4.3 from 1,410 reviews

• Rates and Fees

Debby H.

Debby H.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst service

The man came out, took a few measurements and I never heard from him again. I had the work fone by a fantastic carpenter from airtasker and wont use hire a hubby again. If he didnt want the job he could have just said so.

Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

Hire a Hubby - Brilliant!

Richard was absolutely amazing. He painted my apartment to perfection and was pleasant, reliable and efficient. I would recommend him to anyone needing a hubby - but you may not want to give him back!

Jazzy

JazzyNorthern Region, NSW

Michael Armidale Hire A Hubby

Really pleased with the great job Michael did on all the jobs i asked him to complete, patching a hole in the wall, replacing broken latches, but especially happy with the blackboard for my kids and new deck on their cubby. Will be using Michael again.

Happy Hobartian

Happy HobartianHobart, TAS

Great job!

Thanks to Will in Hobart. Very fair quote and he arrived as promised (rare for Tassie trades). Good finish to the job and he tidied up! Great guy to deal.

Margot Jacobs

Margot JacobsSydney, NSW

Hernan Garcia

Hernan from Sutherland Shire Hire a Hubby is excellent at doing repairs and painting. He is reliable and quotes are always reasonable. Does a great job repairing retaining walls and restringing clothes lines.

Job Satisfaction

Thank you Hire A Hubby Darlinghurst!

Andrew from Hire A Hubby (Darlinghurst) offered excellent service. He is a great communicator, fast, reliable and very professional. I will definitely be using his services again for jobs around my house.

John and Esther

John and EstherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hire a Hubby - Scarborough QLD

Used Ian to remodel some kitchen cupboards and install a dishwasher - Job done was excellent as was the service from beginning to end. Will most definitely use Ian and his team again. Highly Recommended!

Trustworthy

I cannot thank enough for Steve from Queanbeyan Hire a Hubby! He did skirting board job (removing old one, installing one, painting...) It was very hard to get someone for the job maybe because it was a small job for people to bother. Thankfully, Steve was different that he was willing to help. He did more than what he was supposed to do. He is such a nice person and most importantly he does an excellent job!!! What else could I ask? I would recommend Steve to anyone for his trustworthy personality, diligent and professional ability.

Top Job

Hi Brad from hire a hubby Canberra came and made me a barn door for my family room. OMG what a job!!! Thanks Brad so very much, love my door, I would recommend Brad to anyone who needs a job done in Canberra, he is No:1, Top Job. Thanks Brad, cheers Vicky

Recommendation for John at Hire a Hubby

Thank you John for jobs well done including installing new fencing, grouting, fitting ventilation grid & grinding back tiles. Highly recommended. You are very professional, friendly and polite. Prices are reasonable.

Beth

BethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Brett Coates, from langwarrin Victoria did a fantastic job with my downpipes ,pergola ,gutters, painting, new window screens friendly, highly remmomed and to my family. would be using him again in the future.

Monica Fia

Monica FiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hire A Hubby: Springwood NSW

I am absolutely thrilled with the work the team at Springwood have done replacing cladding on our house. They were professional, reliable, accommodating, reasonably priced and always happy to find "a solution" with my quirky requests. Music to my ears from a trady. I would highly recommend them for any carpentry services.

Ian Hodgson

Ian HodgsonWeetangera 2614, ACT

Excellent job, done promptly and efficiently

I engaged Gary from Hire A Hubby Flynn to replace my polycarbonate pergola roof, smashed in the recent hail storm. He and his offsider did a first-class job and were a pleasure to work with.

Aman

AmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t trust them.

Our fence is falling apart. Tried to let the head office know and they didn’t care. The hubby come out after 6 months after doing the job and said it was the timbers fault for moving and the grounds fault for moving. 2 years on and still stuck with a fence that is falling apart. Yes he worked hard by himself in the heat and the fence looked good for a couple of months. But isn’t a fence suppose to look good for a long time? The neighbors fence has been up for the same amount of time and doesn’t look like ours at all.

Tony

TonyCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Workmanship

I engaged James Chesworth, Hire a Hubby Amaroo, ACT to build a pet coffin for my beloved border collie Rocky who is nearly 14 years old and getting frail. As I don't want Rocky to be cremated I want to be prepared for the day he passes. I also engaged James to dig the hole in my front yard to accommodate the coffin. The coffin was delivered to me on Wednesday 19 February and I was very impressed indeed at the intricate workmanship and detail that James and his brother put into it. As an unexpected bonus it also included a black satin type lining and padding underneath. I was emotional with the result and very impressed. More than I expected. Thank you. Tony

Reliable tradesman

Pete from hire a hubby bayswater was recommended by someone to do a job for us. We were very happy with Pete. His customer service was second to none - prompt and respectful. Will definitely use him again in future.

John Millar

John MillarBahrs Scrub

An Excellent Tradesman

Warren has done a number of jobs for us and they are done professionally and at a reasonable price. He is prompt in the time he will do the work and completes it to a high standard. I would recommend him to anyone.

Andres R.

Andres R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect job

Hired the guys at Hire a Hubby MANLY to install a pegboard for my secret "man cave". The job was done quickly and seamlessly, and they also had the gesture to leave the place like they found it, clean and organised. Now we know who to turn to whenever we need help around the house.

Hi Andres,
Thank you for taking the time to write your 5 star review for Hire A Hubby Mosman. We will be sure to pass on your review to him, we are so pleased to hear of your experience with Hire A Hubby. Thank you again.
Cheers, Jess @ HAH

Repeat customer

Peter, from Hire a Hubby Doonside, did a fabulous job squaring up the archways in my home. He was very obliging and punctual, producing finished work of a high standard. His attention to detail and care left me with no hesitation to call on him again for my next plastering and electrical jobs. Thanks so much Peter.

Harcourts Brindabella

Harcourts BrindabellaAmaroo 2914, ACT

Gungahlin Hire-a-Hubby the most reliable and organised tradesperson

Harcourts Brindabella started using our local Hire-a-Hubby recently, and we could not be more pleased ! James is attentive, reliable, polite, job is done, and we can always rely on his quality of work. He is informative and happy to provide advice, and quotes for jobs. And that is a very important quality that property managers are looking for. We would recommend James at any time !

Beth Silverwood

Beth Silverwoodasked

My daughter has a dog who keeps escaping from her new house. Do you have anyone that could come and check the fence and give her a quote for securing the yard. It is a rental so we are not looking at a new fence just stopping her dog (a service dog) from escaping.

Hello Beth,
Yes we can definitely help your daughter. Please head over to our website https://hireahubby.com.au/residential/book-a-hubby/ or call 1800 803 339. Your local Hubby will be able to attend and quote for you.

Olga

Olgaasked

Hi, I wrote you are review of the work that was attempted by one of your guys. I have not seen it in your reviews. Does this mean that you only publish the positive reviews??

Hi Olga,

We publish all reviews.

Kind regards,
Laurence

Matthew W.
Matthew W.

The response from Lawrence is consistent with my observation.
Matthew

Harwinder Kaur S.

Harwinder Kaur S.asked

Hi there I have few jobs that needs to be done. 1) We need some rendering and paint of course on the front side of the house. 2) tiling on the front patio and alfresco area. 3) plumbing fir auto dispenser for fridge.
Please send a quote how you guys will charge altogether. How long will it take to get it done.
Location Griffin Qld 4503. Contact via email harsidhu89@gmail.com

Hi Harwinder,

The best way to receive a quote is to call our FREE phone number at 1800 803 339, or visit our website:

This will also direct you to the most appropriate franchise.

Kind regards,