The Installers

The Installers

See the Best Handymen in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Installers

3.7
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Ross
RossPerth, WA

Sold grey imports paid 6mp sold 4&6mp Beware lying rip off merchant. Dont use.

Buyer beware. Preys on customers knowledge equipment systems. Would not cover fault was sold copies 6mp paid for got 4 and 6mp. Told needed new nvr unit. Not! Repaired systems myself. Beware lying rip off better to choose from.

will
willPerth, WA

very helpful

Recently I upgraded my fone/ new number was having trouble connecting to the cameras so I called the installers that morning got response in the arvo and was guided through all the way! he spoke to me calmly step by step. Thank you guys for your patience and guidance! highly recommend these guys!!

Christopher hack
Christopher hack

They are perfect.

Fantastic service. Very professional and very happy with the CCTV. Showed us where they were going to place the cameras and explained the app and how it work. Thanks again. Will be recommending you guys to family and friends.

Excellent service

prompt, excellent work from Jake and Samuel
Did what we needed, took the time to explain how everything worked with operating the system
Great job, very happy, would recommend them if you need security camera's system

James
JamesPerth, WA

Rude, will not give codes to my own system

Mr Pinna of the installers installed an alarm/cctv system in our new home. When requested to activate the commnav feature on the alarm which provides sms notifications, Mr Pinna refused to activate it without paying a $140.00 fee for a 5 minute job. Realizing I could activate it myself, I requested the code to my system from Mr Pinna. He refused to provide it and I currently have an ongoing complaint in an attempt to get Mr Pinna to give me the code to my own system.

Excellent service

Jake and the team very professional and on time, took heaps of time to go through the system and make sure I’m 100% happy. Second time they have done work for me and faultless both times.

J Veza
J VezaPerth, WA

Best service ever!

I needed an upgrade to my current alarm system and to have cameras installed around the perimeter of my home. The service I received from Jake from my first enquiry to completion was exceptional. He is professional, knowledgeable and punctual. Highly recommend!

Nik P.
Nik P.Perth, WA

Excellent after sales service

I called this morning to say I have a new pet and need to change my sensors to pet friendly ones, The technician said he would try and fit me in that afternoon. A couple of hours later received a text to to say he was on his way and he arrived 20 minutes later.

Changed the sensor updated the phone app and gave great service, cost was reasonable for the fast service

martin foster
martin fosterPerth, WA

replace a cable

not happy as i damaged one of my security camera wires.they want to charge a book in fee of$149.00 for 45minutes.and $89.00 there after.pretty much day light robbery.

Poor customer service!

Very poor customer service.. there is a clearly faulty with the product and they obviously saying that my 12 months for installation is over and I would be charged to get a technician!! This service should be free of charge!! He told me to go up and fix my self it’s cheaper!! After sale very poor not recommended!!

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Poor after sales service - rude and unprofessional

After booking a service visit for a fault on the alarm keypad, I inquired about the warranty period and asked Tony to check their records on when the alarm was fitted, which was met with resistance. The Installers website states that their alarms come with a 5-year warranty, but I was told it was only three years when my alarm was fitted, which may have put it out of warranty, depending on date of fitting. When I again requested that the fitting date be checked in their system, Tony said its probably best the appointment is cancelled.
My experience is in line with all the other one star customer service reviews - talks over you, rude and sarcastic.
My advice is to do a little research and choose another company.

peed off
peed off

1 star is too many!

Disgusting customer service for warranty issues.

Rates and Fees
Glennon.C
Glennon.CPerth, WA

Great service all round!

I had 4 CCTV cameras installed around our semi-rural property. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. I'm really happy with what they did start to finish and have recommended to a few people since my install. Thanks again Jake and team!

mapman
mapmanPerth, WA

Highly Recommended

Jake and his team of professionals are fantastic! I've had several houses fitted out with alarms, cameras, smart wiring, antennas, the list goes on. Thanks again Jake, will be in touch again soon. Best wishes, Mapman

Read more reviews - page 2