4.3 from 1,514 reviews

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Polly

PollySydney, NSW

Cleaning, regrouting and replacing a few tiles in the shower cubicle

Tony, Hoxton Park franchise did a great job on our shower floor. He was very punctual and did a fantastic job of cleaning the floor tiles, regrouting and replacing four cracked tiles. He was honest and we couldn’t fault his work.

Katy

KatySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with Hire a hubby!

Very happy with the service from Hire a hubby! Simon organised a quote very quickly and the work was done a few days later. He did an amazing job and was very professional. Highly recommend!

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hireahubby Mordy - Great job

John painted my front fence - there was a bit involved - reducing the plants near the fence as well as removing the wire and putting it back on after the timber was painted. I’ve had quite a few compliments from neighbors about the quality of the work. Extremely happy with the job and would definitely recommend John in the future

disappeared

Highly recommended franchise owner (I assume) visited, wrote notes on the tasks to be done, very pleasant and knowledgeable, and disappeared. I called him three weeks ago and he said he thought the quote had been sent. The silence continues. Like 'Still Waiting' - it was 2 months ago. And now I get an email so I must be on the Hire a Hubby system. I've gone elsewhere

Still waiting

A man came to do a quote in early to mid March, for a kitchen upgrade. Two months later and I still haven’t received my quote! We have been in lock down, but he could’ve emailed it

Tracey

Tracey

Best contractor support ever!

I have been using Hire a Hubby North Ward for a while. Started with a tiny job, and now getting bigger. Love the service, they turn up on time, nothing is too much trouble, and best of all, quality work. Highly recommend because I know the job will be done right!

Hire a Hubby Glenfield - Excellent Service

Rodney has been amazing and made me feel at ease being interstate. He overlooked the bathroom reno, kitchen and bedroom rework. What a champion and such a beautiful job. It was clean and the tenants were really happy. Exceptional service and positive attitude

Thankyou Carlos !!!

I would like to send a huge Thankyou to Carlos ( from Hire A Hubby Heidelberg )
He totally repaired and installed new laser light for my mum’s carport and replaced some rotten beams as well
An excellent job for a reasonable price

Yola Murphy

Yola MurphyCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Job

I was very pleased with Troy's work. He was professional, prompt and completed the work within a week.
I would certainly recommend him to family and friends and would not hesitate to engage him in any future work I may have.

Neil

NeilHunter Region, NSW

Saved our sanity.

We have used "Hire a Hubby Belmont" for over three years now. He is very proficient and does a very good job. We would definitely recommend "Hire A Hubby Belmont".

Pedro

Pedro

bathroom renovation

Bathroom renovation - Andrew Attalla and his team did a great job and we now have a bathroom that looks fantastic. Got to give five stars. Would recommend Andrew without hesitation

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Amazing Service!

Paul and his lovely partner cleaned my home and did some gardening for me, they provided fantastic quality service and were reliable, professional and very friendly throughout! Will definitely be contacting them again for all things maintenance. Would 100% recommend!

Hi Alex,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review for Paul. We are so pleased to hear of your experience and his customer service. We will pass on your kind words to Paul.
Cheers,
Jess @ HAH

Jo-Anne

Jo-AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chris Wilkinson - North Lakes HAH

Chris put himself out to complete the bathroom modifications (grab rails etc) work two days earlier than arranged to accommodate my Mum's return home from hospital. Quality of work was excellent; communication and arrangements were clear. I highly recommend his work.

Ingrid Matthews

Ingrid MatthewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chris the Best

Chris is awesome. Our pantry had to be deconstructed to fit alongside our new fridge. It was quite a big job, and he did it very efficiently and cheerfully. I would recommend him to anyone.

Chris Wilkinson-North Lakes HAH

We have used Chris for 3 projects around the home now, and find him to be extremely professional in his approach to his clients and fastidious in his work. He answers his phone, he turns up at the appointed time, and delivers the result that he says he will do.
I highly recommend Chris from HAH North Lakes for your next home projects.

Absolutely outstanding

We had what we thought was a minor depression in the wall of our brand new home due to a baby gate being installed in the wrong place. The job turned out to be much more complicated than originally thought, because instead of just putty and painting the small depression, a large patch of wall had depressed. David from HAH Geelong attended. In a few hours he had completely patched up the depressed section of wall and repainted the entire wall using the same paint originally used on the house. Couldn't be happier. If you need something fixed up, David from Geelong is your man.

Hi Matt,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review for David at HAH Geelong. We are so pleased to hear of you happiness and his workmanship / attention to detail.
We will be sure to pass on your message to David. Thanks again,
Jess @ HAH

Ellen

EllenSydney, NSW

Essential Hired Hubby.

David has done numerous jobs for me. He's always punctual, polite and efficient. Most recent job was my driveway. Completion was hampered by rain; he dried it off on Saturday. More rain. He dried it off on Sunday and finished the top coat.

Ron and Tina

Ron and TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Charles Henderson hire a hubby FRANKSTON

Fantastic Craftsmanship .... Our Job was completed to perfection !
Charles presents an easy " Can-Do" approach and professionally completed the task as Quoted.

His friendly manner and clear communication, together with skilled attention to detail and ethical standards, makes Him an excellent choice ; leaving us with the satisfied feeling of money well spent.

Thank you Charlie.

Not even a quote!

I called and arranged for a quote for renovation of my bathroom.

After 2 weeks, emailed the gentleman for the quote,but received no response.

After a week called and left a message but no response.
What kind of service and work can I expect ??

Hire H.Hire A Hubby

Poor communication and tried to charge more than quoted.

Gaining initial quote was easy but was quoted for 1 supply and install instead of 2 as requested. Had to chase up work to be done after accepting amended quote. Invoiced 30% more than amended quote with no initial explanation. Blamed trainee in admin for error then corrected invoice. Otherwise friendly service.

Beth Silverwood

Beth Silverwoodasked

My daughter has a dog who keeps escaping from her new house. Do you have anyone that could come and check the fence and give her a quote for securing the yard. It is a rental so we are not looking at a new fence just stopping her dog (a service dog) from escaping.

Hello Beth,
Yes we can definitely help your daughter. Please head over to our website https://hireahubby.com.au/residential/book-a-hubby/ or call 1800 803 339. Your local Hubby will be able to attend and quote for you.

Olga

Olgaasked

Hi, I wrote you are review of the work that was attempted by one of your guys. I have not seen it in your reviews. Does this mean that you only publish the positive reviews??

Hi Olga,

We publish all reviews.

Kind regards,
Laurence

Matthew W.
Matthew W.

The response from Lawrence is consistent with my observation.
Matthew

Harwinder Kaur S.

Harwinder Kaur S.asked

Hi there I have few jobs that needs to be done. 1) We need some rendering and paint of course on the front side of the house. 2) tiling on the front patio and alfresco area. 3) plumbing fir auto dispenser for fridge.
Please send a quote how you guys will charge altogether. How long will it take to get it done.
Location Griffin Qld 4503. Contact via email harsidhu89@gmail.com

Hi Harwinder,

The best way to receive a quote is to call our FREE phone number at 1800 803 339, or visit our website:

This will also direct you to the most appropriate franchise.

Kind regards,