Lush

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In love

I love lush so much. I have had a couple of times where i had issues with products and staff or the customer service team are so easy to deal with. Leaving any issues resolved promptly. Since using lush shower gels only, for around 6 months i have noticed my skin has really softened and become looking healthy. I use their shampoos and conditioners now and my hair has come back to life. After the first use i noticed that my hair felt round and not flat. I believe this is due to these products being silicon free. You also only need a tiny amount of product so the products last ages making it cheaper then the things you find at the grocery store or chemist in the long run. Lush is just amazing.

Spring tulips

Spring tulipsAustralia

Beware of tub staining bath bombs

Guests who stayed in our holiday house recently used a Lush bath bomb in our lovely old cast iron tub and it left an awful pink stain in the tub. I googled it and these products are notorious for staining. Really hope my cleaner can get the stain out or the guests will loose their bond

Chris R

Chris R

Need to work on the customer experience in store

Love Lush products. I usually buy them online for my daughter each Christmas. This year I ventured into the store at Melbourne Central. I felt stressed immediately due to the constant surveillance from staff and being asked if I wanted help. I had $100 to spend and ended up only spending $13 due to the pressure. No more Lush for my daughter, next year Ill go elsewhere.

Store LocationMelbourne Central
Cassandra Boland

Cassandra BolandSydney, NSW

Lush is my favorite!

The team members at Lush are amazing, fun and helpful.
I use the Ocean Salt scrub on my face and the way it drys up my pimples and tightens my skin is so AMAZING I recommend this product to all my friends with skin issues.

They are ethical and have an amazing recycling scheme which makes me proud to buy these products!

Store LocationMiranda
LUSH Customer CareLush

Hi Cassandra, we're so thrilled to hear Ocean Salt has helped your skin feel clean and fresh! We hope yo see you shopping with us again soon. X Susan & The LUSH Team

JacciSydney, NSW

Absolutely Dreadful

Store LocationPenrith Plaza Lush
Jacci

Thank you for reaching out. The customer service is impressive, both in the store, very friendly and helpful, and after sale as well. Certainly a credit to the company So often after sales service is abysmal, so it is refreshing.

Mozza

MozzaPerth, WA

Everything is amazing

Everything is amazing so good and natural and...... smells delish! I would definitely recommend Getting any Beaty product from lush. Especially their bath bombs. So colourful. Many types also have glitter

Store LocationJoondalup

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible rash due to bath products

We bought the coloured play dohish stuff for my daughters to bathe in, they are both covered in rashes from head to toe. Beware guys. Would never use any of their products again.

Store LocationWerribee Plaza

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Loving Lush

The products are lovely, the more expensive soaps seem to last longer as I purchased a block of soap from their cheese wheel selection around Christmas and it's still going strong. The bath bombs and the like are an occasional treat as they are a little pricey but worth it in my opinion. I find the cheaper ones tend not to really alter the bath at all other than adding a tinge of colour. My 4 year old loves them and there are so many to choose from you can't go wrong. Ordering online was super easy and my order was received within 2 business days, correct and packaging was excellent.

Latrina Tovas

Latrina Tovas

My kids love it, and so do I!

I love this store!!! My favourite products are the whoosh jelly (the blue one) and the bubblegum lip scrub. They last forever, I got mine 2 months ago and they are still going strong! I actually love this place so much, I always buy stuff for the kids for their birthday presents, and the cloth wrap is very popular in the family! We recently had a bandana day and they all wore their cloth wraps as bandanas! Very popular (:

junglejayne

junglejayne

I love their friendliness and enthusiasm

I’ve bough their bathbombs for years and In the last 4mths I’ve started trying their other products like hair stuff and bath gels. Their staff are friendly and knowledgeable about their products. My skin type is combination & a little bit sensitive and my hair is fine but so far I’ve had no reactions to their products. I tried their ‘Marilyn’ hot oil treAtment on a stick for blonde hair. It was a nice hair mask but I didn’t feel that my blonde hair was any brighter. My hair felt great after. Although Lush is pricey compared to other brands I think you are getting what you pay for.

Sarah

SarahMargate

Love the orangutane soaps - so clever

Yeah sure the little chemical add'ings suck :( but trying to save the orangutanes through soaps is genius - I hope it's real

SuziQ49

SuziQ49New South Wales

I heart Lush!

LizM

LizM

Clear Skin & Confident

This company creates incredible products. My entire skincare routine is made up of products from Lush and never before has it been so soft and clear. I went from very red and blemished skin to incredibly clear skin within a week. I would highly recommend buying their angels on bare skin and their ocean salt scrub, it may seem pricey but it is worth every cent not to mention every five tubs you use, clean and bring back to the store you get a free face mask.

Alana

AlanaRoseville

Love this place

- The store is very easy to navigate
- I am very satisfied with the range of products
- I am very happy with the product I bought
This is one of those places that makes you feel relaxed as soon as you walk in! The staff are always lovely, not pushy at all love this place!!

jen

jenPerth

Check the ‘made on’ and use by date before you purchase

Their products are honestly great, however i only just purchased a “fresh” face mask 5 days ago used it tonight and have realised i only have 5 more days until the use by date. It was made over a week before i had even purchased it. Quite unfair so make sure you check.

Jane

Janeperth

Friendly service and unique shop

I enjoy the purchasing the face masks from the store and I find them to work well and smell great! The staff are very friendly and I like how they do store demonstrations which seems to get a big gathering of spectators. There is plenty of staff on hand so you do not have to wait to be served even when they are busy.

cvanzal

cvanzalSydney, NSW

Great service!

I ordered several wraps online because I want to use them for Furoshiki (Japanese gift wrapping in fabric) and the order was processed the same day and delivered so fast - 2 days later!
I'm so happy with the way it was packed and love everything. Thank you Lush, I won't hesitate to recommend your wonderful store to everyone!

marinac

marinacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scent-sational!!!

I looooove Lush bubble bars and make a fortnightly pilgrimage to buy my Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds AND Karma bubble bars. I find i only need to use a quarter of each bar, on its own, to acheive a perfectly fragranced and bubblicious soak making my 3 bars last about 8 baths!( I add a portion of Milky Bath to soften the water.) Both above mentioned are Patchouli fragranced, my fave, but there are many others. The Milky Bath is neutral fragranced.

Mel K