AustralianVitamins.com

AustralianVitamins.com

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australianvitamins.com

Vicky n Geoff
Vicky n GeoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Business who are also Environmentally Friendly.

Bought 4 Vitamins through this business. They kept in touch throughout the short wait for my vitamins to arrive. Well packaged with biodegradable filling. Contact made again after receiving my vitamins. Recommend this Aussie Vitamin Supplier.

Poor Service

I placed an order. After 10 days I started calling. No one answers l! Very poor form from this company

Cheryl
CherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

I am very happy with the range of products, the prices and the fast delivery from AustralianVitamins, I was kept well informed about my order and will keep using AustralianVitamins in the future

Moses G.Sydney, NSW

Not Australian ingredients

Australian with Chinese ingredients in most of the products. They would not disclose country of origin on a lot of their ingredients. This is the same for most vitamin companies claiming to be Australian made their ingredients are Chinese made and then pressed and packaged in Australia. GMP standards as all these companies make claim to are self regulated within its own company so it’s biased and does not test for most heavy metals. We need real Australian made vitamins in this country and we need regulation for manufacturers to provide country of origin of ingredients on their labels.

Moses G.

I am reviewing your product and customer service all I want is honesty.

Winnie
WinnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Herb of gold hayfever and sinus ease

Excellent products! I tried and it works. I will definitely buy it again. I bought four of them and got good bargain.

Australian V.Australianvitamins.comSend a private message

Hi Winnie, thank you so much for leaving a review :)

Rossella R.
Rossella R.Perth, WA

No support whatsoever!!

I have placed my first order and wanting to pay for it, so that i can get it posted out ASAP. Tried contacting them via phone 3 times and via email, but unfortunately never got a call back. Extremely disappointed and unfortunately i will not be supporting them. I will get my products elsewhere. SHAME!

Dani70
Dani70Northern Region, NSW

Fast and efficient

I found what I wanted straight away, site was easy to navigate. Ordering was easy, price was great and delivery was received quickly despite COVID-19 restrictions. Received regular updates on product dispatch and delivery.

DOROTHY GALE
DOROTHY GALEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Business

I recommend this business, as it provides a wide range of quality products that are competitively priced.

When I made an order, it was dispatched quickly, which resulted in it being delivered quickly.

Julia Shea
Julia SheaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesomeness personified (in the form of a business)

Was handed to Australia Post within hours of placing order and received the next business day. Great doing business with! Products are of the highest quality and the cheapest I could find. My go to vitamin store.

Find out how AustralianVitamins.com compares to other Chemists

Excellent price and fast delivery.

I buy peptipro all the time as I go threw 1 a week so price is very important, delivery was fast and website was easy to navigate. I got an email with a tracking number which is great.

Linwood
LinwoodAlice Springs, NT

Great Service!

I received my product in a timely manner. Even though Australia is dealing with delayed shipments due to the pandemic, the product I ordered arrived in less time than was estimated!

Nic
NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices!!!!

I will do everything possible to only buy fusion vitamins. This store sells them at the best price I have found. Really fast postage times. I got an email with a tracking number within a few hours.

Vitamins

Open and flexible attitude. When stocks are low they emailed me quickly to let me know and offer the refund. I decided to keep the order and not long after it arrived.

Ian
IanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The Best Online Store for your health needs

I'm so glad I found The Australian Vitamins website after an exhaustive online search. The service is second to none and the pricing is way below most other competitors either online or in shopping centres. All the products I have purchased have been top quality and always delivered in a timely manner. I will keep coming back over and over again due to the great customer service offered. Keep up the good work.

Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

Curcumin Advance

I love the Curcumin Advance It has helped me with my arthritis and I have even put my son in-law on to them. We can not believe the relief it gives, thank you and the prompt delivery is great. I would highly recommend Australian Vitamins.