1.0

Loan Term5 years
Application Process

Christopher L.
Christopher L.3 posts

Dont Get Ripped off By Lumi!!

Applied for a car loan with these guys. They offered me a loan at 19.95%. I went to a broker who deals with Angle Finance they offered me a loan at 9.95% one week later. Do not use Lumi!!! Go find a proper finance broker!!! Show details
Application Process
Irrate
Irrate

Super expensive

Check your loan details carefully you borrow a small amount and think about the repayment amount but if you check the contract details you can find the underlying interest rate as high as of 42% on short term loans. Seriously expensive way to get funding there has to be better options

Jain
Jain

Hi , my Brooker offer me a 15% rate of interest with 2 year payment plan. When I try to repay they saying your contract was 31% interest completely ripped of .