Express Online Training

Express Online Training

4.7 from 15,006 reviews

See the Best Education & Training in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great process

Great site easy to use very satisfied with all the content and questions I would fully recommend it.
the questions weren't hard but did make you think about the answers.I would recommend it to other people.

Very Impressed!

I walked into this course with little faith of gaining the certificate I was applying for due to my lack of prior knowledge, but I was shocked at the amount of information I was provided with to help make the process less painful!

Couldn't believe how easy the process was

Really easy process but I'm glad it wasn't super easy question, you had to actually be responsible for your answers. Will recommend to people in the future for sure! Thanks

very good and easy to understand

easy course because of the teaching methods. i was very satisfied with the course and happy with the outcome and the process diidnt take to long either. thanks express onlline training.

Amazing

The course was good I understood everything clearly it took me a fee goes to understand but I got there

The course was hard but fair and is perfectly fine but there was a double negative.

It is good

I enjoyed this course and I got a lot out of it. Some bits were a little bit tricky but overall it was good and I would recommend it to friends

Enjoyed n fast

Course was simple if previousb knowledge of area has been experienced.. very satisfied with over all process and recommended to whoever is interested in completing a course to obtain their certificate and qualifications

Knowledgeable and Informative.

very contented,it open another door for a job opportunity.and mindful that its not just serving drinks we have to follow and abide the rules and regulations.not just for the sake to earn money.

Learning Material

They will take your money, good luck getting the appropriate certification!

Absolutely worst damn money head game grab I’ve seen in my life!!, save yourself the grief and not give theses Scumbags 1 cent!!! I’ll explain if your outta country and want get a head start like I did before u get there, u will never get the card because they will change what they want from u every time u try too contact. Then they put dead lines on the course so they erase your account. Your hopped, I must have sent 20 emails and was patient as crap even did the course over and paid twice when I know I passed with damn ease but they won’t hold the card as they say, basically everything is a lie and all theses good reviews I have doubts about that as well!! So I had a friend also try and had the same issues just a load of Blox!

Extensive knowledge

Very comprehensive presentation. Feel like I am ready to serve drinks in a responsible manner and have the tools to deal with any issues that may come up working in hospitality

Quick easy cheap

Very satisfied, course not difficult at all, mostly commonsense responses and multiple choice questions, took me approximately 6 hours to complete the course online. Course content appeared to cover most aspects i would expect.

Easy access and completion

Greatly satisfied. Easy to understand and involves common sense, when it comes to completing the course Great discounts and good understanding of requirements for the workforce. Would recommend to friends.

Nice & easy to follow

It wasn't to difficult mostly common sence. I learnt a fair bit from this course & hope it helps me find employment. It opened my eyes to realise that I will have alot of responsibility on me.

Great course

It was a great course easy to guide yourself through the questions but i did not receive my RSG as stated when first clicking into the link it said rsa and rsg for $16.00

Perfect

Effective and well done. Would suggest this to others. Beneficial to have this certificate. Gave an understanding of the problems of addiction regarding gambling and the help that is available.

Learning Material

Awful service, don't use!

Questions sometimes didn't relate to the content, was impossible to answer correctly. Take the money then make you do ridiculous audio and video recording that may or may not work

Very informative

I was very satisfied with the course content and information.
I found it to be thorough and interesting with aspects that were not familiar to me before starting the course. The questions were easy to answer by using the review.

Good to follow

I was very satisfied as it was easy to follow and provided me with the knowledge I need and the certificate. I would definitely recommend doing this course and yeah

Very convenient

The course is easy to navigate and well suited to someone needing this certification immediately. I found the written information simple to read and understand and all legislation detailed. The content was very informative

Easy breezy

Easy to course to follow extremely satisfied with how quick all the questions are checked and how the information is easy to assess would happily choose the course provider again

Learning Material

I would like to know, as soon as the course is finished, how long does it take to get the white card?
Hi Marco, If you still require clarification on the white card course process please get in contact with our support team via eot.edu.au/support.

my pics wont show on the questions, why
Hi Johnny, If you still require assistance with your course please get in contact with our support team via eot.edu.au/support.

I am stuck on last answer on scenario for rsg for the follow up action. Not sure what they are asking as it says not to add anything.
Hi Kate, if you still require assistance with your course you can contact our support team via eot.edu.au/support.