Verified🏆 2024 Award

18,915 reviews
Lo Y.
Lo Y.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME

Poor customer service, rude staff ([Name Removed]) and take weeks to get your refund back (still haven’t received my refund). Do not take any course with them!!!!!!!!
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.

Time wasting. Waste of money

Who asks for a review AND payment halfway through a course? Great way to ensure money is in the training providers pocket unfortunately.. once you pay, you still need to complete a video assessment AND submit more content. Unless you have the equipment and means to do those assessments DO NOT USE THIS PROVIDER unless you want a whole day and your time wasted.
K. Smith

farhan
farhanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Worst experiences

I was enroll in RSA program when I completed all task that screen come to pay, after payment they send me more assignment, I asked to refund money but they didn't return my money, lose my money and not recover.
Eder Sena T.
Eder Sena T.

Horrível. Demora demais!

It takes a long time to receive responses to reviews. My white card was not completed due to the extreme delay in evaluating the videos sent.
Express Online Training   DM

Hi Eder, If you would like to get an update on your course progress. I suggest reaching out to our Support Team at external link

Guillaume DUMAY
Guillaume DUMAY

À eviter

Site pas clair du tout. J'ai répondu à toutes les questions, elles ont toutes étaient approuvées, mais je ne reçois absolument aucun RSA, à la place ils m'envoient des mails en disant qu'il faut que je commence à compléter les cours alors que j'ai déjà terminé. C'est inadmissible en plus ils nous obligent à payer en nous laissant penser que les démarches sont terminées alors que pas du tout. C'est vraiment des escrocs. Les prix sont vraiment chers en plus....
Nohan M.
Nohan M.

Not supportive

Not supportive, poor communication, not convenient, more expensive than other providers , delays
Express Online Training   DM

Hi Nohan, thanks for your feedback. It's disappointing to hear you've had an unpleasant experience with us. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please feel free to contact our Support Team at external link

Debra Macek
Debra MacekPerth, WA

Poor service

How do they get such a good rating when all the feedback is bad. Been over 2 weeks a d still waiting. Answers dismissed, which were correct no one to actually talk to you about your questions. Just some girl telling you 3 days. Did not hand my call to someone who could answer my queries. So she hung up on me. If there was a negative star rating they would that
Express Online Training   DM

Hi Debra, thank you for sharing your experience. We would like to further investigate your concerns and ensure that your course progress is on track. Please contact our Support Team at external link

Gautam S.
Gautam S.

Frustrating experience

this training is complete time waste, Its been more than 2 weeks since I paid and started my white card training but until now they have not reviewed. They are taking so long. I paid for RSA and White card together and they are not giving access to complete RSA meanwhile they are assessing white card. I have wasted my money. I would have joined in class training if I knew they will take so long. Also, their staff is very rude as I tried to call them and ask them about my course. I can not apply for jobs until they clear this. very frustrating.
Lam P.
Lam P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

the bad training center

It’s terrible I did 3 time for Quiz and waited 10 days then received RSA after that do again in Victoria because this certificate not comply in Vic ,
My name is incorrect in certificate but I couldn’t find any contact Phone No or Email, information is one way only
Shannen M.
Shannen M.3 posts

Warning - substandard!!

Warning - do not use Express Online Training!! Worst company ever! The videos do not upload to their website. All they tell you is to use FireFox or different device. I asked for a refund as I could not upload videos and they would not provide a refund. The videos finally uploaded and they took a week to mark! I had to redo two questions and they still haven’t been remarked. They tried to charge me an additional $120 so the questions could be remarked quickly. Warning - do not use this company!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.2 posts

Poop, crap and nothing express about them!!

As many have said, there is NOTHING express about the training, i started my RSA on the 2/2 and so far have had to redo questions 3 times, I wish i had read reviews prior to starting! this is my own fault for just reading express and jumping right in! completed the last question just short of 11am, says if you complete prior to 11am it will be marked the same day,,, yeah no, it hasn't been, i need the RSA prior to 28/2 and so far i think i am not going to see it! so annoyed with myself, don't put your self through it, if you need RSA, please please please do it in person so you can do it all in one day - not with these cowboys who have you pay prior to starting and hold you over a barrel till then!
Levi V.
Levi V.

Terrible, Scam likely

Absolutely terrible, won’t let me upload my video for ppe in white card, have tried multiple devices, bowsers and networks response email was no help and made little to no sense, wouldn’t recommend

Ethan B.
Ethan B.

Section 5 of 7

Instructions
Resources
Course Notes
Questions
Question 100 of 116

This question is taken from the following slide in the course notes: Section 5, Slide 4 - "First Aid Procedures" View Slide
Question - Complete the following sentence/s:

For every worksite, First Aid procedures should be written, and all workers will have a clear understanding of these. One of the procedures will explain how workers will 1 injuries and illnesses that may occur in the workplace. I need help

Marcus B.
Marcus B.

Struggling to find the second hazard in the photo of part 2, question 1, skills assessment on the white card training course

Naoya N.
Naoya N.

What should I answer?

Skills Assessment
Questions 1
Part 3: Explain how risk could be reduced or removed in relation to those two hazards
Determine the risks related to or associated with the hazards you have identified in Part 2 and explain how you would control those risks on site.
In your response make sure to:
List at least one (1) risk; and
Explain how you would control the risk(s) (either reduce or remove).

Part 4: Select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to control the risk
Your supervisor instructs you to wear PPE to control the risk.
Provide us with at least one (1) piece of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) you would wear to help control a risk you have identified in Part 3.
Your selected PPE must be appropriate to reduce the risk you have already identified in Part 3.

Part 5: Construction safe work practices are identified and explained
Safe work practices are procedures or instructions used to carry out tasks or work safely. They provide guidance or direction on how to safely perform a task and ensure administrative & operational procedures are in place to help keep workers safe.
Explain two (2) safe work practices that could help prevent incidents or emergencies related to the risks you have identified in the site photo.

Question 2
Part 1
You are working on the floor of the warehouse which is shown in the above photo. A fire breaks out and appears to have started from one of the portable power outlets.
Explain how you would respond to this electrical fire?
Your answer must include at least three (3) immediate actions or procedural steps you would follow in response to this incident and one (1) way you would report this incident after the situation was under control.

jainesh s.
jainesh s.

send me contact details if you are still struggling.

See all Express Online Training questions