ASNU

ASNU

See the Best Handymen in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

PENNY W.

PENNY W.Sydney, NSW

Very happy with the job.

The Colourbond roofing on the rear of my house was becoming faded so contacted ASNU to repaint. The job was carried out without fuss, and in a very professional manner and looks like new. Thank you ASNU.

Mark T.

Mark T.

Every expectation met or exceeded

Our house needed painting inside and out. I chose ASNU because the quote was fair and the timeframe very suitable. After painting the rear pagoda to my complete satisfaction, I extended the work to include the entire exterior and then the interior of the house. They also did a superb job sanding and polishing the kitchen floor. The result is stunning. All work was extremely satisfactory, and the workmen are very tidy, friendly and polite. They are very skilled painters and the job really is perfect. All cleanup was done at every stage, and I'm very pleased that I chose ASNU. I would hire them again without hesitation.

Keith

KeithSydney, NSW

House transformed

ASNU repainted the outside woodwork of our 45 year old house. French doors, multi-pane windows and weathered woodwork all around made it challenging. They methodically patched the old woodwork and re-painted so well that the appearance of the house was transformed. An excellent job and excellent people to work with.

ChrisB

ChrisBSydney, NSW

Quality work, well co-ordinated and with attention to detail

Asnu exceeded my expectations

Asnu demolished my old deck and replaced with first class materials and with superb craftsmanship. My front bridge and gate were also replaced with superior quality. Also painting... the teamwork in the group just exceptional. I am super happy!

Good paint job

The two painters turned up on time , there friendly and helpful. The patch work is excellent and finish paint work is excellent. The whole process was no problem at all.

LittleTabby

LittleTabby

Old House Now Looks Brand New

All 3 jobs done by ASNU have resulted in a new-looking house even though it is about 90 years old. All jobs were done to a professional standard - painting, repointing brickwork, carpentry and major roof repairs. No issues with the work and would gladly use them again. Very happy with everything.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Very happy with the most recent paint job.

ASNU has just completed a paint job in our living room. The work was carried out to the last detail with great care and skill. ASNU has completed different work at our house over the last few years. We have always been happy with the work done by ASNU trades people. This paint job just completed was first class.
I'm sure we will call on ASNU again.
Susan

Rates and Fees

Very happy with the paint job! We could not fault it!

I highly recommend AsNu Group of Trades P/L for exterior residential paint works. The two balustrades and two railings near the front steps, look terrific now in semi-gloss coats! Thanks so much for a very professional job, for being punctual and reliable, and for being very reasonably priced.

Highly Satisfied

I found out about this group from a letterbox drop some time ago. On requiring some fairly major house repairs I contacted them and an assessor came out; I had a written binding quote within hours. The quote was fairly detailed and there were no hidden nasties.
The work took a little longer than expected owing to the weather and there was a minor correction required for a similar reason. This was carried out with no argument whatsoever.
They are a good company to work with and I have another job coming up for then.

Nella

NellaSydney, NSW

Upgrade of pergola

Found this group on a google search. The work they did was great. I particularly liked that the carpenter had an apprentice with him, and was very good at training.

Professional & Reliable

We found ASNU on the website. From the get go to finish all works were done smoothly and professionally and they actually came on time which is very rare nowadays. We need them to fix and paint our weatherboard and it looks great. Jessie, Jimmy, Janine, Yasmin, Tuku and Mark thank you for all the hard works. Will recommend them to our friends and family.

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

New House Same Address

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Professional carpentry and painting

ASNU were recommended to us by a friend, and we have been really happy with their friendly and hard-working team of carpenters and painters. Communication with us has been excellent, including onsite problem solving on our hilly and challenging site whenever there were options to choose from. The team took a real pride in their work and we are delighted with the result - a new timber deck and staircase, as well as repairs to an existing pergola, and fresh exterior painting.

Clive Potter

Clive PotterSydney, NSW

Excellent & professional workmanship

We have engaged ASNU for painting and repairs to two homes in the past year and we’re completely happy with their work. They kept the sites clean tidy and leftover paints were clearly labeled for our later use as touch-up if needed.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Reliable with excellent Workmanship

ASNU initially came out to fix rotting Barge Boards and then, on the basis of the high quality work undertaken, we had them return to paint the fasciae and eves. Both jobs were completed to an excellent standard by pleasant, obliging tradies who took pride in their work. ASNU did all of this for a very reasonable price. Everything was so straightforward, right through the process from the quote to the last lick of paint. ASNU were reliable, friendly, meticulous and trustworthy. We couldn’t have been happier with the finished product and if we need something done in the future we would definitely be return customers.

Kath Pawson

Kath PawsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

High Quality

High Quality workmanship. On time for the project. No surprises. Polite workers. Kept work site clean and tidy at all times. Beautiful finish on two federation replica bay windows installed, painted and stain glass replaced.

Pam Bondi

Pam BondiSydney, NSW

Balcony Repairs and Painting

We were pleased with the good repair work on our weathered Balcony and also good thorough paintwork. Geoff from AsNu sent detailed advice of work to be done. Administration Office were courteous and very prompt in advising dates and times for tradesmen.

Brian Armour

Brian ArmourSydney, NSW

Roof Repairs

Anthony repaired our roof last week and may have discovered a long standing problem which hopefully will solve water problems which have dogged his during periods off heavy rain from the South.
ASNU's work is always very professional

Roof repairs

My mother needed repairs made to her roof. ASNU and Anthony the roofer, were great. We are very happy with the work that was done- would defiantly recommend ASNU. My mother had previously used ASNU for some repairs to cracks in walls too.