Hire A Hubby

Hire A Hubby

4.3 from 1,256 reviews

What was I thinking!!

Hire a hubby upwey .heres a tip for you : get an actual trades man instead of some rude bloke with two left hands. Oh while your at it get someone in the office that is actually helpful and polite not a bloody thug . My advice to every one stay away from hire a hubby upwey shonky way bellow standardboth out in the field and the office

HIRE-A-HUBBY UPWEY

UPWEY HIRE-A-HUBBY:
Extremely disappointing, unprofessional, and appalling "service". Would NOT recommend under any circumstances.. The work done was substantially substandard and did not meet the specific purpose of what we had asked for.

- They demanded payment for work they did not do
- They also demanded payment on multiple occasions before the due date / very confronting
- Caused damage to our garden
- Ultimately we paid to have their work corrected and redone by someone else

My advice is to stay away from Hire-A-Hubby Upwey, regretful experience!

Prompt and efficient!

Frank from Cremorne was so helpful when I needed some handyman jobs done in a hurry to get my property ready for sale. Nothing was a problem - pavers were cleaned, cupboard latches repaired, floor skirting replaced, raw plastering was sanded and painted, and some touches of silicone in the the bathroom made it look like new again. He was also ready with suggestions about how I could do some of the jobs myself! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Frank if you need a skilled and trustworthy handyman.

Rates and Fees

Didn’t follow quote price !

Got a few quotes and Hire a hubby was the cheapest. So went with them. An older man turned up who was lovely but took him a lot longer then anticipated. Then in the end charged for him to taking so long.! Over triple the quoted price !!

Rates and Fees

Superb customer care and superb workmanship

Chris from North Lakes Brisbane recently completed a couple of big jobs for me - replaced the tiles on my balcony and has just finished building a new retaining wall and fence for our complex. Awesome customer service, kept me informed through the whole process, clean and tidy, and great attention to detail. 10 out of 10

Absolutely fantastic

My mum has stadia nerve damage in her back and leg and needed her bed wooden bed lowered. We had Glen contact us through hire a hubby, who was able to come over straight away. He made the bed the correct height for mum so now she has no strange getting up and down from the bed. Thanks Glen for the fantastic service and quick response.

Absolutely amazing

We’ve used Trevor and sharron of hire a hubby ROXBURGH park for quite a while now to attend to maintenance items in our rental properties and couldn’t be happier.
Trevor is extremely accomodating, prompt, professional and is super flexible with additional work, communicating additional potential items at a property while he’s attending to other jobs and just doing the right thing. Can not recommend enough!! Thank you for making working with a trade so simple and easy!!

Rates and Fees

House Renovation , Driveway and Double Garage Building in Goulburn by ‘Hire A Hubby ‘Goulburn

Bryan from ‘Hire a Hubby’, Goulburn helped my wife and I with our house renovation over the past 9 months in Goulburn . His quality of work and diligence to the multitude of renovation tasks we assigned him , was highly impressive . We highly recommend his company for any building work , big or small

Mark and Kellie Nicholl

Rates and Fees

Tradesman that actually listen and do a good job.

Got a quote for a stainless steel balustrade with timber hand rail on my verandah from Hernan at hire a hubby. First contact was main number and lady was helpful and professional. Arranged a local member of the hire a hubby team to come and quote. He was prompt professional on time and listened to what I wanted and knew what council regulations were required. Sent me written quote quickly that I didn’t need to chase and was very reasonable when comparing to other quotes I received. He was available to start quickly and the job was completed in a timely fashion and was more than satisfactory. Professional throughout on time and delivered as promised. Attending to the whole job from demolition of the old fence installation painting and removal of rubbish. I didn’t have to chase other trades to do this and do that. I wanted a handrail that was in two parts replaced into one and it was not a problem and corrected straight away no worries. I would definitely use this company again and recommend others to do so also. Thanks for taking the stress out of getting the job done.

Best service in years!

Anthony was punctual, professional and meticulous. He removed a built in wardrobe, patched the wall and ceiling & you can’t see where it was. He even offered to clean the dust that drifted to the rest of the unit. I will definitely use again

art room fitout

l would have no hesitation in highly recommending Rod. HE went above and beyond to complete my job I would highly recommend his service.

I would use his service again. Hire a HUBBY Glenfield

Very good service

Anthony was on time, friendly and quick. His work was to a good standard and very reasonably priced. I got exactly what I was quoted. Will be using him again.

