Lucozade Energy

Lucozade Energy

See the Best Sports & Energy Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lucy

Lucy

Absolute Rubbish

Destroyed memories of my childhood by changing the formula. Its like re-writing history changing something that was invented in 1927. Overpriced and total lack of flavour. Will never buy again!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.60.

Lucozade

Please put the sugar back. Its not original anymore coke didn’t change ingredients why should you I use to love this drink not anymore.

Original Lucozade has been totally ruined

The sugar reduction in original Lucozade has totally destroyed the taste and flavour. I bought and loved the product since the 1970’s but will never buy Lucozade again. A magnificent product totally ruined

Ruined

They've changed it completely and put vile sweeteners in it, really gutted, my favourite drink tastes horrible, will never buy it like this.

John

JohnSouth Africa

Lucozade R.I.P.

Lucozade orange was by far the best drink around I loved it so much but now it tastes terrible I won't buy it anymore, they should fire the guy who made the decision to change the recipe!!!

Kermit

KermitPadiham, lancashire

Awful.

I love lucozade. Well at least I used to until they went and changed it! If I wanted to drink cheap lemonade I'd go and buy cheap lemonade and for a fraction of the cost. I've now run out of shops that had the old stock

I will never buy Lucozade again

The new lucozade with dramatically less sugar is hideous. It has no resemblence at all to the original drink. Its like a bad version of sprite. Everyone i know is saying the same and i will not be buying it again unless they return to the original drink. Get ready for sales to plummet!

I do not like lucozade

This is not good, the new lucozade tastes horrible and i do not appreciate it. The company is a mess.

Terrible now

Glass yes please,,,,,,these new plastic bottles.... yuk ,,,,don't tell me that no one has not yet complained about Lucozade tasting terrible in plastic bottles,,,,the liquid itself is awesome but only by being in glass ,,Definitely a big No now to myself and all my sporting mates ....

look what happened to coke ,,,,it was never the same once switched to plastic
Great tasting and would leave you refreshed
Going from glass to plastic

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Lucozade is a great tasting energy drink with a little fizz. It is nicely refreshing without being too sweet. I drank Lucozade when I was recovering from illness and found it really did work to help get me back on my feet. The price is good, but I have found it to be a little scarce in my area. Powerade seems to be the drink of choice with my local stockists. If you like energy drinks but want to try something new, give it a go!
Great taste & range of flavours. Really does work!
Not always available in my area

Jules
Jules

twink118

twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lucozade is the best energy drink on the market my favourite is the orange flavour and I would drink it all day every day. It tastes so much better than any other energy drink on the market at the moment. It cheep and is available almost everywhere I would most certainly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good tasting energy drink that is reasonably priced and does the job in giving you more energy at a time when you most need it.
This is my favorite energy drink of all time. Great.
Nothing i love it really great tasting drink.