Express Online Training

Express Online Training

4.7 from 14,314 reviews

Very quick and user friendly

The course covered everything I need to know. I started doing a course with another online group and honestly spent over a week and a half having to continually go back and chip away at it. It was ridiculous, perhaps if i was looking at a job as a licencee it would have been appropriate but I simply need my RSA to volunteer at the local fundraiser bar. This course was perfect. i learnt what I needed to know and completed in a few hours.

Love this course

Easy to use. Useful information. And an overall solid course. The specific questions asked lend you to actually learning the material and prepares you for your working environment. Great course.

Convenient but could use improvement

It was user-friendly and was convenient to log in and out whenever I wanted to. Multiple choice questions were sometimes worded in a confusing way. Overall, I had positive experience.

Quick and Easy

Does what it says on the tin. Convenient that you could jump back the relative section with no hassle and then pick up where you left off. That's thirty words.

Needs some attention

The course itself was fine and I found it straight forward. However - being forced to give a review is something I did not appreciate. The option to contiunue without leaving should be offered

Flexibility to the max

Excellent learning experience. Would not hesitate to recommend to others will be looking to do more training with wot
Easily understood and worded in plain English and able to do it in my own time

Learning Material

This is perfect , well put together !

I was very satisfied with the layout and how well explained all questions were also satisfied on the highlighted key points in the questions, my course went smoothly and I will definitely be back for further training!

Marvellous

I am very satisfied with this course and very helpful with the guidelines for training period.I found it very reliable and easy to do with the help of slides and course,\.

Great course

Due to doing some volunteering I needed to get my RSA but didn’t have the time to sit in a face to face course. This was convenient I could start and stop whenever I needed to . Would recommend it

perfect

The teaching of the course was very good and very easy
the course was not hard at all with step by steps instructions the hole way
to help you out

Fast and easy

On point with what I needed. Doesn't take long to do. I was able to finish it over my lunch break. I am very satisfied with the course content available.

Excellent course

I am very satisfied with the way of teaching and the course content. The difficulty of the course was not hard but required a good read every now and then to be precise.

Disaster of an "Express" service

In no way, shape or form is this "Express" training. Online system and review process is a disaster, full of faults. Do it in person instead at a physical venue. It may be more expensive but is worth the extra $.
The service, deliverence and review stages of the assessment are extremely poor and of amateur level. They give you very poor service to try to take your money for priority service instead. Not worth it. Stay away.

It’s very convenient

It’s the fastest way to complete the certificate and gain no less knowledge compared to the offline class. I did make mistake, but very easy to find the correct answer from the material provided.

Learning Material

Excellent and will be referring others to use

very satisfied, great, content very full on and explained simply what was needed and in what context.
course was not difficult and when needed re established the correct answers easily and simply

Very Good

I have nearly 30 years experience in the construction industrial and believe this course covered the basic requirements very well, simply and clearly. A good refresher or for the beginner.

Very good

very easy and understandable. I will definitely recommend this to my friends in the future. I can now look and find work thanks to doing this course. I am very happy.

Informative

I found the course challenging at some stages of the process. It was good that the course that the course could be stopped and started is needed. Very informative and I have definitely gained additional knowledge that I can now put into practice.

fabulous!!

I found the course easy to understand and navigate, I found the course to be tradesman friendly and detailed, it was informative and I liked the fact that you could take your time and then come back to where you left off, would highly recommend this site to use to others.

Amazing

Super satisfied, easy to use and good slides t learn off. The course wasn’t that difficult at all but definitely a decent sized difficulty to get the RSA, which is amazing