The Installers

See the Best Handymen in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

peed off

peed off

1 star is too many!

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Disgusting customer service for warranty issues.

Rates and Fees
Glennon.C

Glennon.CPerth, WA

Great service all round!

I had 4 CCTV cameras installed around our semi-rural property. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. I'm really happy with what they did start to finish and have recommended to a few people since my install. Thanks again Jake and team!

mapman

mapmanPerth, WA

Highly Recommended

Jake and his team of professionals are fantastic! I've had several houses fitted out with alarms, cameras, smart wiring, antennas, the list goes on. Thanks again Jake, will be in touch again soon. Best wishes, Mapman

worst service and Stay away

Very unprofessional service.
You get what you pay for.
.If you call them for help after installation,totally rude and unprofessional.CCTV didnot work after 9 months after paying thousands of Dollars
very bad experience throughout.
very bad customer service.regretting our decision to pay this much at the end.Please stay away by all means

Jake P.The Installers

The worst service, Stay away!!!!

Stay Away!!!!!

Adele.H

Adele.HPerth, WA

Great if you're building

We just built or new house and compared the quote from our builder and these guys for smart wiring. These guys were a lot cheaper and worked with the builder to get it all installed. Really happy with the outcome, thanks again guys!

They broke drain pipes and Acond pipes whilst in roof

Had Installers install CCTV & Alarm system.
System worked find but when we went to use Acond in summer had water leaking from eaves (apparently it was water condensation form roof unit during high humidity day). Called the ACond guys to fix up their pipe. They said someone broke pipe possibly whilst installing cameras. Note Camera was about 1 metre away from acond drain pipe. Cost me $160.00.

Recently has builder attend he spotted water stains on eaves, he said it looks like its from the front down pipe, possibly come away in the roof. Again this is 1 metre away from CCTV camera.

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

Fast and hassle free service

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Hikvision cameras

Had a alarm and camera system installed a couple of years ago and they did a good job.
The only thing with hikvision it's hard to view on your phone when you upgrade your phone.

Fast installation and nice guys

Really couldn't ask for more. The guys arrived on time and installed the alarm system in under half an hour, like a well-oiled machine. I was very impressed with them.

rip off expensive

asked to come and repair an existing intercom.
Quick to quote $149 call out and $98 per half Hr ($196 per )
when i queried the rate he proceeded to tell me i did not understand !!!just be for i hung up

Ian

IanPerth

Happy with the price and the installers were excellent, good job.

We obtained 3 quotes and the Installers were the lowest. After doing a bit of research we went with them despite them not coming to the house to quote. We are pleased with the job and the installers were very good explaining things in full and not wanting to just finish and leave. They only started the install when we were happy where the cameras were going. Based on our experience I would recommend them.

Jake P.The Installers

Thanks Ian, appreciate the feedback :)

Lynda

Lyndamt nasura

Excellent service

After doing quite a bit of research we decided to go with The Installers for our house alarm/security cameras. Wow i wish more companies offered this level of service. From Jake helping to decide which system would be the best for our needs, to the installers arriving on time, even receiving a text the night before confirming installation time and a text half an hour before saying they were on their way, they were so polite and certainly knew the products and the best place to position the cameras for maximum benefit. Very happy with this purchase and highly recommend The Installers.

Jake P.The Installers

Thanks Lynda, we have put a lot of effort into making the process as easy as possible, feedback like yours makes it all worthwhile! :)

Jacksta

JackstaPerth

Great prices and team!

I needed an antenna installed asap as my old one broke in the wind. They came out within 12hrs and I was updated and running with 30min. The tech was super nice and explained some other installs I'm interested in. I'm having them back next week to do some smart wiring! :)

Bosco

BoscoPerth

Great customer service

Had a great product and service all year...and didn't hesitate to help when I lost all my details to run it on my app. Al was a great help, took personal time out of his day to fix my problem. Highly recommended.

SarahPerth

Appalling Customer Service

When I tried to arrange a service for my alarm under warranty my requests went unanswered. When I called to chase it up I was spoken to appalling by Tony who I believe is the owner, he then hung up on me. Disgusting customer service.

Jake P.The Installers

Hi Sarah, apologies you had an issue getting things resolved. We would never hang up on a customer with warranty issues. If you would like to verify your review and we can help resolve your issues.

Sarah

Well you did. I have no interest in dealing with your company again.

Awesome job

Great job done by Jake and team to put my tv on wall mounted. So professional and easy to talk.
Also do Saturday work. Great price as well. Highly recommended..

Review collected in partnership with The Installers

SharonG

SharonGPerth

Friendly, cheap and fast!

We needed a new antenna installed asap, ours was damaged with high winds. The boss came out and fitted a new antenna on the same day and finished it in the dark! He was an absolute legend! Thanks again, really appreciate doing it on short notice! :)