Australianvitamins.com

Australianvitamins.com

The best online retailer I've dealt with

Australianvitamins.com know how to run a business properly.Their selection of items is enormous & even when I buy dozens of items in the one single purchase they're prompt in fulfilling & dispatching their orders,they package items safely,securely & efficiently & consequently my orders arrive within a couple of days.I couldn't be happier in my dealings with Australianvitamins.com & look forward to doing business with them for the duration

Great products, prices & service

Very easy to navigate & find the products I needed plus was pleasantly surprised to find the price so reasonable as well. Delivery was very quick & efficient communication. Thanks Australian Vitamins

Happy customer

I am happy to order from Australian vitamins again as first time this year. The online service was easy plus the emails that linked to the phase of postage was informative. I received my vitamins in good timing and happy to receive reasonable discounts.

Poor customer service

Don't risk your money with them. I ordered a product to be posted to the UK. The product was expensive and it was $20 on top for postage. It failed to arrive. It was impossible to contact Australianvitamins by phone to report this... the phone kept cutting off. Emails initially went unanswered. Finally I found out from Royal Mail in the UK that the parcel had been held up in customs because it was incorrectly labelled by Australianvitamins and was being returned to them. Australianvitamins have offered NO compensation for their mistake. They reimbursed the cost of the product but refused to reimburse the $20 for postage. Any business that claims to have 'customer service' would be on the phone trying to sort out the problem caused by them. Appalling customer service.

Excellent customer service!

I recently bulk purchased Mediherb Polyfem, the only product that assists with my PCOS. Upon opening the package, one of the six bottles was completely smashed, contaminating the contents of just this one bottle. Upon photographing the bottle and sending an email to Australian Vitamins, they were not only extremely apologetic for how the shipment arrived, but forwarded a free replacement bottle Express Post! I received it within the week of my first contacting them. I am so pleased that my long association with this company may continue. Thanks Australian Vitamins!

Disappointed

Although there is a large amount of products available and the website is easy to use, the customer service is below satisfactory since in my experience it does not exist. I cannot phone them, they don't reply to emails and it has been 5 days since I ordered my express post.

Good company

Large product selection, very good pricing. My order was delivered in quick time, very happy with the service.
I will continue to buy my vitamins from this company.

Grants Liquid Chlorophyll

Grants products are wonderful, in particular the liquid chlorophyll, very satisfied customer, also the natural toothpaste is great use it daily.

January 7th 2019 Update: Green is good! Wonderful

My husband and I drink it every day it is so good for you, so drink up! The benefits are immense, it is very easy to drink, we drink it with cool water from our fridge, some people like to drink it in the morning, we drink it at lunch time.

Great range of products,

Great range of products, best prices, quick delivery, excellent customer service, always happy to help. I’m a very happy customer.

Slow shipping

Ordered on 14 Aug only to received on 23 August which is shockingly slow considering the company ships from melbourne and delivery was within Melbourne. Upon looking up the delivery status I found out that the company is awaiting for stock which was not noted in the invoice and no shipping information provided until I wrote to the company on 22 Aug to inquire about delivery. The customer service was prompt to reply and goods were promptly delivered on the day of response
While the company stated fact that they may run out of stock and may have stock replenishment wait time in the general delivery information section, it would have been more useful if the out of stock items are clearly identified upfront on the product description so that customers can make an informed decision whether they are at the liberty to wait for longer delivery or go elsewhere.

Very happy

Purchase on line
Very easy online site to navigate and use
Great company that it is in Australia
Bought Curcumin advance

Quick Shipping...

This is my first tix,e ordering online from Australian Vitamins - but it won't be my last.
We have yet to fully test the product, but if the speed and efficiancy of prcessing and shipping is anything to go by - we are expecting an awesome product. Thanks.

Very beneficial to our health

We bought the product on line.
The company was excellent to deal with, the postage was fast and we are very happy, will deal with the company again. Thanks.

Easy service for products I wanted

Easy to use website with my box of vitamins, nuts, honey & açai arriving a few days later after several confirmations. All easy & good!

Good price, you just need to be patient to receive it.

Pros: the price for the product I received was cheaper than anywhere else I could find (online & I store) & pairing with the free delivery (my order was over $100) it’s quite economical.
Cons: delivered wrong product, after finally receiving my order (delivery takes a while) I had one correct and one incorrect product which I then had to box back up & travel to the post office to return it. Defeats the purpose of getting items delivered. I did receive my replacement on the 6th day after I notified them- would have been nice to receive a voucher for the inconvenience to maintain customer loyalty.

Top service

Very happy from step one of the process to the delivery! Cannot complain about anything whilst completing my purchase..a very happy customer!!

Product excellent

Excellent service, I received my package within a couple of days, constant emails regarding the delivery status of my package.

Six stars at least!

I placed the order online on a Public Holiday weekend and received an email shortly afterwards thanking me for it and confirming the details and cost - which incidentally was better than I could find anywhere else. They dispatched the goods on the next business day as I would expect, sending another email to confirm that, at the same time giving me a link I could click on in order to track the shipment on its way to me. I received the goods only three days later - much to my surprise, because they had been sent via Australia Post, were travelling Interstate, and the tracking program had told me to expect them the following day. They were very securely packed (I was surprised by the lengths they went to - would have survived being run over by a truck!) and exactly as ordered. A truly first class service.

Hi Deek, thank you so much for the time taken to leave us a review :)

Fast service

No problem finding what i was looking for. Easy online ordering and speedy delivery. Very happy to use this company again.

Thank you Karin!

Purchased a Fusion Hair Tonic

Excellent communication and speedy postage. Just taken the product and it really food. I will surely re order again from the website again

Thanks Jobby!