4.7 from 15,195 reviews

See the Best Education & Training in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

11,260
3,478

liz

lizNorthern Territory

easy to follow questions

very satisfied with course content some questions bit tricky but required you to think a bit harder sometimes rereading information given it took a bit of time but can stop and start to finish in your own time

Therese Collins

Therese CollinsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick and easy

Course content was good and questions were set out in an easy to follow manner. It would be good, though, if there was feedback on any answers which were incorrect

Michael M.

Michael M.Perth, WA

quick and straight forward

straight forward and informative
clear to understand
would recommend this course to anyone needing to complete the white card
being from the united kingdom I thought it would be confusing (different health and safety rules)

Elise O.

Elise O.Perth, WA

TOOK VERY LONG TIME, NO FEEDBACK AND TERRIBLE SERVICE

Sam

SamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very easy and well priced!

Easy to understand information. Can stop and start the test. Well priced. Fast 24/7 marking. I had no problems with the test and it was a very smooth process. The questions were easy and straight forward after reading the interesting modules.

Scammed Rookie

Scammed RookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible! Stole my money. Refused to refund me when I couldnt complete my whitecard course. Zero support offered.

Stole my money. Recieved nothing for my money, was refused refund despite inability to complete course, was offered zero support. Scam. Not legitimate operation. Was highly dissapointed, do not engage with this organization.
assessment, and laptop microphone wasnt working. Didnt get a refund or a whitecard. To me thats theft. If you pay for a good or service and recieve nothing thats theft. E.O.T. is a scam. Blatant scam, I could have walked in a bad neighborhood and gotten robbed for $50 and had a better time than participating in the arduous drawl of a course. Eot sucks!

Nicholas

NicholasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Practical Content

I was satisfied with the course content. One needs a lot of time to go through it. I liked the videos, they were very practical and easy to put to real life situations.

its very clear

found the whole experience very straight forward. good summary of information and clear to understand. the step by step process and being able to go back whenever was an easy tool and made it less stress ful as you could take your own time.

Really good material

The course was very good!Seqencing the items in the groups. Look at the background section of outline.
Coast of replacing sick employees. History of health-promotion programs. How to measure success.
Particioation rates, absenteeism rates, changes in productivity.

Great website

The RSA Online Course was very Informative and easy to use from a smart phone, I could leave the page open and come back to it at any time. Comes highly reccomended and use again if need be.

Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really good material and easy to use site to obtain qualifications.

The course covered exactly what I knew I needed to complete my chosen course. My knowledge of the topic has increased due to the course. I would choose this site again for a course.

Denise

DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

The course was very satisfying
It was easy to navigate and the questions were fair
Some questions were difficult but when rereading the notes I was able to answer correctly

Andrea Rea

Andrea ReaQueensland

Good Experience

Very satisfied with all aspects of this course. The questions where all relevant to working in a licensed premises. The content was clear and easy to understand. It was easy to navigate between questions and answes.

Not Exactly Express!!!!

Sensational training

It allowed me to resume test at anytime. I did come accross a few difficult questions but it did allow me and give me time to read through until I could understand. Highly recommend to others.

Learning Material

I was very happy with this course as I needed the white card to receive my new job as they deliver to construction sites

The course has a few difficult questions but when you read them a couple of times they start to make sense

iMac73

iMac73NSW, 2099

GREAT VERY HELPFUL

I was very satisfied with the coarse i found it to be very helpful and easy to navigate i feel i learned a lot and would recommend it for sure

Robbie C

Robbie CSouth West, WA

challenging

some of it was easy and others were hard. understanding the question when it has a NOT in it, kind of the reverse of the question. I would have preferred if the questions were a matter of fact

Mrs White

Mrs WhitePerth, WA

Very disappointed!!

The course for a white card was exasperating as it was too deep for someone wishing to work on a simple job site. The assessors were rude and very unhelpful. Was more like a TEE exam. Would not recommend. I asked for some help from my employer/husband and they threatened to report me for not doing the course correctly. They never helped me, just made it difficult. Would not have got my white card elsewhere without some great direction from my other half. Sad EOT that you forgot to include human relations in your business.

Express O.Express Online Training

Super sensible and easy to follow

The training was very relevant, very easy to follow and the whole process from start to finish was simple to implement. The only hitch was my USI at the end

Joana R.

Joana R.asked

Can someone please help me, I am stuck on question 106, I have tried everything and still not accepted. I am trying this:
According to the alcohol fact sheet distributed by the Australia Drug Foundation, the problem with alcohol in relation to minors is the level of HARM at a young age which is one of the leading causes of disease and INJURY.

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Joanna, If you would like assistance with this question please contact our team via https://www.eot.edu.au/support/

Joseph M.

Joseph M.asked

Can someone please help me with the very last 2 scenarios. I explained the law, I suggested alternatives to alcohol! I Used de escalation techniques. Basically everything it tells you to say but nothing was good enough for the assessor I had. Nothing! Any help at all would be great.
Thanks.

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Joseph, I am sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with your training experience, If you still require assistance with your course please get in contact with our support team via eot.edu.au/support.

Marco G.

Marco G.asked

I would like to know, as soon as the course is finished, how long does it take to get the white card?

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Marco, If you still require clarification on the white card course process please get in contact with our support team via eot.edu.au/support.

Get an answer from our members and Express Online Training representatives