4.3

Sheina PetchCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dark Spot remover

I have been using the Dark Spot Remover twice a day for 4 Weeks on three spots on my face and one on my chest ...absolutely no improvement..they are exactly the same ..it does not work..am so disappointed .

Sheina Petch

Thanks for your reply...I am still using it twice a day and will continue for the next too months ...I will be delighted if it does really work and will let you know ..
Sincerely
Sheina Petch

Won't live without this product!

This was easy to purchase plus I added Bio complete. Great range of choices of products. I love both products and have recently added the reds and vanilla shake. I love the healthy feeling I have every day.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Thank you for sharing, Kimberly! We are happy to hear that our products are serving you well. Have a great day!

Probiotic product is expensive but worth it!

Like the old saying goes, you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get. This product actually
works and I am a repeat customer. I would recommend.

Aria G.Gundry MD

We appreciate your kind words and support, Bobby! Thank you for sharing. Have a great day!

Great Experience with Lectin Shield

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Jane, Aria from Gundry MD here! We are so happy to hear that the Lectin Shield is serving you well! Thank you for sharing. Have a great day!

Love this product and the benefits and rapid weight loss!!!!

Love the store and the regular discount advertisements. I have order quite a few products and love getting the discount offers just when I'm about to run out...Smile. Keep up the good work in your advertisements and discounted offers.

Aria G.Gundry MD

We appreciate your kind words and support, Wilmer! Thank you for sharing. Have a great day!

I feel more energy and going to the gym regularly does seem easier. Can’t wait to see the long term effects.

I buy after looking at your videos and understanding what the products I purchase should do for me. I appreciate listening to your videos, however I must say that they are repetitive and take away some of my interest. I understand that this is probably the first time an other person looking as this video get to hear about you. Maybe there might be a way for first time viewers to see the whole video while your frequent viewers could jump start to the study itself...

Aria G.Gundry MD

Happy with the results so far but want to revamp my regimen to reduce/discontinue overlapping products.

Had a bit of trouble getting registered as a member but once I managed that, it has been easy. I have ordered quite a few products and am certain that many overlap. So, I am in the process of reviewing/assessing all and comparing their ingredients to find the ones I can discontinue. I am converting from BioTrust and a low carb/keto like diet. I am on a supplement plan that began with the recommendations of a nutritionist some years ago then revised 2 years ago. However, with the information you have provided on line, I want to convert to Dr Gundry's recommendations. It appears that his concentration on the latest science along with his personal experience is exactly what I need.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Thank you for sharing, Charline! We are looking forward to hearing more about your experience with Gundry MD products as you begin to use them. Feel free to email me feedback at aria@gundrymd.com! Have a great day!

Excellent product!!

Excellent product!! I have regular bowel movement stomach is no longer bloated, I don't have high cravings for sugar and sweets Like I used to. And I would and do recommend this product to others. This product is just great!!

Aria G.Gundry MD

Thank you for your kind words and support! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with this product. Have a great day!

Allan

AllanMid North Coast, NSW

Morning regularity

First thing every morning I have a shaker drink of water containing Gundry Power Blues, Vital Reds, Primal Plants, MCT Wellness and Prebiothrive. It sets me up for the day.

Aria G.Gundry MD

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our products, Allan! Thank you for your support. Have a great day!

Finally, some improvement

I have finally started losing weight on a steady basis. Maybe I have finally found the right combination of products. It's slow, but as long as I make progress, I'm happy!

Aria G.Gundry MD

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience using our products, Sue! Have a great day.

NO ENERGY

it's hard to say I'm not very good at this kind of stuff but I sure the more I look the better I will get and I feel what I have bought has done a lot for me. I still need to loose 60 pounds and it's really hard for me because I spend 99 % of the time behind the wheel.

Great Product

I love Gundry's olive oil. It is stronger than any other olive oil I tasted so a little goes a long way. I use 1 tablespoon of his olive oil everyday in a smoothie mixed with his prebiothrive, vital reds, primal plants, coconut milk, and ice. The best part is that it actually tastes delicious!

Aria G.Gundry MD

We appreciate your feedback, Natalie! Thank you for sharing. Have a great day!

Different but better!

Aria G.Gundry MD

Thank you for your kind words, Amanda! We sincerely appreciate your support! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding our products, feel free to email me at aria@gundrymd.com, and I would be happy to assist you. Have a great day!

The best olive oil ever!

I purchased through an advertisement by Dr Gundry, so, no navigation of the store was needed. I absolutely love the olive oil. It has been great on each food I have used it on, especially salads.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Hi Linda, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying Gundry MD's Olive Oil. Have a great day!

Very DELICIOUS!!

It’s slightly bitter tasting/spicy but I love it. So glad I found it! It’s so delicious with fresh herb for bread dipping. I put the olive oil on everything and wished I had ordered more than I did.

Aria G.Gundry MD

We appreciate your feedback, Rani! Thank you for sharing your experience using Gundry MD's Olive Oil with us. Have a great day!

Simply....the best taste

The store is very easy to navigate everything is simple and to the point. The prices are reasonable and also the discounts are vey atractive. I’m very pleased and satisfied

Aria G.Gundry MD

We are so happy to hear this, Issy! Have a great day.

Yummy enough to eat alone.

Aria G.Gundry MD

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Gundry MD's Olive Oil! Thank you for sharing, RyLee. Have a great day!

So happy to have found Dr. Gundry and his products....

The total experience from on line ordering to receiving notifications of order status to the product itself is always excellent. I take the Primal Plants, Vital Reds, Vitamin D, and the Complete shake daily post surgery and I'm confident my body is getting everything it needs to heal....and the best thing is I can pronounce every ingredient and know what they are. Thank you Dr. Gundry, you have changed my life!!

Aria G.Gundry MD

We are so happy to hear that our products are serving you well, Marisa! Have a great day.

Very good product, I am using it specifically on salads

The website is easy to navigate, the products are versatile to satisfy your health and I am very satisfied on the quality of the these products. I am glad I can replenish these products on the website.

Aria G.Gundry MD

This is so great to hear, Benjamin! Thank you for your feedback. Have a great day!

Great product !

It was easy to order the Olive Oil just like any product at Gundry MD. I'm very satisfied with this Olive Oil . I take a spoonful with my dinner and it tastes good. I'm very satisfied using all the products from Gundry MD.

Aria G.Gundry MD

Thank you for your feedback, Virgie! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products. Have a great day!