ASNU

ASNU

See the Best Handymen in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ASNU? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Balcony rebuilt

I am very happy to have engaged ASNU to rebuild the front balcony. Andrew, Alex and Mark did a superb job with the building and painting. I am very impressed with their professionalism and high standards. They arrived early each day and advised the work approach as needed. All old materials were removed and area cleaned. Will consider for future work.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Tried some of the rest, will stick with the best.

Over the years we have tried many trades and were lucky to find ASNU. They did work involving roof rectification, guttering, painting, electrical, cement rendering, timber floor repairs and replacement of a deck.

The tradesmen were very professional and their work was of a very high standard. They were very helpful when problems arose with alternatives that smoothed the road ahead.

We have no hesitation in recommending this group - ask for Geoff who was always helpful and available to discuss the project

Geoff G
Geoff GWentworthville

Beach House Revived

ASNU were great as usual.
I had a big job to restore this old 1950s beach house.
They Gutted out the old Kitchen and replaced it.
Repaired all the Damaged Wood inside and outside.
Sanded all Floors and Finished them to perfection.
And repainted at the drop of a hat to perfection.
We rented out this 2 Bedroom Beauty and receive $200 more per week.
Thanks to ASNU.
I will use you for more jobs in the future.

Carolyn
CarolynSydney, NSW

Relining an old roof attic.

David arrived early each day and advised his work approach and materials to be removed and replaced.
The entrance room floor was covered in drop sheets. Old sheeting and gyprock was carefully removed minimising mess and dust, taken downstairs and neatly stored for disposal. New sheeting and gyprock were purchased and safely stored prior to installation. Working space was extremely limited in both floor and roof clearance, but David's work was very thorough.
He finished the job with cleaning the area and removal from site of all materials - old and new.

Ann Simpson
Ann SimpsonSydney, NSW

Kitchen and Internal Painting excellent

ASNU designed and installed a new kitchen for us, Wassim did a wonderful job and all the tradesmen were very helpful. ASNU also painted the inside of the house, Geoff gave good advice as usual and was very helpful. The painters Paul and Jordan were also very helpful and polite and did a professional job. We have used ASNU before and would have no hesitation in doing so again.

Deck repairs

We are extremely happy with the deck repairs carried out for us by ASNU - our deck looks like new! The tradespeople who worked on our job were highly skilled and took pride in their work. Geoff is an excellent communicator and we were well-informed of the process at every step. We already have a list of jobs we will be asking ASNU to help with in the future - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Nala F
Nala FSydney, NSW

The guys at ASNU were amazing

The guys at ASNU were amazing. They were friendly, responsive and communicated all steps of the process to repair my balcony. They completed the job very professionally and came back to gerni my driveway where the timbers had leached during the rain (without even being asked). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Lara
LaraSydney, NSW

Thanks ASNU for another Professional Project

We chose ASNU for a third time because of the professional standard of their work, the very skilled and personable people they use and their excellent coordination to completion of projects. Again we were delighted with the outcomes and a highly professional job. This is a Group with integrity and professional standards. Another great experience. Our 100 year old house appreciates them too!

Other Handymen

Excellent standard of work, excellent service

ASNU quoted on Tuesday for work needed in our home & were here the next day to start work. Their standard of work is top notch, plus they fixed a previous handyman’s work. ASNU employ only the very best painters & plumbers & carpenters. Thanks so much Geoff, Jordan, Hasan, Seamus.

NMB
NMB

Concrete Balcony Demolition

ASNU were extremely professional and friendly. They completed an incredibly challenging, messy job and were respectful during the entire process. Will definitely use ASNU again for future projects. Thanks again!

John S
John SSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

ASNU quoted for new guttering on my home. They were not the cheapest but based on a neighbour’s experience I took them.

One variation was also agreed. This was a little pricey but all the work was completed on a timely and efficient basis.

Staff were knowledgeable and friendly.

The work was completed to a high standard.

I’s happily recommend them and use ASNU again.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Roof and Barge Board Repair

We were very happy with the work carried out by ASNU. We had barge boards replaced and painted as well as some roof tiles replaced. The work was carried out promptly, and all of the workers were very helpful and friendly and attended to all of our requests.

Des
DesSydney, NSW

A pleasure to deal with competent builders

Iain
IainSydney, NSW

A number of different jobs well done on an old terrace.

ASNU came quickly to quote and then scheduled the work in a timely manner that fitted in with us. We required roof repairs, a large exterior wall painted and shelving installed in the laundry and ASNU has a team to do all we needed. They were flexible when we changed requirements and also made helpful money saving suggestions for work that could be done while the scaffolding was up. We are very happy with the results.

Andy
AndySydney, NSW

A difficult job to do

We had a cracked hip on the house that needed rectification and other issues that needed attention. They came in and addressed all the problems and carried it all out in a very professional way. We had the roof repainted, bargeboards replaced as required, house painted and a new roof fitted onto the back end of the house that needed doing. The team that came in were great, very courteous and a great group of tradesmen that got the job done to our satisfaction. A job well done.

Read more reviews - page 2