Express Online Training

Express Online Training

4.7 from 13,513 reviews

This site worked really well.

I'm a real person not a bot as you may think, haha. It was really easy to use. I advise using this site if you need any training. Cheers, Ben.

Learning Material
Good

So easy!

This course was so easy to complete compared to other training providers in Tasmania. The information was very informant and had everything needed to complete the course. I would definitely recommend anyone else wishing to obtain their RSA Certificate to complete it here.

this is perfect

very satisfied but very long time of waiting for the result after the video assesment and the audio assesment. need to contact you or whatever to have a respond from you

Good

Excellent - a great training course!

I was extremely satisfied with this course, the course content was useful and informative which made completing the course easy. I would strongly recommend this course to anyone in the hospitality industry.

Easy to follow

Found the process easy to follow. Notes were concise and to to the point. Not long and tedious. Questions were all relevant . Revision to answer questions was easy to do. Overall I found the course had all the information I required to move forward in my job search

Time-saver! Super efficient!

Very efficient! Time-saver! The study material was to the point, easy to read, very clear and well structured! You can go back to the material when answering questions or completing the final assessment (=no stress). The final assessment was SUPER SUPER easy! + You receive your certificate right away! 100000000% recommended.

Informative

Satisfied with all the information on the training course. Questions were easy as long as you read and review the course work properly, of course. It was a great experience.

Very Informative and easy to understand!

Very satisfied with how the course is set out and the ease of going through course. Not difficult at all- the questions where very clear and being able to review the information and go back to the questions made it great.

absolute perfect

The course was very easy to understand and i would recommend it to anyone looking to further there studies. The site is very easy to understand and use. absolute perfection.

convenience

the notes were terrific, but you have to read the questions properly. No rushing. Beats sitting in a classroom. Sit back with a coffee (4) with no distractions. was able to complete in one sitting.

OK

Very simple

This was a great and easy course to complete. I did it whilst doing other work so it was perfect. Anyone that needs to complete a course and doesn't have time to book and appointment, drive to the location etc then this is where you need to go.

Quick, easy and informative

I was extremely satisifed with the teaching and course content, the information was concise and clear and taught me everything I needed to know. My course wasn't too difficult as it was very helpful having the course content adjacent to the questions.

Clear, concise and easy to use service

I'm very satisfied with the site and content of the course.
The questions were easy to read and relevant, although had to pay attention to the wording of questions. I would recommend this course to others.

good but tedious

Easy enough to complete as if you get an answer wrong you can re read and try again until you get it right. Unfortunately very tedious but got to be done!

Good
Learning Material

Very user friendly

I'm very satisfied with this site and course. The course is very informative and easy to navigate between questions and information.
Make sure you really pay attention to the way questions are worded.

Safety Comes First

The white card course I enjoyed. It made me aware of all the risks and hazards that are on site. To always be safe, alert, positive, competent, looking and thinking at all times and to wear your personal protective equipment.

The Responsible Services and Alcohol Course was interesting. Just knowing what a standard drink for a female and male is and how many drinks it takes to get intoxicated. To always be polite, clear and know when to be aggressive to patrons.

Easy to complete, anyone can do it

The questions were clear, concise and easy to understand. Having a mixture of multiple choice and having to type the answers kept things from getting tedious and boring. I do feel i have learnt things from this course. Very happy customer

Easy, user friendly

I think the overall experience was easy to manage easy to understand and not what. I expected, happy overall, no bad comments to make at all well done all good and easy course.

Good

perfect

I was satisfied but I am not anymore unfortunately after having written this review & paid the money for my white card I only then found out that there's more I had to do before I can get my white card that took me over 3 hours to do the questions, which I didn't mind but then I received an email stating that I hadn't completed the course and wouldn't receive what I'd already paid for until I did the recorded parts of the course...I should have been informed clearly of this before starting the online questions and before I paid for it!!! So disappointed as I was very satisfied with the outcome and hope to receive my certificate and wallet sized card before I receive a phone call to start working.
I found the course reasonably easy with a few trick answers to choose from although the length of time to complete this course did surprise me.

It was good and easy, good value

It was a straight forward course with great value for a nationally certified certificate. It has helped me gained the qualifications needed for my job and to pursue further career paths