ASNU

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Nala F

Nala FSydney, NSW

The guys at ASNU were amazing

The guys at ASNU were amazing. They were friendly, responsive and communicated all steps of the process to repair my balcony. They completed the job very professionally and came back to gerni my driveway where the timbers had leached during the rain (without even being asked). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Lara

LaraSydney, NSW

Thanks ASNU for another Professional Project

We chose ASNU for a third time because of the professional standard of their work, the very skilled and personable people they use and their excellent coordination to completion of projects. Again we were delighted with the outcomes and a highly professional job. This is a Group with integrity and professional standards. Another great experience. Our 100 year old house appreciates them too!

Rates and Fees

Excellent standard of work, excellent service

ASNU quoted on Tuesday for work needed in our home & were here the next day to start work. Their standard of work is top notch, plus they fixed a previous handyman’s work. ASNU employ only the very best painters & plumbers & carpenters. Thanks so much Geoff, Jordan, Hasan, Seamus.

NMB

NMB

Concrete Balcony Demolition

ASNU were extremely professional and friendly. They completed an incredibly challenging, messy job and were respectful during the entire process. Will definitely use ASNU again for future projects. Thanks again!

John S

John SSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

ASNU quoted for new guttering on my home. They were not the cheapest but based on a neighbour’s experience I took them.

One variation was also agreed. This was a little pricey but all the work was completed on a timely and efficient basis.

Staff were knowledgeable and friendly.

The work was completed to a high standard.

I’s happily recommend them and use ASNU again.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Roof and Barge Board Repair

We were very happy with the work carried out by ASNU. We had barge boards replaced and painted as well as some roof tiles replaced. The work was carried out promptly, and all of the workers were very helpful and friendly and attended to all of our requests.

Des

DesSydney, NSW

A pleasure to deal with competent builders

Iain

IainSydney, NSW

A number of different jobs well done on an old terrace.

ASNU came quickly to quote and then scheduled the work in a timely manner that fitted in with us. We required roof repairs, a large exterior wall painted and shelving installed in the laundry and ASNU has a team to do all we needed. They were flexible when we changed requirements and also made helpful money saving suggestions for work that could be done while the scaffolding was up. We are very happy with the results.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

A difficult job to do

We had a cracked hip on the house that needed rectification and other issues that needed attention. They came in and addressed all the problems and carried it all out in a very professional way. We had the roof repainted, bargeboards replaced as required, house painted and a new roof fitted onto the back end of the house that needed doing. The team that came in were great, very courteous and a great group of tradesmen that got the job done to our satisfaction. A job well done.

Chris W.

Chris W.Sydney, NSW

Facade repair

ASNU repaired our federation facade despite the difficult access which required scaffolding. They turned up on time and finished in one day. Their tradesman were skilled and friendly. We were very happy with their work and would definitely use them again.

Always a good job done

We have used AsNu for several years and keep coming back because the tradesmen are first class.
We recently had steps put in to driveway and entrance to front garden from street. Also stair railing was installed. All parts of this job were done with great care and skill. The steps that Wesley did look like they were meant to be. He worked on the steps to perfection. The painting job that Jordan did is, as always, excellent, because he pays attention to detail and is a perfectionist. Thank you both for the great job you did. And thank you AsNu for being prompt to do a job and sending out such great trades people.
Susan
Lane Cove

Job Satisfaction

Great customer service, communication and workmanship

From start to finish the whole experience was fantastic. Quick to respond, quick to start work, quick to finish and the standard was high throughout. Dave and Wesley repaired and rebuilt the balcony and it's better than the original. They were also really patient and kind to my inquisitive kids and puppy. I highly recommend!

And

AndSydney, NSW

Gutter repair and replacement after storm

Replaced gutter with minimum of fuss. Excellent and professional job. Pleasant people. Did just what they said they would do and completed work on time. Cleaned up all residual rubbish with no fuss.
Highly recommended.

Repair & Painting

Excellent work after storm damage. Quick, efficient and professional. I have used them before for building repairs and most trades. I will use AsNu again & again. Very best regards. Kim

John

JohnSydney, NSW

work to repair damaged walls in bedroom after Built-in removed

Very happy with the way work was carried out. Kept informed of work schedule at all times. Most of all thanks to Tom who did an excellent repair job plus painting entire bedroom.

Kathryn

KathrynSydney, NSW

Brilliant job!

AsNu painted the exterior of our house about a year ago and it still looks fantastic. Tom returned to do some interior work. We are very happy thank you very much!

Vicki W

Vicki WSydney, NSW

ASNU helped make the update to our house easy and stress free

We needed to restore our deck and wanted to update the exterior look of the house with a repaint of the gutters and fascia. Geoff was very helpful in scoping out the works, working out solutions and providing quotes, plus handling the inevitable adjustments we made along the way. The tradesmen (carpentry, painting, etc) were excellent - reliable, on time, friendly and genuinely interested in doing a great job. They left the place really tidy after each days work and quickly removed all the building rubble. Overall the whole experience turned out to be easy and stress free.

PENNY W.

PENNY W.Sydney, NSW

Very happy with the job.

The Colourbond roofing on the rear of my house was becoming faded so contacted ASNU to repaint. The job was carried out without fuss, and in a very professional manner and looks like new. Thank you ASNU.

Mark T.

Mark T.

Every expectation met or exceeded

Our house needed painting inside and out. I chose ASNU because the quote was fair and the timeframe very suitable. After painting the rear pagoda to my complete satisfaction, I extended the work to include the entire exterior and then the interior of the house. They also did a superb job sanding and polishing the kitchen floor. The result is stunning. All work was extremely satisfactory, and the workmen are very tidy, friendly and polite. They are very skilled painters and the job really is perfect. All cleanup was done at every stage, and I'm very pleased that I chose ASNU. I would hire them again without hesitation.

Keith

KeithSydney, NSW

House transformed

ASNU repainted the outside woodwork of our 45 year old house. French doors, multi-pane windows and weathered woodwork all around made it challenging. They methodically patched the old woodwork and re-painted so well that the appearance of the house was transformed. An excellent job and excellent people to work with.