4.4

Linwood

LinwoodAlice Springs, NT

Great Service!

I received my product in a timely manner. Even though Australia is dealing with delayed shipments due to the pandemic, the product I ordered arrived in less time than was estimated!

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices!!!!

I will do everything possible to only buy fusion vitamins. This store sells them at the best price I have found. Really fast postage times. I got an email with a tracking number within a few hours.

Vitamins

Open and flexible attitude. When stocks are low they emailed me quickly to let me know and offer the refund. I decided to keep the order and not long after it arrived.

Ian

IanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The Best Online Store for your health needs

I'm so glad I found The Australian Vitamins website after an exhaustive online search. The service is second to none and the pricing is way below most other competitors either online or in shopping centres. All the products I have purchased have been top quality and always delivered in a timely manner. I will keep coming back over and over again due to the great customer service offered. Keep up the good work.

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Curcumin Advance

I love the Curcumin Advance It has helped me with my arthritis and I have even put my son in-law on to them. We can not believe the relief it gives, thank you and the prompt delivery is great. I would highly recommend Australian Vitamins.

Wyverne

WyverneNortheast, VIC

My best source for my health.

Navigation was easy- excellent website. Can buy all I need here. Fast delivery and well packaged. Trouble free shopping. Phone service is also helpful and pleasant.Quality of products is high.

lind

lind

Great, would recommend

The great service could not be faulted at all, fast to post and packaging was excellent. Loved the free samples too. Quailty of available products was substantial and had agreat range

JodiB

JodiBThe Mallee, VIC

Tiger nut flour

My order arrived promptly, was very happy with ease of making my purchase .Will definitely shop here again Thank you. Had no trouble finding what I wanted. Impressed with range of products

Lozza

LozzaHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service!

I have shopped at Australian Vitamins for several years and always had great service, quick delivery and quality products at affordable prices. Thanks for your dependable service!!! And ease of finding what I want!!!

Excellent service

Excellent service and very helpful, I rang to see if they stock a hair product that I needed and the person I spoke to was very helpful. They shipped it on the same day and received it the next day. Definetly will buy from them again.

Nan

NanTelina

Very easy to navigate the online store. Range of products is outstanding and if a product isnt listed they do try hard to supply. Always great quality with long expiry.

Herbie

HerbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The stress and anxiety tablets have helped me a lot my headaches have improved and I feel better in myself , I am able to do more and don’t always feel so tired. Some of my friends have noticed a different in me for the better

Kirby

KirbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting service and shipping

Took over a week to arrive , they didn’t send me any tracking number until I contacted them a week later and of course blamed Australia post... I do a lot of shopping online and never takes over a week to arrive
Will never buy again from here

janine.ocallaghan

janine.ocallaghanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fast!!!

Australian Vitamins’ website was really easy to navigate with a great range of products. Ordering and paying for my selection was fast and easy. Very quick delivery!! Good communication from supplier.

Australian V.Australianvitamins.com

Hi Janine, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. Much appreciated :)

LEKH RAJ B.

LEKH RAJ B.Sydney, NSW

Good Product

Product delivered with very good packing & on time delivery.Very Happy with the service.
Also offered free delivery over $100.
(I generally don’t write the reviews.But thought of writing as it could be helpful for someone)

Australian V.Australianvitamins.com

Thank you so much Lekh! :)

Susie

SusieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn't ask for more!

This is my go to company for all my vitamin needs. I recently received my order & one item was missing. After contacting the company the item was on my doorstep the very next day. That's what I call great service.

Australian V.Australianvitamins.com

Thank you Susie :) We are happy to have been able to help!

MrKenny

MrKennyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The best online retailer I've dealt with

Australianvitamins.com know how to run a business properly.Their selection of items is enormous & even when I buy dozens of items in the one single purchase they're prompt in fulfilling & dispatching their orders,they package items safely,securely & efficiently & consequently my orders arrive within a couple of days.I couldn't be happier in my dealings with Australianvitamins.com & look forward to doing business with them for the duration

Thank you MrKenny!

Bev

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products, prices & service

Very easy to navigate & find the products I needed plus was pleasantly surprised to find the price so reasonable as well. Delivery was very quick & efficient communication. Thanks Australian Vitamins

Kaye

KayePerth, WA

Happy customer

I am happy to order from Australian vitamins again as first time this year. The online service was easy plus the emails that linked to the phase of postage was informative. I received my vitamins in good timing and happy to receive reasonable discounts.

SeeT