Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mad Paws

Pros

• Dogs adored the taste

• Nutritious ingredients for dogs

• No fillers or preservatives

Cons

• Can be expensive

• Raw food doesn't suit all dogs

Karishma
KarishmaSydney, NSW

Our dog is a fussy eater loved them all especially the lamb meal

Our puppy loved the food straight away, was very convenient when we are too busy to cook and comforting to know it’s healthy and real quality food for our puppy.

Lis
Lis

So surprised my puppies loved it so much

My two puppies loved this from the first serve, they licked their bowls clean. They can be fussy so I wasn't sure if they would accept this food but it's a hit.

Looove!! So convenient.

My 3 Jack Russells love the cooked bowls from the first try. They had no reactions and it makes me happy to see them enjoy the food so much. They always want more.

Liz L.
Liz L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The spotless plate

Plate was licked completely clean. She seems happier at dinner time and very keen for the Mad Paws food. Her daily poo is a better shape and consistency (gross sorry).

Lina
LinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

My pup loves the cooked dinner bowls, food is gone in minutes. It also takes worry away for me as I know her food will be delivered on time. Thanks madpaws I will definitely continue with my fortnightly order.

Purchased for $75.60.

Love it

My dog loves this food! Makes me feel happy too knowing I’m giving him healthy nutritious food. He has heaps of energy and always eats every singe piece of food!

Pet's Life StageAdult

Airlia K.
Airlia K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

My boxer puppy has loved every bite. No trace of food has been left behind since we started a week ago and the changeover has had no affect on her guts. She's been less stinky in more ways than one. I love that I can offer her a variety of flavours and tailor her meals easily online. More affordable than I originally thought, which was one of the main reasons I waited to try.

Purchased in October 2021 for $82.32.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
AmandainSurfers
AmandainSurfers

Big fan

Wilbur the labradoodle is one spoilt dog, so turns his nose up a lot to ask 'what else?' He loves it, he is definitely a fan and if he is happy, I am happy. I think I will switch fully to cooked and ditch the kibble as he tends to leave that until later or the next morning, so think he wants all the fresh stuff (who can blame him, it smells good).

Purchased in November 2021 for $70.00.

My pup loves it!

My pup absolutely loved your food. No adverse reactions or side effects. He is a very picky eater so I'm glad he's gobbling down your food with no issues so far.

Joyce N.
Joyce N.South East Queensland, QLD

Our dogs love it!

Got the food 2 days ago, the dogs love it. Right now they still think it is treats rather than their usual food and get very excited for it. Pricing is comparable to the food we were previously using.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Our Staffy loves it

Mayla is a English Staffy and reacts badly to a lot of foods, but Dinner Bowl kibble works really well. She loves it and theres never anything left over. Only thing I'd say is consider improving the re-sealable bags and they dont easily re-seal each night.

Purchased in October 2021 for $68.00.

Linda Richards
Linda RichardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dogs really liked Dinner Bowl , I’ll buy again

Good variety and smells good. My dogs ate everything in the bowl which is a good sign, especially for my one fussy eater girl dog. I’ll buy again for them.

sophia p.
sophia p.South East Queensland, QLD

Only food my puppy will eat

My baby Hugo (spoodle) is only 11 months old & he has been a very picky eater. Very challenging at times as he refuses kibbles and sometimes goes hungry in protest. He loves Mad Paws food, he is finally putting on weight and even comes to me asking for food.

So far so good.

Very happy to have less smelly poo and less of it! Charlie still transitioning from old food but all going well so far. Very happy to be giving him a diet with less fillers.

Lana
LanaSydney, NSW

Great idea and I don’t have to worry about what to feed my dog or if the food has run out

Lexi loved the food and doesn’t seem to always want more more. I can see that she is satisfied with the portions and this has settled her down a lot.

Jonathan
Jonathanasked

There’s no reference to a miniature dachshund in the breed type and my 14 month old 8kg dog currently eats two meals a day, kibble 45g plus sachet 40g each meal. The suggested intake of 150g x 2 given by MadPaws seems far too much. What’s the correct quantity?

Jan Mylo G.
Jan Mylo G.asked

hi is the raw complete for puppies? i was thinking of just giving full raw to my puppy.

Sally M.
Sally M.asked

Is the kibble from this provider been useful in providing our furry friends producing a firm stool and not diarrhoea? My Maddie has a iffy tummy and has constant sloppy poos, even on diet of rice and chicken only

See all Mad Paws Dinner Bowl questions

Get an answer from our members and Mad Paws representatives

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl states that it provides custom meal plans for your dog, depending on their age, breed, gender and weight. This custom meal plan is likely to be some kind of variation of the three dinner bowl options on the Mad Paws website. The 3 options are chicken, kangaroo and beef, and they all come with vegetables and minced liver.

Points of Praise

• More than one doggy bowl was licked clean, after food was ‘wolfed down’ by happy pups who loved the taste of Mad Paws dog food. This was the case for even fussy dogs.
  • Reviewers reported an increase in their dogs’ health - including higher energy levels, shinier coats and less skin irritation. Fewer to zero digestive problems were reported for dogs that used to have tummy upset.

Points to consider

• This dog food is described as pricey by some reviewers, with the price depending on your dog’s custom diet.
  • The meals may be slightly thawed when they arrive at your home, but Mad Paws states that as long as the packet is sealed and still cold, it’s still good for your pup to eat.
  • A raw food diet is always suitable for all pups, due to the high bacteria count. This includes puppies or other dogs with weak immune systems. Otherwise, slowly transitioning your dog to raw food is important, to help make the change stick.