Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

• Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (1), Adult (13) and Senior (2)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (17)
  • Smell

Ocky

OckySydney, NSW

Great food to keep your pup sated & healthy!

Our two Portuguese Water Dogs loved the Chicken & Beef meals. They demolish their dinner bowls and appear to have better energy & are full (when they have half a 600 gram pack each as their morning meal) Easy to freeze & take one pack out and put in the fridge for the following day.

Purchased in January 2021.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Our dog loves the food

Our dog loves his meals and does a happy dance after he eats. No reaction when he switched over from his usual Blackhawk dried food. Easy to portion out for his morning and evening meal.

Purchased in December 2020 for A$69.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Kristie

Kristie New South Wales

Great food

Very easy and convenient would use again. Our dog loved the variety. Good quick delivery. Happy puppy happy owner makes life alot easier and more organised at feeding time for everyone

dan801

dan801Queensland

Was offered $15 off my next orders to leave 5 star review

Just a word of advice I ordered this once. It’s very expensive at $132 per fortnight. They also offer $15 off your next orders for leaving a 5 star review on here so don’t believe the raving reviews when it’s essentially paid for. I won’t be ordering it again.

Purchased in December 2020 for A$133.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Mad P.Mad Paws

The most convenient way to feed a healthy raw diet!

My dog loves her dinner bowls. She transitioned really easily onto the raw food from her previous canned diet and has had no tummy upsets or issues at all. The bowl is always licked clean and we will be happily continuing our subscription!

Purchased in November 2020 for A$43.89.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side EffectsNo

Great company, great food.

My Boston terrier with skin issues LOVED the food, my greyhound even was given a little to try also loved it. I would love to get them both on this food as it’s affordable and easy to subscribe to.
My dogs poops didn’t change and were healthy.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$30.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Kirsten

KirstenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy Doggo

My dog loves the food and can't wait for feed times. Great customer service. Great easy to use website and very convenient way to give your dogs the best food.

Purchased in November 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Piglil

PiglilHunter Region, NSW

Dogs in heaven

All three loved it no adverse reactions
even Daisy the fussy eater
the 2 boys guts it as usual
we have a 8 week puppy and will start her when we can

Purchased in October 2020 for A$60.00.

Sharon S.

Sharon S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our old dogs love it and the vet is very impressed!

Both dogs really enjoyed the meals and kept licking the bowl in case more magically appeared. One of the dogs has a serious heart condition and the vet was really pleased to hear about the products.

Purchased in November 2020 at Online for A$132.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Find out how Mad Paws Dinner Bowl compares to other Dog Foods

My dog loved the food and she is the pickiest of eaters. We will continue with our subscription and looking forward to our next box. Thanks for a great product!

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Good food

Fresh food and fast delivery to my door. My doggo really enjoyed his mad paws food. I would definitely recommend this brand of food to my friends to try out.

Justiños Mc

Justiños McCanberra 2600, ACT

Food our dog will actually eat!

We’ve struggled for years to find food that our dog will eat regularly, to the point where we were cooking for her almost as much as we were for ourselves. Not anymore! She goes for this with excitement and cleans the entire bowl! Yeah, it’s pricy, but I’d rather spend more money on food that’s eaten instead of less money on food that doesn’t get eaten for days and ends up in the rubbish.

Nicely done guys, this is a great product.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$40.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality food but so overpriced and didn’t commit to delivery time frame

Our border collie loved the food, you could tell it was quality ingredients and all of it was always eaten. Only thing being once you’ve received 40% off, you don’t want to pay full price for it after. Kinda bad marketing if you ask me! Just lower your prices a bit more! I understand it’s premium food but from paying $6 a meal to $10 a meal for a dog is ludicrous. That’s a humans hello fresh meal! I also had my order delayed by a week so I had to go buy extra food while I waited. Bit frustrating when you guys have such a strict delivery policy. Wouldn’t order from again, there’s so many cheaper and just as fresh and good quality wet dog food options out there.

Purchased for A$60.00.

Emmy

EmmySydney, NSW

Delicious food that my dog loves!

I started giving my puppy Ollie Dinner Bowl food about a month ago and he absolutely loves it. We noticed immediately he had more energy than when he was just eating kibble. We've opted for the half bowl for now which is great and a bit better if you're on a budget as you can use a bit of kibble along with the Dinner Bowl food. He has had no digestive issues either. He'll be a Dinner Bowl pup for life! :)

Purchased in September 2020.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Sharyon L.

Sharyon L.Sydney, NSW

No more wasted food! Amazing!!!!

Beau was a very fussy eater and would only eat human food. Breast chicken and vegetables which had to be cooked daily otherwise he would not eat it and I would have to throw it away. Wasting $$$$$
From the first sniff, Beau woofed his Mad Paws meal down within a minute or two. Surprisingly, his favourite is the kangaroo dinner bowl. After the first two weeks, he has more energy, is happier, no more digestive problems, and no more diarrhea! His fur is silkier and he wants to play ball all the time.
If I do not get his dinner at the scheduled time he barks at me to feed him. Never happened before!!!
I have already ordered my second delivery

Purchased in September 2020 at Mad Paws for A$91.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

lvej200589

lvej200589Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, my dog loves it

An excellent product, made from top quality food. My dog devours every serving. His digestive system has improved dramatically and he seems happier too. My only criticism is that the packages can occasionally leak while defrosting.

Purchased in September 2020.

Surprisingly very good!

My dog is a very fussy eater with many food issues in the past but she absolutely wolfed this food down.
No tummy issues and a happy little girl
Will definitely be buying Mad Paws food again ❤️

Purchased in August 2020 for A$20.00.

Gloria P.

Gloria P.Sydney, NSW

Fussy dog eater - problem solved

My dog loves Mad paws food and its the only food he has eaten consistently since starting him on this diet. We had issue's with other dog foods that he wouldn't eat, but since changing to Mad Paws we have no more issue's.

Purchased in August 2020 at Mad paws for A$62.00.

Sally

Sally

Amazing Food

Our border collie loves mad paws dinner bowl. She gets bored with her food very quickly but she chomps down her meals super quick now. No reactions to the food at all.

Purchased in August 2020.

crafty Cate

crafty CateHunter Region, NSW

A great product!

Our pup enjoys her meals - fills her up, putting on weight like we wanted, her coat is shiny and she’s only been eating Mad Paws for a week. Very impressed!

Purchased in August 2020 at Mad paws dinner bowl.

sharon Crawford

sharon Crawfordasked

What’s the cost for 2 small dogs to feed
a week please

Mad P.Mad Paws

Hi Sharon, thanks for reaching out! At Mad Paws Dinner Bowl, each meal plan is tailored according to a dog's age, weight, gender, and breed. As such, prices can vary from dog to dog. To find out how much your dogs' meals would cost, you can check out our Meal Planner!

All the best,

Thomas@Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

jdunnejasked

My dog Charlie is a fussy eater , so I gave Mad paws dinner bowel a go , Charlie is Maltese X , 6 years old and loves what he `s getting now , I think kangaroo is his favourite but he certainly enjoys the Chicken & meat .

jdunnej

Charlie my Maltese X , thoroughly loves his mad paws meals , Kangaroo is his favourite I think , I feed him his Breakfast instead of looking and then walking away , Charlie gets into his meal straight away , yep my mate charlie loves his meals now , + its packed with fresh ingredients which is tops , also my Vet has her dogs having mad paws so it must be Ok .

Mad P.Mad Paws

We're so glad to hear Charlie enjoyed his Mad Paws Dinner Bowl meals! We look paw-ward to keeping him happy, healthy, and well-fed in the future.

All the best,