3.7

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

They are perfect.

Fantastic service. Very professional and very happy with the CCTV. Showed us where they were going to place the cameras and explained the app and how it work. Thanks again. Will be recommending you guys to family and friends.

Excellent service

prompt, excellent work from Jake and Samuel
Did what we needed, took the time to explain how everything worked with operating the system
Great job, very happy, would recommend them if you need security camera's system

James

JamesPerth, WA

Rude, will not give codes to my own system

Mr Pinna of the installers installed an alarm/cctv system in our new home. When requested to activate the commnav feature on the alarm which provides sms notifications, Mr Pinna refused to activate it without paying a $140.00 fee for a 5 minute job. Realizing I could activate it myself, I requested the code to my system from Mr Pinna. He refused to provide it and I currently have an ongoing complaint in an attempt to get Mr Pinna to give me the code to my own system.

Excellent service

Jake and the team very professional and on time, took heaps of time to go through the system and make sure I’m 100% happy. Second time they have done work for me and faultless both times.

J Veza

J VezaPerth, WA

Best service ever!

I needed an upgrade to my current alarm system and to have cameras installed around the perimeter of my home. The service I received from Jake from my first enquiry to completion was exceptional. He is professional, knowledgeable and punctual. Highly recommend!

Nik P.

Nik P.Perth, WA

Excellent after sales service

I called this morning to say I have a new pet and need to change my sensors to pet friendly ones, The technician said he would try and fit me in that afternoon. A couple of hours later received a text to to say he was on his way and he arrived 20 minutes later.

Changed the sensor updated the phone app and gave great service, cost was reasonable for the fast service

martin foster

martin fosterPerth, WA

replace a cable

not happy as i damaged one of my security camera wires.they want to charge a book in fee of$149.00 for 45minutes.and $89.00 there after.pretty much day light robbery.

Poor customer service!

Very poor customer service.. there is a clearly faulty with the product and they obviously saying that my 12 months for installation is over and I would be charged to get a technician!! This service should be free of charge!! He told me to go up and fix my self it’s cheaper!! After sale very poor not recommended!!

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Poor after sales service - rude and unprofessional

After booking a service visit for a fault on the alarm keypad, I inquired about the warranty period and asked Tony to check their records on when the alarm was fitted, which was met with resistance. The Installers website states that their alarms come with a 5-year warranty, but I was told it was only three years when my alarm was fitted, which may have put it out of warranty, depending on date of fitting. When I again requested that the fitting date be checked in their system, Tony said its probably best the appointment is cancelled.
My experience is in line with all the other one star customer service reviews - talks over you, rude and sarcastic.
My advice is to do a little research and choose another company.

peed off

peed off

1 star is too many!

Job Satisfaction

Disgusting customer service for warranty issues.

Glennon.C

Glennon.CPerth, WA

Great service all round!

I had 4 CCTV cameras installed around our semi-rural property. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. I'm really happy with what they did start to finish and have recommended to a few people since my install. Thanks again Jake and team!

mapman

mapmanPerth, WA

Highly Recommended

Jake and his team of professionals are fantastic! I've had several houses fitted out with alarms, cameras, smart wiring, antennas, the list goes on. Thanks again Jake, will be in touch again soon. Best wishes, Mapman

worst service and Stay away

Very unprofessional service.
You get what you pay for.
.If you call them for help after installation,totally rude and unprofessional.CCTV didnot work after 9 months after paying thousands of Dollars
very bad experience throughout.
very bad customer service.regretting our decision to pay this much at the end.Please stay away by all means

Jake P.The Installers

The worst service, Stay away!!!!

Stay Away!!!!!

Adele.H

Adele.HPerth, WA

Great if you're building

We just built or new house and compared the quote from our builder and these guys for smart wiring. These guys were a lot cheaper and worked with the builder to get it all installed. Really happy with the outcome, thanks again guys!

They broke drain pipes and Acond pipes whilst in roof

Had Installers install CCTV & Alarm system.
System worked find but when we went to use Acond in summer had water leaking from eaves (apparently it was water condensation form roof unit during high humidity day). Called the ACond guys to fix up their pipe. They said someone broke pipe possibly whilst installing cameras. Note Camera was about 1 metre away from acond drain pipe. Cost me $160.00.

Recently has builder attend he spotted water stains on eaves, he said it looks like its from the front down pipe, possibly come away in the roof. Again this is 1 metre away from CCTV camera.

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

Fast and hassle free service

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Hikvision cameras

Had a alarm and camera system installed a couple of years ago and they did a good job.
The only thing with hikvision it's hard to view on your phone when you upgrade your phone.