Luvion Grand Elite

See the Best Baby Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Caroleperth

2 years old

Two years old and will not charge at all. So disappointing. I purchased one for each of my daughters and they have both had problems with them. Costly product seeing they don't have warranty now when they work they are fabulous. They have been a wonderful support for my girls. They have just had their 2nd child and a monitor that doesn't work. They are expensive for only lasting TWO years. Looking at a security camera that works on your phone, might be a better option.

A perfect baby monitor

High quality baby monitor with fantastic day and night vision, the camera pan and tilts with exceptionally clear sound
Highly recommended

Best Baby Monitor i have ever owned.

This is the best monitor i have ever owned. The hand held video monitor has a large screen and has great picture quality. The volume has high levels and the range is fantastic. The monitor also allows you to move and re-position the cameras remotely in case bub moves out of view. Has duel screen function also that skips from room to room view every 5 seconds. Easy to use! Cant live without it...

Sophiesmum

SophiesmumCanberra

Rubbish and unreliable

Very disappointed

Brought back to shop after a month. No confidence in the product - sound quality terrible, would end up having to turn down tv's radio kids! etc just to hear if baby crying on monitor (could have done this without monitor!) and this is when it was at highest level sound. For the price it is not worth it. Picture quality great during the day with curtains open which we never did when baby sleeping anyway so experienced no satisfaction with this product at all.

PEL

PELAdelaide

A great picture, range is poor and battery life only 5 hours

Awesome night vision and unobtrusive but 300m - gotta be joking. 50m is a stretch. Running on its battery on standby mode lucky to do 5 hours. Not long enough. It runs effectively if left on the charger overnight and you stay close by. This was the big disappointment because we bought it specifically for the long claimed range.
Nice picture day and night, subtle
Poor battery life and range

Shane

ShaneSydney

Luvion Grand Elite Simply Works

This is the best thing I have bought for piece of mind of our little girl, not only does it have great images both day and night, clear audio, great range, all round fantastic features.
The great thing about this product is, there is no muckin around with WIFI, trying to sync with existing network, resetting the network, power off and on, slow connection as not seeing our child in real time.
All we'll and true to have the latest features, but from what I have seen and regretfully purchased this product by far is well worth the purchase.
I guarantee that there will be no nagging from the Mrs that it doesn't work, and or she doesn't know how to use it.

Anonymous

AnonymousBurnie

Great Product!

I purchased a Luvion Grand Elite baby monitor from Baby Monitors Direct in 2012. The product is very easy to use, has excellent battery life, clear sound and ok picture (picture is slightly grainy but nothing to fuss over). A fantastic feature of this product is that you can add additional cameras to the one monitor. Overall, I highly recommend this product and only gave it 4 stars due to the picture quality not being 100%.

Fantastic value!

We bought a luvion grand elite video monitor from babymonitorsdirect.com.au over 2 years ago and it still works perfectly!

We have dropped it, it's been wet, it has been thrown by our son and it still works without any issues! The picture is clear and signal length between camera and monitor is second to none. We couldn't survive without our luvion and have just purchased a second one for baby number 2!
Friends have gone through more than two monitors in the same time that we have had one luvion!

Karina

KarinaMelbourne

Could not have managed without it!

I purchased the Luvion Grand Elite over 12 months ago for our new born through babymonitorsdirect.com.au. My husband and I often talk about how much we love the unit and how much we could not live without it. Its not just the video we like, it is how durable this actual product is. It's been thought the wars and it still going, not even a scratch on the screen. I have already recommended this exact monitor to friends who have loved it too. Don't bother going to a large baby outlet to buy, you will pay more and get less. I have just purchased an additional camera for when baby no. 2 arrives. You will not look back, trust me.

Perfect!

This baby monitor is the best around. It is clear, easy to use and perfect for more than one camera. Not only is the camera brilliant but the customer service is far above that I have received anywhere else. I would highly recommend this camera to anyone who has just had a new baby or looking to upgrade their current monitor.
Great battery life, camera is extremely clear, easy to use, great functions, you can add cameras

Terrible dud

Absolutely love this unit!

Disapointing range but otherwise okay

Great monitor, night vision and audio. Can mute monitor and it has a visual audio display so can still tell if bub is crying. The range is terrible though!!! it promises 300m but would be lucky to get 50 even when I took it outside to test without walls etc in the way - very disappointing as range was the main decider in making the purchase. Temp readout tends to be way off as well often reads in the high 30's when the actual temp is under 30.
good night vision
does not have the promised range.

muizac

muizacWest Gosford

Rhiannon30

Rhiannon30AU

How do you stop the beeping?

nicky18
nicky18

Lucy08

Lucy08Nsw, 2038

Great monitor, compact, good value and never drops out

Suze48Perth

Perfect

Perfect monitor, great range and sound. Battery life could be better.

Really amazing image quality and lots of extra features like recording, speak back and lullabies. Especially scan function works great (monitor gets activated when there is sound from the babyroom.

We love the design which is obviously personal but it it has the looks and it feels strong and solid.

Atootles

I am wondering if you can provide me with your experience on the clarity of sound coming from parent unit? Is it responible in how loud it is? I have a child with severe epilepsy and struggling to find a monitor which has decent sound.

Suze48

The sound is clear, and can be set in two ways; either continious os via "SCAN" - meaning it will activate when there is sound detected..

Atootles

Really appreciate your time!

Kerry R

Kerry RSYDNEY

The best monitor ever!

I have used many monitors while working in childcare and I bought this for when I had my child. I Love it!! Brilliant monitor that I cannot live without now. I have recommended it to all my friends and they have bought them, they love theirs too. I have just ordered an extra camera for my second bub on the way.
It is clear, easy to use, reliable and has so many functions. Excellent that it can be used with other cameras.

SandraM

SandraM

Best monitor we've come across.

This is our third video monitor and by far the very best. Picture quality and sound is brilliant. We bought this unit for the coverage range and liked the idea of more than one camera with a second baby on the way. Had some issues with the coverage, but figured out it was materials in our house, moved the unit and now workinf the distance we need it too. Love the second camera feature, switches easily between the two.
Can't fault this monitor at all.
Excellent picture quality, good battery life.Nice BIG screen.