MADEC

MADEC

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joosy

JoosyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does not provide jobs

I expect a Job Provider to provide jobs for me to apply to. I go in to MADEC every couple of weeks and the "case manager" (because apparently I'm a case and not just someone looking for work) sits me down and proceeds to ask me how I am, how have the last couple of weeks been, what am I up to etc, etc. Not once in 5 months has she said, "I've got a position you can apply for". I'm not there to have a social visit, I don't want to discuss my life. Just give me job openings. Isn't that what a Job Provider is meant to be doing? Absolutely ridiculous and the people who complain about the unemployed should complain about how the government is wasting millions of dollars on useless job agencies.

iamagirl1969South Australia

It is difficult to write anything positive about this job services Australia, provider.

iamagirl1969asked

What does your organisation actually do? It certainly doesn't help clients find employment? In 12 months I have done one day of training (which almost didn't happen because staff sent my online training to an out of date email address) and then it took eleven months for a staff member, to accept my resume. (Which I tried to email to MADEC but it kept bouncing because the MADEC server would not accept my email program) Now I am near a phase and what has MADEC organised? Sorting through Detritus at the back of a Salvation Army Op Shop? (After dismissing the volunteering activity, I myself found?) This is disgraceful, considering I have more qualifications than the people, who are meant to be assisting me?

Sandeep P.

Sandeep P.asked

We are a international student.we are allowed to work for twenty's hours a week.can we apply for medec.pls let me know.thanks.

iamagirl1969

Madec is a job network provider. You have to be unemployed and on a Centrelink benefit in order to use them. Trust me you are better off working. You don't want to go down that path.

Get an answer from our members and MADEC representatives

CategoryEmployment & Recruitment Services and Education & Training Services
Email Address madec@madec.edu.au
Course DeliveryOn Campus and Online
Accredited Course Yes
Institution TypeHospitality and I.T.
Course Length1 Year, Months and Under a Week