M&M Handyman

M&M Handyman

See the Best Handymen in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

If I could vote negative I would.

If I could vote negative I would. I purchased a voucher about a week before they were due to come they cancelled and said the voucher isn't available anymore.

Jlyn

JlynBrisbane

Unprofessional

Absolutely unprofessional! They SMS 'd me a day before to say they could not make it! Left me high & dry! After reading the other reviews maybe I was lucky!

Grant

Grant

This is no bond clean it's not even a clean

As previous people have stated paid for a bond clean they arrive late after many phone calls then proceed to say it will cost another 800 to do a clean on top of the agreed fee, nothing was cleaned properly and we had to pay another company to come and fix there mess , not interested in replying to you afterwards , stay away it's a scam and you will lose your money

Bfish

BfishSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE THEM FOR ANY SERVICE

They were contracted to do a bond clean. They turned up and then tried to charge an extra $700 to do the work. They got very rude when we wouldn't accept this. Very unprofessional and I would recommend anyone steer very clear of these guys. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!!!

Shelley

ShelleyWakerley

Do not use. Disgraceful. They took my things and won't return them

I purchased a Cudo voucher. Not all things stated on the voucher were completed. When questioned about it, became very rude. When they left my house, they "accidently" took 2 items I had just purchased. When I rang her about it, she said she was "too far away to return it. I asked her to post it back. Two weeks later I am still waiting. My last call to her she called me a lier and that the products did not cost as much as I claimed they did. She claims she is too busy to get to the post office. I have never spoken to such a rude person.

Disgraceful service

Purchased a coupon for 4 bedroom 2 bathroom for 214 with a supposed value of 500+. After several last minute cancellations, I finally received 3 hours of terrible service in which less than half the items stipulated on the coupon were completed. Will be seeking a full refund and reporting this wherever possible

1 star as only option. DISGUSTING!!!! Not cleaned and no service. STAY AWAY!!!

Worst Bond Cleaners I Have Ever Come Across.

Tamika

TamikaBrisbane

Ransom demands

This company used coupon sites to get your business with bond cleaning and at the last minute right before your appointment Waco up the price and demand pre payment otherwise no show. They use a scare tacktic pay more now or try and find another supplier in time for your returning keys date.

Beth

Beth

Bad company

Rude and unprofessional, Do not use them!!!

Rude obnoxious and definitely do not know how to run a business.
I purchased a coupon and tried to make a booking through email as adviced and i tried calling but no one would answer.
I got a reply to my email asking for the same details i had already given, got told my voucher wasn't valid ~ Yes it was they used the wrong code

Awful. Stay away.

Trying tout add another $450 to the price already paid for the coupon deal! Rude and abrupt. Do not deal with this organisation. They are bad, and will play the do not understand English card when you ask for an explanation. Save yourself some grief.

What a waste!