Gundry MD

Gundry MD

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MY MIRACLE TRIO

Hi Dr Gundry, I am taking what I call ,my miracle trio plus one, namely bio complete 3, total restore and vital reds and my plus one prebiothrive. A great big THANK YOU for these wonderful products as they have greatly improved my bathroom experiences in the short time I have been taking them. I will not be running out of these products in future. Regards, Mary

Love the taste hoping for results

I did get a bit confused with online shopping because even though I had selected Australia as my place of residence the prices remained in American dollars. I don’t think this is right. I do however LOVE the shake and am feeling much better for taking it. I have also addedese Total Restore and Lectin Shield and am eating the Plant Paradox way. Hoping I will finally get some results- I have tried everything else. I hope Dr Gundry is right and I can lose these excess kilos. Regards Rhonnie

Love my plant protein

The website was easy to navigate .
I love that there are so many products to choose from.
I am very pleased with my product and can’t wait to share with friends.

I have been using Proplant Complete Shake, help increase my protein

It was very easy to find the product that I was interested in, and to place my order. The ingredients are actually recognizable, and it has a great chocolate flavor.

Excellent Product!

This product not only addresses dark spots and makes them disappear, but it also makes skin look years younger. Highly recommend this product. Using heat to dry this product works.

I ordered some products but wanted to return them as they were not applicable for me or my husband. Reason being we were already eating lots of fruit and vegetables and did not need the Primal Plants and Vital Reds. The supervisor, Pierina, was fantastic as she efficiently explained to me how to go about a refund.
I packaged the goods that were remaining from the money back guarantee offer and a refund went into my bank account as she promised within a few days after they received the products. So thank you for honouring your promise on your products.

Food cravings are GONE!

I ran out for a few days before buying my new stock. I can REALLY tell the difference. With the shakes, my food cravings are completely gone. I don't have the urge to over eat or eat bad things. My blood sugar has stabilized and reduced my need to use insulin.

My boyfriend and I are committed to this product we enjoy it morning and night as a meal replacement.

The store is a little bit complicated to navigate and your purchase history is not saved so you can't simply re-order. In addition my credit card was charged and an order sent out when I didn't make it. I am still working this through with the customer service team. The product is great but the service through customer service is difficult and frustrating. I have two outstanding issues at the moment. We purchase 3 bottles of Plant Based Shake each week at the moment. We also use the Pro and pre biotics. The plant based shake is the best we have ever used.

Heart Buddy

Excellent product and blends well with Vital Reds. Easy to obtain and digest. Product is very consistent and I like the taste. I recommend it to my family and friends.

My go to energy and stamina!

Looking for that perfect combination of energy to do a fast pace job, mental clarity to focus on quick decision making, and keeping pace over the length of a busy day has been my mission for years. My research led me to ProPlant Complete Shake. Mission success thanks to Dr. Gundry’s formula! Oh, and I lost 44 pounds.

Love it my bloating is getting less less

My trousers now fall off me bought a new belt too, my wife is so impressed as my shirts now also fit my body well. I pray it keeps working as I never missed one day in three werks

It is working

It was easy to navigate the store to find what I wanted, I just followed the links. There are a wide range of products available. It tastes good and does not contain corn.

It is working and I have recommended it to several friends who have age spots.

It was easy because I just followed the link to what I wanted. Navigation was easy and the range of products seem like a good selection. I watched the you tube video about the product before I decided to try it. Now I will have to reorder it since it works.

Outstanding Supplement

I have been using Heart Defense daily for the last 2 years and find that it not only tastes great but helps to increase my energy levels. I drink it between 3 and 4 pm daily, when my energy level is at its lowest. It gives me that extra boost to continue my daily activities. I would highly recommend it.

Worked wonders!

I took before pictures honestly expecting to use them to return the item when it didn’t work. But after 2 months I noticed my dark spots smaller and lighter!!! I am impressed and will continue purchasing the dark spot serum!

Heart Defense Boosts my energy and motivation.

Since I have been taking Heart Defense I've noticed several benefits. I have more energy, less food cravings, better mental clarity, the weight has come off easier and a overall better feeling of wellness. Heat Defense tastes good with chocolate taste from the Cocoa. I mix heart Defense with Vital Reds and water and drink mid-day for an instant boost of energy and vitality.

Health and vitality!

We're very satisfied with Proplant Complete shake with the 10.6 grams per serving of protein. It's just the right blend of protein, flaxseed, spirulina, hemp protein, healthy cocoa, and stevia sweetener, can't get any better, just make the satisfying smoothie recipe on the side and you're good to go.

Fabulous way to lose weight

It is truly amazing how so few calories can make one feel so full and satisfied for the next 4 to 5 hours. Diets I have experienced in the past have left me with a feeling of starvation, but not Gundry's protein shake!

Smooth results

I still need to compare before and after photos especially of my hands. I feel the spots look lighter. My face felt particularly smooth and my complexion looked so good I don’t need a foundation.
Will order some more.

Truly Looks Like a Shake

The Gundry M. D. protein shake is the thickest and creamiest protein shake I’ve every had. I was delighted to find that my after workout drink was actually a treat. I highly recommend this product!

Where can I buy Gundy md products in Australia

What is the shelf life of products, especially Heart Defense and Prebiotic powder. and MCT Wellness? None of them dissolve completely in water, ever when using a blender or warm water. I even tried to mix them with a bit of MCI Oil before adding to the water. There is usually grainy particles floating or left in the blender or cup. Any suggestions?

Is it all right to take Energy Review if I am not overweight?
Hi there, I'm Aria from Gundry MD. Thank you for your question. Energy Renew is designed to promote all day wakefulness and clearer thinking, helps you recover faster from tiring activities, helps maintain a healthier metabolism, and more! As always, we do recommend that you consult your primary physician prior to starting any new product to ensure that it is right for you. Please e-mail me at Aria@gundrymd.com if you have any other questions!