Express Online Training

• Learning Material
    4.5 (1,948)

Andrew

AndrewPerth, WA

Not what you sign up for

No indication upfront that you cannot complete the RSA without having to pay for a priority service of an additional $40. After the 125 questions you need to book an interview that can't be conducted for a month unless you pay more. Then if you take the 24 hour priority option they won't pass your previous work and make you pay even further. No options of sorting this out and no response. All up this service takes weeks for an advertised short turn around RSA.

Bad customer service, made me pay twice

After I completed all but the over-the-phone interview on the RSA course, I didnt complete the interview for a little while. So when they made me learn the content again, I was okay with that, but they made me repay the entire fee (nearly $200)!! Then, once I completed the course a second time and they called me, I was late to the phone, but I called them back literally 10 seconds afterwards, but they made me reschedule for a week later. Furthermore, they deleted all of my progress and I had to spend half an hour on the phone with them to get it back. Would not recommend

Shaey L

Shaey LBrisbane

The course was very informative and easy to understand

Very satisfied. I got both my RSA and RSG in one weekend. It took a lot of reading but it was very informative. I believe that I learned a great deal, and now I have the qualifications I need to gain employment.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Express Online Training compares to other Education & Training Services

Good!

Easy to access great presentation of questions and great access to reading materials to help gain rsa certification. Would definitely recommend to others who wish to gain their rsa certification before they start work.

utkdonz

utkdonzCanberra 2600, ACT

Do not use them awfully lengthy process and a scam for you to spend more money

do not use this. first 125 questions is not what is is awfully lengthy process where you have to talk to someone over the phone which you cant book for a month. you will be asked to pay money to do it under priority service even that takes more than 2 weeks

Kristy P.

Kristy P.South West, WA

Perfect

10/10 easy to access great presentation of questions and great access to reading materials to help gain rsa certification would definitely recommend to others who wish to gain their rsa certification

Learning Material

Very clear and easy to understand

Easy course and good information. I was able to complete my course without assistance. I would definitely use this company again for other courses. I found it to be a good source of learning.

Liam

LiamPerth, WA

Unfriendly and slow

They made the course way too complicated. The video section was advertised as simple, mine took numerous attempts. Perhaps it was me, however with 15 years in HSE management you would think I would cream it. The final telephone assessment was a nightmare. Clearly they out source to I assume India as the lady could not understand me and I certainly could not understand her.
Leaning outcomes from this? Zero

Learning Material

Absolute scam.......avoid at all costs!!!!!!!!

poh

pohPerth, WA

very slow

Needed an employee to obtain a white card within two days before going to site. Their website said start course now and complete within 24 hours and same-day statement of attainment. Paid money for course. (note if you need a card, it will $55.00) Then need wait for 1-4 business day. Employee check if can earlier, need to pay extra????. Never use for another course again, very misleading

Happy wife

Happy wife

Good course

The course information was clearly presented and well explained. Instructions given were easily understood and the marking time was quick. The link between questions and slides made the process efficient.

Taz

TazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

This company is a joke, they will muk you around and refuse a refund when you end up having to go somewhere else because they take too long.
DON'T WATSE YOUR MONEY

Learning Material

Misleading information and don't refund. Can't start course straight away Can't get white card same day

Needed an employee to obtain a white card within two days before going to site. Their website said start course now and complete within 24 hours and same-day statement of attainment. Paid money for course, paid extra to get the statement of attainment same-day. Enrolled so could start then there was no online lessons available for two weeks and now self paced learning. Because quote "we had enrolled" we can't get 10 day cooling off refund. Never use for another course again

Rip off!!

Be careful they don’t charge you twice for priory service. Customer complaint did nothing to resolve this. I will not be using them in the future. I recommend you do the same.

good stuff lads

i am very satisfied with the course and it helped me learn more about the responsibility's of serving alcohol to different types of people.

i did not think the test was too difficult to the point of being hard but reasonably enough to help those who need to learn

Education & Training Services

Good information and easy to follow until you speak to assessors!

I found it very easy to follow what was written down for learning. The videos were helpful and all you need for answers is written clearly. What I found hard was understanding the assessor accent! Very difficult

Do not trust them

I repeat do not trust them. They will take your money and not help you in any way shape of form that is not strictly stipulated in their guide lines.

Very informative

Very satisfied with the course content
It was a not that difficult just took a lot longer than the first one i did many years ago. A little misinterpretation on my behalf of couple questions. Got there in the end.

jjwhite

jjwhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth the experience

I found the course very interesting & educational, & with course content it's right to the point.
Difficulty , it wasn't hard as I do work with behavior in school & that related very closely

Vikki K.

Vikki K.South East Queensland, QLD

Misleading you from the start

This course sounds dreamy until you finish 157 questions, where the misleading and nightmare starts. It was not mentioned prior to taking the course, that you need to do a bunch of other stuff after the finished questions and also, had to pay before you find them out. Promising a certificate after finishing questions but then suddenly all other not mentioned before assignments came up. A complete waste of time as I advise, go rather to an actual physical course an finish everything in few hours without getting grey hair. Also quite outdated and slow web page, to be honest. The course materials wasn't bad though, but that doesn't make it up for all the troubles you have to go through.

DONOT DO FROM HERE

DONOT DO FROM HEREasked

There was a hidden policy. I did online so as to save time but after I paid and did all the assessment, I got a status saying the assessment require 1-4 days to check. If it does than whats the point of online. I recommend to do in person or go on site may be spend day but you will get a result in the same day. There is no point spending time at here.

Belinda Kermode

Belinda Kermodeasked

Hi I’m wondering why my account has gone. I’m trying to get in account to finish rcg audio and rsa is done but have the final phone call questions tomorrow.
Can some one help me out please.

Tony W
Tony W

try emailing info@eot.edu.au, attn Maddison. she's given me valuable help. regards, tony warton

Madieno1asked

Is there an interview for the white card course plz?

Bsa R.
Bsa R.

what they dont tell you is after you have paid,now you have to do a live video link plus a recorded video plus a voice recorded message. Before they sent you your certificates. We had to run around looking for a laptop to do this.You get a free live link once, after that you have to buy time, ie more money required.

Jason A.
Jason A.

wait what is this for the rsa too??

Madieno1

There wasn't one for the white card, but to be honest I could never recommend them to anyone. My internet went down for less than 10 mins and had to start all over again. Rude staff who are less than helpful.

Get an answer from our members and Express Online Training representatives