Bad Customer Service

First, I called them and left my details. I didn't get any response from them. The next day I called, this guy picks up the phone and talks like as if he is selling burgers at McDonalds saying "What do you need?" Yeah, I need a quarterpounder meal. No, its a office fit-out and have some courtesy to talk to a potential client and respect because they don't know everything. If I knew everything, I would do it myself. You just lost a potential client.

Hire A Hubby - Wellington Point Qld

Rick responded promptly to my email and went above and beyond to complete my job. Can't speak highly enough of Hire A Hubby, Wellington Point. I will definitely being using Hire A Hubby again and will recommend him everyone.

Rates and Fees

Greg from Hire a Hubby Hunters Hill is fantastic!

I have no hesitation in highly recommending the services of Greg of Hunters Hill Hire a Hubby. He responded to my request swiftly to re-hang a door which had come off its hinges; fixed a wardrobe door and fixed all the door handles in the house. I am SURE he can do more than doors, but he was just brilliant. If ever anyone asks me if I know someone who does excellent handy work (which is well beyond my weak abilities) I will have no hesitation in recommending Greg of Hire a Hubby Hunters Hill. If there were a sixth star it would be Greg!

Efficient and friendly

Babak was efficient and completed the required jobs with care. He was friendly and worked hard. I would recommend him to anyone. He responded promptly to email questions and completed the job well.

Lawrie Hire a Hubby Deer Park Highly Recommended

Very professional, kind, friendly, punctual and understanding. We would highly recommend this gentleman for any work to be done in and around the home also gave quotes for other work to be done . Many thanks.

Ken Maguire Hire a hubby Beenleigh

Brilliant, friendly, punctual, happy and very professional. We highly recommend this gentleman for work done in and around he home. We will definitely be having him back into our home

Rates and Fees
Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your Hire A Hubby experience. We are thrilled you are happy with the customer service and quality workmanship. I'm sure he will be extremely happy to read your review, and to have the opportunity to work with you and your friends and family in the future. Kind regards Laurence Hire A Hubby

You can't do better than Steve Halis - Hire a hubby Indooroopilly!

Steve from Hire a Hubby is prompt, very courteous and did a fantastic job of several tasks today. Everything was completed with ease. I will definitely be using his services again.

Job Satisfaction
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your Hire A Hubby experience. We are thrilled you are happy with the customer service and quality workmanship. I'm sure he will be extremely happy to read your review, and to have the opportunity to work with you and your friends and family in the future. Kind regards Laurence Hire A Hubby

Excellent workmanship

Job was done on the time with good perfection. Did follow up to see whether everything was ok. Did ask for some additional jobs after initial quote. Would recommend for handyman jobs around springvale area

Rates and Fees
Hi Jab, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your Hire A Hubby experience. We are thrilled you are happy with the customer service and quality workmanship. I'm sure he will be extremely happy to read your review, and to have the opportunity to work with you and your friends and family in the future. Kind regards Laurence Hire A Hubby

Hi, I wrote you are review of the work that was attempted by one of your guys. I have not seen it in your reviews. Does this mean that you only publish the positive reviews??
Hi Olga, We publish all reviews. Kind regards, Laurence Hire A HubbyThe response from Lawrence is consistent with my observation. Matthew

Hi there I have few jobs that needs to be done. 1) We need some rendering and paint of course on the front side of the house. 2) tiling on the front patio and alfresco area. 3) plumbing fir auto dispenser for fridge. Please send a quote how you guys will charge altogether. How long will it take to get it done. Location Griffin Qld 4503. Contact via email harsidhu89@gmail.com Thanks
Hi Harwinder, The best way to receive a quote is to call our FREE phone number at 1800 803 339, or visit our website: https://hireahubby.com.au/ This will also direct you to the most appropriate franchise. Kind regards, Laurence Hire A Hubby

what is the hourly rate for work to hire a hubby for 8hrs just doing bits and pieces? all materials provided. I cant seem to get a straight answer...one of them said to me we prefer not to do hourly rate because we have to consider our toilet breaks, i mean, how much time do you need to spend in the toilet per each hour...cmon guys..
Hi David It's Janet from Hire A Hubby. Our franchisees don't t quote on an hourly rate, but quote based on the actual job. The easiest way to get an idea of the cost of your jobs is to Book a Free Quote by calling 1800 803 339 or filling out the Book A Free Quote page on our website www.hireahubby.com.au. Please provide as many details about the job and things you need done, and what materials you will provide. This process will ensure your local Hubby will respond and provide an accurate quote for the job you require. Please do let me know, if you have further questions and I'll do my best to help you. Kind regards Janet Hire A Hubby