Online store, Physical store

3.9

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

So very quick!

I ordered some goggles, pippettes and magnifying glasses. I ordered on Sunday night and they were on my doorstep Wednesday morning. So quick! The products are amazing. I am.a preschool teacher and showed my kids today. They cannot wait to smash rocks, look at insects and mix colours

The Gamesmen

Looking for Toys & Game Shops?

Read the reviews for The Gamesmen

Thankyou

I love the fantastic variety, I can always find something unique and exciting to purchase, very friendly and helpful staff. I would highly recommend Mad About Science to all of my family and friends

What a waste of good money!

Purchased a paper wind up Australian Butterfly which cost $5.00 and spent another $5.00 for postage. Postage was shared with a friend who also purchased a wind up butterfly. So the postage paid in total was $10 plus 2 paper wind up butterflies@$5.00 each.($20 in total) No cards provided and butterfly gadget does not even work properly. I do not recommend this product.

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Mad About Science compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Item not as shown in photo, came scratched and dented

Items received were clearly not the same as those in the picture. Out of the package they were scratched and dented. Attempted to leave a review explaining this on the product but it never displayed; clearly they don't display any bad reviews on their site to give the illusion of customer satisfaction.

Ruby

Ruby

Great customer service and exciting products

I love the quality of their science stuff and that there's so much to look at and buy. I've bought from them a few times now and everything is always packaged well and in pristine condition. They are able to source items that aren't advertised and they communicate well if you have any queries. I love them! I live in Perth and packages arrive quickly.

Very inpressed

I ordered numerous items from Mad About Science and was delighted when the parcel arrived just a few days later. Everything was packaged well and all items correct. As they are for Xmas I can't tell as yet whether the items will work, although the Chatter Santa was opened and has given everyone a lot of fun already, but I am sure they will be fine. Excellent service and I will buy again.

The Gamesmen

Looking for Toys & Game Shops?

Read the reviews for The Gamesmen

tooright

toorightAU

Excellent Product Range, Prices, Quality and lightning fast dispatch time!

curious

curiousSydney

I received an item broken and the company won't respond!

I purchased Construct a Clock in which the structural clock was broken. The item cannot be constructed when all components do not sit accurately.I contacted the company and of course they are not interested and have failed to respond. Customer service is very important, even via online. I will not be purchasing from this company again.

Broken

Great toys and gifts for kids

Shopping with Mad About Science was a real pleasure. They were very responsive to my questions, and the package was sent quickly and well packed.

Their products are fun and exciting.
fast shipping, inexpensive, responsive, great products

Toys & Game Shops