Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Macadamia Naturial Oil? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Smell
LNicholls
LNichollsPerth, WA

Warning!!! Discontinued product!

If you LOVE LOVE LOVE Macadamia Deep Repair Masque as much as me, please be warned I heard in Nov 2020 that it is a discontinued product!
Nooooooo.......
Not sure if this only Australia or internationally.
Buy NOW if you can find it!

Purchased in November 2020 for $32.00.

Smell
Debbie G
Debbie GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best hair masque I've used in 30+ years

I am so thrilled to have had the opportunity to try this product which I received a sample of in a Priceline gift bag. I have been hooked from first use. I have mid length bleached blonde hair which is dry and brittle from over-processing, however within a few months my hair has restored to a healthy condition and growing again. A little goes a long way and it is great value!

Purchased in December 2019 at Priceline for $37.00.

Smell
The L.
The L.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

This product is a staple in my washroom, I have very damaged hair and this product has helped me with. The smoothness of my hair is on another level with this product.

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Brooke

I RAVE about this product!

Ive been dying my hair jet black for over 10 years, not to mention the every day use of a hair straightener. My hair is in relatively good condition, whenever it's feeling a bit dry I always refer back to this hair mask. It smells amazing but most importantly it's the only thing that actually makes my hair silky afterwards. Comb through damp hair, put it in a bun and keep it in for as long as you want. 100% recommend you already try it!

Purchased at Priceline for $36.00.

Smell
George
George

Macadamia

Great stuff great to repair your hair and fixes ends .stops drying out the ends ..put in hair wrap for night wake up and shampoo out ..feel the difference .feel how soft it is

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Nat
Nat

Love this masque!

Very creamy and super hydrating. I've got super brittle hair from chemicals and medications. Always makes my hair feel so soft and it seems like it visibly looks better.

I do wish the Macadamia Oils single product shampoo/conditioner (I forget what it's called!) was more available though. It's the best thing I've ever used for my hair

Elena Salv
Elena Salv

Love it

Love the product it is the only product I can use on my child with great results. It is expensive but look out for the specials in coles or woolies they have them from time to time. I can get it as low as $17 when buying on special. Also some priceline chemists have them too. Watch for the specials there too.

having dry hair myself it works a treat. I love it. and a little goes a long way.

E.Sharman
E.SharmanMid North Coast, NSW

The only Conditioner or Masque one worth buying off the Supermarket shelf

I have unusually fine, brittle hair, and now i dye it for grey. I don't bother with normal conditioners. The more water involved, the less the substance can coat your hair. I have tried ALL the 'treatments' available in in the Supermarket. At one stage i gave up because they were all useless, so I was forced spend up and order Kerstatse via EBA. The Macadamia Mask is the next best thing,. and 1/4 the price. Don't bother with anything else (including their own conditioner)

Lynn.C
Lynn.CSydney

Amazing hair masque!

Really love using this hair masque once a week. Very nourishing for my dry hair. After applying the masque, I wrap my hair with a hot wash cloth and leave it on for 5 minutes before washing it out

sai0308
sai0308AU

Surely the best I have ever used....

I bought this after reading so many positive reviews. I do not write reviews that often, but literally compelled to do so because of the outcomes. I have very damaged, colored, bleached hair, also experiencing excessive hair fall due to putting my hair under so much stress :(
This mask surely helped my hairs in every positive way, my hair feel smooth, frizz free and easily manageable. I used it 3 times until now and can feel huge difference in my hair texture. I will surely be buying this again, ticks all the boxes :)

Casey M.
Casey M.Perth, Western Australia

LOVE IT! Best I've ever used

Been using this for 2 years and haven't bothered with anything else since! Won't wash my hair without doing this treatment anymore.. I only have to wash my hair once or twice a week so I use this product every time I wash.

My hair is very thick and curly - the macadamia oil masque tames my hair, makes it smell amazing, and feel even better! You only need to use the smallest amount, so yes it is $40 for one tub, but that tub will also you AGES!

Highly highly recommend. Great product!

Amazing!

I love this product it is my go to treatment. I am a swimmer and work at swimming pools, around the constant chlorine, humididty, pool chemicals and heat on a daily basis made my hair completely stripped, dry and an unhealthy mess! I use this every time i get out of the pool and it has saved my hair!

nopelep
nopelepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

disappointed

I was expecting amazing results after reading a lot of reviews, but this left my hair looking dry. I also since discovered that this product contains silicones, which may or may not be a good thing, but I think I prefer my hair to be moisturised naturally. also, this is too highly priced, and from memory 'macadamia oil' is way down the list of ingredients. I should have researched better before wasting my money. I will continue to use occasionally, to use up product, but will not be re purchasing.

loz100
loz100orange

Very soft hair

My fine hair had turned to straw after being coloured so much but after using this once a week my hair is soft, shining and bouncy. Also has a very nice smell that lasts. Would highly recommend.

Best I have tried by far

This repair mask is easily the best treatment I have ever used. It smells really good and lasts quite a while. it says use no more than twice a week but i personally use this everytime I wash my hair wich is every 2-4 days. I will shampoo my hair and then apply this treatment to the mid length and ends, then leave for 5-20 minutes then rinse.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone, it's the best hair product I've ever used. The only dislike about this is that it's too expensive, it's around $40 for one tub but then again, it lasts for months. So yeah, definitely a great product. Will repurchase many times again.