Listing monitored by Hire A Hubby

• Rates and Fees

Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary

Chris was FANTASTIC & resolved all my issues expediently. His technical knowledge was very evident!! I can’t praise him enough!! He fixed the kitchen corner cupboard so it no longer fell off & my bedroom bifold door so it opened & closed easily!!

Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cat Netting gone wrong

• +4Thumbnail

Sally R
Sally RSydney, NSW

Exemplary Service!

Paul and his team have demonstrated exemplary service in skills, knowledge and professionalism in completing a range of works for our Preschool. We have used Paul on a few occasions this year and each time Paul went above and beyond in ensuring they were completed on time, with exceptional attention to detail. Paul is a great communicator clearly explaining what he can do, how long it will take and a gives fair guidance for approximate fees, which is always very reasonable. He will help problem solve any questions you may have and shows great acumen for getting the job done. I can't rate him highly enough and will only trust Paul for anymore future works we need.

hello from vee
hello from veeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hire a Hubby Indooroopilly - Excellent work done and staff are amazing

Needed art hung, drawers made and installed in wardrobes and additional storage throughout the house. Mario was on time, an excellent tradesman and a fantastic problem solver. Work done and Communication throughout has been first class.

Worth The Wait!

From the start Andy (Hire A Hubby Henley Beach) has been a great communicator about his availability to do the work we requested. When he called to our home to have a look and quote, he was also provided great advice on what we needed done. Andy has now completed the job and the quality and care of his work is excellent. His attention to detail is high and he is also a really friendly person. As a result of this first class experience we are now working with Andy on some additional projects. We are so happy to have found Andy, someone we can confidently work with in the future.

Anne B
Anne BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service from start to finish

Excellent communication with Bryan in Goulburn and tradie Bobby was the best. On time, courteous, careful, highly skilled and attentive to every detail. Will definitely use again. A variety of jobs skillfully done.

Julian D
Julian DMelbourne

Extremely disappointed!

A perfect hat trick

My hire a hubby was fabulous he is a jack of all trades, Sam landscaped our front yard cut down trees and put up a great slat fence, we were extremely happy with his work. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends

Disgruntled customer
Disgruntled customer South East Queensland, QLD

Bathroom upgrade

I had my bathroom shower regrouted , silicone redone. His work could not be faulted. Graham, Spent a lot of time and effort to ensure I was happy. Pleased with the outcome as this had to be redone as previous tiler , last year , did a really unsatisfactory job. I will hire them for all my jobs from now on

Trevor & Cherrie J.
Trevor & Cherrie J.Northern Region, NSW

Exceeded our expectations

The Perfect Hubby

I had Charlie from Frankston Hire a Hubby repair and fix up a lot of things around my house - nothing was too difficult for him. From start to finish I found Charlie to be professional and his work was excellent and he left everything clean. I am recommending Charlie as the perfect Hubby:)

Leah Shortland
Leah ShortlandDunlop 2615, ACT

The Tradie who helped

James was a life saver.
We had organised another handyman
That promised the world but let us down so badly
I felt like I was living the life of faulty Towers.
But then we found James he took all my stress away . His work was fantastic considering with what he had to fix up
His work was exceptional could not fault him.
Very friendly and very Professional and Experienced. THANK YOU JAMES

virginia v.
virginia v.Victoria

Not satisfied

I contacted them online. They texted me and said that they accepted your enquiry and will be in touch soon. I waited for a response. Never got a response, they delayed my time Unprofessional service. If they couldn't do the job. They should've let me know. I would not recommend this service.

SMJ
SMJSydney, NSW

JOB WELL DONE

Daniel from Hire A Hubby Marrickville answered the call to carry out a fiddly bathroom tiling job. It required several hours work per day over 3 days. Daniel is very polite and calm. He did an excellent job and cleaned up meticulously each day. While Daniel was here, he worked out how to rectify another small issue (non related). I am very happy with his work.

Chris
ChrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Highly Recommend

Very happy with the service provided by Hire a Hubby. Ian was very professional, reliable and did an amazing job. I couldn't be happier with the end result. Highly recommend!

Read more reviews - page 2

Scott H.asked

What is an average rate charged? I was charged $117/hr for some simple handyman jobs. This is rediculous to me? Does this sound right?

Hi Scott,

Thank you for reaching out to Hire A Hubby.

Each of our franchisees are individual owners of their business. As such I can't give you an hourly or average rate because each franchisee provides a quote for individual jobs. The quote is based on the job, materials required, labour, approximate time to do the job, and other things unique to the job or as requested by the property owner.

Scott H.

Effort to fix some loose table legs and change a change a pop up vanity plug to a standard plug. Only material needed was a new standard plug for $7. What should I expect in labour?

Hi Scott,

Did you use one of our Hubby Franchisees or someone else? I can only suggest you ask for an itemised bill and query it with whom provided the work.

Alternatively, if you would like a free quote, please contact us via our website: https://hireahubby.com.au/residential/book-a-hubby/

Cheryl
Cherylasked

Hi just wondering what your hourly rate is please?

Hi Cheryl

Happy Thursday. Thank you for reaching out to Hire A Hubby.

Each of our franchisees are individual owners of their business. As such I can't give you an hourly rate because each franchisee will provide a quote for individual jobs. The quote is based on the job, materials required, labour, approximate time to do the job, and other things unique to the job or as requested by the property owner.

The best way to get an idea of cost is to request a quote by calling 1800 803 339 or by booking online at https://hireahubby.com.au/residential/book-a-hubby/.

I hope this answers your question.

Deanna D.
Deanna D.asked

Do the people who work for HaH need any special training, license, etc?

Hi Deanna,

Happy Thursday and thank you for reaching out to Hire A Hubby.

Our Hubbies come with their own skills, qualifications and licenses. Hire A Hubby looks for property maintenance professionals with experience in carpentry, plastering, tiling and/or painting. We are offering competitive salary packages depending on skills and experience in the Industry and offer on and off the job training and the opportunity to gain accredited qualifications such as Cert I in Carpentry.

If you'd like to know more, please either visit our website www.hireahubby.com.au or call us on 1800 803 339. We have a whole section on the website which will inform you more fully on our training for Hubbies as well as career progression.

Get an answer from our members and Hire A Hubby representatives