Agnes A.

Agnes A.New South Wales

Proplant

Do not use - YOU WILL BEB DOING A SUBSCRIPTION and by the time you realise you will have received the next notication of your card being charged. I ordered on impulse from Facebook, I did not see any subscription and only made one order. Now have 2 orders and a repeat order. I would not trust them, asked for proof that I made a subscription, but never received it.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM!!!

Do NOT buy!!!! This company is a total SCAM!!!!!! All they want is your money and dont give a dam about the customer buying it!!!!!

DO NOT BUY!!!!!!

Antwaneit H.

Antwaneit H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

The worst online shopping experience

Find out how Gundry MD compares to other Chemists

Great Products--I have been using your probiotics for at least 2 years.

Great products and a wonderful range of products and the website is easy to manage. I don't always like the sales you have to deal with when you purchase a product. Wait here is another special deal for you....

This is very good so far.

It is very good and I.m very satisfied and doing very good now sense i got this and i.m glad i got this.

Vas

VasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rated the ordering process- Which is targeted at upselling you more & more

Felt the sales pressure of ordering & by the end of it, I decided to not place order but unfortunately seems I’ve ordered 3 plus the extra 6 bottles costing usd350
I hope this is genuine & not a scam I simply can’t afford

Am hoping I can come back to give a 5 star review once products I’ve now ordered arrive & do what they are supposed to do

Paul C.

Paul C.South East Queensland, QLD

Scam Company Fake Product..Beware!!!!

Full of fake reviews

I checked about the first 24 "reviews" and all except 2 were from reviewers that joined during July and early August 2020, with the review being posted just after they joined. Of course ALL of these reviews were 5 STARS.

optimist

optimistSydney, NSW

Complete scam

without prejudice
This is a total scam. Claims to be a modern cure all. Tried for 3 months to only suffer severe constipation. Claimed on the guarantee. Gundry then scammed me again. Said i had to post him the empty container to california to get a refund. - net result $20. Had the capsules analysed - they contained paper. This is not worth the paper he sends you. Must have a lot of suckers in Oz as the product came from Victoria.

Happy customer

Happy customerGoulburn Valley, VIC

This is a reat product. Feeling awesome since taking it

Very easy to navigate the store to purchase what I want. We are both satisfied with all the products that we have purchased and recommend highly to anyone Dr Gundry products.

It’s a wonderful product!! Made a huge difference in my all over well being

I order dr. Gundry’s products online, it’s simple and easy!! If I have a question, I call his team and they are always helpful and give me satisfying answers!! They always come up with a perfect solution

Aaron Martin

Aaron MartinSydney, NSW

Such a complete colony of good bugs!

A great quality product. Such a complete variety of strains which the highest I can get anywhere else is 13 strains. I love the plant paradox books and this product allows me to build that bacteria colony we so desperately need.

I don’t just swallow these, I use them as starter cultures to make fermented sauerkraut, coconut water and yoghurt.

Sheina PetchCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dark Spot remover

I have been using the Dark Spot Remover twice a day for 4 Weeks on three spots on my face and one on my chest ...absolutely no improvement..they are exactly the same ..it does not work..am so disappointed .

Sheina Petch

Thanks for your reply...I am still using it twice a day and will continue for the next too months ...I will be delighted if it does really work and will let you know ..
Sincerely
Sheina Petch

Won't live without this product!

This was easy to purchase plus I added Bio complete. Great range of choices of products. I love both products and have recently added the reds and vanilla shake. I love the healthy feeling I have every day.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Thank you for sharing, Kimberly! We are happy to hear that our products are serving you well. Have a great day!

Probiotic product is expensive but worth it!

Like the old saying goes, you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get. This product actually
works and I am a repeat customer. I would recommend.

Aria G.Gundry MD

We appreciate your kind words and support, Bobby! Thank you for sharing. Have a great day!

Great Experience with Lectin Shield

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Jane, Aria from Gundry MD here! We are so happy to hear that the Lectin Shield is serving you well! Thank you for sharing. Have a great day!

Love this product and the benefits and rapid weight loss!!!!

Love the store and the regular discount advertisements. I have order quite a few products and love getting the discount offers just when I'm about to run out...Smile. Keep up the good work in your advertisements and discounted offers.

Aria G.Gundry MD

We appreciate your kind words and support, Wilmer! Thank you for sharing. Have a great day!

I feel more energy and going to the gym regularly does seem easier. Can’t wait to see the long term effects.

I buy after looking at your videos and understanding what the products I purchase should do for me. I appreciate listening to your videos, however I must say that they are repetitive and take away some of my interest. I understand that this is probably the first time an other person looking as this video get to hear about you. Maybe there might be a way for first time viewers to see the whole video while your frequent viewers could jump start to the study itself...

Aria G.Gundry MD

Happy with the results so far but want to revamp my regimen to reduce/discontinue overlapping products.

Had a bit of trouble getting registered as a member but once I managed that, it has been easy. I have ordered quite a few products and am certain that many overlap. So, I am in the process of reviewing/assessing all and comparing their ingredients to find the ones I can discontinue. I am converting from BioTrust and a low carb/keto like diet. I am on a supplement plan that began with the recommendations of a nutritionist some years ago then revised 2 years ago. However, with the information you have provided on line, I want to convert to Dr Gundry's recommendations. It appears that his concentration on the latest science along with his personal experience is exactly what I need.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Thank you for sharing, Charline! We are looking forward to hearing more about your experience with Gundry MD products as you begin to use them. Feel free to email me feedback at aria@gundrymd.com! Have a great day!

Excellent product!!

Excellent product!! I have regular bowel movement stomach is no longer bloated, I don't have high cravings for sugar and sweets Like I used to. And I would and do recommend this product to others. This product is just great!!

Aria G.Gundry MD

Thank you for your kind words and support! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with this product. Have a great day!