Australianvitamins.com

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Herbie

HerbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The stress and anxiety tablets have helped me a lot my headaches have improved and I feel better in myself , I am able to do more and don’t always feel so tired. Some of my friends have noticed a different in me for the better

Lozza

LozzaHunter Region, NSW

Best service!

I have always had great service from Australian Vitamins and this time just the same. Reliable efficient and fast. My parcel arrived well before the predicted delivery date. Many thanks once again!

Kirby

KirbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting service and shipping

Took over a week to arrive , they didn’t send me any tracking number until I contacted them a week later and of course blamed Australia post... I do a lot of shopping online and never takes over a week to arrive
Will never buy again from here

janine.ocallaghan

janine.ocallaghanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fast!!!

Australian Vitamins’ website was really easy to navigate with a great range of products. Ordering and paying for my selection was fast and easy. Very quick delivery!! Good communication from supplier.

Australian V.Australianvitamins.com

Hi Janine, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. Much appreciated :)

LEKH RAJ B.

LEKH RAJ B.Sydney, NSW

Good Product

Product delivered with very good packing & on time delivery.Very Happy with the service.
Also offered free delivery over $100.
(I generally don’t write the reviews.But thought of writing as it could be helpful for someone)

Australian V.Australianvitamins.com

Thank you so much Lekh! :)

Susie

SusieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn't ask for more!

This is my go to company for all my vitamin needs. I recently received my order & one item was missing. After contacting the company the item was on my doorstep the very next day. That's what I call great service.

Australian V.Australianvitamins.com

Thank you Susie :) We are happy to have been able to help!

MrKenny

MrKennyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The best online retailer I've dealt with

Australianvitamins.com know how to run a business properly.Their selection of items is enormous & even when I buy dozens of items in the one single purchase they're prompt in fulfilling & dispatching their orders,they package items safely,securely & efficiently & consequently my orders arrive within a couple of days.I couldn't be happier in my dealings with Australianvitamins.com & look forward to doing business with them for the duration

Thank you MrKenny!

Bev

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products, prices & service

Very easy to navigate & find the products I needed plus was pleasantly surprised to find the price so reasonable as well. Delivery was very quick & efficient communication. Thanks Australian Vitamins

Kaye

KayePerth, WA

Happy customer

I am happy to order from Australian vitamins again as first time this year. The online service was easy plus the emails that linked to the phase of postage was informative. I received my vitamins in good timing and happy to receive reasonable discounts.

SeeT

SeeTSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

N James

N JamesBonner 2914, ACT

Excellent customer service!

I recently bulk purchased Mediherb Polyfem, the only product that assists with my PCOS. Upon opening the package, one of the six bottles was completely smashed, contaminating the contents of just this one bottle. Upon photographing the bottle and sending an email to Australian Vitamins, they were not only extremely apologetic for how the shipment arrived, but forwarded a free replacement bottle Express Post! I received it within the week of my first contacting them. I am so pleased that my long association with this company may continue. Thanks Australian Vitamins!

ROBBED BY TRIPSTA

ROBBED BY TRIPSTAGlenmore Park

Disappointed

Although there is a large amount of products available and the website is easy to use, the customer service is below satisfactory since in my experience it does not exist. I cannot phone them, they don't reply to emails and it has been 5 days since I ordered my express post.

SandyBlue

SandyBlueSydney

Good company

Large product selection, very good pricing. My order was delivered in quick time, very happy with the service.
I will continue to buy my vitamins from this company.

Lizzy

LizzyBrisbane

Grants Liquid Chlorophyll

Grants products are wonderful, in particular the liquid chlorophyll, very satisfied customer, also the natural toothpaste is great use it daily.

January 7th 2019 Update: Green is good! Wonderful

My husband and I drink it every day it is so good for you, so drink up! The benefits are immense, it is very easy to drink, we drink it with cool water from our fridge, some people like to drink it in the morning, we drink it at lunch time.

Great range of products,

Great range of products, best prices, quick delivery, excellent customer service, always happy to help. I’m a very happy customer.

May

MayMelbourne

Slow shipping

Very happy

Purchase on line
Very easy online site to navigate and use
Great company that it is in Australia
Bought Curcumin advance

Quick Shipping...

This is my first tix,e ordering online from Australian Vitamins - but it won't be my last.
We have yet to fully test the product, but if the speed and efficiancy of prcessing and shipping is anything to go by - we are expecting an awesome product. Thanks.

Very beneficial to our health

We bought the product on line.
The company was excellent to deal with, the postage was fast and we are very happy, will deal with the company again. Thanks.

Shopper

ShopperSydney

Easy service for products I wanted

Easy to use website with my box of vitamins, nuts, honey & açai arriving a few days later after several confirmations. All easy & good!