Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Oil

Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Oil

See the Best Moisturisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nutrimetics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Anna A.
Anna A.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Product

I have started using this product tonight over 40 years ago my sister was selling Nutrimetics and Apricot Oil has not changed its good as a night creme that's what I be using it for
It's natural and you don't need alot
I wish I had kept using this product I know it slow down the aging process naturally
Love it already

Purchased in January 2022 at Nutrimetics.

miss--m
miss--mAU

This product has not changed in over 30 years

I have really dry skin and first started using Nutri Rich Oil over 30 years ago.

While I don't use it on my face anymore, I use it on my cuticles and nails. I have really dry cuticles and this is one of the only products that nourishes my cuticles and nails. My nails have started looking healthier but I suppose I need to keep using it to keep the results.

It is really greasy but if you use sparingly, will last you ages.

Purchased in October 2021 for $49.90.

Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW

I use it as a barrier cream on my face when I dye my hair

I use it as a barrier cream on my face when I dye my hair. I like the smell. My mom also has a jar and she said it's good for winter.

Smell
Pam
Pam

Best product EVER!

I'm 63 & have been using this product for 37 years!!!
People always remark on how good my skin is!
It was dry, but has remained relatively smooth & line free, with minimum age spots, dry or dark pigmented areas, as is common at my age.
I use it nightly, on face, neck, chest area & back of hands.

Purchased at Nutrimetics.

Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Pretty good, definitely not for oily skin though!

It’s good, it moisturises and does what it has to do. It absorbs very slowly and leaves the skin feeling quite greasy, though. I like to use it on my lips, elbows, knees and ankles! Works wonders on super dry skin but my oily face skin isn’t a fan.

Chick flick
Chick flickCentral, SA

Brilliant stuff

I have oily, combo, sensitive skin which need special care in winter.. These oil provides the extra moisture for my 40 year old sensitive skin and keeps the fine lines at bay.. You just have to take a small amount rub between your fingers to make it warm and pat all over.. Less is more with this beautiful product.. I even use it right after microdermabrasion and NO reactions what so ever.. Pure gold in a jar

juliereganMurray Mallee, SA

Excellent product

I love this product and it’s got many uses. Great for any dry skin, skin irritations, you can do a hot towel facial with it, even seen it’s great for scars. Love all of Nutrimetics products. It’s on special this month two for one $35 order here www.nutrimetics.com.au/jhelgeson love to help you out

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Wilma
WilmaAdelaide

Love this oil it is a very good all rounder.

Love this oil it is a very good all rounder. For dry skin and dry hair. It is also good for people with acne prone skin. My daughter has really bad acne and she use this all the time, the scars that the acne has left on her face is becoming lighter and she love how it feels on the skin. She just use a very small bit and rub her hands together and then pat it on to her face. Give it a try!! It is amazing stuff.

Cannot live without this product!!

I have been using this product for 2 years now and I thought I better review it for other, it is sooooo amazing!!! I used to get dry flaky skin around my nose and rashes on my face in winter, I apply liberally at night and lightly under my makeup during the day and both cleared up within 6 months and have never ever been back, I recommend it to everyone! I am only 19, have really sensitive skin and this is amazing i even use it on my eyelashes to help keep them in good condition and my entire body. I use it every night after i shower and sleep in it and when i wake up my skin is so soft and stays that way the entire day, i've never had a bad reaction etc, i love it and ask for it every Christmas and birthday!

Miracle Balm

I'm surprised when people don't love this. At night, I use it as a serum after toning, only a little bit, warmed up on my finger tips, gently patting into my facial skin before moisturising. I rub a little extra into blemishes and they heal very quickly. I think the key is 'Less is More'. I'm yet to discover Nutri-Rich Oils multiple uses!

Great Product

I love the smell and feel of this product on my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and find it hard to source appropriate moisturisers however this is an amazing product. I use it in the morning under my foundation, at night before bed and for my hands. It is oily but it soaks into my skin so quickly and makes it feel so soft.

Love Nutri-rich oil!

I've seen a few reviews they say its "too oily"... It's oil, not sure what you expected. I personally love the nutri-rich oil for my dry and sensitive skin. I love the smell and recommend this product to everyone!! A bit pricey but worth it!

Stephanie Mackenzie
Stephanie MackenzieMount Riverview

Excellent on scar tissue.

I was in a car accident in late February & had open grazing down the right side of my neck from the seatbelt. I used Lucas' Paw Paw ointment on the open graze which was wonderful, otherwise every time I moved my neck, the scab would break open. However, once the wound healed to being scar tissue, the paw paw cream stopped working & after having a Nutrimetics party, I got a jar of the Nutri-Rich Oil & used it instead. It's now 7 months since the accident & I have not even the slightest trace of a scar.

Jacque
JacqueBendigo, Victoria

Fabulous

I have been using nutri-rich oil on my baby since she was born instead of baby oil her skin is beautiful and smells fantastic. She is 15 months old now and we got her a sandpit which has given her eczema and the nutri-rich oil eases her angry red skin. We love it
It smells beautiful.

Stephanie R
Stephanie RMelbourne

Lovely Oil

I really like this product. I've never really been all that keen on a lot of Nutrimetics products because I feel that they're very expensive - but this one is worth the money. Great for dry skin in particular and for skin irritations of any kind. Smells beautiful!

Stephanie R
LaseMedics.com.au
- All posts are my own advice, please always seek professional advice