4.7 from 15,406 reviews

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

11,371
3,527

Leon Fowler

Leon FowlerPerth, WA

keeps thing flowing

The teaching was good.
There were difficult sections. Some questions needed rereading to understand fully. The thread of suspending if you got the answer incorrect was nerve racking. Really got the heart pumping.

John Lawler

John LawlerSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

Read the information carefully, think about the alcohol amounts & numbers, the answers will follow... I don't know what more to say to achieve 30 words. It wasn't that great a course...

Learning Material

Took my money without service

Took my money without service, was unable to replace my "white card" and would not refund my money. I got my white card with HIA and they do not deal with 3rd party's to reissue them you have to contact them directly. DON'T use "Express Online Training" contact your training provider first!
I got my white card reissued instantly by contacting HIA after losing funds to eot. NOT HAPPY wait of time and money...

Teaching Staff

Dont be fooled by EXPRESS

1 month to schedule audio assessment via phone. Lost many job opportunities. Waste of money and time. Thank you very much for the *express* service. Do not recommend at all.

RSA RSA

The course was sufficient for my needs, I am doing this as I am a volunteer at the local Tennis and Community Club. After 4 hours of doing this on-line, the last thing I need was to be told my answer needed more words. I was happy with what you offered. it was not earth moving, but served a need.

Learning Material

Easy to follow, convenient to do online

very satisfied with the teaching and course content, course was easily achievable, the student manual was a valuable tool and would recommend it to anybody wanting to get their card online.

liz

liz

truth

very good learned a lot that i didnt know about the laws and rules also things like what colours extingisher for different fire was good to know in which would help

WA White Card

Very detailed and systematic approach in directing student towards the understanding the importance of safety, location awareness, emergency plan, and site management. The course was difficult because of the multiple choices that are closely related in answering questions.

AWESOME

Was so so easy to follow instructions, not difficult to follow step by step instructions. Could of been a bit more difficult. Just glad could get my job now to easy.

Alastair G.

Alastair G.Sydney, NSW

0 stars total scam

Advertising as express online training far from it it takes over a month to do the last module. Advertise no pay until qualified but suck you in to pay for interim certificate then get nothing. How they are still trading is amazing so many reviews saying same thing.
Contacting ACCC and cancelling payment

Excellent!

Very good education. Easy to handle and do at home. Now i finally can search for jobs only 2 days after that i started, instead of doing an actual course in a classroom! PERFECT

Not too bad

Some of the answers to what what was not an answer in the multiple choice segments were hard to understand, and to pick the differences between them. however, it was still good.

excellent

very satisfied with the course teaching and the course content.
i found the course not very difficult as i understood what you have to know every day to do your job

Steve

SteveIllawarra, NSW

Training meets needs

Very satisfied with detail, the course was not that difficult, although a lot of assumptions have been made such as Flash player being enabled and people having a good level of computer skills

Smithy

SmithyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

rsg easy

did the rsg and found the course easy to enroll, complete and pay. the content was enough to ensure that you could answer all the questions and a enough information to be adequate at your job

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Easy

Completed my RSA and it was easy and quick to complete, the course notes were very helpful and I came away more knowledgeable. The site is very easy to navigate and all the information provided is very factual and easy to understand!

_drlna

_drlnaSydney, NSW

teaching course was great, learnt a lot from it

I was very satisfied, i thought the course would be a lot more difficult but it wasn't. They made it very easy for me to change from the information slides to the qsns, it was very convenient.

Jacob T.

Jacob T.South West, WA

well priced and easy to understand

did my RSA and it was much less cryptic than other sites. Only the necessary information was included and required. The site is easy to navigate and the course notes were adequate but minimal. I will use EOT again in the future. Thanks

Fast?- Nope. Pay when all is done?- Nope.

TMill

TMillHunter Region, NSW

Great

I was quite satisfied with the teaching and course. It was quick and simple to navigate, whilst also being educational. I would definite recommend this if you are wanting to get your rsa

Flynn W.

Flynn W.asked

i am trying to book my audio assesment part 2 and nothing is available until the 3rf of december which is nearly a month away and i need my rsa now. what can i do?

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Flynn, If you would like to discuss your circumstances please contact our support team via https://www.eot.edu.au/support/

Jennie H.
Jennie H.

Me too,it gonna kill me ,I need my RSA as soon as possible!

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Jennie, If you would like to discuss your circumstances please contact our support team via https://www.eot.edu.au/support/

Joana R.

Joana R.asked

Can someone please help me, I am stuck on question 106, I have tried everything and still not accepted. I am trying this:
According to the alcohol fact sheet distributed by the Australia Drug Foundation, the problem with alcohol in relation to minors is the level of HARM at a young age which is one of the leading causes of disease and INJURY.

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Joanna, If you would like assistance with this question please contact our team via https://www.eot.edu.au/support/

Joseph M.

Joseph M.asked

Can someone please help me with the very last 2 scenarios. I explained the law, I suggested alternatives to alcohol! I Used de escalation techniques. Basically everything it tells you to say but nothing was good enough for the assessor I had. Nothing! Any help at all would be great.
Thanks.

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Joseph, I am sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with your training experience, If you still require assistance with your course please get in contact with our support team via eot.edu.au/support.

Get an answer from our members and Express Online Training representatives