3.7

3.3

Sophie W.
Sophie W.

Avoid this company!

Rude and unprofessional- check out the reviews that are about Jake! Just an awful, short, unprofessional bloke!
Verity
VerityPerth, WA

Zero stars would be more appropriate

Rip off, time wasters. They fake problems to waste your time and extract more money. Stay away from them.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.Perth, WA

So happy to be more secure in my home

I was extremely happy with the work , and the price, Jake and his crew did with installing my CCTV cameras. I’d been thinking about it for a long time and saw the Installers ad on FB. The following week I had cameras. Being with the City of Stirling I did the paperwork for cash back and that’s already been passed.
Thanks Jake and your crew for a job well done!
Ltsanta86
Ltsanta86AU2 posts

Cameras install

Spoke to Jake he gave me the price time he would be there he showed up with two young lads they were so professional in out and clean it was all up and running. I would highly recommend them
Paul
Paul

This is perfect I am satisfied with the product

The service was fast and friendly,a job well done most appreciated and would like to recommend if anyone needs an installation for home security contact these guys you will never be disappointed
Bruce
BruceWestern Australia4 posts

Continued satisfction

We had a 4 camera system from the installers put into our property Amazing video clarity and Jacob and the crew were so helpful, i needed another camera installed and contacted Jacob to upgrade our system , 100% satisfied on both occasions, and can monitor the property 24/7 from anywhere. Honestly i found the service from the installer's faultless
FLAT JACK
FLAT JACKPerth, WA33 posts

GREAT SERVICE

On time polite answer all ur questions explain everything nothing is too much trouble always clean up. Good on price, good quality equipment used. They are the best in PERTH.
Trevor
TrevorPerth, WA2 posts

Installation of camera's and alarm system

Easily arranged, quickly installed everything in a day. No mess very friendly. Overall I would definatly use them again.
Ross
RossPerth, WA2 posts

Sold grey imports paid 6mp sold 4&6mp Beware lying rip off merchant. Dont use

Buyer beware. Preys on customers knowledge equipment systems. Would not cover fault was sold copies 6mp paid for got 4 and 6mp. Told needed new nvr unit. Not! Repaired systems myself. Beware lying rip off better to choose from.
will
willPerth, WA2 posts

very helpful

Recently I upgraded my fone/ new number was having trouble connecting to the cameras so I called the installers that morning got response in the arvo and was guided through all the way! he spoke to me calmly step by step. Thank you guys for your patience and guidance! highly recommend these guys!!
Christopher hack
Christopher hack2 posts
  Fair Incentive

They are perfect

Fantastic service. Very professional and very happy with the CCTV. Showed us where they were going to place the cameras and explained the app and how it work. Thanks again. Will be recommending you guys to family and friends.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.

Excellent service

prompt, excellent work from Jake and Samuel
Did what we needed, took the time to explain how everything worked with operating the system
Great job, very happy, would recommend them if you need security camera's system
Job Satisfaction
James
JamesPerth, WA

Rude, will not give codes to my own system

Mr Pinna of the installers installed an alarm/cctv system in our new home. When requested to activate the commnav feature on the alarm which provides sms notifications, Mr Pinna refused to activate it without paying a $140.00 fee for a 5 minute job. Realizing I could activate it myself, I requested the code to my system from Mr Pinna. He refused to provide it and I currently have an ongoing complaint in an attempt to get Mr Pinna to give me the code to my own system.
Jordan
Jordan

Excellent service

Jake and the team very professional and on time, took heaps of time to go through the system and make sure I’m 100% happy. Second time they have done work for me and faultless both times.
J Veza
J VezaPerth, WA

Best service ever!

I needed an upgrade to my current alarm system and to have cameras installed around the perimeter of my home. The service I received from Jake from my first enquiry to completion was exceptional. He is professional, knowledgeable and punctual. Highly recommend!