16,284 reviews
  • Learning Material
    4.5 (1,793)

gragro

gragroHunter Region, NSW

Testing the brain to ensure the subject matter is firmly entrenched.

The course content was good. This is the first full on on line course I have completed so I did take more time to clarify some content without the help of an instructor.
The course for me was difficult because it is a whole new way to learn & it is in an area I have never worked in.

amazing

Very satirised, it was a bit repetitive which is good as it helps you remember all relevant information. The course was overall not to difficult, there were a few questions I stumbled on but re reading the information I was able to complete.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

easy to use/understand

easy to use and understand and i liked how it saved everything for you where you can just get straight back into the test if you had other things to do.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Express Online Training compares to other Education & Training Services

Not happy at all

I just spended so much money and it took me way to much time. Not very use friendly website training course. I reccomend using another website for your qualifications and not this one

Tracy

TracyPerth, WA

Easy online

I am happy with the rsa course, and I thought the course was harder then I thought it was going to be. I would say the test was out of 10 a 8.

Rhonda

RhondaMid North Coast, NSW

this was a great course

The course was easy, some of the answers are in the questions. I would recommend this course to anyone who asks. The material supplied was easy to understand and very professional

perfect

Very satisfied was a good experience, I learnt a lot through this course, it was a very good choice to complete my RSA through this website thank you very much

Dirk van Beekhuizen

Dirk van BeekhuizenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great course

Very Satisfied as it was fairly accurate and simple to follow
I found the course veery easy to follow and the online assist was also very beneficial when it appeared to be difficult to understand

This course and the manner of completing online was very easy to use with very clear instructions.

I was very satisfied with the journey of completing my course. My course (RSA - NSW) was very very easy to complete and it was of no great difficulty at all.

Education & Training Services

Until there is an actual availability to do final live assessment i will give a zero.

The first couple of parts of the RSA have been marked and returned quickly.
The final live assessment booking is ridiculous.... unless you want to pay extra for priority.... after you have already paid course fees.
Same yourself the hassel and book into a half day face to face course.
Will rewrite another review in 7 days.

Amazing

Experience was great! It was easy and simple and learned a lot of new things. I would recommend this to everyone and make sure to give it a go yourself.

Learning Material

This is easy and perfect way for RSA training

It was too satisfied and the course was easy, super and good. I feel it is best way in this condition. This course is absolutely easy not so difficult and hard.

Sammy

SammyHunter Region, NSW

Helpful, easy to understand and friendly if making an enquiry.

Very satisfied it was easy to find what your looking for in the course content
Course was not to difficult and not to easy that you aren't learning what you need to.

One stop shop!!

Quick, easy & affordable. Learnt a lot. Lots of support not that I needed it. no hassles with instructions or compatibility. Would definitely use again if I need to do any more certificates.

Learning Material

Very well designed to get RSA assessment on different scenarios at different states and territories. It's bit lengthy but helpful for gaining knowledge on several aspects of responsible service of alcohol.

Positive experience

Im satisfied with the course as it was fast and practical. It is properly organized and managed. I didn't have any inconvenient at all and I feel all the information provided was accurate. With proper reading , it is not difficult to achieve

Shane S.

Shane S.Sydney, NSW

Id give them less stars if i could

They are called "Express online training" but when you call to find out how long it actually takes nobody can tell you. Then they tell you "just because we have express in our business name doesnt mean you do it faster" if your looking for something quick stay far far away from these jokers. And dont get me started on the stupidity of the actual questions. Example posted.

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Shane, I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have concerning your chosen course, please feel free to contact our office eot.edu.au/support We are open 7 days a week.

Millie petherick

Millie petherickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The course was good it was very easy to understand and is a good way of learning. Everything you need to know is in the coursework to be able to answer the questions

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Step easy course

Great to be able to refer back to slides before answering questions. Simple progress through course, easy to leave and return, pick up from last point without having to search through course.

madison

madisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

rip off - other courses (accredited) do it for about $17 - dont be fooled!

exactly the same courses are offered at a cheaper rate. they claim to beat any price by 10% but when i rung they would not honor that. annoying final assessment is supposed to be 'booked' when their booking dates are about 3 weeks away. how is that helpful