Verifiedjimshandyman.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.5

teri.symons
teri.symons

New steps and handrail

Had new steps and hand rail put in by one of Jim’s Handyman. Fabulous service and communication. Am really pleased with the finished result.
Christina Ng
Christina NgSydney, NSW

Jim's Handyman - David Mclean (Lower North Shore)

David Mclean is a reliable handyman. He installed the mirror, TV and dishwasher for me. His work was exceptional especially the mirror installation. David entertained my request to align the TV in hanging on the wall. He was honest to leave all those TV and dishwasher's accessories for me to keep in my absence during his work. He respected my home, as he kept it tidy and clean after finishing his work. David Mclean is the handyman I can trust and count on. Highly recommend!
Ryan
RyanSydney, NSW2 posts

Jim's Handyman - DHWERX PTY LTD (Harrison)

Called Jim's Handyman requiring urgent repairs on a damaged architrave which was holding up 6 automated blinds. All Jim's employees were busy, so my details were passed on to their trusted sub-contractor, Harrison from DHWERX PTY LTD. He came around to my place that night and was able to have the repairs completed the very next day. Harrison was incredibly professional and was a pleasure to deal with. Could not recommend him any more!
John veldwyk
John veldwyk

Aris from Jim’s handyman’s service

Aris has a great attitude. No nonsense, straight into the job. He did a great job, happy to recommend him.
John
John

Door handles

Aris was prompt very knowledgeable and very polite would recommend him and use him again
Taff
Taff2 posts

great work and service from John

John renovated our ensuite and bathroom. the work was great. Thank you
Job Satisfaction
Lyndall Callahan
Lyndall CallahanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great Service

Aris contacted me promptly after my enquiry. Came out that afternoon to look and quote at replacing the rollers on my 20 year old exterior sliding door. Phoned me once he had found the appropriate ones to update this quote. Came back the following day to fit the rollers. Cleaned up after job was completed. Would recommend his work and his friendly personality.
Stacey
Stacey3 posts

Handyman service

The guy was friendly, punctual and knowledgeable. He couldn't do the job but he gave me other ideas and thanked me.
s.starkers
s.starkers

Great service - would definitely recommend

Good communication, Aris was very knowledgeable and honest. The job was done quickly and as it was slightly easier than expected a discount was given from the original quote. Very happy with the service and would recommend.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.

Prompt service and good quality workmanship

Zaya got in contact with me quickly, quoted reasonably and came very promptly to
complete the job. His workmanship was of a high quality and we would happily use him again.
James R
James RSydney, NSW

Great Service! Excellent workmanship!

We needed a door replaced in our laundry. Zaya came out to inspect the job, gave me honest advice and tips on how to save money. After accepting the quote (which was more than reasonable), Zaya supplied a solid door with all the fittings, and installed it perfectly. A few days later after heavy rain, the door frame next to the door swelled up and caused the door to stick. This was NOT Zaya's fault, but he was kind enough to come to my house again and assist me to repair the door frame. I cannot recommend Zaya enough. Excellent service and a genuine person.
Vicki
VickiSydney, NSW

Excellent work!

Had a few odd jobs completed around my home. Dylan did an amazing job. Totally grateful for his dedication and commitment to getting a great job done.
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW23 posts

Excellent tradesman

Dylan came out to quote me on replacing my 1200 entrance door & frame that had been damaged, it was storming & I actually didn’t expect him to come but he did & I received text messages to say he was on his way. He explained to me what actually would be replaced
mfisher
mfisherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC47 posts

Second time getting unwanted calls from Jim's

Another Jim's franchise had previously spammed my phone quite aggressively.

I gave them another shot, asked specifically for them to use email due to my number being spammed, I gave my email in the form for a quote and I immediately get an SMS saying they'll call me.

Why they ask for an email and refuse to use it and spam potential customers I don't know.

Last time I got about four calls in 4-5 minutes I just wanted to avoid that happening again.

Stevie H.
Stevie H.
  Fair Incentive

Great job by David Mclean (Lower North Shore), would recommend

David did a great job on a wide range of household repair, especially fixing the pet damage on the hardwood and the plaster wall.

On top of this he accommodated the job in a short turnaround, with reasonable quote.

Will use again and recommend.