK YOU!

Useless product

I bought the Gundry MD PrebioThrive last year and used one. Nothing changed and I did not feel any difference. Another attempt to improve my health that ended by only waste of money. I will never buy any of these products in future or even recommend them.

I feel energized!

I feel much more energetic, and I don’t get as hungry...craving for sweets has decreased. I love this and cannot wait until I can order other products.
I’ve made a mental list of the next products I will order. The “store” is easy to use. I would like to see “bundles” of Primal Plants, Vital Reds and a couple other products.

Two weeks in...I think it is making a difference

I have a wide range of physical symptoms, which show up at different times, and it is hard to track the causes and know which supplements are making a difference, especially when I do a lot of diet adjustments regularly as well, and my body goes through another range of symptoms and responses in relation to my period each month as well. I would need to make only one change in supplement OR diet at time with a few months in between each change to really know what is causing what and what is helping what. However, the medley of supplements I have now I think is excellent, as I am progressively feeling better than I have in like a decade. The most recent addition to my diet is Total Restore, which I was excited to find. Taken alongside high quality daily vitamins and minerals and a high quality daily probiotic, as well as a balanced, nutritious diet, I think Total Restore has been a significant addition to my gut health protocol. I am feeling good! I am looking forward to consistently using it going forward to continue repairing and maintaining a healthy gut, and hopefully take back the years lost to a super messed up gut!

Finally Relief from Colitis

Call me a Skeptic. I have never ordered any type of supplement to "cure" any of my aches and pains. I grew up around medicine in an era when Doctors of Osteopathy (the ones with a D.O. suffix) were considered quacks. Thankfully, that is no longer the case.
However, after 2.5 years of bloody stools, intestinal spasms, fatigue and irregular, multiple bowel movements daily, multiple colonoscopies, barium enhanced CT scans and a diagnosis of undifferentiated Colitis (i.e. non-ulcerative), and 2.5 years of my GI Doc giving me 2 options, an immune suppressant, or a bowel resection, I was ready to try anything that might bring me relief from the IBS, and the debilitating fatigue that ensued with every flare up.
Often, I would spend several days in bed, or just getting out of bed, or going back to bed, all day long. I had NO energy for life, work, friends, or any activity, like working out in the yard.
The proverbial "then one day" happened. My wife came across an article about Dr. Gundry and the symptoms that were described exactly matched my own. I went on-line and did some Google Research and after reading Dr. Gundry's CV, I thought what the heck, I am ready to try anything that might offer me relief from my symptoms, especially from someone with Dr. Gundry's impeccable credentials.
So, I finished my first bottle of Total Restore today. I have taken it as recommended, 3 capsules a day, for 30 days now. After about 2 weeks, in fact since April 2nd, and I remember the date because my last appointment with my GI doctor was the day before, at which time we had scheduled yet another colonoscopy for the following week.
That day, I woke up and experienced the first normal bowel movement I had experienced since late summer 2016. And the fatigue and lethargy were not there.
I felt energetic. Not jump over buildings energetic, but energetic enough to get up, work (I work form home), not feel tapped out by noon and actually felt "good" for the first time in so long I cannot honestly remember the last time I felt that good.
Well, I am a Skeptic, but I kept taking my Total Restore, waiting for the inevitable relapse into my fatigue, irregular bowel movements, bloody stools, etc.
And that has not happened. I still feel really good. I am back to my normal bowel activity and have not experienced those debilitating intestinal spasms, that I had grown so used to having every day and have not had to go to bed to rest during the day since then.
So, I canceled the colonoscopy and embraced my Total Restore instead.
I cannot recommend this product highly enough for the types of symptoms I have described. If you are suffering with GI issues that affect your daily life and your ability to enjoy life, I recommend that you at least try Total Restore. It has worked wonders in my life and restored my gut to the state of health I had previously known in my 70 years of living. Hopefully, it can do the same for you.

Peace of mind

I love the products from Dr Gundry. I have seen dramatic improvements in my health. I travel full time and often eat out. Having the Lectin Shield with me gives me a feeling of security and ease in case I eat lectins and anything my body doesnt' like.