Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

Listing monitored by Mad Paws

Pros

• Dogs adored the taste

• Nutritious ingredients for dogs

• No fillers or preservatives

Cons

• Can be expensive

• Raw food doesn't suit all dogs

Clementine
Clementine South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use, gives confidence in nutrition levels

Dog loves the food. Is less quantity than other brands, but seems to fit the dogs needs. A little more expensive the raw meat but nutritional better. Already in the correct measurements.

Purchased in July 2021 for $90.00.

Jodie M.
Jodie M.Hunter Region, NSW

Great packaging and loved the extra goodies I received including a kibble scoop and a pack of treats.. my pug loves the kibble, has had no adverse reaction or side effects. She seems quiet content after eating them.

Pet's Life StageAdult

Disgusting customer service

No reply to any emails. I have contacted them several times requesting information regarding an order and I received no response. Terrible quality food and terrible quality customer service. I’ll never be ordering again. Was charged $100 for an order on an account that wasn’t even activated???

Sharon S.
Sharon S.

He can’t wait for dinner

My 7 year old Shih Tzu Maltese loved the raw food. Absolutely no side effects. His fur is looking very silky and he is asking to be fed every afternoon, so clearly this is a winner.

Avinash M
Avinash MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slinky's Paw of Approval

Slinky loved all of Mad Paws' offerings and didn't have any adverse reactions from consuming the food. I also need to note that he's still a puppy so if other puppy owners are fretting about buying this product, you don't need to worry as long as you slowly introduce your pup to the raw food diet by mixing it in gradually on a daily basis.

Purchased in July 2021 for $57.00.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

This is pawfect for the busy bodies !

Our little Bella was a bit hesitant .. but after a few times where we warmed the food up - she’s wagging for it. No negative reaction - she’s been given raw food in the past.

Purchased in July 2021 for $44.00.

Minka M.
Minka M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Dog Happy Owner

Bruce, 11-month-old American Staffy x loves this food. He is very excited when he spots his Dinner Bowl on the bench! Being a Staffy, he can sometimes suffer from a skin allergy when food doesn't sit well with him. However, after eating this food, he hasn't suffered any of that - which is great for him and me!

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

JNN
JNNSydney, NSW

My dog loves it!

Archer, my 7month old beagle loves this. For a beagle he can be picky at times and kibble never did it for him. He looks forward to breakfast and dinner now and sits staring and sometimes barking at the microwave. I do heat it up a bit for it to be warm but it's not necessary. I like that there is variety, after a couple of weeks I can see Archer's poo is smaller and less stinky. He seems happy and energetic.

Purchased in June 2021 for $95.20.

Smell

Other Dog Foods

My pup is obsessed!

My 1 year old Dachshund has had an issue with food since I got him! He usually leaves his kibble and isn't awfully excited about it. With Dinner bowl he has been obsessed!

Purchased in June 2021 for $54.00.

Find out how Mad Paws Dinner Bowl compares to other Dog Foods

Willow just loves his new meals

Willow loves the food. He is eating it all and his motions are now odourless. They are measured and personalised just for him. We will he long term purchases now

Purchased in June 2020 at Madpaws for $85.00.

Giancarlo
GiancarloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and easy

My dog loves it and she seems healthier, I was worried about the chicken one but she likes that one too. I used to make meal prep but this in just easy.

Purchased in May 2021 for $100.00.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Melissa
MelissaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Raw is BEST

My dog is 10mths & is slowly getting used to it. She will eat it eventually. Price can be expensive. My last dog was fed a raw diet that I made & hardly had any health issues.

Purchased in July 2021 for $35.00.

Kailah
KailahSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing!

I have 2 large breed dogs who absolutely devour this food like it’s their last(Beef and Roo).
Both dogs have transitioned well to this diet, and neither have had any negative effects.
The best and most time saving part for me is that the food comes separately bagged In grams, instead of in one big bag like all other companies.
The customer service is also amazing, including a check in call to see how your dogs are going with their new food!
Absolutely recommend!

Anna
Anna

My fussy cavoodle loves it

At first I thought it was abit expensive, but the quality is so good (you can see the vegetables) and when I worked out what I spend on lower quality food, the extra seems worth it.

Purchased in July 2021 for $75.00.

Lulu
LuluSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst customer service, orders do not arrive!

Twice now I did not receive my orders on time, the second time, so far I have no explanation or response as to where my order is, and yet they have charged me for it. Extremely unhappy with the service.

Read more reviews - page 2

Kimbali J.
Kimbali J.asked

How do I cancell my mad paws dinner bowl

sharon Crawford
sharon Crawfordasked

What’s the cost for 2 small dogs to feed
a week please

Mad P.Mad Paws

Hi Sharon, thanks for reaching out! At Mad Paws Dinner Bowl, each meal plan is tailored according to a dog's age, weight, gender, and breed. As such, prices can vary from dog to dog. To find out how much your dogs' meals would cost, you can check out our Meal Planner!

All the best,

Thomas@Mad Paws Dinner Bowl

jdunnejasked

My dog Charlie is a fussy eater , so I gave Mad paws dinner bowel a go , Charlie is Maltese X , 6 years old and loves what he `s getting now , I think kangaroo is his favourite but he certainly enjoys the Chicken & meat .

jdunnej

Charlie my Maltese X , thoroughly loves his mad paws meals , Kangaroo is his favourite I think , I feed him his Breakfast instead of looking and then walking away , Charlie gets into his meal straight away , yep my mate charlie loves his meals now , + its packed with fresh ingredients which is tops , also my Vet has her dogs having mad paws so it must be Ok .

Mad P.Mad Paws

We're so glad to hear Charlie enjoyed his Mad Paws Dinner Bowl meals! We look paw-ward to keeping him happy, healthy, and well-fed in the future.

All the best,

The Mad Paws Dinner Bowl Team

Get an answer from our members and Mad Paws representatives

Mad Paws Dinner Bowl states that it provides custom meal plans for your dog, depending on their age, breed, gender and weight. This custom meal plan is likely to be some kind of variation of the three dinner bowl options on the Mad Paws website. The 3 options are chicken, kangaroo and beef, and they all come with vegetables and minced liver.

Points of Praise

• More than one doggy bowl was licked clean, after food was ‘wolfed down’ by happy pups who loved the taste of Mad Paws dog food. This was the case for even fussy dogs.
  • Reviewers reported an increase in their dogs’ health - including higher energy levels, shinier coats and less skin irritation. Fewer to zero digestive problems were reported for dogs that used to have tummy upset.

Points to consider

• This dog food is described as pricey by some reviewers, with the price depending on your dog’s custom diet.
  • The meals may be slightly thawed when they arrive at your home, but Mad Paws states that as long as the packet is sealed and still cold, it’s still good for your pup to eat.
  • A raw food diet is always suitable for all pups, due to the high bacteria count. This includes puppies or other dogs with weak immune systems. Otherwise, slowly transitioning your dog to raw food is important, to help make the change stick.