Verifiedhireahubby.com.au

4.3

1,945 reviews
peter o.
peter o.Sydney, NSW

Excellent work, highly adaptive to our schedule, and a pleasure to have him working on our house

Excellent contractor. Paul (Lindfield) was very flexible with time arrangements and the scope of work. The job was to take down, trim, and rehang doors, a folding partition, and curtains. The number of doors to be modified was uncertain before the work was started, but Paul readily accepted additional doors as required. He completed the job very capably making adjustments to fit the schedule of other contractors working in our house. I thoroughly recommend this contractor, it was a pleasure to have him working on our house. Show reply
puiling
puiling18 posts

Wasting my time

I can only give one star for the head office, they take my call, allocate me a handyman.
I told the handyman what need to be done togetherwithsome photos, not a hard job. But he never get back to me , not responding to my message, not giving me a quote. I called the head office again, they said that they will follow it up, but they never call me again. If they don't want to help me that is fine, just tell me, wasting my time.
Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Disgusted

Had 'laserlite' roofing replaced. No product warranty or written quote. Price blow out. Installed incorrectly. Leaks like a sieve, lovely waterfalls I didnt want. Months later still trying to get them to take responsibility for cheaper product used although they admitt the hubby was not trained enough for the job NOW! No compensation from rain damage. What a rip! Would not use again if you paid me!
Margaret
Margaret

Ursula
UrsulaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Poor timeframes

Completed an online form and had a missed call shortly after for Cleveland Qld, called the number back and after enough time had to ask the guy his name. Then he said he couldn't come for 2 months. It was to check the roof and attach a crown to the flue which i had ready. Somewhat urgent with the rains but nevertheless 2 months? i could marry and divorce a hubby in less time. Super average service.
Alan R
Alan RIllawarra, NSW15 posts

Plumbing work

Rang them to do a job for me I am in Nowra the guys showed up did a fantastic job professional so happy the husband and wife who run it are so lovely and helpful they have a great team thank you for your professional work Alan Robson Show reply
Derek L.
Derek L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our sincere thanks

Savio from Hire a Hubby Narre Warren South was excellent in everything he did. We needed a few jobs done at our home before a certain date and he was able to oblige effectively and efficiently. He was quick to respond to our call out for help, provided us with a quote and was very punctual. He took it in his stride to complete the work very obligingly with a smile on his face. Thank you Savio. Show reply
MattSydney, NSW

Hire a hubby can do it all

Derek pang was so professional and great at his job, very happy. Show reply
Hangatu Wyld
Hangatu WyldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Fast, efficient and incredible service

Incredibly professional, fast and efficient. They worked so hard to get all our flat packs set up and get my brothers apartment ready for him before his return from hospital. I’m forever grateful to you and the team, Brian! Show reply
Steph
StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and professional!

We contact hire a hubby to assist with some fixes around the house to finalise a settlement.
Wayne contacted us straight away and was able to come out same day to quote up the work. Needless to say everything was fixed and sorted within 2 days! - so happy with the level of service and quality of work :)
Thanks Wayne and team! Show reply
dana
dana3 posts

EXCELLENT WORK

Terry has been helping me with many jobs around the house for years now and his excellent work and professionalism never fails. He is prompt, courteous, and finds fixes for those tricky problems. I would highly recommend him for any job. Thanks Terry, you're the best! Show 3 replies
Ros
Ros

Appreciate the service

Thanks to Terry for doing all sorts of maintenance jobs around my house both inside and out. Much appreciated. Show reply
Graham
Graham

Good Service

Terry was on time ,efficient&helpful in all his endeavors!
I would have no problem in recommending him to friends to use his service.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.

Outstanding service

Hire a Hubby Ringwood has always provided oustanding service for us. His range of skills, flexibility, communication and workmanship are excellent. Highly recommend.
Matt

Fabulous Service and Meticulous Attention to Detail ! Who could ask for anything more?

Terry of HAH Ringwood - what a star!! He was punctual, friendly, forthcoming with advice, trustworthy and he was able to attend to all the small jobs I have wanted to attend to for years but not known whom to call. His workmanship and attention to detail was impressive despite his reasonable charges, so much so I'm having him return to attend to some other jobs I have been wanting to accomplish for years! I am very happy to provide him with a glowing recommendation! Keep up the good work Terry.