Maclaren Triumph / Triumph Elite

Maclaren Triumph / Triumph Elite

Triumph and Triumph Elite

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Elly Tran

Elly TranPoint Cook VIC 3030

Pretty good small and light pram for city and shopping centre

I have this for 2nd pram which using mostly going to city and shopping centre, basically, for where has even ground surface, easy to handle and fold and just taking little boot space. My 2yo girl sits pretty comfortable in there. One only little thing that I dislike about it which is non-adjustable footrest but all fine now when her feet can reach it. Overall I give 4.5 stars for this pram.

tyler

tylersydney

Nice stroller but it will backward fall when you put you hand bag on the handle

We had been used this stroller for half year, it is light and stylish, but the storage bag is quite small, so when you are shopping, you have to put some shopping bags or your hand bag on the handle, and if the kid off the stroller, the stroller will backward.

kate4741

kate4741South Australia, 5000

Makes life with a toddler easy!

SueToffulMelbourne

OK

I got this to replace my heavy and big Swallow Beema, and after 4 months actually went back to the Beema and will sell this! Main problem is the backrest not being upright enough in tightest position as noted above.
Super light and easy for travel
Contrary to what the blurb says you cannot actually make this upright enough for an older toddler (I got it when mine was 18 months). She is always half lying and hates it as 2 year olds can! Tightening the straps to make higher very tricky if bub in pram. One foot/hand fold and unfold mechanism (the foot pedal) doesn't really work (or maybe I'm unco). Wheels mark the sun shade when it is folded.

lennicatAU

Can't get child upright

I really don't like this stroller and therefore rarely use it. I ended up reverting to MB Swift that I bought the stroller to replace. The only time I use it is when I travel as it's easier to put on a plane than a MB. My 23 month old is always slumped and uncomfortable in this stroller and wants to get out all the time.
Lightweight and good for traveling.
Unable to get the seat in an upright position so my child is always slumped.

Shellee

Shellee

Good for travel

We went overseas to Europe for 4 weeks and this was a lifesaver. It handled everything we put it through. It may even become our regular use stroller.
light, folds easy, durable, sturdy

typefaster

typefaster

Good

Overall a fantastic pram for convenience, quality, manoevrability, style etc. Just wish it had an extendable leg rest for younger babies and perhaps a rain cover included?
Fantastic manoevrability on all wheels, turns & swivels incredibly easily. Very easy to fold down with one hand. Large sun shade. Easily washable.
No extendable leg rest so smaller babies once sitting up have nowhere to put their legs.

Tanya

Tanya

We got this for trips on the bus/train and for the odd long day out with our toddler when he'd be walking most of the time. It has been great, more than happy with how it handles, I put our toddler in lots of prams in the shop and the ease of use of this brand was so much better than the cheaper ones trialled.
Lightweight, easy to steer with one hand while holding walking toddlers hand. Good storm cover, folds up easily and small. Easy to access basket.
No sunshade, can't recline it very far, have to remember to take bags off when child gets off otherwise it will tip over

Birdwoodpark

Birdwoodpark

Good

Love this stroller but when buying try to buy a light colour, mine is black and has faded badly to a brown and it is always store in the boot not in sun light and alway remeber to take the bags off the handle before taking baby out as the stoller always tips over.
Very light and folds very small. easy to move around on sealed surfaces.
It is hard to push on gravel etc because of the small wheels and even though it says that it can be used from 3 months on, i have a 4 month old that still slipps into an uncomforable position

banished nana

banished nanaasked

Triumph

What is the weight ?

6.2kg I think

SueTofful

I don't have it anymore so can't recall. Very light though, 6kg sounds about right.

Maclaren
Carly R.Maclaren

The weight of the Maclaren Triumph Stroller is 6.05 kg and has a weight limit of 20 kg. If you would like more information on this or any of our other products, go to www.cnpbrands.com.au and check out the entire range line. Thank You

Kookaburra

Kookaburraasked

Is there any way to make this stroller so your child sits more up right?
My husband threw away the instructions

SueTofful

No there isn't as far as I could find- if you have the pull strap that goes behind the seat back as tight as it will go, that's as high as your child will sit. I found it a bit irritating but not as irritating as the pinching fold mechanism. The instructions were very basic anyway (PS your hubby sounds like mine!!)

Maclaren
Carly R.Maclaren

Thank you for showing interest in the Maclaren Triumph Elite. The adjustable recline mechanism/strap offers you multiple seat positions and if you tighten it as far as it will go, that is the most upright position available for this stroller. If you have misplaced your instruction manual, you can visit www.cnpbrands.com.au and you can download a PDF version copy for yourself. CNP Brands

Get an answer from our members and Maclaren representatives

Maclaren Triumph

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating Type SingleSingle
Suitable Age6+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
FeaturesLocking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageLocking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight6.05 kg6.05 kg