AustralianVitamins.com

AustralianVitamins.com

Poor Service

I placed an order. After 10 days I started calling. No one answers l! Very poor form from this company

Cheryl

CherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

I am very happy with the range of products, the prices and the fast delivery from AustralianVitamins, I was kept well informed about my order and will keep using AustralianVitamins in the future

Moses G.Sydney, NSW

Not Australian ingredients

Australian with Chinese ingredients in most of the products. They would not disclose country of origin on a lot of their ingredients. This is the same for most vitamin companies claiming to be Australian made their ingredients are Chinese made and then pressed and packaged in Australia. GMP standards as all these companies make claim to are self regulated within its own company so it’s biased and does not test for most heavy metals. We need real Australian made vitamins in this country and we need regulation for manufacturers to provide country of origin of ingredients on their labels.

Moses G.

I am reviewing your product and customer service all I want is honesty.

Winnie

WinnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Herb of gold hayfever and sinus ease

Excellent products! I tried and it works. I will definitely buy it again. I bought four of them and got good bargain.

Australian V.Australianvitamins.com

Hi Winnie, thank you so much for leaving a review :)

Rossella R.

Rossella R.Perth, WA

No support whatsoever!!

I have placed my first order and wanting to pay for it, so that i can get it posted out ASAP. Tried contacting them via phone 3 times and via email, but unfortunately never got a call back. Extremely disappointed and unfortunately i will not be supporting them. I will get my products elsewhere. SHAME!

Dani70

Dani70Northern Region, NSW

Fast and efficient

I found what I wanted straight away, site was easy to navigate. Ordering was easy, price was great and delivery was received quickly despite COVID-19 restrictions. Received regular updates on product dispatch and delivery.

DOROTHY GALE

DOROTHY GALEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Business

I recommend this business, as it provides a wide range of quality products that are competitively priced.

When I made an order, it was dispatched quickly, which resulted in it being delivered quickly.

Julia Shea

Julia SheaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesomeness personified (in the form of a business)

Was handed to Australia Post within hours of placing order and received the next business day. Great doing business with! Products are of the highest quality and the cheapest I could find. My go to vitamin store.

Excellent price and fast delivery.

I buy peptipro all the time as I go threw 1 a week so price is very important, delivery was fast and website was easy to navigate. I got an email with a tracking number which is great.

Linwood

LinwoodAlice Springs, NT

Great Service!

I received my product in a timely manner. Even though Australia is dealing with delayed shipments due to the pandemic, the product I ordered arrived in less time than was estimated!

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices!!!!

I will do everything possible to only buy fusion vitamins. This store sells them at the best price I have found. Really fast postage times. I got an email with a tracking number within a few hours.

Vitamins

Open and flexible attitude. When stocks are low they emailed me quickly to let me know and offer the refund. I decided to keep the order and not long after it arrived.

Ian

IanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The Best Online Store for your health needs

I'm so glad I found The Australian Vitamins website after an exhaustive online search. The service is second to none and the pricing is way below most other competitors either online or in shopping centres. All the products I have purchased have been top quality and always delivered in a timely manner. I will keep coming back over and over again due to the great customer service offered. Keep up the good work.

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Curcumin Advance

I love the Curcumin Advance It has helped me with my arthritis and I have even put my son in-law on to them. We can not believe the relief it gives, thank you and the prompt delivery is great. I would highly recommend Australian Vitamins.

Wyverne

WyverneNortheast, VIC

My best source for my health.

Navigation was easy- excellent website. Can buy all I need here. Fast delivery and well packaged. Trouble free shopping. Phone service is also helpful and pleasant.Quality of products is high.

lind

lind

Great, would recommend

The great service could not be faulted at all, fast to post and packaging was excellent. Loved the free samples too. Quailty of available products was substantial and had agreat range

JodiB

JodiBThe Mallee, VIC

Tiger nut flour

My order arrived promptly, was very happy with ease of making my purchase .Will definitely shop here again Thank you. Had no trouble finding what I wanted. Impressed with range of products

Lozza

LozzaHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service!

I have shopped at Australian Vitamins for several years and always had great service, quick delivery and quality products at affordable prices. Thanks for your dependable service!!! And ease of finding what I want!!!

Excellent service

Excellent service and very helpful, I rang to see if they stock a hair product that I needed and the person I spoke to was very helpful. They shipped it on the same day and received it the next day. Definetly will buy from them again.

Nan

NanTelina

Very easy to navigate the online store. Range of products is outstanding and if a product isnt listed they do try hard to supply. Always great quality with long expiry.

Nikita

Nikitaasked

Hi, I’ve been waiting to order Anna’s wild Yam cream, however it says out of stock but continue to pay. I prefer paying when items are in stock. I’ve written a couple of emails on contact us but didn’t hear anything in return.
Can you confirm when you will be getting stocks?

Australian V.Australianvitamins.com

Hi Nikita thank you for your questions. I can see that we responded to your email yesterday, it may have been directed to your junk / spam folder.

The Anna's Wild Yam cream is back in stock and you are welcome to purchase from here:

If you have any further questions at all feel free to contact us here: https://www.australianvitamins.com/contact

rob

robasked

I am trying to reconcile my Credit Card statement which has one item relating to you, it was for mail order188235119Gb
Can you please inform me what the item was.
Rob Lyons

Australian V.Australianvitamins.com

Hi Rob, thank you for getting in touch. We have checked on this and the order number provided isn't a sequence we use for our orders. It does not appear familiar to us.

We also couldn't locate an order under your name.

You are welcome to get in touch using the link below and provide more details such as a screenshot of the transaction on your credit card statement and we would be happy to look into this further.

Thanks Rob!

John G.asked

Do you stock Astaxanthin ?

Australian V.Australianvitamins.com

Hi John, we stock the Green Nutritionals Astaxanthin in the new double strength 12mg.

You may view this here: https://www.australianvitamins.com/product/microrganics-green-nutritionals-astaxanthin-6mg-hawaiian-natural

If you have any other questions at all please don't hesitate to get in touch - https://www.australianvitamins.com/contact/

John G.

Please supply the price of this item ?

Bent O.
Bent O.

But the price is in the above link

Get an answer from our members and Australianvitamins.com representatives