4.7 from 15,628 reviews

4.5 (1,353)

Matthew K.

Matthew K.Northern Region, NSW

fantastic online course!

The course was easy to navigate. The response time for marking was great!
overall it was a good course with content covered well .
I would recommend this course to others seeking online training

Learning Material

Best site for training purposes

Completely satisfied with my learning experience, my course was quite simple with the help of great teaching. 100% Recommend this as it helped me get my dream job, cant thank them enough

Sophie

SophieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good course, i highly recommend

good course, was quite simple and easy to understand, were provided with adequate and easy to understand information allowing for the process to be easy so i can serve alcohol

Man what a challenge as I'm not that clued on

It was a little difficult as I'm not the smartest person. but overall it was really good and it refreshed my brain on most of the questions 10/10 man thanks

It was an easy process and quick

I was very satisfied.... the course was smooth to use, all components were useful and interesting. I am looking forward to receiving my certificate and on my way to obtaining work

Convenient yet very informative

Convenient as I can manage my time when to read and answer the questions. A lot of reading to do which is very informative and convenient for me, rather than attending a classroom session.

Zach

ZachSydney, NSW

Scam

BEWARE, Good start with assesments and quick responses to tests, PROMPTED to pay after what I thought was completion and THEN asked to give a review, only to find out there is a video and phone assesment YET to complete. The phone interview is a 6 WEEK WAIT!!
Customer service was RUDE and won't give a refund. UNREAL SCAM NIGHTMARE. I just gave up and went with TAFE as had to start work in less than a week.

Rebecca

RebeccaAlice Springs, NT

Straightforward.

This course was good. Straightforward processes. The interface was easy tonise and worked well. Easy to follow. Text was easy to read and understand. Questions covered key points in text. Recommended.

So great

The teaching of this course was very good. Easy to use. The training resources were helpful and effective and contributed in a stress free learning environment. I would recommend to others

RSA Certificate

Very satisfied. Quick and within the given time frame I completed my RSA! Will be coming back online to do more course in the future. Thanks so much for being prompt!

Better for students

As a student I have a hard time finding free time so this online course was perfect I am excited to having me job opportunities and this covered all the responsibilities I will undertake

Don't trust them

Agree with other reviewers, passed RSA online course, paid all sorts of fees with the promise of getting RSA card afterwards, only to find out after paying that you have to wait for 5 weeks for an phone assessment, it's simply unethical.

Sherren E.

Sherren E.Perth, WA

Great Course

This was a good course easy to negotiate and understand. Need to read the content to answer the questions. Questions make you think .Covers all you need to know and what you are responsible for.

Andrew Smith

Andrew SmithIllawarra, NSW

Very satisfied, although tested me a few times

I found it covered a majority of learning that I've not done before, so have more tools to deal with people in the industry , although a lot of tricky questions that I had to thing about

Fast and easy!

The content was easy to understand and up to date. Videos were clear with no glitches and very Fast, efficient marking and correspondence with staff. Very happy, thank you! Would reccomend to anyone.

All done

Very satisfied with the course content and feel that I learnt alot also thatPay after you complete the course" “Express Delivery” is a complete scam , once you finish the 117 questions you're required to pay but doesn't tell you that additional assessments are required

HLC

HLCPerth, WA

Good course contents

Content is very good
Question a bit difficult to deal with. Could be phrased in a simpler way and less tedious to work out what is being asked.
Will still recommend it to anyone wanting to do this course as should be sufficient to hit the road with competency with the knowledge acquired.

This was Fantastic

I thought it was a great full course I found it covered a lot of information and found the course was great and made you think about the tricky questions ,reading thee questions clearly is a must .

Learning Material

Scam! The worst customer services ever!

"Pay after you complete the course" “Express Delivery” is a complete scam , once you finish the 117 questions you're required to pay but doesn't tell you that additional assessments are required ( verbal assessment) including a phone call assessment as final step which isn’t available till 5 or 6 weeks after your finished the online assessment.The customer service is awful and rude. No refunds offered either. Seeing all the bad reviews of this organisation I’m surprised how still they operate. I will definitely report them to the competent authorities. Stay away from this scammers.

Mark

MarkNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy to understand. Working online in my own time was very convenient

Very satisfied
Working online in my own time was very convenient
Not at all difficult read course information answer questions
I would definitely use again for other courses and accreditations in the future

Wietske Y.

Wietske Y.asked

Hi there! I want to finish the RSA. But have to wait for a phone assessment till tHe 10th of March. Is there any way to make this process a bit more quicker... Because I guess I have to wait for the actual RSA-card as well? And I rather have it this week, so I can apply for hospitality jobs more easily.

Luke Galm

Luke Galmasked

I have paid and completed the course but can't get the white card cause I live within 100km to face to face what do I do? I can't even find a phone number

Long T.
Long T.

"If you are currently in Vietnam you are able to complete the White Card Tasmania course online, and you will be issued with a certificate via email once completed. However, please keep in mind we do not issue a physical white card for this course."
this is what EOT emailed me when I asked whether I can get certificate online or not.

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Luke, I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble getting through to our team, If you would like to discuss the eligibility criteria for a QLD White Card Course please reach out to our support team via https://www.eot.edu.au/support/

kierenmasters96
kierenmasters96

I finished and paid for your white card course 14 months ago and I got declined for a job today because you're broken system rejected my completed course that I finished correctly and PAID for. And only now I'm finding out it was not successful. I have a 3 month old baby at home and now cannot get a job because of EOT. DO NOT DO A COURSE WITH EOT. They WILL rip you off. I rang them today and was "first in line" in the phone queue. I got hung up on and after I redialed I was on hold for 30 minutes whilst being told by a robot I was first in queue..... EOT Literally ruined my life at this state. I sincerely enforce you do not do your course with them because even after you finish and pay for it they still WILL NOT SEND ME A CARD, NOW I'M JOBLESS BECAUSE I HAVE NO "PHYSICAL INDUCTION CARD"

Bec

Becasked

Hi if you get 3 answers wrong in 1 question does that mean you fail the whole course

Maddi
Maddi

Hi, no from what I remember you have a timer and once it’s finished then you can return to the question, the more you get it wrong the longer the timer is

Express O.Express Online Training

Hi Bec, Thanks for taking the time to reach out for assistance, if you still require assistance with this please contact our support team via https://www.eot.edu.au/support/

Get an answer from our members and Express Online Training representatives